Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+
Posts: 9419
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by present » 30 Jun 2019, 10:26


euroland
Member
Posts: 1421
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by euroland » 30 Jun 2019, 10:48

Wishiyeet ye shellow lig aka Belaynesh
Worry about your Tembien Agame tribe
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:26

present
Member+
Posts: 9419
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by present » 30 Jun 2019, 11:11

You see ascaris,

That is why we say ascaris are snakes and hate all Ethiopains to their bones including the Gadios.

Even if I am Tembien, you are implying I can not stand for Gadios because I am Tembien. Your Ascari brother, meles, once said "Axum Le Welayita minu naw". You are trying to divide us. That is all you ascaris do day in day out.

I am an Ethiopain, I defend any Ethiopain because we are all Ethiopains!! I don't have to be a Gadio to voice their concerns. But you are an Ascari Eritrea who hate all Ethiopians so I get it

You see, i expose you everyday.

Wahabi,
you hear that? :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:48
Wishiyeet ye shellow lig aka Belaynesh
Worry about your Tembien Agame tribe
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:26

present
Member+
Posts: 9419
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by present » 30 Jun 2019, 12:48

This was over a year ago, and the killing of Gedios is still going!!


gadaa2
Member
Posts: 2171
Joined: 15 Oct 2013, 15:40

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by gadaa2 » 30 Jun 2019, 12:54

Those who refused the propaganda were settled last month and others will go back after they see the propaganda wont do anything. This politics wont bring a thing. The god lawyer need to stop opening his mouth for few politics point and go and work on the ground. I love tigre on this issues that they even tried to develop thier barren stone. The Stone head man then what can you do other than resettling them back?

euroland
Member
Posts: 1421
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by euroland » 30 Jun 2019, 14:29

Wishiyeet Wehalit Belaynesh
ONLY Agames like says “Eritreans hate Ethiopia “. This FKN lie for 20 years under your coward leadership in Ethiopia was exposed as lies and Dr. Abiy and PIA has shown has the truth. No more BS about this lie will work with Ethiopians anymore!!! Now, go fk yourself!
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 11:11
You see ascaris,

That is why we say ascaris are snakes and hate all Ethiopains to their bones including the Gadios.

Even if I am Tembien, you are implying I can not stand for Gadios because I am Tembien. Your Ascari brother, meles, once said "Axum Le Welayita minu naw". You are trying to divide us. That is all you ascaris do day in day out.

I am an Ethiopain, I defend any Ethiopain because we are all Ethiopains!! I don't have to be a Gadio to voice their concerns. But you are an Ascari Eritrea who hate all Ethiopians so I get it

You see, i expose you everyday.

Wahabi,
you hear that? :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:48
Wishiyeet ye shellow lig aka Belaynesh
Worry about your Tembien Agame tribe
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:26

present
Member+
Posts: 9419
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by present » 03 Jul 2019, 20:00

You see how I expose you Ascari Eritrean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 14:29
Wishiyeet Wehalit Belaynesh
ONLY Agames like says “Eritreans hate Ethiopia “. This FKN lie for 20 years under your coward leadership in Ethiopia was exposed as lies and Dr. Abiy and PIA has shown has the truth. No more BS about this lie will work with Ethiopians anymore!!! Now, go fk yourself!
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 11:11
You see ascaris,

That is why we say ascaris are snakes and hate all Ethiopains to their bones including the Gadios.

Even if I am Tembien, you are implying I can not stand for Gadios because I am Tembien. Your Ascari brother, meles, once said "Axum Le Welayita minu naw". You are trying to divide us. That is all you ascaris do day in day out.

I am an Ethiopain, I defend any Ethiopain because we are all Ethiopains!! I don't have to be a Gadio to voice their concerns. But you are an Ascari Eritrea who hate all Ethiopians so I get it

You see, i expose you everyday.

Wahabi,
you hear that? :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:48
Wishiyeet ye shellow lig aka Belaynesh
Worry about your Tembien Agame tribe
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:26

euroland
Member
Posts: 1421
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by euroland » 04 Jul 2019, 17:35

Belaynesh ye shellew lig
You love saying “I exposed you” LOL....what is that FKN supposed to mean, you megeletit tu’hanam Agame?
present wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 20:00
You see how I expose you Ascari Eritrean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 14:29
Wishiyeet Wehalit Belaynesh
ONLY Agames like says “Eritreans hate Ethiopia “. This FKN lie for 20 years under your coward leadership in Ethiopia was exposed as lies and Dr. Abiy and PIA has shown has the truth. No more BS about this lie will work with Ethiopians anymore!!! Now, go fk yourself!
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 11:11
You see ascaris,

That is why we say ascaris are snakes and hate all Ethiopains to their bones including the Gadios.

