Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+
Posts: 6739
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Masud » 21 Jun 2019, 13:19

Please wait, video is loading...

eden
Member+
Posts: 5169
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by eden » 21 Jun 2019, 13:23

With all due respect to Eskender, this proves anyone with followers can duplicate his idea and render his balderas tactic totally impotent and even laughable.

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by info » 21 Jun 2019, 13:38

:lol: LMAO :lol: Surely, God created ሰገጤs for a good entertainment :lol:
የኦሮሚያ ባንዲራ የለበሰ የአዲስ አበባ ተወካይ :lol: :lol: Aye segete!
With or without Esekdner, Addis Ababa can never become a one ethnic group city, period.
No amount of ሰገጤ drama can change this fact. No Addis Ababan will be willing to become a second class citizen in his own home.
The fate of Takele Uma will not be different from that of Arkebe Ekubay. No amount of faking it will help win election.
There will be a big surprise that will cause a big bሀtt hሀrt in the @ss in the next election, mark my word!
Thanks for the laughs though.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2486
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Jun 2019, 14:54

info wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 13:38
:lol: LMAO :lol: Surely, God created ሰገጤs for a good entertainment :lol:
የኦሮሚያ ባንዲራ የለበሰ የአዲስ አበባ ተወካይ :lol: :lol: Aye segete!
With or without Esekdner, Addis Ababa can never become a one ethnic group city, period.
No amount of ሰገጤ drama can change this fact. No Addis Ababan will be willing to become a second class citizen in his own home.
The fate of Takele Uma will not be different from that of Arkebe Ekubay. No amount of faking it will help win election.
There will be a big surprise that will cause a big bሀtt hሀrt in the @ss in the next election, mark my word!
Thanks for the laughs though.
Is that why your Eskinder went to (well, planing to) Bahrdar, after "getting his mandate from the citizens of Addis"?

Instead of claiming about Takele Uma shouldn't be a mayor of a city of his own country, present the cases against him that he presumably committed to hurt the citizens of the city, in essence revealing your true color of narcissist view when it comes to the Oromo people.

You should either accept that we all have got the same rights and privileges on issues of our common country, or face the consequence.

Don't take people's patience for accepting your idiotismus.

The claime that Takele shouldn't be a Mayor of the city shows what you are up to.

This is not about your Merkato Did-Mescha issue, donkoro!

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by info » 21 Jun 2019, 15:47

If you want to have a serious discussion with me then watch your dirty mouth and stop disrespecting me.
Now to the issue. Takele Uma is an ODP official, a party which officially issued a statement in which it openly stated that it will work to make Addis Ababa be owned by a one ethnic group in violation of the constitution. It used the words "የኦሮሞ ባለቤትነት ለማረጋገጥ የተጀመሩ ስራዎችን አጠናክረን እንቀጥላለን". It is even beyond what was stated in the constitution, i.e. the so called Oromia's special interest on Addis Ababa. ODP clearly stated that it will work to make Addis Ababa a one ethnic city and by that making all others second class citizens as we have witnessed in all other Oromia cities. Why in the world would any Addis Ababan vote for EPRDF/ODP? It doesn't make any sense. It is like voting to become a guest in your own home.

I have personally nothing against Takele Uma but he is a member of the executive branch of ODP which clearly stated its plans to make Addis a one ethnic city. That is a no go, no matter how he smiles or prays or whatever he does. He will end up as Arkebe Ekubay. Just like Arkebe, may be not because his personal gilt but because of his party's agenda that is against the majority Addis Ababans! If Oromo should be a mayor, then let Ermias Legesse be a mayor and I will support him 100% even if I don't always agree with his opinions but I know he proved to have the interests of Addis Ababans at heart for many years.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:54
info wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 13:38
:lol: LMAO :lol: Surely, God created ሰገጤs for a good entertainment :lol:
የኦሮሚያ ባንዲራ የለበሰ የአዲስ አበባ ተወካይ :lol: :lol: Aye segete!
With or without Esekdner, Addis Ababa can never become a one ethnic group city, period.
No amount of ሰገጤ drama can change this fact. No Addis Ababan will be willing to become a second class citizen in his own home.
The fate of Takele Uma will not be different from that of Arkebe Ekubay. No amount of faking it will help win election.
There will be a big surprise that will cause a big bሀtt hሀrt in the @ss in the next election, mark my word!
Thanks for the laughs though.
Is that why your Eskinder went to (well, planing to) Bahrdar, after "getting his mandate from the citizens of Addis"?

