Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temple

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by temple » 18 Jun 2019, 20:48

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 16:59
temple wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 05:26
Hawdian wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 02:26
Galla might be numerically majority but they are none exist in Ethiopia. You speak and learn Amharic. You fulfill his wishes. He colonised you.

Your leaders all have his Amharic names and those approved have links to him.

Your Waaq faith is none existent in public space.

You still want to run away but the half clever Amhara made you believe Abiy is you when in reality he is more Amhara than ato Elias.

Schools still teach that you are from Madagascar. Please speak Amharic before you get deported from Addis Ababa. No body in the world knows Finfine.
there maybe some evidence to support this claim, for example the suspiciously similar flags... the first guy that observed this is considered a genius one of the most referenced historians Ethiopia produced...

olf flag:

madagascar flag:

Lol, okay let's say we came from the planet mars even, to make you happy: what are u gonna do about it?
would u DARE challenge us in real life combat, not on the internet, but real life stuff?
I doubt it. So keep crying online, that's all our enemies can do; which means we must be doing something right, since we're so strong that our enemies cannot do anything but insult us online.
you didn't get the sarcasm, I'm saying this is probably how the Madagascar thing started, just shows you how desperate they are to separate Oromo from Ethiopia

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 21:34

temple wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 20:48
Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 16:59
temple wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Galla might be numerically majority but they are none exist in Ethiopia. You speak and learn Amharic. You fulfill his wishes. He colonised you.

You still want to run away but the half clever Amhara made you believe Abiy is you when in reality he is more Amhara than ato Elias.

Schools still teach that you are from Madagascar. Please speak Amharic before you get deported from Addis Ababa. No body in the world knows Finfine.
there maybe some evidence to support this claim, for example the suspiciously similar flags... the first guy that observed this is considered a genius one of the most referenced historians Ethiopia produced...

olf flag:

madagascar flag:

Lol, okay let's say we came from the planet mars even, to make you happy: what are u gonna do about it?
would u DARE challenge us in real life combat, not on the internet, but real life stuff?
I doubt it. So keep crying online, that's all our enemies can do; which means we must be doing something right, since we're so strong that our enemies cannot do anything but insult us online.
you didn't get the sarcasm, I'm saying this is probably how the Madagascar thing started, just shows you how desperate they are to separate Oromo from Ethiopia

Oh ok, sorry, thought u were one of the many agames on here, who pretend to be amara, somali, or something they're not, in order to provoke the Oromos into insulting an entire ethnicity.

Oromo are the backbone of Ethiopia and have paid perhaps the biggest price to keep it together; trying to separate Oromo from Ethiopia is like trying to stop gravity-it's impossible!!

present
Member+

Post by present » 18 Jun 2019, 22:54

Ascari deqi,

You don't understand politics. You are repressed to see what I am doing. You are an Ascari, that explains it. Growing up eating cockroach and being slaves for 500 years, we can't expect you to do any better. That is why you calculated yourselves into this biblical like catastrophe

Anyway, I told you long ago not to mess with Ethiopians. We are very sophisticated. Let me educate your stup'id Ascari as's. We come in all types; Somali, Afar, Sidamo, Welaita, Gamo, Gurage, Hadiya, Oromo, Kembata, Tigray, konso, Amaro, Amara.... the list goes on and on. We are too much for you. We are too smart for you!!

We have always found a way. Let us do our thing. You just stay angry

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 19:23
present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 13:42
After all i am half Amara and half Oromo

Plus, the Amaras are too BIG.

