Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat
Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Democrat » 03 Jul 2019, 04:57

Be proud of your achevements - The semetic people of Ethiopia!



Democrat
Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Democrat » 03 Jul 2019, 05:12

Semetic Ethiopians - Celeberate the achievements of your forefathers!


Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6317
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Axumawi » 03 Jul 2019, 05:14

Why can you be proud?
I do not think you can make the same thing today (Technologically)

It does not say much except he succeeded in collecting tax from what is now Akeleguzay in Eritrea and North East zone in Tigray.

You can only be proud of what you yourself do. Not what your ancestors did, if you are Tigre-Tigrigni invador.

You can only say "I am lucky to have been born from you. I would have been envious if I was born to other Ethnicity" as Meles Zenawi used to say.


Who are semitic people in East Africa anyway?

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Hawdian » 03 Jul 2019, 05:22

Ezana was a fictional character spread by the Church just like the Menelik I claim. Solomon never had a black child that was unaccounted for.

Axum was Agew empire and it celebrates the sky God (Ra).

Democrat
Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Democrat » 03 Jul 2019, 05:30

Watch in the following where the presenter reads the content of the Ezana's stone inscription !


Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6317
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Axumawi » 03 Jul 2019, 05:36

Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:22
Ezana was a fictional character spread by the Church just like the Menelik I claim. Solomon never had a black child that was unaccounted for.

Axum was Agew empire and it celebrates the sky God (Ra).
You fell victim to the inferiority loaded Teret Teret as well.

Ezana, Abraha..are all real since found on both sides of the red sea

Axum was not pagan/sun worshiping.

The one thing you have correct is it was Agew town during Helenic empire rule

Yiha is older than Axum, and even Yiha is Oritawian and the Jewish came and kicked them out, most likely Yiha was temple of Agew Awi

Axum was meeting place of 4 Agews

Agazian came and turned the place (Eritrea and northern Ethiopia) up side down and all Agews either accepted and mixed with Agazians or went south

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Hawdian » 03 Jul 2019, 05:39

He may exist in Abyssinian Tewahedo but not in Islam, Judaism or the other Christian books.

Minority views.

Axum like Lalibela and Gondar Fasilides is the works of Agews. It has them written all over it.

Democrat
Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Democrat » 03 Jul 2019, 06:39

The Agaw came into political scene after the fall of Aksum around 910AD. They moved to Roha or Lalibella. The king was from Agaw, but the people from all tribes (Tigray, Amhara and others). Laibella was built by Tigrayans from Aksum as the engineers. The King was the iniator. There is no such thing as agaw rule. They controled the government and ruled in a muti-ethnic society. It is pretty the same as now in Ethiopia where you cannot say it Tigrayan rule or Amhara rule or Oromo rule even though the government is in the hands of Oromo or Galla.

Yeha, a pre-aksumite civilisation probabbly at least 100 years before Aksum, was located in Tigray. There were no Agaws. Aksum the continuation of Yeha. The Agaws do not use Geez language. They were Cushites and have little relation with Aksumite Empire

Ezana is mentioned in other sources. Kina Abraha ruled Yemen and South Arabia. He was Tigrayan, not Agaw. The names abraha or atsbha are Tigrayan or Geez. The Amhara say Abera intead of Abrha etc. Amharic and Tigrigna are almost the same but some minor differences.

Ezana is a king of the semetic people. He was not from Agaws. The Agaws came later into history after the fall of Aksum.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10106
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2019, 06:42

Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:39
He may exist in Abyssinian Tewahedo but not in Islam, Judaism or the other Christian books.

Minority views.

Axum like Lalibela and Gondar Fasilides is the works of Agews. It has them written all over it.
Wuryaa, stop trolling to issues which is beyond the scope of your understanding.

Kaleb was the son of Ezana and kaleb was declared as a saint in the catholic church after he defended the Christians from the jewish King prosecution in Yemen.

Your knowledge is very limited, my advice to you is start reading and stop trolling

Democrat
Member
Posts: 896
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Democrat » 03 Jul 2019, 07:13

After King Ezana, his son, King Kaleb took power and expanded his empire to East of The Red Sea. Onf of King Kaleb's generals was Abreha.