Instead of claiming about Takele Uma shouldn't be a mayor of a city of his own country, present the cases against him that he presumably committed to hurt the citizens of the city, in essence revealing your true color of narcissist view when it comes to the Oromo people.

You should either accept that we all have got the same rights and privileges on issues of our common country, or face the consequence.

Don't take people's patience for accepting your idiotismus.

The claime that Takele shouldn't be a Mayor of the city shows what you are up to.

This is not about your Merkato Did-Mescha issue, donkoro!

gadaa2
Member
Posts: 2134
Joined: 15 Oct 2013, 15:40

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by gadaa2 » 21 Jun 2019, 16:36

He need to do it outside in open or in some hotel to copy the festal guy. KKKK. Mamme mame the true beladera,

Dani_Wako
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 15:16

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Dani_Wako » 21 Jun 2019, 17:26

This guy is big idiot. He is making the Oromo people a laughing stock. kkkkk... why is he comparing himself to GREAT Eskindir?


Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21329
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2019, 10:59

info wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 13:38
:lol: LMAO :lol: Surely, God created ሰገጤs for a good entertainment :lol:
የኦሮሚያ ባንዲራ የለበሰ የአዲስ አበባ ተወካይ :lol: :lol: Aye segete!
With or without Esekdner, Addis Ababa can never become a one ethnic group city, period.
No amount of ሰገጤ drama can change this fact. No Addis Ababan will be willing to become a second class citizen in his own
info,

no body opposed Esekdner being የአዲስ አበባ ባለአደራ as long as if u r okay and accept የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ... there is no ground you can opposed ማሜ ማሜ and support Esekdner

second u said
With or without Esekdner, Addis Ababa can never become a one ethnic group city, period.


talk is very cheap, Addis Ababa is coverted in to one ethnic under Amhara .. even second generation oromo, and other ethnic groups forget their mother tongue and speak only Amhric.. in Addis Ababa u will not find second generation who speak their own language... now go to HARAR people speak multiple language, speaking two language is common and speaking only one language is weird ........

in fact Addis Ababa should have been house of 80 language where people speak multiple language why because Addis Ababa are simple of Ethiopia but what happened was Addis Ababa become simple of Amhara were only one language dominate

so my dearest info, if u hate oromo domination of Addis Ababa u should also opposed the domination of one language Amhara rule .. but u r not about Ethiopia u r all about Amhara ስለዚህ ተነቃቅተናል ። አንተ እስክንድርህን ደግፍ፣ ኦሮሞ ደግሞ ማሜ ማሜያቸውን ይደግፋሉ። ይህ በዚህ አያበቃም ማንም ተነስቶ ባላደራ ነኝ ማለት ይችላል እግዛብሔር ይስጠው እስክንደር መንገዱን ስለቀደደልን ሚልዬን ኦሮሞዎች ባህር ዳር ላይ ሄደው ፣ ማንም ጎንደሬ ሁለተኛ ዜጋ አረገንም ስለዚህ አፋን ኦሮምኛ በባህር ዳር መነገር አለበት። የመንግስትም ስራ በአፋን ኦሮምኛ መሆን አለበት ቢሉ ምን ይለሀል። ውይስ ፀባይ ገዝተው አማርኛ ለምደው ። የነሱንም አፋን ኦሮምኛ በአደባባይ አወርተው በመንግስት ደርጃ ተጠብቆላቸው መኖር ይቻላል።

አንድ ነገር ፤ኦሮሞዎች አማርኛን ማጥፋት የለባቸውም ማለት። ግን ኦሮሞዎች በገዛ መሬታቸው እውቅና የላችሁም ማለት ሌላ

አራተኛ ፣ እኔ ምንም አላውቅም ነበር ቋንቋህን እንዲህ ማታት ያንገበግባል ውይ፧

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2486
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Jun 2019, 11:45

info wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 15:47
If you want to have a serious discussion with me then watch your dirty mouth and stop disrespecting me.
Now to the issue. Takele Uma is an ODP official, a party which officially issued a statement in which it openly stated that it will work to make Addis Ababa be owned by a one ethnic group in violation of the constitution. It used the words "የኦሮሞ ባለቤትነት ለማረጋገጥ የተጀመሩ ስራዎችን አጠናክረን እንቀጥላለን". It is even beyond what was stated in the constitution, i.e. the so called Oromia's special interest on Addis Ababa. ODP clearly stated that it will work to make Addis Ababa a one ethnic city and by that making all others second class citizens as we have witnessed in all other Oromia cities. Why in the world would any Addis Ababan vote for EPRDF/ODP? It doesn't make any sense. It is like voting to become a guest in your own home.

