Awash
Senior Member+

shabo's lobbyist and advocate is under fire lol

Post by Awash » 26 Jun 2019, 21:48

Fed_Up

Re: shabo's lobbyist and advocate is under fire lol

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Jun 2019, 23:07

Al Mariam’s statement and I quote
In 1991, Herman Cohen was the malignant mastermind who signed, sealed and delivered the secession of Eritrea from Ethiopia.
This fool professor wanna be from the bottom of all US universities aka Al mariam ( ማሪያም ስላሙን ትንሳውና) proved Herman Cohen’s statement. What a dumb arse low IQ professor

:oops: :oops: smh
Let me make it Stright you sob professor. Herman cohen didn’t signed, sealed and delivered Eritrea to Eritreans. We took the crap out of your Amhara hagomoney and took it with our ቆለጥ:: if it is necessary we will keep doing it till your sh!t sealed forever. Stop provoking us .. leave us alone...old habit has never die... thanks for the heads up and we will keep our eyes on your kinds... mark my words. Fûck this people...wedi shrmutaaa

FYI Asswash

You proved us you are NOT Eritrean. Period!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2019, 00:12

F'd up is now up in arms with the "Amharas". Wey guud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I thought you were for meddemer. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 23:07
In 1991, Herman Cohen was the malignant mastermind who signed, sealed and delivered the secession of Eritrea from Ethiopia.
This fool professor wanna be from the bottom of all US universities aka Al mariam ( ማሪያም ስላሙን ትንሳውና) proved Herman Cohen’s statement. What a dumb arse low IQ professor

Let me make it Stright you sob professor. Herman cohen didn’t signed, sealed and delivered Eritrea to Eritreans. We took the crap out of your Amhara hagomoney and took it with our ቆለጥ:: if it is necessary we will keep doing it till your sh!t sealed forever. Stop provoking us .. leave us alone...old habit has never die... thanks for the heads up and we will keep our eyes on your kinds... mark my words. Fûck this people...wedi shrmutaaa

FYI Asswash

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 27 Jun 2019, 00:19

Keep ze pressure up on ze self hating agames north of ze mereb. .waw. U are ze voice for ze voiceless.
Gobez tegadalay digital weyane.
Our emperor meles is smiling up at you.

Gurezza

Post by Gurezza » 27 Jun 2019, 00:23

Asswash, Eritrean, how come you don't defend your country when some one smears the name Eritrea? :roll: QONDAFE MUJALIAM AGAME. You better know it Amharas are our allies. YEK YEK with dirty Agames.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jun 2019, 00:32

Asswash agameW,

Your idol alMariam trying to laugh at old people’s while his wrinkled arse as old as Yoda himself. Shameless diaspora. He thinks he is younger than Herman? Are you fûcking kidding me? Or having a pony tale makes him thinking he is still ጮርቃ ... oh my Lord. I haven’t witnessed such delusional professor wanna be who has been over thirty years in America but failed to elect a single Ethiopian ancestry politician to any office. ደደብ!! Useless sob..worthless pice of sh!t... someone please deport his wrinkled arse back where he belongs.

Now identifying few old timers Amhara doesn’t make me I am against peasants (majority) people of Amhara.

Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 00:12
F'd up is now up in arms with the "Amharas". Wey guud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I thought you were for meddemer. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:

FYI Asswash

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2019, 01:05

Zinjerro,
My country, Eritrea, has been under an Agame junta for 27 years. It's like a body taken over by a vicious cancer. How can I defend the cancer? I want to administer chemotherapy to eradicate the cancer to save the body, which is my beloved country, Eritrea.
Gurezza wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 00:23
Asswash, Eritrean, how come you don't defend your country when some one smears the name Eritrea? :roll: QONDAFE MUJALIAM AGAME. You better know it Amharas are our allies. YEK YEK with dirty Agames.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2019, 01:10

Focked up,
You and your mushmush lobbyist are in the same boat. Your asz is on fire. Hope we will see your Agame junta under fire very soon. Fire is like chemotherapy; it will cleanse the body from cancer. Your Agame junta is the cancer the is spreading throughout the Horn of Africe.
Fed_Up wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 00:32
Asswash agameW,

Your idol alMariam trying to laugh at old people’s while his wrinkled arse as old as Yoda himself. Shameless diaspora. He thinks he is younger than Herman? Are you fûcking kidding me? Or having a pony tale makes him thinking he is still ጮርቃ ... oh my Lord. I haven’t witnessed such delusional professor wanna be who has been over thirty years in America but failed to elect a single Ethiopian ancestry politician to any office. ደደብ!! Useless sob..worthless pice of sh!t... someone please deport his wrinkled arse back where he belongs.

Now identifying few old timers Amhara doesn’t make me I am against peasants (majority) people of Amhara.

