Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Jun 2019, 20:51

"Oromomara" :mrgreen: present was so scared from the Gallant Galla that he advocated and he wouldn't mind to see big number of Eritrean Habesha in Ethiopia :mrgreen: That is after he saw some beheading by the OLF. :lol: Now, when things is settling down, the coward oromara just like Hailu Shawl is talking tough. Not only talking tough but he is also trying to suxxxxck Galla dxxxicl for protection. Oromara need to have mojo before he consumes too much lib-lib and Gored :lol: :lol:

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 17 Jun 2019, 23:48

Sadacha Macca wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 16:50
It's usually smaller groups who wish to secede, in order to save themselves from extinction or being fully assimilated.
or other reasons.
however, what reason is there, for majority groups, such as the oromo, who have historically played a huge role in making and keeping ethiopia together, to secede?
why would we leave a home that we built with our blood, sweat, and tears?
even if that home has been abusive at times to our brothers and sisters?

if tigray wants to secede, then we wish them well, as neighbors, it's not our obligation or job to try to stop them.
it wouldn't work anyway, because brute force can never work in such cases, it just makes the situation worse.
however, you must do it according to the laws of the land, article 39, which takes time. u can't just wake up one morning, eat some kita and drink shahi, and say hey i feel like seceding!

that's not how it works. it takes a process.
Sadacha Macca,
Where did you get the information that say oromo wants to secede? Do you really know oromo poloitics? Have you ever read anything on oromo politics? can you mention a single oromo political organisation that promote secession or got secession on its political platform? Or you are promoting your open ignorance in oromo politic. Can you please show me with evidence that oromo wants to secede. Oduu mandraa akka wan qabatamaa gootee dhiyeechun kee byee nama qaneecha.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 Jun 2019, 23:53

Ethoash wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 15:31
Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:49
agame is ashes,

Whether or not article 39 is there, does not matter, because a secure majority who is the centre of the country economically, militarily, historically, etc; does not need to use it.
so why bother even to have Constitution if u r majority and if u r getting your way why bother with rule and regulation .. if u want u just take it... the only problem with is logic is how about if u lose .. the same rule apply the winner take all apply...

about article 39 is not about breaking up the nation .. it is doing so peacefully without losing even one person.. but u want to remove article 39 and cause war to break way and lose if not 100,000 but 1000 death only to break up .. why not break up peacefully..

even Great America ruled by law, it is a sign of civilization .. Ethiopia respected 100 years old deal and contract. why because that is how the world work .. who is going to trust u if u break the contract u signed just because u have power of majority...

teaching u is my burden but Son is way beyond my paid grade ... tell him to come back half way to civilization before we have talk ... i call Galla idiot because did u see any golden people protesting and robing 19 bank and undermining their empire... did u see any Golden protesting calling for demonstration zero why because they knew the r better of with TPLF.. NOW olf is in power who is sabotaging OLF no other then olf... idiot

now u tell me u dont want break away u believe in Ethiopia unity.. then trun around and telling i should only talk about my own tribe because i am not authorized to talk about Galla ... number one who told u i am Golden second who told u that only galla only speak for galla ..if u break away and established your own country that is one thing but under Ethiopia u r everyone business... if Galla Fk up it will affect the whole union hence i must tell them to buy heart...

Agame is ashes,

Who said anyone would oppose your beloved golden tigray if it wanted to secede peacefully?
Nobody would. But there's a process according to article 39, right? Its not something that can be done in one hour or even a day or a week.
I do not oppose article 39 but the entire point of this post was to remind some people that secure majorities do not need to secede but sometimes it's the insecure and irrelevant minorities who need or want to secede....

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 00:00

banebris2013 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:48
Sadacha Macca wrote:
It's usually smaller groups who wish to secede, in order to save themselves from extinction or being fully assimilated.
or other reasons.
however, what reason is there, for majority groups, such as the oromo, who have historically played a huge role in making and keeping ethiopia together, to secede?

if tigray wants to secede, then we wish them well, as neighbors, it's not our obligation or job to try to stop them.
it wouldn't work anyway, because brute force can never work in such cases, it just makes the situation worse.
however, you must do it according to the laws of the land, article 39, which takes time. u can't just wake up one morning, eat some kita and drink shahi, and say hey i feel like seceding!

