Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

PM Abiy approval rating in Amara nosedives below TPLF levels

Post by eden » 28 Jun 2019, 13:32

tolcha

Re: PM Abiy approval rating in Amara nosedives below TPLF levels

Post by tolcha » 28 Jun 2019, 13:36

Who cares for the primitives. We have seen them how nasty they were even when they were ruling the country for over 150 yrs; that is expected from low life barbarians.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 28 Jun 2019, 13:57

tolcha wrote:
28 Jun 2019, 13:36
Who cares for the primitives. We have seen them how nasty they were even when they were ruling the country for over 150 yrs; that is expected from low life barbarians.
We comand Germany new yesemahut?

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Jun 2019, 18:21

I don't open many threads these days but opened this one after the title said "approval rating", woundering if there is such practices in our country. Silu semta doro tanKa motech yebalal. Aproval rating is some sort of scientifically conducted survey, as far as I understand.

How can you write about an "approval rating in Amara" and then post a video clip that shows a scene of protesting few youth in Germany?

These are desparate refugees whose asylum applications there are massively rejected since the current administration in the country opened up the political space and declared everyone is free to exercise their political freedom, without any fear. So, they have to try to make a claim for themselves. Ke Abey Ahmad Jarman keteshalechew iski yiketelubet ingedeh.

And you, a certain internet troll, claiming about "PM Abey approval rating in Amara nosedive below TPLF" based on a small scene showing delusioned youth chanting about everything?

Gud new zendro!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 28 Jun 2019, 21:11

so you think there's sampling error? btw, I'm big time PM Abiy supporter, after overcoming my serious doubt iniially. I pray God guides him to do the right thing.