Abraha (Tigrinya: አብርሃ) (also spelled Abreha, died after CE 570;[1] r. 525–at least 553[2]), also known as Abraha al-Ashram (Arabic: أبرهة الأشرم‎), was an Aksumite army general, then the viceroy of southern Arabia for the Kingdom of Aksum, and later declared himself an independent King of Himyar. Abraha ruled much of present-day Arabia and Yemen from at least 531–547 CE to 555–570 CE.[4][5]

Abraha is seen as then becoming a prominent figure in Yemen's history, promoting the cause of Christianity in the face of the prevalent Judaism and the paganism of Central Arabia.[6] A zealous Christian himself, he is said to have built a great church at San'a' and to have repaired the principal irrigation dam at the Sabaean capital of Ma'rib.

Epigraphic sources chronicling 'Abraha's career include an inscription on the Marib Dam recording the quelling of an insurrection backed by a son of the deposed ruler, Esimiphaios, in the year 657 of the Sabaean era, i.e. between 540–550; vital repairs effected to the dam later in the same year; the reception of envoys from the Negus, from Byzantium, from Persia and from Al-Harith ibn Jabalah, the phylarch of Arabia; and the completion of repairs to the dam in the following year, followed by a great feast of rejoicing.

The royal title adopted by 'Abraha "King of Saba' and dhü-Raydän and Hadhramaut and Yamanat and of their Arabs on the plateau and the lowland." was of the Himyarites[

Islamic tradition credits Abraha with a military expedition against the Quraysh of Mecca in an invasion of Hejaz in 570,[7] known as the Year of the Elephant. The tafsir (exegesis) of the surat al-Fil states that he perished.

According to the National Museum of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh, Abraha built Al-Qullays in Sana'a, he also built a similar one in Najran for Bani Al-Harith, the House of Allat in Taif for the tribe of Thaqeef, the House of Yareem and the House of Ghamdan in Yemen.

The traditions also say that Abraha is said to have built a cathedral at San'a' known as al-Qullays (from the Greek Ekklesia)[9] to rival the Kaaba at Mecca and specifically came with his forces of elephants to destroy the Kaaba.[10]

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by info » 03 Jul 2019, 09:05

Interesting to see that just like the other Semitic languages, Geez had also no vowels as can be seen from the inscription. Only the first rows of Fidel aka ግእዝ ቤት are used and the other rows (ካዕብ, ሣልስ, ራብዕ etc.) like ሙ, ሱ, ኣ, ማ, ሶ, ሎ were unknown and added later as vowels. People used to add vowels only while reading depending on the context. The same is true for the old Hebrew. It had no vowels and that is the reason no one knows until today how the proper name of God (YHWH יהוה) is pronounced because it had only consonants and no vowels.
Democrat wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:30
Watch in the following where the presenter reads the content of the Ezana's stone inscription !


Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Hawdian » 03 Jul 2019, 18:36

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 06:42
Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:39
He may exist in Abyssinian Tewahedo but not in Islam, Judaism or the other Christian books.

Minority views.

Axum like Lalibela and Gondar Fasilides is the works of Agews. It has them written all over it.
Wuryaa, stop trolling to issues which is beyond the scope of your understanding.

Kaleb was the son of Ezana and kaleb was declared as a saint in the catholic church after he defended the Christians from the jewish King prosecution in Yemen.

Your knowledge is very limited, my advice to you is start reading and stop trolling
Not all of us a members of the Tewahedo church. I understand such lies work on you as a faithful Tewahedo member.

The facts point to something else though including giant obelisks for pagan Gods :mrgreen:

History

The earliest Obelisks were known as ‘benben’ stones.
They were rough hewn and truncated, but they were tipped off by the pyramid ion
shape which distinguishes obelisks from other monumental columns.

The spirit of the sun god was supposed to enter the stones at certain periods, and on these occasions human sacrifices were offered to it. The victims were probably prisoners of war who had been captured alive, and foreigners, and when these failed the priests must have drawn upon the native population.

At On, king after king erected benbens in Re’s honour, so that by 1300BC the city was full of obelisks. The Roman author Pliny wrote about this city of On where kings ‘entered into a kind of rivalry in forming elongated blocks of stone, known as obelisks, and consecrated them to the divinity of the Sun’.