Sadacha Macca,
Where did you get the information that say oromo wants to secede? Do you really know oromo poloitics? Have you ever read anything on oromo politics? can you mention a single oromo political organisation that promote secession or got secession on its political platform? Or you are promoting your open ignorance in oromo politic. Can you please show me with evidence that oromo wants to secede. Oduu mandraa akka wan qabatamaa gootee dhiyeechun kee byee nama qaneecha.
idiot. Where did I say that oromo wanted to secede.
That's what happens when people listen to respond as opposed to listening to comprehend(and then responding).
I said we're the majority so we have no reason or incentive to secede. This is a reminder to the agames and others on here who pretend to wish well for oromos because more often than not, they're the ones promoting Oromo seceding, to advance what they perceive to be tplf and agame agendas.
Never did i say or imply that secession was what oromo wanted.... Once again, the point was, there's no incentive for us to secede.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 18 Jun 2019, 00:08

The fact that you defend oromo has no incentive to secede can imply some where someone is promoting oromo secession. You insult aside, you can not defend something that does not exist, unless you are testing the water.
Anas taee nama biraa arrabsuun ofi hin xiqeechin.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 18 Jun 2019, 00:11

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 00:00
banebris2013 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
or other reasons.

Sadacha Macca,
That's what happens when people listen to respond as opposed to listening to comprehend(and then responding).
I said we're the majority so we have no reason or incentive to secede. This is a reminder to the agames and others on here who pretend to wish well for oromos because more often than not, they're the ones promoting Oromo seceding, to advance what they perceive to be tplf and agame agendas.
Never did i say or imply that secession was what oromo wanted.... Once again, the point was, there's no incentive for us to secede.
The fact that you defend oromo has no incentive to secede can imply some where someone is promoting oromo secession. Your insult aside, you can not defend something that does not exist, unless you are testing the water.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 01:18

banebris2013 wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 00:11
Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 00:00
banebris2013 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
or other reasons.

Sadacha Macca,
The fact that you defend oromo has no incentive to secede can imply some where someone is promoting oromo secession. Your insult aside, you can not defend something that does not exist, unless you are testing the water.
Hence the reason why I said agames and others are promoting the idea of Oromos seceding, to advance their own perceived agame interests, That's why you should comprehend what you read or hear prior to commenting sir. Never once did I say oromo themselves were prompting such an idea.
Just look at how some of Er's agames responded such As agameisashes, the fake doctor zack and others.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 18 Jun 2019, 02:26

Galla might be numerically majority but they are none exist in Ethiopia. You speak and learn Amharic. You fulfill his wishes. He colonised you.

Your leaders all have his Amharic names and those approved have links to him.

Your Waaq faith is none existent in public space.

You still want to run away but the half clever Amhara made you believe Abiy is you when in reality he is more Amhara than ato Elias.

Schools still teach that you are from Madagascar. Please speak Amharic before you get deported from Addis Ababa. No body in the world knows Finfine.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 02:44

Hawdian wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 02:26
Galla might be numerically majority but they are none exist in Ethiopia. You speak and learn Amharic. You fulfill his wishes. He colonised you.

You still want to run away but the half clever Amhara made you believe Abiy is you when in reality he is more Amhara than ato Elias.

Schools still teach that you are from Madagascar. Please speak Amharic before you get deported from Addis Ababa. No body in the world knows Finfine.

Agame boy aka ethwar aka roman sileshi aka the other 10 usernames you operate under,

Yeah we're numerically the majority yet don't exist at the same time. We are the literal backbone of the country from economic to militarily....yet we don't exist at the same time. Wow. We're pretty important as a nation to be non-existent at the same time.

Yes we speak amharic, not all of us do, but a significant portion do. And we speak afaan oromo, the sidama language, the afar language, Arabic, among other languages.
Unlike the isolated, irrelevant and unimportant agame nation that you *claim* to not belong to, we see learning and mastering multiple languages as an asset, and not as a liability.

Yes you obviously want to provoke me or us to insult Amharas, too bad, your intentions and goals are too obvious.

Try another trick my agame friend.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 18 Jun 2019, 03:01

My friend you live in a fantasy world of your own creations.

In Addis Ababa you are only found in ghetto neighbourhoods. You only do the jobs no one else wants to do.

