Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by present » 16 Jun 2019, 22:48

many source show the Ascari mothers were negotiating terms before delivering their daughters to the Italians soldiers' residents. The fees were higher for virgins.

It's crazy.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by present » 16 Jun 2019, 22:56

When Italians don't not want to pay for sex. They would just go to the girls house and abuse them in front of their family or kidnap them . Some of those girls would refuse to be abused and run to Gonder.

Now, you know why we used have to many ascaris in Gonder. Like Ascari Bereket's family
Last edited by present on 16 Jun 2019, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by present » 16 Jun 2019, 23:02

But what's interesting is the family is always willing to negotiate for their doughter. Whoever is paying more takes her.

There were 12,000 Ascari mixed babies at some point. Those babies were abandoned by the Italians soldiers. Some had opportunities to go to Italy. But the Italians called these mixed ascaris "Bastar'ds". Thier goal in Italy was to be married to an Italian so she will be treated as a human by the Italians.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Jun 2019, 23:22

ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 16 Jun 2019, 23:39

FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:22
ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Jun 2019, 23:56

If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee

pastlast wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:39
FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:22
ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 00:02

Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:56
If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee

pastlast wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:39
FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:22
ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 00:09

ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say yes to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and to swear on my name.. forever!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:02
Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:56
If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee

pastlast wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:39
FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:22
ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 00:12

NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:09
ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say test to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and aware on my name.. forever!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:02
Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:56
If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee

pastlast wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:39
FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:22
ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 00:26

ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.


pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:12
NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:09
ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say test to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and aware on my name.. forever!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:02
Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:56
If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee

pastlast wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:39
FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:22
ወሽዬ

No body give a fk about you anymore. You are like used condom . Come to your master. Stop being b!tch like your mama.


pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 00:27

FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!


Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:26
ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.


pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:12
NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:09
ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say test to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and aware on my name.. forever!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:02
Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:56
If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee

pastlast wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:39
FedUp you are such a tough man, using the image of an obviously starved girl...God Rest Her Soul...as an Eritrean, you PFDJs are using tactics which are disgusting. My sympathy is the Same Sympathy shown by the Martyrs in my Family and Village (in Eritrea) who Died to Fight Against such evils such as the wilful starving of Civilians as the picture shows.

Woyane has become evil is a fact, and was most likely evil too. However, what PFDJ the gang of human rights criminals that you are a part are no better.

FedUp, you are not Man enough to Meet me and Discuss our Differences...PFDJ punks like you are not willing to discuss becuse you know you don't have an argument..and you are afraid of physical harm.

Keep posting the FAMINE Pictures that get your tiny pen.is har d...do starving and dying people make you s..exually excited or something, psychopath ped.ofile!



Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 00:34

You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:27
FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!


Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:26
ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.


pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:12
NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:09
ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say test to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and aware on my name.. forever!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:02
Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:56
If that was a man in that picture, you would have drool to be fked by him. You are disgusting sob. Foeee.

So what do you say about the muscular super drill ሽልሆ of mine? Can you handle it? Nah .. your skinny arse is too close to the sh!t bag. It will be a mess having xxx with you. Foee



pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 00:36

The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:34
You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:27
FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!


Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:26
ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.


pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:12
NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:09
ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say test to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and aware on my name.. forever!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:02
Ok SHarmuuta FedUP, HOW I KILL YOU , I already SHOWED YOU...PREPARE for your KILLING! Sharmuuta let that IMAGE of that POOR GIRL Rest...because you WILL Be RESTING in HELL after I AM DONE WITH YOU ...Sharmuuat nay Isayas!!


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 00:40

ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:36
The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:34
You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:27
FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!


Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:26
ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.


pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:12
NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:09
ቡሽቲው

Cool down!! I haven’t started yet. I will do to you a favor that I will drill your cracks bûtt, then I will toss you to the floor , step on you like used hotel towel. Now you got it the preview. Make a deal then we will see who will come out of that room.

You sounds scared ,b!tch. Be a real ቡሽቲ and say test to my "muscular ሽልሆ"

I will make you to say "ሻእቢያ ወይ ሞት" "አወት ንሓፋሽ" and aware on my name.. forever!


pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 00:43

I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:40
ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:36
The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:34
You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:27
FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!


Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:26
ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.


pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:12
NO DEAL NECESSARY, I ALREADY WILL KILL YOU!!! SHARMUUUTA! What part of YOU WILL BE KILLED BY ME, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...SHARMUUTA PFDJ Garbage!!!!


At this POINT, I don't want to WASTE time TORTURING to your KILLING, I will just do this to you:


present
Member+
Posts: 8931
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by present » 17 Jun 2019, 00:48

Oh man. You are going to make Ascari frash adash fa'g up sh'it all over himself.

He is a grand pa, take it easy on him.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 00:52

Focus, lil cûnt. Stop your zeraf...zeraf behind pc. Focus!

Oh boy!! ቡሽቲው I will bend you over and send my bazuka Stright to your stinky skinny hole. God knows how you will handle it. I will bleed the crap out of you. And will baptize you to not to be ቡሽቲ forever. I will cure you but I will youth your mouth because my diîckn is a coward that it doesn’t sûck itself.
Now make a deal with notorious shabia, Me. No mercy!

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:43
I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:40
ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:36
The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:34
You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:27
FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!


Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:26
ቡሽቲው

Nah!! You have never kill anything beside 100s of flies in your ugly dirty face when you were somewhere in Tigray. Stop acting tough behind the pc, skinny arse. However, I will not kill you knowing my dîck don’t sûck itself.




pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 00:56

You write too much after the agreement is already made! Accept the consequences of the deal you made!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:52
Focus, lil cûnt. Stop your zeraf...zeraf behind pc. Focus!

Oh boy!! ቡሽቲው I will bend you over and send my bazuka Stright to your stinky skinny hole. God knows how you will handle it. I will bleed the crap out of you. And will baptize you to not to be ቡሽቲ forever. I will cure you but I will youth your mouth because my diîckn is a coward that it doesn’t sûck itself.
Now make a deal with notorious shabia, Me. No mercy!

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:43
I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:40
ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:36
The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:34
You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:27
FedUP, How do You Want Your Head POSED before I SPRAY SHINTE-MAI on YOUR FACE? By the way the Other TWO HEADS belong to your CLOSEST PFDJ Members!




Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14270
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2019, 01:01

I am too much to your arse. I need better adversary. Go back to your hole and play with your hole toys. Stop wasting my time next time. I need better hole than stinky amateur sob like your. I was really looking time to drill you but I lost my interest. What a waste. I hate amateur.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:56
You write too much after the agreement is already made! Accept the consequences of the deal you made!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:52
Focus, lil cûnt. Stop your zeraf...zeraf behind pc. Focus!

Oh boy!! ቡሽቲው I will bend you over and send my bazuka Stright to your stinky skinny hole. God knows how you will handle it. I will bleed the crap out of you. And will baptize you to not to be ቡሽቲ forever. I will cure you but I will youth your mouth because my diîckn is a coward that it doesn’t sûck itself.
Now make a deal with notorious shabia, Me. No mercy!

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:43
I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:40
ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:36
The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:34
You remind me the blood that I will baptize you with. The only difference is the blood comes from your anûs.



pastlast
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: A story of Ascari ertirea Grandmother Selling Her Granddaughter To Italian Soldiers For Prostitution!

Post by pastlast » 17 Jun 2019, 01:07

I don't care about present nor this thread, I just thought the picture of that poor starving girl was just below any Eritrean standards. But you wouldn't understand Eritrean standards because you follow PFDJ subhuman standards...and yes Isayas Afwrki is Subhuman becuase his actions are that of a subhuman. He will find a BULLET in his HEAD SOON either by me or someone else closer.!!! NO ERITREAN cares for you bullschit anymore!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 01:01
I am too much to your arse. I need better adversary. Go back to your hole and play with your hole toys. Stop wasting my time next time. I need better hole than stinky amateur sob like your. I was really looking time to drill you but I lost my interest. What a waste. I hate amateur.

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:56
You write too much after the agreement is already made! Accept the consequences of the deal you made!
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:52
Focus, lil cûnt. Stop your zeraf...zeraf behind pc. Focus!

Oh boy!! ቡሽቲው I will bend you over and send my bazuka Stright to your stinky skinny hole. God knows how you will handle it. I will bleed the crap out of you. And will baptize you to not to be ቡሽቲ forever. I will cure you but I will youth your mouth because my diîckn is a coward that it doesn’t sûck itself.
Now make a deal with notorious shabia, Me. No mercy!

pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:43
I get you are trying to upset me, that is okay. Any anger now will be Transmitted to your Body especially your sensitive parts...Understand this FedUp, you may think you are safe...but you are not, nor is anyone you know in your PFDJ criminal organisation!...
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:40
ቡሽቲው
You are not making sense. Your mouth is full of my ሽልሆ. I don’t even insert my ሽልሆ yet. Focus!!
pastlast wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 00:36
The BLOOD will COME from your HEAD, and your FATHER's and your SON....The HELL-ish TR IN ITY!


Post Reply