Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

The Only Ocean/land The Rain Does not Fall Back on is The Red Sea and It's Nearby Lands. Why God... Why

Post by present » 19 Jun 2019, 12:28

About 130 trillion tons of water fall back on the earth yearly on the land surface of the earth. 380 trillion tons of sea water evaporates from the entire world.

And all this water comes back down to earth.

The only place that gets a very little rain is the Red Sea area. The only place besides Persian gulf. There must be some similarities between ascaris and Afgans. No food? God hates Ascaris, I know that but why Afgans?

Why is God fighting the ascaris? Why did he make the ascaris land the only place little rain comes back from the clouds. Why?

molover

Re: The Only Ocean/land The Rain Does not Fall Back on is The Red Sea and It's Nearby Lands. Why God... Why

Post by molover » 19 Jun 2019, 14:44

present wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 12:28
About 130 trillion tons of water fall back on the earth yearly on the land surface of the earth. 380 trillion tons of sea water evaporates from the entire world.

The only place that gets a very little rain is the Red Sea area. The only place besides Persian gulf. There must be some similarities between ascaris and Afgans. No food? God hates Ascaris, I know that but why Afgans?

Why is God fighting the ascaris? Why did he make the ascaris land the only place little rain comes back from the clouds. Why?
Askari Boy What itching you up Nowadays?

present
Member+

Re: The Only Ocean/land The Rain Does not Fall Back on is The Red Sea and It's Nearby Lands. Why God... Why

Post by present » 19 Jun 2019, 17:46

Molo

I didn't know you were Ascari too.

Cockroach qorchame :lol:

Why God hates you ascaris is the question

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 19 Jun 2019, 19:14

present wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We disagree with you, Baby ወሽዬ .... God loves Eritrea and Eritreans so much. We thank God for blessing us with this and more

:mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Temt

Post by Temt » 19 Jun 2019, 19:26

Well done brother Hawzen. Give it to scumbag Ugum who acts and behaves as Agame, but pretends otherwise. What a human waste he is and we have to live next to this kind of inferiority burned ሓርኢ እኽሊ፧ May God have mercy on Ethiopia and may God protect and confer divine wisdom to the truly honest peace loving gentleman - the PM Abey of Ethiopia! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 19 Jun 2019, 19:41

Temt wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 19:26
Well done brother Hawzen. Give it to scumbag Ugum who acts and behaves as Agame, but pretends otherwise. What a human waste he is and we have to live next to this kind of inferiority burned ሓርኢ እኽሊ፧ May God have mercy on Ethiopia and may God protect and confer divine wisdom to the truly honest peace loving gentleman - the PM Abey of Ethiopia! :lol: :lol:

Brother Temt,

Leave Baby ወሽዬ for me :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: . I will patiently give the therapy she needs so badly to heal from the sever inferiority complexity and assault she suffers so deeply. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb

present
Member+

Post by present » 19 Jun 2019, 19:43

Ascari frash adash Hawzen

Qiqiqiqiqiqiq

We Ethiopians accept the bad and the goods we have but you ascaris hate the bad things you have. Unfortunely, 99% of your stuation is BAD. Kkkkk. The issue of this discution you are trying to divert is: God wanted NO rain on your land but all over the world. Cursed people kkk

Here is the reality:

I told you many times not to lie to Ethiopains. We are not ferenjis, we will expose your Ascari salve as's

These anbeta qorchames have a lot donkeys. Donkey ascaris :lol: Ahiya hula :lol: :lol: look at them

Saho:

Esayas yiwired :lol:
Asmera

Masawa: :lol:

Green ertirean land with qulqual: qulqwal lewame

Where are they getting the water from again :lol:

Wow.... ascaris swimming in a crystal clear water.. so clean, so fresh, so blue. Now I know where you got the test of your blue color kk

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 19 Jun 2019, 22:17

Baby ወሽዬ,

I sense frustration and anger. I am sure you will burn yourself finally :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Anger and resentment is about to consume you. Sadly, hatred has made you blind not to be able to see what is around you as if life is perfect in Ethiopia. I wish life were perfect for the brotherly people of Ethiopia though. We know that the low IQ dedebit cadres have always tried many time to antagonize the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia by pushing us to post the misery of our brotherly people of Ethiopia. Guess what ?? It will never happen at least from me. There is no need to do so. After all, I am not mad and desparate like agames these days. The least important Democratic Republic of Killil Tigray is dying while Eri-Shikor is shining :lol:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this song by brother Yared Negu :lol: :lol: .

God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb

present
Member+

Post by present » 19 Jun 2019, 22:26

Ascari frash adash, Hawzen,

Nice try, anbeta qorchame :lol:

My people are not running into your shi't hole. You ugly women are all over Addis.... and you know what they are doing with their low IQ.

I told you many times- you ascaris have hate for Ethiopians. Not the other way around. We Ethiopian don't give a fck about you all. That is why you will never see an Ethiopian in your websites. Ouch... :lol:

We are only defending ourselves here from your hatful propaganda. Well, all you got mouth so we are just insulting you back. That is all. No hard feelings, we have no reason to. We are the mighty Ethiopians after all- you are the one interested in us, migrating into our country

Chill Ascari- every thing cool. Let's keep going

Don't worry Ascari, everything is going to be alright :lol: :lol:

Cockroach qorchame is always cockroach qorchame
RIP singapooor!!