What business or economic you control? Indeed you grow the food for your masters and bring it on the backs of donkeys. Then people mock you and say the qoti is here.

All the big businesses and factories are under Habesha. You will not be able to name 3 Galla millionaires while the Habesha have billionaires.

From Ethiopian Airlines to Ethiopian Telecom, it's all under them. The last time I remember Me Jawar was asking for "diversity in employment" like an African American minority in the US.

The fact that no body knows Finfine but Addis says a lot about your none existent nature. No body knows your Oromia, but everyone knows their Ethiopia. They will question your Ethiopiawit but can you question their Oromomma?

Besides, Galla absorbed many none Galla groups and we can say half of their fake population are not even Galla. Let's restore Gafat, Gelan, Yayie, Chabo, Lakie Zay, Ur barege, Azernet, Mareko, etc , and we will see.

Sit down subject and go grow more food for your owner.

temple

Post by temple » 18 Jun 2019, 05:26

Hawdian wrote:

there maybe some evidence to support this claim, for example the suspiciously similar flags... the first guy that observed this is considered a genius one of the most referenced historians Ethiopia produced...

olf flag:

madagascar flag:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jun 2019, 11:20

Sadacha Macca wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:53

Agame is ashes,

Who said anyone would oppose your beloved golden tigray if it wanted to secede peacefully?
Nobody would. But there's a process according to article 39, right? Its not something that can be done in one hour or even a day or a week.
I do not oppose article 39 but the entire point of this post was to remind some people that secure majorities do not need to secede but sometimes it's the insecure and irrelevant minorities who need or want to secede....

Dr. soda.

what u r saying is a police officer claiming the law doesnt apply to him, in fact if he want he can break it too. and then he claim he is here to enforce the law that u and me to obey the law ...

what is the moral of the story is if u dont accept article 39, then u cant tell other how and when they can use it.. trust me you have zero say over TPLF Constitution before u accept it in full.. yes, i agree we can make a change in our rule book. not before u registered...

if oromo doesnt recognized tplf constitution then there is no such thing oromia state.. they cant enjoy all the right that come with tplf constitution.. the oromo should go back to the Derg era .. and use Derg Constitution otherwise u must accept tplf constitution in full. if u need to change it then u can do so following the rule and regulation .....until then u accept it in full or u dont accept there is no middle ground...have a nice life

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 16:44

Ethoash wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 11:20
Sadacha Macca wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 23:53

Agame is ashes,

Dr. soda.

what u r saying is a police officer claiming the law doesnt apply to him, in fact if he want he can break it too. and then he claim he is here to enforce the law that u and me to obey the law ...

what is the moral of the story is if u dont accept article 39, then u cant tell other how and when they can use it.. trust me you have zero say over TPLF Constitution before u accept it in full.. yes, i agree we can make a change in our rule book. not before u registered...

if oromo doesnt recognized tplf constitution then there is no such thing oromia state.. they cant enjoy all the right that come with tplf constitution.. the oromo should go back to the Derg era .. and use Derg Constitution otherwise u must accept tplf constitution in full. if u need to change it then u can do so following the rule and regulation .....until then u accept it in full or u dont accept there is no middle ground...have a nice life

My agame friend, once again, tigray aka golden region, is free to secede if they want, no-one will care enough to even TRY to stop them.
Oromos have no problem with article 39, we have no problem with you guys leaving or staying, because ultimately the choice is for the golden race to make, not for us, or the amhara, or the eritreans to make. tole? eshi??
Why does me stating the truth about oromos having no reason to secede, make you so mad and sensitive anyways?
It's an Oromo choice to make, same for the golden race, so no reason to get mad.
unless, like your other username halafi, you want us to help you destroy ethiopia, since your tegadalay golden uncles lost power, and can no longer loot the country?
sorry, oromos can't and won't help you there.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 16:53

Hawdian wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 03:01
My friend you live in a fantasy world of your own creations.

In Addis Ababa you are only found in ghetto neighbourhoods. You only do the jobs no one else wants to do.

What business or economic you control? Indeed you grow the food for your masters and bring it on the backs of donkeys. Then people mock you and say the qoti is here.

All the big businesses and factories are under Habesha. You will not be able to name 3 Galla millionaires while the Habesha have billionaires.