In 'Our Phallic Heritage' we are told that 'All pillars or columns originally had a phallic significance, and were therefore considered sacred. Pan, the goat god and god of sensuality, was often represented as an obelisk. A former witch writes 'The obelisk is a long pointed four sided shaft, the uppermost portion of which forms a pyramid. The word 'obelisk' literally means 'Baal's shaft' or Baal's organ of reproduction' (Page 341 Masonic and occult symbols illustrated. Dr. Cathy Burns)

To understand why the obelisk is so important to masons one has to understand the Masonic version of Egyptian mythology behind their rituals.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10106
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2019, 19:04

Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 18:36
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 06:42
Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:39
He may exist in Abyssinian Tewahedo but not in Islam, Judaism or the other Christian books.

Minority views.

Axum like Lalibela and Gondar Fasilides is the works of Agews. It has them written all over it.
Wuryaa, stop trolling to issues which is beyond the scope of your understanding.

Kaleb was the son of Ezana and kaleb was declared as a saint in the catholic church after he defended the Christians from the jewish King prosecution in Yemen.

Your knowledge is very limited, my advice to you is start reading and stop trolling
Not all of us a members of the Tewahedo church. I understand such lies work on you as a faithful Tewahedo member.

The facts point to something else though including giant obelisks for pagan Gods :mrgreen:

History

The earliest Obelisks were known as ‘benben’ stones.
They were rough hewn and truncated, but they were tipped off by the pyramid ion
shape which distinguishes obelisks from other monumental columns.

The spirit of the sun god was supposed to enter the stones at certain periods, and on these occasions human sacrifices were offered to it. The victims were probably prisoners of war who had been captured alive, and foreigners, and when these failed the priests must have drawn upon the native population.

At On, king after king erected benbens in Re’s honour, so that by 1300BC the city was full of obelisks. The Roman author Pliny wrote about this city of On where kings ‘entered into a kind of rivalry in forming elongated blocks of stone, known as obelisks, and consecrated them to the divinity of the Sun’.

In 'Our Phallic Heritage' we are told that 'All pillars or columns originally had a phallic significance, and were therefore considered sacred. Pan, the goat god and god of sensuality, was often represented as an obelisk. A former witch writes 'The obelisk is a long pointed four sided shaft, the uppermost portion of which forms a pyramid. The word 'obelisk' literally means 'Baal's shaft' or Baal's organ of reproduction' (Page 341 Masonic and occult symbols illustrated. Dr. Cathy Burns)

To understand why the obelisk is so important to masons one has to understand the Masonic version of Egyptian mythology behind their rituals.
Wuryaa. The existence of negus kaleb in history can be found in your quran, surah al fil. It was kaleb's general Abraha or abraha al ashraf or abraha The scarface who defeated the jewish King and supported the Christians in Yemen. For his contribution he was declared as a saint both in the catholic church and ortodox church

Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6317
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Axumawi » 03 Jul 2019, 19:17

Hawdian,

We don't have the time or energy to claim other's history. God help us just claiming what are cast in stone. We have yet to get the Brana and paper out yet.

The reason we do not need to create fiction is that:

Syria, Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, France, Serbia....have all pieces and bits about us.

Our history for the most part is written.

Example a law coded book 700 years old in Tigrigna.


We also have no need to go to Kush or Adam and eve so far away to describe our selves.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23036
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Degnet » 03 Jul 2019, 19:18

Axumawi wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:36
Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:22
Ezana was a fictional character spread by the Church just like the Menelik I claim. Solomon never had a black child that was unaccounted for.

Axum was Agew empire and it celebrates the sky God (Ra).
You fell victim to the inferiority loaded Teret Teret as well.

Ezana, Abraha..are all real since found on both sides of the red sea

Axum was not pagan/sun worshiping.

The one thing you have correct is it was Agew town during Helenic empire rule

Yiha is older than Axum, and even Yiha is Oritawian and the Jewish came and kicked them out, most likely Yiha was temple of Agew Awi

Axum was meeting place of 4 Agews

Agazian came and turned the place (Eritrea and northern Ethiopia) up side down and all Agews either accepted and mixed with Agazians or went south
Why don’t talk about now? Black dogs.