Hawzen wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 22:17

Baby ወሽዬ,

I sense frustration and anger. I am sure you will burn yourself finally

I know Anger and resentment is about to consume you. Sadly, hatred has made you blind not to be able to see what is around you as if live is perfect in Ethiopia. I wish it was perfect though. We know that agames have always tried to antagonize the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia by pushing us to post the misery of our brotherly people of Ethiopia. Guess what ?? It will never happen at least from me. There is no need to do so. After all, I am not mad and desparate like agames these days. The least important Democratic Republic of Killil Tigray is dying while Eri-Shikor is shining :lol:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this song by brother Yared Negu :lol: :lol: .

God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia!

Dedebit is always dedeb

pfdj_soldier

Post by pfdj_soldier » 19 Jun 2019, 23:54

present wrote:

Andrew Zimmerman Travels to Ethiopia and says "Ethiopia a land with much resources for Farming yet they have Hunger problems, the problem is the Government (Woyane)"

pfdj_soldier

Post by pfdj_soldier » 20 Jun 2019, 00:13

pfdj_soldier wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 23:54
present wrote:

Andrew Zimmerman Travels to Ethiopia and says "Ethiopia a land with much resources for Farming yet they have Hunger problems, the problem is the Government (Woyane)"
At 17:22 of the video, Andrew Zimmerman tries Ethiopian Dulet which is completely disgusted by. Had he Tried Eritrean Dulet, he would've finished the plate and asked for more.

From what he said, the difference seems to be that the Freshness of the Dulet is not there in Addis Ababa market...hahaha!

present, you have all the ingredients but you still somehow manage to make dulet taste disgusting. Ethiopia as a country is in the same boat, all the resources but still manages to be equal and infact less than Eritrea, a country with less resources as you state!

present
Member+

Post by present » 20 Jun 2019, 00:30

Ascaris come on,

You are experts in denying.

50% of your people are starving and 48% of the children are underweight, with the biblical type of migration ever!, organ donating, prostitution in Addis etc. I can go on and on.....

Ascaris are in the worst condition than any people on the earth

And God is your enemy. He made sure you have little rain but gave everybody else in the world excess amount of rain. He made your land the only place! Why is the question?

pfdj_soldier wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 00:13
pfdj_soldier wrote:
present wrote:

At 17:22 of the video, Andrew Zimmerman tries Ethiopian Dulet which is completely disgusted by. Had he Tried Eritrean Dulet, he would've finished the plate and asked for more.

From what he said, the difference seems to be that the Freshness of the Dulet is not there in Addis Ababa market...hahaha!

present, you have all the ingredients but you still somehow manage to make dulet taste disgusting. Ethiopia as a country is in the same boat, all the resources but still manages to be equal and infact less than Eritrea, a country with less resources as you state!

pfdj_soldier

Post by pfdj_soldier » 20 Jun 2019, 01:56

Yes, we Eritreans are not perfect but taking everything that we have suffered through and to still be equal if not better than Ethiopians in so many ways, is a sign that the Nature as you describe is Harsh yes, but the end Product is Better.

All of those Eritreans you mention who are struggling or have gone through struggle, if they successfully make to their promise land (their personal success). What do you think is the 1st thing they do? Still remain Eritrean even if they oppose or hate the GOE or any member of pfdj. Eritreans are Eritreans by the grit of our resolve. Those who want to be Ethiopians were never Eritrean to begin with and I have no issue with them, just I won't allow them to take me with them to your Ethiopia!

If Ethiopia is so great, then why do Eritreans hop over or use Ethiopia as a jumping board to somehwere else? On the flip side, Ethiopians use Eritrea to hop over and go to Yemen ( a war zone)? Why? If Ethiopia is so great, why would Ethiopians flee to a warzone?

Atleast Eritreans try to get Peaceful places of which Ethiopia is not!
present wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 00:30
Ascaris come on,

50% of your people are starving and 48% of the children are underweight, with the biblical type of migration ever!, organ donating, prostitution in Addis etc. I can go on and on.....

And God is your enemy. He made sure you have little rain but gave everybody else in the world excess amount of rain. He made your land the only place! Why is the question?

pfdj_soldier wrote:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
present wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 20 Jun 2019, 04:12

I didn't know shabus still recruit fresh cadres. Where did you come from Ascari? :lol:

Actually, I commend you for admitting you are a tiny Singapooor. The other ascaris would disagree with you, they would say ertirea is heaven for the people, WIth plenty of food :lol: :lol:

Your people run in Ethiopian daily. Why? Because we don't rip out your fckn kidneys like the Sudanies and Arebs do. But you people hate Ethiopains to your bones. And God is unhappy.

Well, I said God. A lot you ascaris are atheists like Tarik, fa'g_up, zemso etc

pfdj_soldier wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 01:56
Yes, we Eritreans are not perfect but taking everything that we have suffered through and to still be equal if not better than Ethiopians in so many ways, is a sign that the Nature as you describe is Harsh yes, but the end Product is Better.

All of those Eritreans you mention who are struggling or have gone through struggle, if they successfully make to their promise land (their personal success). What do you think is the 1st thing they do? Still remain Eritrean even if they oppose or hate the GOE or any member of pfdj. Eritreans are Eritreans by the grit of our resolve. Those who want to be Ethiopians were never Eritrean to begin with and I have no issue with them, just I won't allow them to take me with them to your Ethiopia!

If Ethiopia is so great, then why do Eritreans hop over or use Ethiopia as a jumping board to somehwere else? On the flip side, Ethiopians use Eritrea to hop over and go to Yemen ( a war zone)? Why? If Ethiopia is so great, why would Ethiopians flee to a warzone?

Atleast Eritreans try to get Peaceful places of which Ethiopia is not!
present wrote:
20 Jun 2019, 00:30
Ascaris come on,

pfdj_soldier wrote:
pfdj_soldier wrote:
present wrote: