eden
Member+

OFC: Election a must

Post by eden » 19 Jun 2019, 21:13

Misraq
Member+

Re: OFC: Election a must

Post by Misraq » 19 Jun 2019, 23:07

This guy baqqaaallllllaaaaa jezzzbbbaa, fall from Grace like a meteor. From being a national icons to being jawars' listro cadre. No one takes him serious and he is forgotten. He just tried to be a drama queen appearing hear and there in a hope of getting the lost opportunity

info

Post by info » 20 Jun 2019, 04:36

This guy is a joke, don't take him seriously. :lol: Those who insist on election now and risk chaos reminds me of the የ7 ዓመቱ እውር story. He was blind for 7 years and was told that tomorrow he will be healed and can see. He replied by saying ዛሬን እንዴት አድሬ?
We had no true election in Ethiopia, never, zero, nada, forget the fake election of the last 27. We never ever had an election that deserves its name.
So this is the first time in our history we are about to hold our first election. For this reason it must be prepared very well. If we mess with this one, we will have no chance whatsoever to fix it again. It is make or break election and in that it must be prepared well and executed flawless. We have waited forever to have a true free and fair election and we can wait few months more. We should not do as if we have never lived without election for we never hand one in the first place.

:lol:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 20 Jun 2019, 07:28

Bekele for me is guilty of being inarticulate in some of his deliveries. He is not prejeduced. He seems sincere in his belief. Loving his people doesn't mean hating others.

Any way, this is about his party, not him as a person. You guys care to comment on that?

TPLF has same exact position on election being a must and like OFC, it has stated that postponing the election would automatically illegitmize the current government. This is the issue as the election board has not commented on it and there is a perception Abiy/ EZEMA want postponement.

ABN and OLF are for election, too. I support Abiy administration and I want this given serious consideration. This issue has been raised by Jawar since a year ago as the single most important issue but still no definitive answer yet.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 20 Jun 2019, 08:54

Eden,

Isn't telling people not to marry other races an outright racism? What makes him different from notorious national parties like the NAZI who lead the extermination of millions of people?

Bekele is an idiot who was competing against Jawar and Ararsa on such business.

Jimmy

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 20 Jun 2019, 09:27

Yes, Election 2020 is must! They said it is must and we said it is must! It will happen, or else....

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Jun 2019, 09:30

eden wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 07:28

ABN and OLF are for election, too. I support Abiy administration and I want this given serious consideration. This issue has been raised by Jawar since a year ago as the single most important issue but still no definitive answer yet.
I don't know much about the entity calling itself ABN but very recently I heard people commenting about OLF not yet even has registered itself as a political party in the country. So, my question is, which one comes first? Demanding the (non-)postponement of an election or registering oneself as political party and qualifying onself for the election itself?

For you Jawahr is a figure to be taken into consideration even when it is about important issues like the national election in the country, but may I ask in which role did he raise the issue?

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 20 Jun 2019, 12:50

Bekele geriba thinks he is a politician, but he is a hater and will not be elected by no one.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 21 Jun 2019, 13:11

Just in

"If the government is going to postpone the general election ... it will anger the public," former political prisoner Merera Gudina told Reuters by phone. He chairs the opposition Oromo Federalist Congress party from a region, Oromia, at the heart of anti-government protests in recent years.

"Once the public begins to express its anger ... no one will have the means or the power to control it."

Ethiopia opposition see dangers if 2020 vote delayed
By Dawit Endeshaw
Reuters June 21, 2019

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Jun 2019, 14:52

The topic of the thread ain't of my füücking damn business while I ain't an ethio.

But yene ihit, you claim to be an eri and you initiated a thread today, titled "in post-higdef's eritrea should higdefites run for election?"

As such....

This evening I tried to respond citing the contents of your thread and I mentioned the baath party of iraq which belonged to the ousted dictator saddam (nay issu kemu yereyena) and which was outlawed as an example, my comments were a lil bit long but once I clicked on the submit [deleted], an error message popped up telling me (lol) that the thread was pulled out. Any reason?

Oops, a minor correction....read post-higdef!!! Anta izi zhul swa europe yeskirena daa keyhilu! Yikdenena!