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Hawdian » 03 Jul 2019, 21:14

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 19:04
Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 18:36
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 06:42
Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:39
He may exist in Abyssinian Tewahedo but not in Islam, Judaism or the other Christian books.

Minority views.

Axum like Lalibela and Gondar Fasilides is the works of Agews. It has them written all over it.
Wuryaa, stop trolling to issues which is beyond the scope of your understanding.

Kaleb was the son of Ezana and kaleb was declared as a saint in the catholic church after he defended the Christians from the jewish King prosecution in Yemen.

Your knowledge is very limited, my advice to you is start reading and stop trolling
Not all of us a members of the Tewahedo church. I understand such lies work on you as a faithful Tewahedo member.

The facts point to something else though including giant obelisks for pagan Gods :mrgreen:

History

The earliest Obelisks were known as ‘benben’ stones.
They were rough hewn and truncated, but they were tipped off by the pyramid ion
shape which distinguishes obelisks from other monumental columns.

The spirit of the sun god was supposed to enter the stones at certain periods, and on these occasions human sacrifices were offered to it. The victims were probably prisoners of war who had been captured alive, and foreigners, and when these failed the priests must have drawn upon the native population.

At On, king after king erected benbens in Re’s honour, so that by 1300BC the city was full of obelisks. The Roman author Pliny wrote about this city of On where kings ‘entered into a kind of rivalry in forming elongated blocks of stone, known as obelisks, and consecrated them to the divinity of the Sun’.

In 'Our Phallic Heritage' we are told that 'All pillars or columns originally had a phallic significance, and were therefore considered sacred. Pan, the goat god and god of sensuality, was often represented as an obelisk. A former witch writes 'The obelisk is a long pointed four sided shaft, the uppermost portion of which forms a pyramid. The word 'obelisk' literally means 'Baal's shaft' or Baal's organ of reproduction' (Page 341 Masonic and occult symbols illustrated. Dr. Cathy Burns)

To understand why the obelisk is so important to masons one has to understand the Masonic version of Egyptian mythology behind their rituals.
Wuryaa. The existence of negus kaleb in history can be found in your quran, surah al fil. It was kaleb's general Abraha or abraha al ashraf or abraha The scarface who defeated the jewish King and supported the Christians in Yemen. For his contribution he was declared as a saint both in the catholic church and ortodox church
Kaleb has no affiliation with Azana besides Kalab was anti-government general.

Al Fil (The Elephant) is about Abraha :mrgreen:

Try again.

Axumawi
Member+
Posts: 6317
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 00:31

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Axumawi » 03 Jul 2019, 21:31

Degnet wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 19:18
Axumawi wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:36
Hawdian wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 05:22
Ezana was a fictional character spread by the Church just like the Menelik I claim. Solomon never had a black child that was unaccounted for.

Axum was Agew empire and it celebrates the sky God (Ra).
You fell victim to the inferiority loaded Teret Teret as well.

Ezana, Abraha..are all real since found on both sides of the red sea

Axum was not pagan/sun worshiping.

The one thing you have correct is it was Agew town during Helenic empire rule

Yiha is older than Axum, and even Yiha is Oritawian and the Jewish came and kicked them out, most likely Yiha was temple of Agew Awi

Axum was meeting place of 4 Agews

Agazian came and turned the place (Eritrea and northern Ethiopia) up side down and all Agews either accepted and mixed with Agazians or went south
Why don’t talk about now? Black dogs.
There is no now without previous.

It follows you unconsciously since there is memory in you that you are incapable to see it.

I have memory of my ancestors crossing the Red Sea, beating the sh-it out of the helenics, kicking around everyone around, exiling them if they don't accept our rule. Issuing laws and bringing some animals to human order. lol
Its in my subconscious memory.

You do not seem to have one.

Every Agew community have it.