Awash wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

FYI Asswash

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jun 2019, 01:28

ጆንያ አጋሜ.. it has been 10 years sayin the same sh!t . We will stay here for generations to come. PIA will remain a leader till the end. Get used to it agameW ቂጥ አጣቢ at Albergo Axum :lol: :lol:

Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:10
Focked up,
You and your mushmush lobbyist are in the same boat. Your asz is on fire. Hope we will see your Agame junta under fire very soon. Fire is like chemotherapy; it will cleanse the body from cancer. Your Agame junta is the cancer the is spreading throughout the Horn of Africe.
Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

Awash wrote:
F'd up is now up in arms with the "Amharas". Wey guud. :lol: :l: I thought you were for meddemer. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:

FYI Asswash

Gurezza

Post by Gurezza » 27 Jun 2019, 01:29

Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:05
Zinjerro,
My country, Eritrea, has been under an Agame junta for 27 years. It's like a body taken over by a vicious cancer. How can I defend the cancer? I want to administer chemotherapy to eradicate the cancer to save the body, which is my beloved country, Eritrea.
Gurezza wrote:
Tell that to your Adwa Tigray mom :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2019, 01:41

Focked up,
Tell me: which savage junta lasted forever? You know your Agame junta's time will come just like Mussolini's, Haileselassie's, and Manjistu's. Your Agame junta's time is coming sooner than you think. MushmushAmichie Agame. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:28
ጆንያ [deleted].. it has been 10 years sayin the same sh!t . We will stay here for generations to come. PIA will remain a leader till the end. Get used to it agameW ቂጥ አጣቢ at Albergo Axum :lol: :lol:

Awash wrote:
Focked up,
Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

Awash wrote:
F'd up is now up in arms with the "Amharas". Wey guud. :lol: :l: I thought you were for meddemer. :lol: :lo:mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:

:oops:

FYI Asswash

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jun 2019, 02:06

You and what army? ሙትቻ አጋሜ

Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:41
Focked up,
Tell me: which savage junta lasted forever? You know your Agame junta's time will come just like Mussolini's, Haileselassie's, and Manjistu's. Your Agame junta's time is coming sooner than you think. MushmushAmichie Agame. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:28
ጆንያ [deleted].. it has been 10 years sayin the same sh!t . We will stay here for generations to come. PIA will remain a leader till the end. Get used to it agameW ቂጥ አጣቢ at Albergo Axum :lol: :lol:

Awash wrote:
Focked up,
Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

Awash wrote:
F'd up is now up in arms with the "Amharas". Wey guud. :lol: :l: I thought you were for meddemer. :lol: :lo:mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:

:oops:

FYI Asswash

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2019, 02:09

Since when is Cohen, a "lobbyist" for Eritrea? He would whop you bütt for libel in a court of law, for opening your stinky hole with no evidence whatsoever.

shifta

Post by shifta » 27 Jun 2019, 03:25

Dear Ahya!
What you are doing is confirming to the Eritrean saying Amaran Shinflan tehatsibom aitseruyun. It translates to, you can wash an Amhara but you will never ever clean them. This is to the delusional elites and reckless diaspora, not the Geberye who suffer from your ugly intentions and sick decisions. I bet you wet your bed every time you hear the name ERITREA and I assure you I laugh every time I see a foaming Amhara. Why? it's very funny and laughter is not fatal. And that's why we Eritreans celebrate May 24, how lucky we are that we are nothing to do with you.
Did you know that during Silasie and Derg it was forbidden to say Cha in Eritrea (it was a crime punished by long prison or shut to kill) the reason is Cha means go for an Ahya like you( Adgi or donkey if you like) so the Eritreans use to say (Cha) go back to your country, every time they see one like you on the checkpoint. You get it. As long as you don't talk about as we will be great helpers to get you out of that Amahara Gura which is good for nothing.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jun 2019, 03:29

Look at Old no hairline Isayas Afwrki , dying his hair to match that of his younger counterparts who are all under 60. But you FedUp still [deleted] isayas afwrki's b.utthole as if he was still a young man! hahaha you pfdj male worshippers of isayas afwrki are some of the most latent h0m0s3uxuals in the world! I bet you would let Isayas Afwrki fck your grandsons?

Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

Awash wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

FYI Asswash

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jun 2019, 03:39

Now you are sniffing Cohen's b.utthole.

Zmeselo sniffs the following b.uttholes belonging to :

Isayas Afwrki
Abiy Ahmed
Paul Kagame
Herman Cohen
Yemane Gebreab
Muham Bin Salmin
Kim Jong Un
Vlad Putin
...list expands as new b.utts that Isayas sniffs, viola Zmeselo and the other pfdj members sniff.

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 02:09
Since when is Cohen, a "lobbyist" for Eritrea? He would whop you bütt for libel in a court of law, for opening your stinky hole with no evidence whatsoever.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2019, 04:56

Zinjerro,
Your Agame tyrant's mother, gual medhin berad of Adwa, lives in America away from her son, wedi komarit. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Gurezza wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:29
Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 01:05
Zinjerro,
Gurezza wrote:
Tell that to your Adwa Tigray mom :mrgreen:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2019, 04:59

You're actually funnier, as: Ethoash. :lol:
pastlast wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 03:39

Isayas Afwrki
Abiy Ahmed
Paul Kagame
Herman Cohen
Yemane Gebreab
Muham Bin Salmin
Kim Jong Un
Vlad Putin
...list expands as new b.utts that Isayas sniffs, viola Zmeselo and the other pfdj members sniff.

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jun 2019, 05:59

You lost the argument again!
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 04:59
You're actually funnier, as: Ethoash. :lol:
pastlast wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 03:39

Isayas Afwrki
Abiy Ahmed
Paul Kagame
Herman Cohen
Yemane Gebreab
Muham Bin Salmin
Kim Jong Un
Vlad Putin

Zmeselo wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2019, 06:06

Zinjerro,
Here is your Agame monkey relative ruining Eritrea with other Agame tyrants. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: