Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fasil1235

SHOCKING MAP GALLA INVASION ETHIOPIA 1620s-1840s @Za Dengel @TembienLiberation @EthnicallyMuslim

Post by fasil1235 » 01 Jul 2019, 13:42

Made by fasil1235

Oromo orgins beginning in Borania according to Bahrey oromo invaded bale and arsi and then Shewa were he saw oromiod galla galliod eating and sacrificing amhara christians to waaqafaka

NEW Authentic Map

Last edited by fasil1235 on 18 Aug 2019, 23:30, edited 7 times in total.

Za Dengel

Re: SHOCKING MAP GALLA INVASION ETHIOPIA 1620s-1840s @Za Dengel @TembienLiberation @EthnicallyMuslim

Post by Za Dengel » 07 Jul 2019, 16:38

Yejju didn’t went that far northwest. They should be in north Welo. Their case is also complicated. Originally they weren’t galla/Oromo but gallanized later. So they shouldn’t be seen as Oromo during the latter migration.

There is no Oromo tribe called Harari. The Oromo that went to Harar were Humbana, Itu and Wara De'aya.

What does the light green indicate?

Rtt

Re: SHOCKING MAP GALLA INVASION ETHIOPIA 1620s-1840s @Za Dengel @TembienLiberation @EthnicallyMuslim

Post by Rtt » 22 Jul 2019, 14:37

Za Dengel wrote:
07 Jul 2019, 16:38
Yejju didn’t went that far northwest. They should be in north Welo. Their case is also complicated. Originally they weren’t galla/Oromo but gallanized later. So they shouldn’t be seen as Oromo during the latter migration.

There is no Oromo tribe called Harari. The Oromo that went to Harar were Humbana, Itu and Wara De'aya.

Since gondar, Gojam and North wollo were originally Agaws, does it mean they shouldn't be seen as such? :lol: even the entire North Shewa and South wollo weren't Amahras originally, but assimilated ones.

Za Dengel

Post by Za Dengel » 16 Aug 2019, 15:12

Rtt wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 14:37
Za Dengel wrote:

Since gondar, Gojam and North wollo were originally Agaws, does it mean they shouldn't be seen as such? :lol: even the entire North Shewa and South wollo weren't Amahras originally, but assimilated ones.
You are not fully understanding my answer. I’m trying to say if you are talking about Yejju for example in the 16th century then they shouldn’t be considered as galla/Oromo but in 18th century for example then they are Oromo because Oromo had assimilated many of them.

There is no such thing as “this area originally belonged to...”. Everyone originated in a very small area and before their existence their might have been other ppl inhabiting the area. Just like Amara, Agew and others also expanded from the small area they originated and increased area/assimilated ppl.

Every one is an emigrant but you galla/Oromo are recent migrant. :lol:

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 16 Aug 2019, 15:33

Za Dengel wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 15:12
Rtt wrote:
Za Dengel wrote:

You are not fully understanding my answer. I’m trying to say if you are talking about Yejju for example in the 16th century then they shouldn’t be considered as galla/Oromo but in 18th century for example then they are Oromo because Oromo had assimilated many of them.

There is no such thing as “this area originally belonged to...”. Everyone originated in a very small area and before their existence their might have been other ppl inhabiting the area. Just like Amara, Agew and others also expanded from the small area they originated and increased area/assimilated ppl.

I made that map 2 months I discovered that the gallas recently migrated to Raya!
So I just deleted it its embaressing

so how did Galla steal Angot cough cough Bete Amara?

Za Dengel

Post by Za Dengel » 17 Aug 2019, 15:55

fasil1235 wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 15:33
Za Dengel wrote:
Rtt wrote:
Za Dengel wrote:

I made that map 2 months I discovered that the gallas recently migrated to Raya!

Ethiopia was in lack of leadership and total chaos after Gelawdewos death and the galla knew about this. The galla tribes of Karayu, Marawa, Akachu, Warantisha and Wara Deay took advantage of this instability and infested the provinces of Bete Amara, Angot and Tigray (I think about 1563/64). Later other galla tribes continued to come to those mentioned and other provinces. Borena tribes invaded Weleqa (the area below Sayint/Amara Sayint).

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 17 Aug 2019, 17:42

This means Gallas need to go back where they come from. They are invaders and the Old generation of Ethiopians did not do anything to them and they let them assimilate. Now they are claiming our lands.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 18 Aug 2019, 20:25

Za Dengel wrote:
17 Aug 2019, 15:55
fasil1235 wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 15:33
Za Dengel wrote:
Rtt wrote:
Za Dengel wrote:

Ethiopia was in lack of leadership and total chaos after Gelawdewos death and the galla knew about this. The galla tribes of Karayu, Marawa, Akachu, Warantisha and Wara Deay took advantage of this instability and infested the provinces of Bete Amara, Angot and Tigray (I think about 1563/64). Later other galla tribes continued to come to those mentioned and other provinces. Borena tribes invaded Weleqa (the area below Sayint/Amara Sayint).
you are very learned! Modern day Gallas are attacking other ethnic groups Gedeos, Amharas they think they own Wollo?
That is why I am very angry I have no peace with Ethoash! and all the oromo expansionists!
Last edited by fasil1235 on 25 Aug 2019, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 18 Aug 2019, 22:28

New version of Galala Conquests & Migrations map

Rtt

Post by Rtt » 19 Aug 2019, 09:28

Za Dengel wrote:
Rtt wrote:
Za Dengel wrote:

Tell that to your father :lol:

Za Dengel

Post by Za Dengel » 25 Aug 2019, 12:21

Rtt wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 09:28
Za Dengel wrote:
Rtt wrote:
Za Dengel wrote:

I don’t know why you always insist my father had galla admixture. I told you he hadn’t. Just like not all Borena galla don’t have Somali admixture, not all Shewan Amara have galla admixture. You should just be proud of your gallaness, that’s it. :lol:

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 25 Aug 2019, 16:22

Za Dengel wrote:
25 Aug 2019, 12:21
Rtt wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 09:28
Za Dengel wrote:
Rtt wrote:
Za Dengel wrote:

I don’t know why you always insist my father had galla admixture. I told you he hadn’t. Just like not all Borena galla don’t have Somali admixture, not all Shewan Amara have galla admixture. You should just be proud of your gallaness, that’s it. :lol:
Debre Sina, Semien Shewa Amhara