Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Sarah, the latest Somali to be elected

Post by Hawdian » 03 Jul 2019, 10:05

In the words of Tarik Weey Guud :mrgreen:

simbe11

Re: Sarah, the latest Somali to be elected

Post by simbe11 » 03 Jul 2019, 10:08

Wow!!! What a look. Are all Somalis look like this???
Thank God I am Habesha!!!!

Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 03 Jul 2019, 15:31

simbe11 wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 10:08

Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Be nice they are good at the bottom part. I did tried a couple and you need to try few. Yes face wise they don't have it , especially those send abroad seems selected to be ugly.

dolphin

Post by dolphin » 03 Jul 2019, 17:11

another g.aa yy activisit :lol: :lol:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 03 Jul 2019, 18:19

She has horsey face typical of zoomalis. But I am definitely sure she has a fine apple curvy bottom inherited from subsaharan Bantu admixture race.

All in all, Jimmy will take her home, make her dance some somali Nikko and the rest will be "wankuchuhalee"

Jimmy

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 03 Jul 2019, 18:29

gadaa2 wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 15:31
simbe11 wrote:

Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Be nice they are good at the bottom part. I did tried a couple and you need to try few. Yes face wise they don't have it , especially those send abroad seems selected to be ugly.
If Galla had any pretty ladies we long turned them into our own sp3rm bank. Show some respect to your masters. The leftovers clean my toilets today.

The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors; men were usually killed during the raids. Oromo boys and girls were adopted by their Somali patrons as their own children. Prized for their beauty and viewed as legitimate sexual partners, many Oromo women became either wives or concubines of their Somali captors, while others became domestic servants.[3][19] In some cases, entire Oromo clans were assimilated on a client basis into the Somali clan system.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 05 Jul 2019, 16:26

Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 18:29
gadaa2 wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 15:31
simbe11 wrote:

Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
If Galla had any pretty ladies we long turned them into our own sp3rm bank. Show some respect to your masters. The leftovers clean my toilets today.

The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors; men were usually killed during the raids. Oromo boys and girls were adopted by their Somali patrons as their own children. Prized for their beauty and viewed as legitimate sexual partners, many Oromo women became either wives or concubines of their Somali captors, while others became domestic servants.[3][19] In some cases, entire Oromo clans were assimilated on a client basis into the Somali clan system.
You see your problem is you never know what I think about you. That is the problem. and you think I believe you Jambo mambo. I compare myself with Europen not to the ugly you. Oromo never captive of anyone by the way. Keep wiring and copying what the jealous wrote.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 05 Jul 2019, 17:10

Ask your brother Yaballo he knows it better than you. Where are his Gabre, Warday, northern Kenya, in southern Somalia.

Just less than 100 years ago we erased the last Gallas.

In Kenya, Galla are minority on the brink of extinction. In Moyale, Galla can't challenge the assimilated Garre.

Galla still remain slaves now days they beg in our towns or clean our toilets.

No one likes them.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Jul 2019, 21:14

Hawdian,

Wax yar baan rabey inaan kuu soo sheego, balse your private message ma shaqeynayo!

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 05 Jul 2019, 23:42

Hawdian wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 17:10
Ask your brother Yaballo he knows it better than you. Where are his Gabre, Warday, northern Kenya, in southern Somalia.

In Kenya, Galla are minority on the brink of extinction. In Moyale, Galla can't challenge the assimilated Garre.

No one likes them.
Hawadian, when my grand fathers cut the head of Solato, your grand father used to cook and wash Solato as. How come you are equal to me?You can insult galla 24/7 but you will never be equal tome. Sorry man, it is possible to colonize you if you keep shoting your gun to the air like some idiots. About Yabello, probably those close to you fight on small resoucress such as grass, but as other level and leadership, we are not the same.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 06 Jul 2019, 00:19

gadaa2 wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 23:42
Hawdian wrote:

No one likes them.
Hawadian, when my grand fathers cut the head of Solato, your grand father used to cook and wash Solato as. How come you are equal to me?You can insult galla 24/7 but you will never be equal tome. Sorry man, it is possible to colonize you if you keep shoting your gun to the air like some idiots. About Yabello, probably those close to you fight on small resoucress such as grass, but as other level and leadership, we are not the same.
You can never be equal to me when I took your women, children and lands, named you Gaal (infidel) and told you take Islam or my sword.

I hear today more than 60% of you practice Islam when you hear the Somali is coming otherwise dig out your Waaq idols :mrgreen:

In my land you clean my toilets, in your land I'm wealthy entrepeneur who sells your produce to foreign markets.
That's why our girls are getting elected while yours just clean toilets or cut hair.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 08 Jul 2019, 01:53

Hawdian wrote:
06 Jul 2019, 00:19
gadaa2 wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

No one likes them.
You can never be equal to me when I took your women, children and lands, named you Gaal (infidel) and told you take Islam or my sword.

I hear today more than 60% of you practice Islam when you hear the Somali is coming otherwise dig out your Waaq idols :mrgreen:

In my land you clean my toilets, in your land I'm wealthy entrepeneur who sells your produce to foreign markets.
That's why our girls are getting elected while yours just clean toilets or cut hair.
You can have whatever, but the problem is I don't tell you my perception for you here although it ismuch worse than your propaganda against unlucky refugee those who worked and earn money. Because it is a tabu if I say bad things. Man just because you opened your mouth doesn't mean everyone will take you seriously. Personally more than all the negative propaganda your are writing here, my perception can never change to tell you you are the lowest personality in this forum, even worse than Halafi Mengede..

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jul 2019, 13:46

gadaa2 wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 01:53
Hawdian wrote:
06 Jul 2019, 00:19
gadaa2 wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

No one likes them.

You can have whatever, but the problem is I don't tell you my perception for you here although it ismuch worse than your propaganda against unlucky refugee those who worked and earn money. Because it is a tabu if I say bad things. Man just because you opened your mouth doesn't mean everyone will take you seriously. Personally more than all the negative propaganda your are writing here, my perception can never change to tell you you are the lowest personality in this forum, even worse than Halafi Mengede..

You've been enslaved and even sold, subjugated for centuries since you were brought in from Madagascar! But you've suddenly become funny talkative since this charlatan Abiy has become PM! Don't be fooled, the classical status-quo is still in place unchanged!