I have personally nothing against Takele Uma but he is a member of the executive branch of ODP which clearly stated its plans to make Addis a one ethnic city. That is a no go, no matter how he smiles or prays or whatever he does. He will end up as Arkebe Ekubay. Just like Arkebe, may be not because his personal gilt but because of his party's agenda that is against the majority Addis Ababans! If Oromo should be a mayor, then let Ermias Legesse be a mayor and I will support him 100% even if I don't always agree with his opinions but I know he proved to have the interests of Addis Ababans at heart for many years.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:54
info wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 13:38
:lol: LMAO :lol: Surely, God created ሰገጤs for a good entertainment :lol:
የኦሮሚያ ባንዲራ የለበሰ የአዲስ አበባ ተወካይ :lol: :lol: Aye segete!
With or without Esekdner, Addis Ababa can never become a one ethnic group city, period.
No amount of ሰገጤ drama can change this fact. No Addis Ababan will be willing to become a second class citizen in his own home.
The fate of Takele Uma will not be different from that of Arkebe Ekubay. No amount of faking it will help win election.
There will be a big surprise that will cause a big bሀtt hሀrt in the @ss in the next election, mark my word!
Thanks for the laughs though.
Is that why your Eskinder went to (well, planing to) Bahrdar, after "getting his mandate from the citizens of Addis"?

Instead of claiming about Takele Uma shouldn't be a mayor of a city of his own country, present the cases against him that he presumably committed to hurt the citizens of the city, in essence revealing your true color of narcissist view when it comes to the Oromo people.

You should either accept that we all have got the same rights and privileges on issues of our common country, or face the consequence.

Don't take people's patience for accepting your idiotismus.

The claime that Takele shouldn't be a Mayor of the city shows what you are up to.

This is not about your Merkato Did-Mescha issue, donkoro!
Well, respect is earned and not asked for, at leastwith those who understand what respect means.

Then let us put the facts straight first here.

OPDO became the defacto power holder in the country after it has engineered the change from within. It was not given to them on a silver platte, like many now try to tell us. They have paid their share of the price, many observers testify to this fact, ex. Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam, said it.

It overtook the power not simply it is OPDO but also it was the one which offered a comparatively better and pragimatic policy changes that many said okay, we support you and benefitted from it, among the beneficiaries was Eskinder Nega himself.

If you are dreaming to over-throw them, then it is your God given right (under the rule of OPDO at least) to challange their rule, but you need to understand the RULE OF THE GAME.

You might be allowed to change the law, provided that you adhere to the rule of the game, but not the right to defy the law of the country.

You are also dreaming to win by a way of legally constituted election procedure, but may I ask if you have already a party that will compete and win in the election?

Having one's party for the election or winning the election which comes first?

You claimed about "The fate of Takele Uma will not be different from that of Arkebe Ekubay. No amount of faking it will help win election" and now turn around and claim "I have personally nothing against Takele Uma but he is a member of the executive branch of ODP". But may I remind you once more, ODP or OPDO is the one which is governing the country right now, in the abscence of any other body which can offer better.

Don't disturb the peaceful coexistence of the peoples of the country, you will be held accountable for your deeds ptherwise.

Forget about Eskindri challanging the power of those who are currently ruling or those who are going to rule in the future, he doesn't have even a party of his own and Ethiopia is being ruled by a means of party-system.

So, instead of asking me about not disrespecting you, you better go and try to enlighten yourself about the subject that you are trying to talk here.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21329
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2019, 12:00

DDT

VERY goooooooooooooooo point, now let us wait to get answer from info.. by the way there is no single opposition party leader that is elected by vote .. from Dr. birr to Esekdner

by the way Arkebe Ekubay the most capable mayor ever run Addis Ababa in his time . major change happened and cityhall run like clock work.. Arkebe Ekubay also after he left mayorship he did not just seat and wasted away instead he find his calling and look what he achieved industrial zone .. all of them are his brain child .. if he were born in USA children would have learn about him in school.