Example the Qimanti were priest class, the Awi were farmer class, the Wag and Lasta were defense class, Gurage were metal workers, Argoba were cothing/textiles....etc

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13401
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Horus » 04 Jul 2019, 00:16

አክሱማዊ
በስሜት እየተነዳህ በማታውቀው ነገር ላይ ብዙ ቀባጠርክ።
አንድ፤
በዘመነ አክሱም ጉራጌ ንጉሱን ግድር ብሎ ይጠራ ነበር። ነጋሲ ግድር ከኢዛና ሶስቴ ቀድሞ ያለው ንጉስ ነው ። ግድር ማለት ዛሬም በጉራጌኛ ታላቁ ማለት ነው ። ነጋሲ ግድር በዚያ ዘመን አባባል ታላቁ ንጉስ ማለትም ንጉሰ ነገስት ማለት ነበር። ልክ በፐርዚያ ሻሃንሻ እንደሚለው። ሻ ማለት ንጉስ ማለት ነው።

ሁለት
ይህን ሁሉ ስትቀባጥር ኢዛና የሚለው ስም እንኳ ባንተ ልሳን ውስጥ የለም። በባዶ ትቀባጥራለህ ። ዛሬ ባሁን ሰአት በጉራጌኛ እዣ ማለት ሃያል ነጋሲ ማለት ነው ። ኢዛና ማለት ነጋሲ፣ ንጉስ፣ መስፍን ማለት ነው ። ሌላው ቀርቶ ሆሳዕ የሚለው የክርስቲና ባህል ድሮ ንጉሱ ከተማ ሲገባ በአመጽ ነበር ፤ ንጉሱ ክርስቶስ በሰላም ገባ ተብሎ ቀጤማ ይያዛል ።

ባንድ ቃል የኢዛን ትርጉም የሚነግርህ ጉራጌ ነው፤ አንተ ልታቀው ስለማትችል።

አሁን እዚህ ስለ ሂምያር (ስለ ሂመር) ትቀባጥራለህ ። ራሱ አማራ። አማሪኛ የሚለው ስያሜ ሂምር፣ ሂምያር ከተሰኘው ግዛትና ቋንቋ የተወረሰ ነው።

በጉራጌ የመስቀል ባህል ሂምር የጉራጌ ለጃገረዶች ማታ ማታ ካዲስ አመት እስከ መስቀል በደመራው ስር የሚዘፍኑት ባህል ነው ።ሂምር ማለት እጅግ የተዋበ ብርሃን ማለት ነው ። ያ ነበር የሂሚያ የመኖች እምነትና ባህል ። ይህን ደሞ የሚነግርህ የጉራጌ ባህልና ቋንቋ ነው።

ለጊዜቅ እዚህ ላቁም። አንተ ከታችህ ያለውን አንብብ


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himyaritic_language

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 10737
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Hawdian » 04 Jul 2019, 00:56

The Habesha are most fake people with no history. Everything they believe was manufactured by few Coptic and Greek priests but none of the Greeks, Coptics, Macedonians, Russians claim they are sons of Menelik.

The Habesha whole Tewahedo is based on Menelik I. Without him everything they believe in goes to ashes.

So how come other Orthodox make no mention of this fictional Menelik?

The Geez is from southern Arabia, Axum aka Aksum is Agaw creation from start to finish, no evidence of Menelik.

In fact the Jews witch hunt these Habesha folks. They even ban them from donating bloods.

It is just a major ancestry/history shopping.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 13401
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: King Ezana's stone Inscription 4th Century Ethiopia - The might semetic people made history- born to rule the world!

Post by Horus » 04 Jul 2019, 13:34

ሃውዲ
አክሱምኮ ባለም ከነበሩት 4ቱ ታላላቅ ስልጣኔዎች አንዱ ነበር ። ግሪክ ያክሱም ቤተ መንግስት ቋንቋ ነበር ። ግዕዝ ወስጥ ላቲን ፤ግሪክ ኮፕቲክ፣ ስንስክሳር ተደባልቋል ።

የዛና አባት ኤላ አምደ ማለት Ella Amida means the pillar of God አምደ አምላክ ማለት ነው። መሃረም ይባል የነበረው ያምላክ ስም ዛሬ አረማዊ ወይም አለማዊ የምንለው ነው ። ሃራ ፣ አረ የሚለው ጽንስ አሁንም እግዚአብሄር ወስጥ አለ።

ሌላው ቀርቶ ካሌብ ማለት ራሱ ሃረም ማለት ነው ።


Post Reply