From Ethiopian Airlines to Ethiopian Telecom, it's all under them. The last time I remember Me Jawar was asking for "diversity in employment" like an African American minority in the US.

The fact that no body knows Finfine but Addis says a lot about your none existent nature. No body knows your Oromia, but everyone knows their Ethiopia. They will question your Ethiopiawit but can you question their Oromomma?

Besides, Galla absorbed many none Galla groups and we can say half of their fake population are not even Galla. Let's restore Gafat, Gelan, Yayie, Chabo, Lakie Zay, Ur barege, Azernet, Mareko, etc , and we will see.

Sit down subject and go grow more food for your owner.
My tigrayan friend who tries too hard to PRETEND to be a SOMALI,

Forget Addis Ababa, the entire country is ruled by our sons/led by our sons, and we are the backbone of not just addis ababa (ECONOMICALLY), but we are the backbone of the entire country.
We are not an irrelevant and tiny, useless, agame minority, in the north, who is ignored and not-needed; the country would literally collapse without us.
What country can survive without its farmers, its soldiers, the very land that makes up the country?
That's what we are, and more, historically. Meanwhile, the agames in the north, your beloved people, can leave or go, and the country could/ and would, function just fine.
There are plenty of prosperous Oromos, I have no need to name them, because in general, the Oromos are the economic backbone of the country, and are just getting started, and are just starting to flex their muscles.
I know you are mad at us, and envy us, for not only chasing your tegadaly uncles back to their rat holes in mekelle, but because you cannot defeat us in real life; so you are relegated to insulting us online, which is something women do: gossip and back-bite and insult, over coffee and tea; you might as well wear a gabbi, do your nails like a woman, and so on.
Yes the country is going to be restructured from the top down, and there's nothing your crying on the internet, can do to stop it.
No-one knows Oromia, yet the entire world was reporting that the Mighty Oromos from the most populous state Oromia, were the ones who chased your uncles back to mekelle.
No-one knows Oromia... yet you just named us, and spend most of your time on here, insulting us, because that's all you can do, talk tough online, because once again: in real life, you know the Oromo Lions would devour you for lunch, and it'd be nothing; no-one would remember you or think of you.

Yes Oromos assimilated people, and also got assimilated; that's human history-a never ending tale of conquest, being conquered at times because you win some and lose some, assimilating, and being assimilated.
The fact is: today, the oromo are the majority, and there's nothing you can do to stop them, or hinder them from anything; all you can do is cry and insult and gossip about us online, like the tigrayan woman that you are.

So keep gossiping and insulting us over coffee and tea, like the tigrayan woman that you are.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 16:59

temple wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 05:26
Hawdian wrote:

there maybe some evidence to support this claim, for example the suspiciously similar flags... the first guy that observed this is considered a genius one of the most referenced historians Ethiopia produced...

olf flag:

madagascar flag:

Lol, okay let's say we came from the planet mars even, to make you happy: what are u gonna do about it?
would u DARE challenge us in real life combat, not on the internet, but real life stuff?
I doubt it. So keep crying online, that's all our enemies can do; which means we must be doing something right, since we're so strong that our enemies cannot do anything but insult us online.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Jun 2019, 17:13

Wuriya Hawdian.

Do you really have any moral high ground to accuse the Oromos for abandoning their Waaq religion when Somalis along the pakistanis are the worst Arab house negro. The fact is, Either the somali language is so poor or they worship and adore their arab masters, there is no creativity among the somalis when they give their children name.

Abdi
abdul qadir abdul rahman :shock:
Mohammed ahmed mohammed :shock:
Hassan abdul rahman, abdul qani are the typica name among the somalis.

So fxxxking poor and less creative.
For instance, In Egypt, they give their children names which reflect their mood, Zaki aka astute, Hala for females, Fordos,Yasmin, Halim, etc etc etc.

The Wuriya are in no better position to look down on the Oromo.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jun 2019, 17:41

soda.

i have agreement with Dr. sun, not to insult u while u keep on calling the A word.
any how i dont think u understand what article 39 stand for .. article 39 is not for the oromo to push out the Golden ... article 39 there for the golden if they need be to act on it ...

second if the oromo doesnt want the golden this much why not themselves took artlce 39 and separate from the Golden it can be done.. since oromo is so rich everyone want to be with u they will join u so why r you cry over for the golden to take artless 39 .. trust me they will take when time come they will never every compromised on article 39 ... it is about freedom of slavery ..