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by info » 22 Jun 2019, 13:26

I think you have a reading disability and it is very hard to discuss with people who are unable to read or twist things purposely.
That is also the reason why I almost never reply to [email protected] :lol: You are on your way becoming like him.
Let me try one more time and if you don't read before reply, then I'm done with you too.
I was talking about wining election (read again) and you are blabbering something else.
So come back again if you want to talk about removing Takele Uma through election, just like Arekebe.
Anything else is not what I said but you are free to talk to yourself.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 11:45


Well, respect is earned and not asked for, at leastwith those who understand what respect means.

Then let us put the facts straight first here.

OPDO became the defacto power holder in the country after it has engineered the change from within. It was not given to them on a silver platte, like many now try to tell us. They have paid their share of the price, many observers testify to this fact, ex. Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam, said it.

It overtook the power not simply it is OPDO but also it was the one which offered a comparatively better and pragimatic policy changes that many said okay, we support you and benefitted from it, among the beneficiaries was Eskinder Nega himself.

If you are dreaming to over-throw them, then it is your God given right (under the rule of OPDO at least) to challange their rule, but you need to understand the RULE OF THE GAME.

You might be allowed to change the law, provided that you adhere to the rule of the game, but not the right to defy the law of the country.

You are also dreaming to win by a way of legally constituted election procedure, but may I ask if you have already a party that will compete and win in the election?

Having one's party for the election or winning the election which comes first?

You claimed about "The fate of Takele Uma will not be different from that of Arkebe Ekubay. No amount of faking it will help win election" and now turn around and claim "I have personally nothing against Takele Uma but he is a member of the executive branch of ODP". But may I remind you once more, ODP or OPDO is the one which is governing the country right now, in the abscence of any other body which can offer better.

Don't disturb the peaceful coexistence of the peoples of the country, you will be held accountable for your deeds ptherwise.

Forget about Eskindri challanging the power of those who are currently ruling or those who are going to rule in the future, he doesn't have even a party of his own and Ethiopia is being ruled by a means of party-system.

So, instead of asking me about not disrespecting you, you better go and try to enlighten yourself about the subject that you are trying to talk here.

MatiT
Senior Member
Posts: 10117
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 10:18

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by MatiT » 22 Jun 2019, 13:42

የነፍጠኛው የምንልክ ቡችሎች ልጆች ምነው ተንጫጩ
* አዎ የቄሮ ትግል ነው ፔስታል ይዛቹ በነፃ ከእስር ቤት
እንድትወጡ ያደረጋቹ ይሄን መርሳት ያለባቹ አይመስለንም። *
ኦቦ አዲሱ አረጋ ስለ አንድ ተራ ግለሰብ
ተናገሩ ብለው ብዙዎች ትችት እና የስም ማጥፋት ዘመቻ በኦቦ
አዲሱ አረጋ ላይ ሲያካሂዱ እያየን ነው!
ኦቦ አዲሱ አረጋ ከተናገሩት ውስጥ አንድም ስህተት የለም ሙሉ
ለሙሉ የተናገሩት እውነት ነው። ትላንት ቄሮ ታግሎ ሞቶ
ተደብድቦ ያመጣውን ለውጥም መካድ ተገቢ አይደለም
አዎ የቄሮ ትግል ነው ፔስታል ይዛቹ በነፃ ከእስር ቤት
እንድትወጡ ያደረጋቹ ይሄን መርሳት ያለባቹ አይመስለንም።
ዛሬ መንግስታችንን እና ለውጡን በመቃወም በመንግስት ላይ ሌላ
መንግስት ካልመሰረትን ማለት ትክክል አይደለም።
ለውጥ የለም እያላቹ በአደባባይ ስትክዱ እየሰማናቹ ነው
ለውጥ ከሌለ ታድያ እንዴት ከእስር ነፃ ወጣቹ? ለውጥ ከሌለ
እንዴት በአደባባይ መንግስትን መቃወም እና መሳደብ ቻላቹ?
ይሄስ ታድያ ለውጥ አይደል? ያሳለፋቹትን እንዴት ትረሱታላቹ 27
ዓመት አንድ ቃል መናገር እንዳትችሉ ከተናገራቹም ምን ሲገጥማቹ
እንደነበር የማይረሳ ነው።
ዛሬ ግን ለውጥ ሲኖር መታፈን እና መታሰር ሲቀር መንግስት ላይ
መጨማለቅ ተገቢ አይደለም። ይህ መንግስት ለሀገራችን
የሰራውን ውለታ ማንም ሊሰራው አይችልም። ይሄን ውለታ ረስቶ
ለውጥ የለም ማለት ትልቅ ክህደት ነው።
የለውጡ ደጋፊ መሆን ሲገባን ተቃዋሚ ሆነን ህዝብን ማደናገር
ብሄርን ከብሄር ማጋጨት እና ህግ ባለበት ሀገር ህገ ወጥ
በመሆን ለውጡን ለማደፍረስ ህዝቦች መሀል ጥላቻን መዝራት
ትክክል ነው ብዬ አላስብም።
የህግ የበላይነት መከበር ያለበት ያኔ በአደባባይ ከ20 ሚሊየን
ኦሮሞ አንድ ሚኒሊክ ይበልጥብኛል ብለው ይህን ታላቅ ህዝብ
የናቁ ግዜ ነበር። ከስቃይ እና ከእስር ነፃ ያወጣውን ቄሮን ፅንፈኛ
ብለው ያንቋሸሹ ለት ነበር ነገር ግን ህዝባችን እና መንግስታችን
ሆደ ሰፊ በመሆናቸው ይሄን አፀያፊ ንግግር ባልሰማ አልፈውታል።
ይሄ ትዕግስት ግን የሚያበቃበት ግዜ ተቃርቦዋል መንግስት ከዚ
በላይ ህገ ወጦችን መታገሱን ማብቃት አለበት። ኦቦ አዲሱም
የተናገሩት ይሄንኑ ነው ስለዚህ እውነታውን መቀበል አለብን።
ማንም ባለቤት ያላትን ሀገር ባለቤት የሌላት በማስመሰል ከአንድ
ቀምቶ ለሌላው ለመስጠት መሞከር አይችልም።
ስለ ፊንፊኔም ከሆነ ከተማዋ ባለቤት አላት የራሷ የሆነ ዲሞግራፊ
አላት ይሄንን ማንም መቀየር አይችልም። ስለ ፊንፊኔ መማከርም
ያለበት በዙርያዋ ካሉ ነዋሪዎች ጋር እንጂ ብዙ ኪሎ ሜትር ሄደን
ከሌላ ክልል ጋር አይደለም።

