Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Eritrea: Social media movement aims to topple wedi komarit so called president

Post by Awash » 18 Jun 2019, 14:40

Agazi General

Re: Eritrea: Social media movement aims to topple wedi komarit so called president

Post by Agazi General » 18 Jun 2019, 14:52

Waw waw my tigrayan brazer keep it up
We must overthrow wedi afom and zen annex midri bahri

Tog Wajale

Re: Eritrea: Social media movement aims to topple wedi komarit so called president

Post by Tog Wajale » 18 Jun 2019, 15:47

There Shouldn't Be A 2nd Thought. We Must Aresst Or Destroy/ Kill These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Leaders Right Now. If We Wait Too Long, They Are Digging Another Conspiracy With Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Weak Administration To Destroy The Relationship Between Two Brotherly/ Sisterly Countries. It Is High Time To Evict Them Using Powerful Eritrean Defense Forces From Occupied Lands Of Badme, Zallambessa & Irob, Burre Areas. Why Wait And Waste Ample Times.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 18 Jun 2019, 17:55

Brother Adwusha,

Nothing is going to happen :lol: :lol: :lol: . You should have known the difference between Master Shabo and Slave TPLF.

You joined ER on August 07, 2010 which is almost 10 years ago and you are still [email protected]g .....Let me remind you what big things have happened so far:

1. You Adwan brother the coward little frog Meles Gone! :lol:
2. TPLF were chased from Addis back to Dedebit cages. Thank you Querro, Fano and other Ethiopian youth ! :lol:
3. Sanctions on Eritrea Gone! :lol:
4. We dance and dine in Millennium hall, Addis anytime we want. Thank you Dr. Abby and the Ethiopian people. :lol:
5. The 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic Dream Gone! :lol:
6. The useless Tigray Republic killil finally found its right place as the least important killil in Ethiopia economy and politics. :lol:
7. You and other low IQ dedebit cadres have started to scream even lounder as a sign of more and more but*t hurt. :lol:

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Jun 2019, 20:43

ህግደፍ መንደፍ:- ይኣክል

ቆልዓ ሰበይቲን ኣረግቶት

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Jun 2019, 21:04

Deqi komarit medhin berad,
Listen to these intelligent Eritrean women, except for the stooge supporting the fascist Agame.