3rd. if u want the Golden to go then few homework they must do ..first they have to return the oromo to Amhara where they find u.. the Amhara to mengistu haile mariam if u want freedom u can get it yourself ... u cant freeload and insult for freedom that is given to you in golden plate

since you are 44 years old virgin ... to make u understand i will tell u story .. u sponsored your would be wife, once she live with u number of years to qualified for asset division she say to u if u want divorce go head divorce me from now you have no action ... now look how much investment you do on this girl and now she arrogantly tell u to take divorce so that she will get half of your assets...

lucky she have to stay two years to qualified for green card.. so u got this loophole would u send her back to Ethiopia if she try to pull fast one on you ...knowing u u will be different answer but most people would send her packing ... this is what the oromo try to pull fast one on TPLF

I WILL tell u the truth story of OLF and Meles .. in 1991 OLF ask for independent... at that time Golden was war torn country they have zero economy .. so if oromo goes Golden would be in big big problem so Meles begged the OLF to stay or to reconsidered the oromo said no .. they have 50,000 army and full of confidence so why would they negotiate... when the victory is in their own hand ... they feel it is do or die time.. they dont care if Golden go to hell all they want was OROMO independent nation...

you know what meles did to them while this idiot sleeping inside camp .. he surrounded them and let the loose with the language they could understoooooooooooooooooood ..... the last time when they enter Addis Ababa OLF HAD only 1200 army who are 77 years old...

this time THE GOLDEN doesnt have to do nothing .. all they have to do is watching u from far, u r doing a great job destroying your own empire... i dont think oromo empire will last another two or one years if not the Amhara will take over and make u learn afan Amhric .. you r no longer golden business .. u r in your own..

the only reason u think i am mad because of u u water down what the golden die and blood for article 39 is not just article people die for it..

about u dont need article 39 because u r big and rich.. the rich need Prenuptial agreement to protect their rich.. for example if Amhara become burden to your economy or golden become burden to your economy u need exit plane if u dont have article 39 how u get the hell out of this... anyhow i said what i have to say...all i have to do is watch .. and enjoy the show..

what happened the 19 bank robbing is seems cooling down .. what happened , burning factory and industry also look like down what happened

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 18:03

Ethoash wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 17:41
soda.

i have agreement with Dr. sun, not to insult u while u keep on calling the A word.
any how i dont think u understand what article 39 stand for .. article 39 is not for the oromo to push out the Golden ... article 39 there for the golden if they need be to act on it ...

second if the oromo doesnt want the golden this much why not themselves took artlce 39 and separate from the Golden it can be done.. since oromo is so rich everyone want to be with u they will join u so why r you cry over for the golden to take artless 39 .. trust me they will take when time come they will never every compromised on article 39 ... it is about freedom of slavery ..

3rd. if u want the Golden to go then few homework they must do ..first they have to return the oromo to Amhara where they find u.. the Amhara to mengistu haile mariam if u want freedom u can get it yourself ... u cant freeload and insult for freedom that is given to you in golden plate

since you are 44 years old virgin ... to make u understand i will tell u story .. u sponsored your would be wife, once she live with u number of years to qualified for asset division she say to u if u want divorce go head divorce me from now you have no action ... now look how much investment you do on this girl and now she arrogantly tell u to take divorce so that she will get half of your assets...

lucky she have to stay two years to qualified for green card.. so u got this loophole would u send her back to Ethiopia if she try to pull fast one on you ...knowing u u will be different answer but most people would send her packing ... this is what the oromo try to pull fast one on TPLF

I WILL tell u the truth story of OLF and Meles .. in 1991 OLF ask for independent... at that time Golden was war torn country they have zero economy .. so if oromo goes Golden would be in big big problem so Meles begged the OLF to stay or to reconsidered the oromo said no .. they have 50,000 army and full of confidence so why would they negotiate... when the victory is in their own hand ... they feel it is do or die time.. they dont care if Golden go to hell all they want was OROMO independent nation...

you know what meles did to them while this idiot sleeping inside camp .. he surrounded them and let the loose with the language they could understoooooooooooooooooood ..... the last time when they enter Addis Ababa OLF HAD only 1200 army who are 77 years old...