ጀዋር መሐመድ

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21329
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2019, 13:43

info wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:26
I think you have a reading disability and it is very hard to discuss with people who are unable to read or twist things purposely.
That is also the reason why I almost never reply to [email protected] :l.
i dont love this buda Amhara. they think they have all power in this world .. they talk Bs.. u can take your እስክንድር shove it.. no body elected እስክንድር ... yes, u can call him God if u want but there is a fire line that u should not cross ...

if Takele Uma is illegal why u think it is okay to replace him with another illegal እስክንድር.... why not dr. birr why not many other waiting quietly for election u think they r idiot to wait while your እስክንድር jumping the queue... do u think u can out smart or sweet talking to oromo and hoodwink them .. Takele Uma is mayor for transitional government ...since we dont have elected mayor we have to start from something hence the next election would be starting point...

what i dont understand is if የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ is illegal what make እስክንድር because he is an amhara... from now one if Addis Ababa is multi language city then the mayor must speak two language minimum... if he speak only one language it doesnt matter what language he should not be serving a multi language city such as like Addis Ababa ... those buda Amhara try to hoodwink us telling us Addis Abab have no tribe but they tell us speak Amharic i thought amhric is a tribe language... i think two language requirement is very common in many civilized nation and dont even try to argue on this point..

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21329
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2019, 13:43

info wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:26
I think you have a reading disability and it is very hard to discuss with people who are unable to read or twist things purposely.
That is also the reason why I almost never reply to [email protected] :l.
i dont love this buda Amhara. they think they have all power in this world .. they talk Bs.. u can take your እስክንድር shove it.. no body elected እስክንድር ... yes, u can call him God if u want but there is a fire line that u should not cross ...

if Takele Uma is illegal why u think it is okay to replace him with another illegal እስክንድር.... why not dr. birr why not many other waiting quietly for election u think they r idiot to wait while your እስክንድር jumping the queue... do u think u can out smart or sweet talking to oromo and hoodwink them .. Takele Uma is mayor for transitional government ...since we dont have elected mayor we have to start from something hence the next election would be starting point...

what i dont understand is if የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ is illegal what make እስክንድር because he is an amhara... from now one if Addis Ababa is multi language city then the mayor must speak two language minimum... if he speak only one language it doesnt matter what language he should not be serving a multi language city such as like Addis Ababa ... those buda Amhara try to hoodwink us telling us Addis Abab have no tribe but they tell us speak Amharic i thought amhric is a tribe language... i think two language requirement is very common in many civilized nation and dont even try to argue on this point..

info, i hope will not reply እኔ ዝም ብዬ አስገባልሀለሁ።.......... i did not ask you to reply to me but to my idea.. what is wrong what የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ doing and what እስክንድር. both are the same for fair minded people in fact why stop with የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ even ጁሐር መሐመድ should be declared as የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ የዛን ግዜ ምንአባህ ይወጥሀል
Last edited by Ethoash on 22 Jun 2019, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by info » 22 Jun 2019, 13:44

Shabia rat MatiT, you better get out of this. We know what you are up to. Shut the [deleted] up and stay away from Ethiopian issues. Stupid shabia rat!
MatiT wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:42
የነፍጠኛው የምንልክ ቡችሎች ልጆች ምነው ተንጫጩ
* አዎ የቄሮ ትግል ነው ፔስታል ይዛቹ በነፃ ከእስር ቤት
እንድትወጡ ያደረጋቹ ይሄን መርሳት ያለባቹ አይመስለንም። *
ኦቦ አዲሱ አረጋ ስለ አንድ ተራ ግለሰብ
ተናገሩ ብለው ብዙዎች ትችት እና የስም ማጥፋት ዘመቻ በኦቦ
አዲሱ አረጋ ላይ ሲያካሂዱ እያየን ነው!
ኦቦ አዲሱ አረጋ ከተናገሩት ውስጥ አንድም ስህተት የለም ሙሉ
ለሙሉ የተናገሩት እውነት ነው። ትላንት ቄሮ ታግሎ ሞቶ
ተደብድቦ ያመጣውን ለውጥም መካድ ተገቢ አይደለም
አዎ የቄሮ ትግል ነው ፔስታል ይዛቹ በነፃ ከእስር ቤት
እንድትወጡ ያደረጋቹ ይሄን መርሳት ያለባቹ አይመስለንም።
ዛሬ መንግስታችንን እና ለውጡን በመቃወም በመንግስት ላይ ሌላ
መንግስት ካልመሰረትን ማለት ትክክል አይደለም።
ለውጥ የለም እያላቹ በአደባባይ ስትክዱ እየሰማናቹ ነው
ለውጥ ከሌለ ታድያ እንዴት ከእስር ነፃ ወጣቹ? ለውጥ ከሌለ
እንዴት በአደባባይ መንግስትን መቃወም እና መሳደብ ቻላቹ?
ይሄስ ታድያ ለውጥ አይደል? ያሳለፋቹትን እንዴት ትረሱታላቹ 27
ዓመት አንድ ቃል መናገር እንዳትችሉ ከተናገራቹም ምን ሲገጥማቹ
እንደነበር የማይረሳ ነው።
ዛሬ ግን ለውጥ ሲኖር መታፈን እና መታሰር ሲቀር መንግስት ላይ
መጨማለቅ ተገቢ አይደለም። ይህ መንግስት ለሀገራችን
የሰራውን ውለታ ማንም ሊሰራው አይችልም። ይሄን ውለታ ረስቶ
ለውጥ የለም ማለት ትልቅ ክህደት ነው።
የለውጡ ደጋፊ መሆን ሲገባን ተቃዋሚ ሆነን ህዝብን ማደናገር
ብሄርን ከብሄር ማጋጨት እና ህግ ባለበት ሀገር ህገ ወጥ
በመሆን ለውጡን ለማደፍረስ ህዝቦች መሀል ጥላቻን መዝራት
ትክክል ነው ብዬ አላስብም።
የህግ የበላይነት መከበር ያለበት ያኔ በአደባባይ ከ20 ሚሊየን
ኦሮሞ አንድ ሚኒሊክ ይበልጥብኛል ብለው ይህን ታላቅ ህዝብ
የናቁ ግዜ ነበር። ከስቃይ እና ከእስር ነፃ ያወጣውን ቄሮን ፅንፈኛ
ብለው ያንቋሸሹ ለት ነበር ነገር ግን ህዝባችን እና መንግስታችን
ሆደ ሰፊ በመሆናቸው ይሄን አፀያፊ ንግግር ባልሰማ አልፈውታል።
ይሄ ትዕግስት ግን የሚያበቃበት ግዜ ተቃርቦዋል መንግስት ከዚ
በላይ ህገ ወጦችን መታገሱን ማብቃት አለበት። ኦቦ አዲሱም
የተናገሩት ይሄንኑ ነው ስለዚህ እውነታውን መቀበል አለብን።
ማንም ባለቤት ያላትን ሀገር ባለቤት የሌላት በማስመሰል ከአንድ
ቀምቶ ለሌላው ለመስጠት መሞከር አይችልም።
ስለ ፊንፊኔም ከሆነ ከተማዋ ባለቤት አላት የራሷ የሆነ ዲሞግራፊ
አላት ይሄንን ማንም መቀየር አይችልም። ስለ ፊንፊኔ መማከርም
ያለበት በዙርያዋ ካሉ ነዋሪዎች ጋር እንጂ ብዙ ኪሎ ሜትር ሄደን
ከሌላ ክልል ጋር አይደለም።