Just because you are minority you think everybody thinks like a minority

Ascari kebesa :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 09:44
present wrote:

Ascari deqi is Talking all types of crap while hiding in mekel hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
With the Gondere bullet in his a'ss. Running like a bi'tch :lol: just like how fast he run from Badime to Asmera

All he can do at this point is watch the news about how Ethiopians are progressing and die with an anger kkkkk

"oromara" :mrgreen: moite moite. Your bxxich arse thought you were so smart to coin the term oromara to appease the new shariff of the country aka the Oromos but the Oromo recognized your fake and phony bxxich arse and spit on your Galeda looking face :mrgreen:

Oromara belew ye Galeda lij
"oromara" present :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: bow your qentir arse to the Alpha and omega of new Ethiopia aka the gala. Unless you sxxck their dxxick deep, you Will be declared irrelevant like an old hag

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jun 2019, 00:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 18:55
Ethoash wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 18:22

My friend professor ash,

Ethiopia existed before 1991, and existed after it, for everyone's best interests-including the interests of the golden race that you belong to
who r u trying to fool sir. we know tigray was torn apart by the long war, and was in no way ready to be independent in 1991, the tplf knew this themselves and admitted this, hence the reason why they decided to take over the entire country while they had the chance, because 1. the opportunity was there, and 2. tigray was not ready to be independent \
do not pretend that tplf did anything without it being in the best interests of the tplf/tigray, first and foremost, they didn't do anything for the sake of doing good; no need to pretend they did.
not to mention that federalism wasn't their idea or only their own idea, but we do not need to elaborate on that point.

good day mr professor ash.

sorry Soda i told u u have the last word, but you throw out majority here and i have to defend it and correct the misconception

in war the winner take all apply.. in 1991 technically the whole Ethiopia belong to the golden and the Eritrean .... they would have right to kill u until one man remain or until u surrendered ... guess what the Ethiopian surrendered hence the war stopped otherwise they would have keep going .... dont act you did favor to the golden.. when they gamble their life and their freedom they were saying all or nothing there was no middle ground ..

again i will give u example .. in Badme war Eritrean surrendered and agree to round table negotiation at that point Meles have two choice agree to negotiate and lose out to Eritrea and even return Badme that he win in war.. the second option would have been Meles dictate the deal yes or no deal that heavily favor Ethiopia if he said no then Meles have the right to go until he removed Isisis awarkiy but he would not have right to occupied it as he did Ethiopia in Ethiopia case .. it is civil war...mengistu haile mariam at any time could have said i lose get your independent and get out of Ethiopia at that point TPLF AND EPLF would not have right to keep going once mengistu haile mariam said u got your independent get out of Ethiopia he would have a point.. but mengistu haile mariam did not give up until the last minute hence he have zero negotiation power they would have killed him had he stayed

let me repeat myself in war the winner take all spoils-of-war.in Somalian war had the Somalian win the war Ogden would have been Somali since we win we took Ogden ... if i understood it Somalian surrendered otherwise we would have gone all the way..ጦርነት እቃ እቃ አይደለም የወስድከውን እቃ የምትመልስው። ጦርነት ማለት ግደል ውይም ተገደል ነው። ምንም ምርጫ በሌለህ ስዓት እንዲነው እንዲያ ነው ማለት አትችልም። በዛም በለው በዚህ ጦርነቱን ተሽንፍሀል ከፈለጉ ጠቅላላ ንብረቱን ወድ ትግሬ ማጋዝ ይችሉ ነበር። እንቢ ካልካቸው ደግሞ ፈጣሪህን ለማየት ወድ ስማይ ቤት ይስዱሀል ። እኔ ላለፈው አልፈራም አሁንም የጦርነት እየዳዳቸው ነው አማሮችና ኦሮሞዎች ። ከሀኑ ላሳውቕህ ከተሽነፋቹሁ የኦሮሞ መሬት ውይም ንብረት የሚባል አይኖርም ። ሁሉም ለወርቃማዎቹ ኳዝና ይገባል። ደግሞ ወርቃማዎቹ ከተሽነፉ የፈለግህውን አርግ መብት ህ ነው። ግን ማለቃቀስ የለም አንዴ ጦርነት ከጨመርክ።

my second point is this okay let agree golden could not afforded to break way in 1991.. because they r so pooor.. how about 2018 what stopped them just pack and go and leave u without government and power vacuum now tell me in what ground u going to make me understand what responsibility do the golden have to elect you government who is the best of the best . that need a lot of work in the golden part.. they could have been wicked and elect 3rd class leader instead of electing 1st class leader...they could have elected one from amhara and make the oromo revolt and make bigger mess. there are million way the Golden would have revenged but they did not do that they make sure Ethiopia is in goood hand before they left..