this time THE GOLDEN doesnt have to do nothing .. all they have to do is watching u from far, u r doing a great job destroying your own empire... i dont think oromo empire will last another two or one years if not the Amhara will take over and make u learn afan Amhric .. you r no longer golden business .. u r in your own..

the only reason u think i am mad because of u u water down what the golden die and blood for article 39 is not just article people die for it..

about u dont need article 39 because u r big and rich.. the rich need Prenuptial agreement to protect their rich.. for example if Amhara become burden to your economy or golden become burden to your economy u need exit plane if u dont have article 39 how u get the hell out of this... anyhow i said what i have to say...all i have to do is watch .. and enjoy the show..

what happened the 19 bank robbing is seems cooling down .. what happened , burning factory and industry also look like down what happened

My Agame friend,

Okay, the intention was for article 39 to allow our agame neighbors to federate with eritrea, if they were chased out of addis, which is happened recently; but it seems that eritrea doesn't want your agame country, and your golden tplf leaders are hesitant to secede, because then they would be surrounded by hostile enemies-amhara in the south, eritrea in the north, among others.
And my agame friend, i would never push out the golden race, that is up to the agames to decide, whether or not, they want to secede.
My agame friend, i am telling you: oromo will not push you, there is no reason to, we do not care what the golden race does in their own region, it's up to them; but what I am saying, there is no need for oromo to secede from a country that we built and paid a huge price to maintain.
if the insecure minority agame want to go, you have our blessing, if you want to stay, you also have our blessing, either way; once again, it's the agames choice to make, not ours.
Agame boy, i know u are defeated when u begin to resort to personal insults and nonsensical posts. NO need to address the rest of your posts. I will only address the points that make sense, or somewhat make sense.
Forget 1991, talk about now...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jun 2019, 18:22

Soda

what i am saying is u have a country called Ethiopia and oromo because Golden give u on in 1991, but 2018 ... in 2018 if Golden just walk away.. without electing Dr. Abiy what would have been the Ethiopia እጣ ፋንታ,,,, it would have been failed state.. ..let alone without government with Dr. Abiy Government it is hard to govern oromo and Amhara and the rest of Ethiopia now imagine without government ....

.if u want u can have your last word... from my side , i feel i said what should be said .. i wish my hand from the sin...

when mengistu haile mariam run way he just run way without any power transfer ... if TPLF and EPLF had no army and took power Ethiopia would be fail state because of power vacuum.... so the least u can say to tplf thanks for passing to Dr. Abiy peacefully otherwise it is only limited by your imagination what would have happened

house to house fight with qero, fano, and many other interest

this would be our እጣ ፋንታ

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jun 2019, 18:55

Ethoash wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 18:22
Soda

what i am saying is u have a country called Ethiopia and oromo because Golden give u on in 1991, but 2018 ... in 2018 if Golden just walk away.. without electing Dr. Abiy what would have been the Ethiopia እጣ ፋንታ,,,, it would have been failed state.. ..let alone without government with Dr. Abiy Government it is hard to govern oromo and Amhara and the rest of Ethiopia now imagine without government ....

.if u want u can have your last word... from my side , i feel i said what should be said .. i wish my hand from the sin...

when mengistu haile mariam run way he just run way without any power transfer ... if TPLF and EPLF had no army and took power Ethiopia would be fail state because of power vacuum.... so the least u can say to tplf thanks for passing to Dr. Abiy peacefully otherwise it is only limited by your imagination what would have happened

house to house fight with qero, fano, and many other interest

this would be our እጣ ፋንታ

My friend professor ash,

Ethiopia existed before 1991, and existed after it, for everyone's best interests-including the interests of the golden race that you belong to
who r u trying to fool sir. we know tigray was torn apart by the long war, and was in no way ready to be independent in 1991, the tplf knew this themselves and admitted this, hence the reason why they decided to take over the entire country while they had the chance, because 1. the opportunity was there, and 2. tigray was not ready to be independent \
do not pretend that tplf did anything without it being in the best interests of the tplf/tigray, first and foremost, they didn't do anything for the sake of doing good; no need to pretend they did.
not to mention that federalism wasn't their idea or only their own idea, but we do not need to elaborate on that point.

good day mr professor ash.