Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+

The body of the hero reached wollo lasta lalibella today

Post by Misraq » 27 Jun 2019, 00:29

The body of the man who made gallas and agames wear diapper reached his birth place laliballa semein wollo today. Thousands of people, young men and militia recieved it with the cutomary fukera-qererto-and-shilela. The youth were fully angered by his death and armed men fired to the sky till it was deafening in honour of him following the local tradition. Most say that Asaminew is not dead. Rather his strong spirit will live amongst millions of amhara youth.

present
Member+

Re: The body of the hero reached wollo lasta lalibella today

Post by present » 27 Jun 2019, 01:05

Yes, I heard too fukera and shilela was going on and bullets were flying everywhere. The Gonderes showed up, Gojames showed up and Shewas showed up!!

Well, Welloye Warriors and their hero-

A lot of warriors were there!

He became a hero!!
Misraq wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 00:29
The body of the man who made gallas and agames wear diapper reached his birth place laliballa semein wollo today. Thousands of people, young men and militia recieved it with the cutomary fukera-qererto-and-shilela. The youth were fully angered by his death and armed men fired to the sky till it was deafening in honour of him following the local tradition. Most say that Asaminew is not dead. Rather his strong spirit will live amongst millions of amhara youth.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 27 Jun 2019, 01:08

Misraq it was just two weeks ago when you said that you are in love with "Oromo" and you will never call them Galla again.

Dear brother you need new diapers too. That was too fast.

If Asaminew is buried in Lalibela then he is Agew :mrgreen:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 27 Jun 2019, 01:20

I have always been kind and respectful to Oromos. That is now officially changed. So does for millions of amharas....which is a good thing.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jun 2019, 01:23

Hawdian wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:08
Misraq it was just two weeks ago when you said that you are in love with "Oromo" and you will never call them Galla again.

Wuryaa, :mrgreen: it is the pot calling the kettle black. Should we bring your old post when you were giving our tigrian cousin a [deleted], free of charge when they were in menelik palace dictating. Now, they are dislodged from their chair, you distanced your Wuryaa arse from them....I think the proper Word to describe this kind of conduct is... Been a Gold digger or opportunist wh0re :mrgreen:

Please tell the audience the similarity between the isaaq and tigrians like you use to :mrgreen:
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 27 Jun 2019, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 27 Jun 2019, 01:23

That is true. This incidence made all Amaras to be different!! This is a new era!! You will now see Amara using the G word.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jun 2019, 01:26

present wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:23
That is true. This incidence made all Amaras to be different!! This is a new era!! You will now see Amara using the G word.
Weizero Belaynesh.
Did you receive any return from your investment in the woyane issued Bond?

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 27 Jun 2019, 01:28

Deqi

My Siad Barre backed your Eritrean rebels, Tigray and Galla so we could landlock Ethiopia and that plan worked.

We got Tigregu to do what we wanted to a greater degree. I also backed Galla to unseat TPLF so we could abolish the likes of Abdi Iley and the fake 5% oil deal, TICK. Iley gone, oil is now 50% :mrgreen:

Now my plan is to back Amhara because I want them to consolidate their powers in Addis and support me in my effort to clean Galla from our Hararghe and Moyale.

So my minority friend: plans before h0ez.

I can call them Galla because I named them that. Gaal is my language.

Misraq is Bantu such word doesn't exist in his slavery language :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jun 2019, 01:32

Hawdian wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:28
Deqi

My Siad Barre backed your Eritrean rebels, Tigray and Galla so we could landlock Ethiopia and that plan worked.

We got Tigregu to do what we wanted to a greater degree. I also backed Galla to unseat TPLF so we could abolish the likes of Abdi Iley, TICK.

Now my plan is to back Amhara because I want them to consolidate their powers in Addis and support me in my effort to clean Galla from our Hararghe and Moyale.

So my minority friend: plans before h0ez.

I can call them Galla because I named them that. Gaal is my language.

Misraq is Bantu such word doesn't exist in his slavery language :mrgreen:
Wuryaa, so what you are saying is flip flapping is normal among Somalis? :shock:

If Misraq is bantu, you are scandinavian. Misraq is a hardcore amhara nationalist from north shoa.

present
Member+

Post by present » 27 Jun 2019, 01:34

Your Ascari Eritrean sister in Addis begging me for money who I told her to fck a friend of mine for 40 birr. I gave her 50birr afterwards. She never gave me back my fckn 10 birr, that bi'tch :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:26
present wrote:
Weizero Belaynesh.
Did you receive any return from your investment in the woyane issued Bond?

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 27 Jun 2019, 01:45

Waw if ze stoopid galla and budamara fight my uncle sebhat nega will come back to addis and loot more and buy us tigrayans new stuff like cars mansions and land in addis, gambela, and more.
Waw waw ze dream of mines is coming true.

Please keep it up brave amara do not let ze galla bully u. Fight zem back. Please!

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 27 Jun 2019, 01:46

present wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:05
Yes, I heard too fukera and shilela was going on and bullets were flying everywhere. The Gonderes showed up, Gojames showed up and Shewas showed up!!
I heard that too when I talked with one lady. This is very interesting and great solidarity from all corners of Amhara for funeral of Our leader!!

When we become free from this OPDO slave and useless ANDM, we will erect a shining stature for our leader in Bahir Dar and Other Amhara cites.

present
Member+

Post by present » 27 Jun 2019, 01:57

Brother Maxi, what's up Amara?

Yes, we shall "erect a shining stature for our leader in Bahir Dar and Other Amhara cites"!

We will fight to do it now. His final message for Amaras is echoing among Amaras now!!! He said we are in worst situation than we were 500 years ago!!.

Every Amara is saying that now! He woke every single Amara up by giving up his life!

Every Amara for all Amara

All Amara for every Amara!
Maxi wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:46
present wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:05
I heard that too when I talked with one lady. This is very interesting and great solidarity from all corners of Amhara for funeral of Our leader!!

When we become free from this OPDO slave and useless ANDM, we will erect a shining stature for our leader in Bahir Dar and Other Amhara cites.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jun 2019, 02:03

ወሽዬ

Do you wanna me to pull your claim of half oromo and half Amhara claim. Your IQ digit is now lowering to the new level. I will come up with new nick name for ya. "ወሽዬ" is too much to your retard personality.

It will be an insult to ወሼ because ወሼ is now have better IQ than you

present wrote:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 27 Jun 2019, 02:09

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:08

Wuryaa, :mrgreen: it is the pot calling the kettle black. Should we bring your old post when you were giving our tigrian cousin a [deleted], free of charge when they were in menelik palace dictating. Now, they are dislodged from their chair, you distanced your Wuryaa arse from them....I think the proper Word to describe this kind of conduct is... Been a Gold digger or opportunist wh0re :mrgreen:

Please tell the audience the similarity between the isaaq and tigrians like you use to :mrgreen:

I remember that post :mrgreen: Brother Hawdian was licking agames arse big time in those days. He was also a regular commentator on AgameOnline website and Facebook page.

This joke made me lough after 4 days of depressive moments.

Hawdi,

so I bet as a gold digger you dress in a bright red or orange to attract more customers
Itt is quite entertaining for me to see how Deqi handles you. Deqi has the joke. The real joke kkkk and he doesn't pay Hawdian after a good molestation