remember when the white Colonization left they just left and look after 60 years the problem is not solved in fact when the African get good leader they remove him let alone giving Africa a good leader..

hopefully u will not dodge my second question how about 2018 why did they just go instead of wasting two month election Ethiopian best leader that world recognized him as such why would they have to care this much if pay back is this

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jun 2019, 16:38

Ethoash wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 00:01
Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 18:55
Ethoash wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 18:22

My friend professor ash,

Ethiopia existed before 1991, and existed after it, for everyone's best interests-including the interests of the golden race that you belong to
who r u trying to fool sir. we know tigray was torn apart by the long war, and was in no way ready to be independent in 1991, the tplf knew this themselves and admitted this, hence the reason why they decided to take over the entire country while they had the chance, because 1. the opportunity was there, and 2. tigray was not ready to be independent \
do not pretend that tplf did anything without it being in the best interests of the tplf/tigray, first and foremost, they didn't do anything for the sake of doing good; no need to pretend they did.
not to mention that federalism wasn't their idea or only their own idea, but we do not need to elaborate on that point.

good day mr professor ash.

sorry Soda i told u u have the last word, but you throw out majority here and i have to defend it and correct the misconception

in war the winner take all apply.. in 1991 technically the whole Ethiopia belong to the golden and the Eritrean .... they would have right to kill u until one man remain or until u surrendered ... guess what the Ethiopian surrendered hence the war stopped otherwise they would have keep going .... dont act you did favor to the golden.. when they gamble their life and their freedom they were saying all or nothing there was no middle ground ..

again i will give u example .. in Badme war Eritrean surrendered and agree to round table negotiation at that point Meles have two choice agree to negotiate and lose out to Eritrea and even return Badme that he win in war.. the second option would have been Meles dictate the deal yes or no deal that heavily favor Ethiopia if he said no then Meles have the right to go until he removed Isisis awarkiy but he would not have right to occupied it as he did Ethiopia in Ethiopia case .. it is civil war...mengistu haile mariam at any time could have said i lose get your independent and get out of Ethiopia at that point TPLF AND EPLF would not have right to keep going once mengistu haile mariam said u got your independent get out of Ethiopia he would have a point.. but mengistu haile mariam did not give up until the last minute hence he have zero negotiation power they would have killed him had he stayed

let me repeat myself in war the winner take all spoils-of-war.in Somalian war had the Somalian win the war Ogden would have been Somali since we win we took Ogden ... if i understood it Somalian surrendered otherwise we would have gone all the way..ጦርነት እቃ እቃ አይደለም የወስድከውን እቃ የምትመልስው። ጦርነት ማለት ግደል ውይም ተገደል ነው። ምንም ምርጫ በሌለህ ስዓት እንዲነው እንዲያ ነው ማለት አትችልም። በዛም በለው በዚህ ጦርነቱን ተሽንፍሀል ከፈለጉ ጠቅላላ ንብረቱን ወድ ትግሬ ማጋዝ ይችሉ ነበር። እንቢ ካልካቸው ደግሞ ፈጣሪህን ለማየት ወድ ስማይ ቤት ይስዱሀል ። እኔ ላለፈው አልፈራም አሁንም የጦርነት እየዳዳቸው ነው አማሮችና ኦሮሞዎች ። ከሀኑ ላሳውቕህ ከተሽነፋቹሁ የኦሮሞ መሬት ውይም ንብረት የሚባል አይኖርም ። ሁሉም ለወርቃማዎቹ ኳዝና ይገባል። ደግሞ ወርቃማዎቹ ከተሽነፉ የፈለግህውን አርግ መብት ህ ነው። ግን ማለቃቀስ የለም አንዴ ጦርነት ከጨመርክ።

