Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

UAE Gives Handouts and AID to Isayas Afwrki

Post by pastlast » 18 Jun 2019, 03:23

Isayas Afwrki received some Handouts from UAE

Dr D

Re: UAE Gives Handouts and AID to Isayas Afwrki

Post by Dr D » 18 Jun 2019, 11:54

:lol: :lol: FAST LAST ! UGUM zem belesh Kiteshen Ayekulash eski ! Shefada mehon teru aydelem , Kitesh eyeshafede kaschegeresh just put your middle finger mastagesha endihonesh ! bey berchi fara @game

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 18 Jun 2019, 18:15

pastlast wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 03:23
Isayas Afwrki received some Handouts from UAE
Brother pastlast aka woyane.removal,

We are not talking about sacks of wheat as you have been accustomed to getting as aid. The relationship between Eritrea and UEA is all about mutual respect. We just exchange service. If your Tigray had been blessed like Eritrea, you would have earned respect and other things from other countries... Having said that,If the six ships are coming with loads of wheat as aid, then let me know :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Let me explain to the low IQ and jealous dedebit cadres with what has been happening

Eritrea allows UAE to use this :lol: :lol:

In return, Eritrea gets six of this :lol: :lol:

By the way, we don't mind sharing one ship with the democratic Republic of Tigray killil if your dry port can accommodate it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sesame

Post by sesame » 18 Jun 2019, 18:22

Agame,

THE UAE pays Eritrea 500 Million dollars every year for renting the airport it has built in Assab.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 18 Jun 2019, 21:08

sesame wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 18:22
Agame,

THE UAE pays Eritrea 500 Million dollars every year for renting the airport it has built in Assab.
"self-reliant", "social justice"....all shown there, leasing the land, UAE built the airport (probably used SAWA underpaid slaves for digging rocks but paid UAE engineers, mechanics, technicians). Airport only employs Foreigners, NO ERITREAN civilians nor military allowed.

UAE has recouped that 500 million per year easily in 1 year by paying that to themselves. I bet isayas afwrki's cut is only 100 million.