Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 10:07

We are brutal if you touch us or messing with our sisters and mother. I don’t give a crap about you three ugly sobs: you ቡሽቲው puzzinet and the skinny b!tch I posted. Defending my ወሼ would have been my job not your ቡሽቲ stinky hole. Now buzz off. I already lost interest on you.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 01:07
I don't care about present nor this thread, I just thought the picture of that poor starving girl was just below any Eritrean standards. But you wouldn't understand Eritrean standards because you follow PFDJ subhuman standards...and yes Isayas Afwrki is Subhuman becuase his actions are that of a subhuman. He will find a BULLET in his HEAD SOON either by me or someone else closer.!!! NO ERITREAN cares for you bullschit anymore!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 01:01
I am too much to your arse. I need better adversary. Go back to your hole and play with your hole toys. Stop wasting my time next time. I need better hole than stinky amateur sob like your. I was really looking time to drill you but I lost my interest. What a waste. I hate amateur.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:56
You write too much after the agreement is already made! Accept the consequences of the deal you made!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:52
Focus, lil cûnt. Stop your zeraf...zeraf behind pc. Focus!

Oh boy!! ቡሽቲው I will bend you over and send my bazuka Stright to your stinky skinny hole. God knows how you will handle it. I will bleed the crap out of you. And will baptize you to not to be ቡሽቲ forever. I will cure you but I will youth your mouth because my diîckn is a coward that it doesn’t sûck itself.
Now make a deal with notorious shabia, Me. No mercy!

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:43
I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:40
ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!

pastlast

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 22:23

Prostitute Isayas Afwrki will Keep Giving Woyane Leader a HANDJOB just to keep Torturing Eritreans....FedUP/Cigar the Agame

Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 10:07
We are brutal if you touch us or messing with our sisters and mother. I don’t give a crap about you three ugly sobs: you ቡሽቲው puzzinet and the skinny b!tch I posted. Defending my ወሼ would have been my job not your ቡሽቲ stinky hole. Now buzz off. I already lost interest on you.

pastlast wrote:
I don't care about present nor this thread, I just thought the picture of that poor starving girl was just below any Eritrean standards. But you wouldn't understand Eritrean standards because you follow PFDJ subhuman standards...and yes Isayas Afwrki is Subhuman becuase his actions are that of a subhuman. He will find a BULLET in his HEAD SOON either by me or someone else closer.!!! NO ERITREAN cares for you bullschit anymore!
Fed_Up wrote:
I am too much to your arse. I need better adversary. Go back to your hole and play with your hole toys. Stop wasting my time next time. I need better hole than stinky amateur sob like your. I was really looking time to drill you but I lost my interest. What a waste. I hate amateur.

pastlast wrote:
You write too much after the agreement is already made! Accept the consequences of the deal you made!
Fed_Up wrote:

Oh boy!! ቡሽቲው I will bend you over and send my bazuka Stright to your stinky skinny hole. God knows how you will handle it. I will bleed the crap out of you. And will baptize you to not to be ቡሽቲ forever. I will cure you but I will youth your mouth because my diîckn is a coward that it doesn’t sûck itself.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:43
I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 17 Jun 2019, 22:36

Waw gobez tegadalay tegaru brazer present. Zey think zat u are oromara even tho all u do is talk about ze northern tegaru aka kebessa ascari.
Waw keep it up brazer. We must try ourbest to make ze oromara help us conquer midri bahri

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 22:44

When you let me in with my muscular bazuka.. I will make you sing “ይአክል" loud and clear. Bend over now you little skinny cûnt. Take it like real hôe. I know you like it.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:23
Prostitute Isayas Afwrki will Keep Giving Woyane Leader a HANDJOB just to keep Torturing Eritreans....FedUP/Cigar the Agame

Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 18 Jun 2019, 00:39

Sure thing old coward PFDJ Obese in the West ....you can't even get your sh1lho up since you have Erectile Dysfunction! Sirak Bahlbi you are a short, non-working dck'd piece of schit!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:44
When you let me in with my muscular bazuka.. I will make you sing “ይአክል" loud and clear. Bend over now you little skinny cûnt. Take it like real hôe. I know you like it.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 22:23

Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 18 Jun 2019, 01:15

Pastlast,
Tell these idiot ascari frash adashes like it is. But you got to keep reminding them that they are nothing but cockroach qorchames though :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ascaris are very upset because we exposed them that their grandmother's were selling their granddaughters to the Italians soldiers. They were negotiating terms on behalf of the little ascaris girls. That is VERY sad.

They hate it because we are making their hidden history public!!