my second point is this okay let agree golden could not afforded to break way in 1991.. because they r so pooor.. how about 2018 what stopped them just pack and go and leave u without government and power vacuum now tell me in what ground u going to make me understand what responsibility do the golden have to elect you government who is the best of the best . that need a lot of work in the golden part.. they could have been wicked and elect 3rd class leader instead of electing 1st class leader...they could have elected one from amhara and make the oromo revolt and make bigger mess. there are million way the Golden would have revenged but they did not do that they make sure Ethiopia is in goood hand before they left..

remember when the white Colonization left they just left and look after 60 years the problem is not solved in fact when the African get good leader they remove him let alone giving Africa a good leader..

hopefully u will not dodge my second question how about 2018 why did they just go instead of wasting two month election Ethiopian best leader that world recognized him as such why would they have to care this much if pay back is this

it's okay professor ash, i enjoy learning from you, and also teaching you; it's a mutually beneficial process, so no worries...

In 1991, TPLF did not win alone, even though, to be fair, they had the 2nd strongest liberation army (among 10 or more armies who were fighting the Derg all over Ethiopia). TPLF had allies among the Amharas, and Oromos, and of course most importantly, the strongest liberation army perhaps of all time-the EPLF/Shabia. Without allying with those people, TPLF would have been stuck in Tigray only, you must remember that when they expanded into gondar, gojjam, and elsewhere, on their way to the capital: they were welcomed by the people, because people were willing to give anyone a chance, if they could help remove the oppressive derg.
Ethiopia did not surrender, but most of them either joined the EPRDF, or were indifferent to it, because they saw anyone and anything as being better than the hated and evil Derg.

Even in 2018, tigray is not as developed, or developed enough to be a stand alone nation... if you disagree, just ask the average tegaru without access to clean drinking water, electricity, 2 meals a day, and so on...
Okay, let's even say tigray would be ready, do you think that the Golden race tplf is crazy enough to secede and be a landlocked nation surrounded by enemies in the south and in the north?
They had no choice but to leave power either, because no-one would've allowed them to rule anymore. What do you do when millions upon millions of people refuse to be governed, refuse to pay taxes, and more, because they utterly detest the rulers?
You think you can kill millions upon millions? Not likely. the Army would have split along ethnic lines before you got far enough to do that.
the majority of the soldiers are NON TIGRAYANS, they would have united and DESTROYED THE TIGRAYAN ELEMENTS...
and they would find millions of their people to support them with money, food, intelligence, and so on...
TPLF is not as crazy and stupid as you are, hence the reason why they saw the writing on the wall, and ran away before things got too hot in the kitchen for them...
TPLF didn't even vote for abiy, they voted for one of their puppets, but andm, opdo, and others, outnumbered them in parliament, and they won by voting for abiy in massive numbers... there was nothing that the tplf could do, they did not want abiy or anyone besides one of their own, to rule, but once again, in the end, they were overwhelmed and had no choice....

present
Member+

Post by present » 19 Jun 2019, 17:22

:lol: good luck trying to get a point through this knucklehead

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 19 Jun 2019, 22:03

temple wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

olf flag:

madagascar flag:
Very true.

This Galla boy lives in a fantasy world. If they rule anything their language would be spoken by Government, Parliamentarians and business elite.

Guragingya enjoys far more space.

Abiy is only symbolic and it's his mother side, Amharic language, Amharic name and Christian Faith that got him appointed. An average Galla whose whole family is purely Galla, speak fluent Galla, practices Waaq while never see beyond the slums and coffee/khat plantations.

Abiy is like Obama, symbolic. His mother got him in (white mother, Amhara mother, both with Muslim fathers).

This Galla thinks we don't know Ethiopia.

Deqi,

Ethiopian politics doesn't concern an Akele Guzai minority who has zero presence even in Eritrean political space let alone Ethiopia.