ጀዋር መሐመድ

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by info » 22 Jun 2019, 13:47

Q!malam low IQ anbeta qortami agame, Shut the [deleted] up! ዝም ሲሏችሁ አራችሁን ታራላችሁ! አጠጣሃለሁ ከአሁን በኋላ እስኪ በቃህ!
Ethoash wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:43
info wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:26
I think you have a reading disability and it is very hard to discuss with people who are unable to read or twist things purposely.
That is also the reason why I almost never reply to [email protected] :l.
i dont love this buda Amhara. they think they have all power in this world .. they talk Bs.. u can take your እስክንድር shove it.. no body elected እስክንድር ... yes, u can call him God if u want but there is a fire line that u should not cross ...

if Takele Uma is illegal why u think it is okay to replace him with another illegal እስክንድር.... why not dr. birr why not many other waiting quietly for election u think they r idiot to wait while your እስክንድር jumping the queue... do u think u can out smart or sweet talking to oromo and hoodwink them .. Takele Uma is mayor for transitional government ...since we dont have elected mayor we have to start from something hence the next election would be starting point...

what i dont understand is if የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ is illegal what make እስክንድር because he is an amhara... from now one if Addis Ababa is multi language city then the mayor must speak two language minimum... if he speak only one language it doesnt matter what language he should not be serving a multi language city such as like Addis Ababa ... those buda Amhara try to hoodwink us telling us Addis Abab have no tribe but they tell us speak Amharic i thought amhric is a tribe language... i think two language requirement is very common in many civilized nation and dont even try to argue on this point..

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21329
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2019, 13:49

info wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:44
Shabia rat MatiT, you better get out of this. We know what you are up to. Shut the [deleted] up and stay away from Ethiopian issues. Stupid shabia rat!
MatiT wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:42
የነፍጠኛው የምንልክ ቡችሎች ልጆች ምነው ተንጫጩ
* አዎ የቄሮ ትግል ነው ፔስታል ይዛቹ በነፃ ከእስር ቤት
ጀዋር መሐመድ
how long are u going to dodge every question what MatiT saying is very simple ጀዋር መሐመድ is going to be declared የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት የዛን ግዜ ምንአባህ ይወጥሀል ... answer the question deal with the message not with the person... the more u refused to answer the more we know u r defeated

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21329
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2019, 13:56

info wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:47
Q!malam low IQ anbeta qortami agame, Shut the [deleted] up! ዝም ሲሏችሁ አራችሁን ታራላችሁ! አጠጣሃለሁ ከአሁን በኋላ እስኪ በቃህ!
what an idiot i thought u said you will not reply. so dont reply.. i will have free punching bag.. guess what dont even try to reply for this one tooo.

info
Member
Posts: 3422
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የፊንፊኔ ከተማ ባለአደራ ምክርቤት ሰብሳቢ ፕረዚዳንት ክቡር ማሜ ማሜ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ መግለጫ ሰጡ

Post by info » 22 Jun 2019, 13:58

If you call me buda, I will call you anbeta qortami agame. Fair play!
Ethoash wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:56
info wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 13:47
Q!malam low IQ anbeta qortami agame, Shut the [deleted] up! ዝም ሲሏችሁ አራችሁን ታራላችሁ! አጠጣሃለሁ ከአሁን በኋላ እስኪ በቃህ!
what an idiot i thought u said you will not reply. so dont reply.. i will have free punching bag.. guess what dont even try to reply for this one tooo.

Post Reply