Even if I am Tembien, you are implying I can not stand for Gadios because I am Tembien. Your Ascari brother, meles, once said "Axum Le Welayita minu naw". You are trying to divide us. That is all you ascaris do day in day out.

I am an Ethiopain, I defend any Ethiopain because we are all Ethiopains!! I don't have to be a Gadio to voice their concerns. But you are an Ascari Eritrea who hate all Ethiopians so I get it

You see, i expose you everyday.

Wahabi,
you hear that? :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:48
Wishiyeet ye shellow lig aka Belaynesh
Worry about your Tembien Agame tribe
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:26

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1310
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by pastlast » 04 Jul 2019, 17:43

euroland, the PFDJ is Meddling in Ethiopian Affairs blatantly!

Ethiopians (including Amhara Chauvenists, TPLF-abaytigrayists, Oromoists...Ogadnies) are MORE than WELCOME to MEDDLE IN ERITREA's Internal Affairs!

euroland and the other PFDJ members have INVITED every ETHIOPIAN to FREELY Meddle in ERITREAN INTERNAL MATTERS!

present
Member+
Posts: 9419
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by present » 11 Jul 2019, 01:23

I expose you Ascaris. What part of that you don't understand, you low IQ cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean kebesa minority?


Tigreans know the truth, they need to remove all ascaris from tplf

Ascari Bereket was removed by the Amharas

Ascari debreporno and sebhat need to be removed

Tigreans need Tigrean leaders




euroland wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 17:35
Belaynesh ye shellew lig
You love saying “I exposed you” LOL....what is that FKN supposed to mean, you megeletit tu’hanam Agame?
present wrote:
03 Jul 2019, 20:00
You see how I expose you Ascari Eritrean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 14:29
Wishiyeet Wehalit Belaynesh
ONLY Agames like says “Eritreans hate Ethiopia “. This FKN lie for 20 years under your coward leadership in Ethiopia was exposed as lies and Dr. Abiy and PIA has shown has the truth. No more BS about this lie will work with Ethiopians anymore!!! Now, go fk yourself!
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 11:11
You see ascaris,

That is why we say ascaris are snakes and hate all Ethiopains to their bones including the Gadios.

Even if I am Tembien, you are implying I can not stand for Gadios because I am Tembien. Your Ascari brother, meles, once said "Axum Le Welayita minu naw". You are trying to divide us. That is all you ascaris do day in day out.

I am an Ethiopain, I defend any Ethiopain because we are all Ethiopains!! I don't have to be a Gadio to voice their concerns. But you are an Ascari Eritrea who hate all Ethiopians so I get it

You see, i expose you everyday.

Wahabi,
you hear that? :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:48
Wishiyeet ye shellow lig aka Belaynesh
Worry about your Tembien Agame tribe
present wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 10:26

Medo
Member
Posts: 961
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 12:30

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by Medo » 11 Jul 2019, 08:55

Present agame. Why you are this much obsesed with the word Askari😀 you are mentally fucked up by wedi eres.

present
Member+
Posts: 9419
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: 1 Million Gaddios are still Under Attack

Post by present » 11 Jul 2019, 09:54

Ascari medo,
Just suc'k up and take the abuse. You Ascari minority kebesa attack Ethiopian on ER day in day out. Go back and reread all the sick shi't you have been writing, you bi'tch.

Ascari means someone who is no longer a human! He is a dead man walking. That is what you all are.

Ascari is fcked in the brain for 500 years of abuse. So All he knows is evil. When Ethiopians viewed you as humans you were confused. When Ethiopians treated you equal you thought that as weakness :lol: . Them Italians fckd you up. Look at you all? All you do insult Ethiopians day in day out. That shows how much you were abused by your masters

You could have run to the warrior Gonderes and Tigrays but you fckn bit'chs stayed and renting your wives :lol:



Cockroach qorchame
Medo wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 08:55
Present agame. Why you are this much obsesed with the word Askari😀 you are mentally [deleted] up by wedi eres.

Post Reply