I am Landheere, I have stalks across four countries :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jun 2019, 22:42

Hawdian wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 22:03
temple wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

olf flag:

madagascar flag:
Very true.

This Galla boy lives in a fantasy world. If they rule anything their language would be spoken by Government, Parliamentarians and business elite.

Guragingya enjoys far more space.

Abiy is only symbolic and it's his mother side, Amharic language, Amharic name and Christian Faith that got him appointed. An average Galla whose whole family is purely Galla, speak fluent Galla, practices Waaq while never see beyond the slums and coffee/khat plantations.

Abiy is like Obama, symbolic. His mother got him in (white mother, Amhara mother, both with Muslim fathers).

This Galla thinks we don't know Ethiopia.

Deqi,

Ethiopian politics doesn't concern an Akele Guzai minority who has zero presence even in Eritrean political space let alone Ethiopia.

I am Landheere, I have stalks across four countries :mrgreen:

My tigrayan friend who tries his very best, to pretend to be a Somali;

It's a matter of priorities my agame friend, stabilizing the country and its economy, that's been damaged almost beyond repair, due to the looting and mismanagement of your tegadalay uncles who were chased away by unarmed Oromo lions in human form; is the first goal.
Language issues and so on, are a priority as well, but not as important as the aforementioned goal and issue.
What's language being spoken when the country is potentially in turmoil? It's common sense, my grasshopper chasing and baking friend.

Abiy is only symbolic, yet is your boss, and the boss of everyone else in the country.
Abiy is only symbolic, but you have yet to provide any proof to substantiate you claims.
Amharic language has been the de-facto language of the country for a while now, it doesn't take an agame cyber troll like you, to state this obvious fact; but the Oromos are the ones in charge, and their son who speaks 5-6 languages, is the one in charge as well.
He got appointed because he was the best man for the job, my agame friend, your beloved tplf voted against him, and still lost: i am sure that still gives you nightmares, and makes you bitter, hence the reason why you are still here insulting him and Oromos, because that's all you can do, you KNOW BETTER than challenging us in real life.
Faith is irrelevant to us, Ethiopia is home to various religious my agame friend, and he is Pente, not the orthodox faith that the majority of Amara/Agames adhere to: I loooove how you conveniently left that fact out. I also like how you omit the fact that he grew up in a mixed religious household, where muslims and christians peacefully co-existed, married each other, and loved each other: something your agame self is not used to.

The average Oromo speaks 2 languages, amharic and afaan oromo, if not more languages, and is a Muslim or Christian (those who follow the traditional religion are in the minority), and is self sufficient in farming, and is the backbone of the country; how many more lies will you tell to soothe your bitter and angry agame soul?
His mother is from the tuulama clan, his father is maccaa, i should know; he was raised in jimma, the land of both of grandfathers (grandfather from father and from mother side).
His mother has and had NO influence politically, but the OPDO/ODP being representative of the majority of the country, and the geographic/economic/military backbone of the nation, and the main foe of the TPLF, your beloved uncles, is the reason why he is here, not to mention the unwavering support/struggle of the Qeerroo who propelled one of their sons into power to effect change.

so keep barking, like the dog you are, at the oromo lions, while our caravan marches on.
and keep gossiping and back-biting, wearing your white gabbi, over coffee, like the tigrayan woman that you are; while the oromo makes moves.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 19 Jun 2019, 23:37

You only have boob in Ethiopia.

Compared to:

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Jun 2019, 15:43

Oromos conquered each other, and then came and forced your agame kin to submit to shoa too; I wouldn't be feeling arrogant if i were you.
Keep crying online my friend, while the Oromos continue to flex their muscles; and they are just getting started.
You know better than to test us in real life, my agam grasshopper chasing, and baking friend.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 22 Jun 2019, 21:02

Booby boy

When you going to cry under the booby hand :mrgreen:

You live in a fantasy of your own creations. You can't even erect a decent hero statue in Addis. Banned.