Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9877
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Jun 2019, 16:49

agame is ashes,

Whether or not article 39 is there, does not matter, because a secure majority who is the centre of the country economically, militarily, historically, etc; does not need to use it.
Minorities who dislike being irrelevant, or assimilated, or marginalized, etc, are the ones who usually secede.
that's why your golden race tplf boss debretsion is saying we may secede. because tigray is no longer privileged, but back to what it was before: irrelevant and back to having 6-8% of the power that it deserves...

do not worry about us, even though I know you aren't worried for genuine reasons, we can handle ourselves just fine.
we have more than enough intellectuals. we do not need to ask anyone for our basic rights, we simply take them, the same way our people chased your tplf bosses back to mekelle.

to you my agame friend, whoever does not agree with you, is an idiot, so I am not concerned about your insults, it's typical of the tplf cyber jegnas

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2588
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Dawi » 16 Jun 2019, 17:02

Democrat wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 07:18
The Oromo have different back ground and culture (Gaddaa). An independent Oromia Republic will benefit the Oromo people more as they have their resources under control by their government. Oromos can develop their culture and language if they are indepdent country. They can developtheir music and literature better. Oromos can form their own companies and develop them better.

It is not about majority or minority. It is about the benefits one gets from being an independent country. Oromos could live from the sell of coffee only. As Ethiopia is not able to gauarantee equality of all citizens, an independent Oromia Republic will be the option.
"..Historically, it has been seen as a better method of governing than other forms in the region. However, the Gadaa had all the shortcomings and problems like that of the monarchial Oromo and monarchial non-Oromo Ethiopian systems of governance.[citation needed] In regions where the Oromo invaded and conquered, including around the Sidama and Somali, the Gadaa system was oppressive in practice, though proclaimed as democratic and just in Oromo oral tradition. According to ethnohistorian Ulrich Braukämper, minorities and those who assimilated, like the Hadiyya, were "considered to be of a lower social status than the 'pure' Oromo and did not possess equal rights in the Gadaa system...] So much for the Gurage who recently discovered "Gedda" after 158 years of absence from their tradition? :P

BTW, we have yet to see the new book of Prof. Asmerom; let us not forget that the Prof. didn't speak Afan Oromo so what he wrote is through a translator; did I read the woman was someone he has relation with? So, his 'exaggeration' might even have to do with that relationship". Who knows?

The extent of the dude's denigration of his Ethiopian Tigre cousins lately, has much flows in thinking it seems. He is a supporter of the secessionist Eritreans. Why so much love for them? What "good" has they brought to our people? So as Ethiopians, we need to look at Prof. Asmerom. with a grain of suspension. He has not much good to say about HIM (part OROMO), who fed him sent him through School? Isn't that something?

sun
Member
Posts: 4134
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by sun » 16 Jun 2019, 20:00

Ethoash wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:21
sod and son.

if oromo is majority and if they dont need to secede then let abolished article 39... u dont need it...

even if that is the case why would u show your card... no body told u about poker face... u and other ethnic are in negotiation with Amhara to have a new deal ... before the deal done u show them your card what up?

the oromo want many thing from Amhara . one language right. flag right, religion right, contorting and government local government ..etc etc . the only thing that make the amhara to make a deal was your treat to break away now they know u will not break away they will not give u an inch...

now u will tell u r majority balbala .. if that the case what happened in Addis Ababa they take it away from u...let see what the hell r u going to do in Addis Ababa they told u in your face it is not oromo city..

second out majority fake news.. i have news for u the golden colonized u for 30 years and the Ahmhara colonized u for 150 years..they dont even allowed u to speak your own language and give your children your own name they make u name after Amahra name ......

on the other trade i was hammering those Amhara telling them that i agree with them to abolish ethnic fed. system as long as if they keep Afarn oromia as national language guess what who come and spoill it no other then Soda and when i told him he is idiot he come and open this thread ...
I am not a politician forecasting about the future but just talking about the present situation for contented living and moving forwards.

"There are nine requisites for contented living:
HEALTHY enough to make work a pleasure;
WEALTHY enough to fulfill your basic needs;
STRONG enough to battle with difficulties and overcome them;
GRACEFUL enough to confess your sins and overcome them;
PATIENT enough to toil until some thing good is accomplished;
CHARITABLE enough to see some good in your neighbor;
LOVE enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others;
FAITH enough to make real the things of NATURE and GOD;
HOPE enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future." ~Johann Goethe

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 9907
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Jun 2019, 03:08

The Oromara present bowing to this masters :mrgreen:



Another Oromara bowing to his masters...This is what fake Oromomara do when it get hot in the kitchen.....



Oromara below ye Galeda Lij.

Ante Q0MXTA LIJ :mrgreen:

Zack
Senior Member
Posts: 14544
Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 08:24

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Zack » 17 Jun 2019, 07:49

The gallas are not majority because you don't know Who is galla and who is actually an amharised galla. Besides being majority is useless a year ago the gallas were opressed by tigrayan military junta. A smaller ethnic group.

Dr Zackovich

present
Member+
Posts: 8296
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by present » 17 Jun 2019, 09:04



Ascari deqi is Talking all types of crap while hiding in mekel hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
With the Gondere bullet in his a'ss. Running like a bi'tch :lol: just like how fast he run from Badime to Asmera

All he can do at this point is watch the news about how Ethiopians are progressing and die with an anger kkkkk
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 03:08

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 9907
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Jun 2019, 09:44

present wrote:

Ascari deqi is Talking all types of crap while hiding in mekel hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
With the Gondere bullet in his a'ss. Running like a bi'tch :lol: just like how fast he run from Badime to Asmera

All he can do at this point is watch the news about how Ethiopians are progressing and die with an anger kkkkk

"oromara" :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: moite moite. Your bxxich arse thought you were so smart to coin the term oromara to appease the new shariff of the country aka the Oromos but the Oromo recognized your fake and phony bxxich arse and spit on your Galeda looking face :mrgreen:

Oromara belew ye Galeda lij

present
Member+
Posts: 8296
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by present » 17 Jun 2019, 13:42

After all i am half Amara and half Oromo :lol: :lol:

Plus, the Amaras are too BIG.

Just because you are minority you think everybody thinks like a minority

Ascari kebesa :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 09:44
present wrote:

Ascari deqi is Talking all types of crap while hiding in mekel hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
With the Gondere bullet in his a'ss. Running like a bi'tch :lol: just like how fast he run from Badime to Asmera

All he can do at this point is watch the news about how Ethiopians are progressing and die with an anger kkkkk

"oromara" :mrgreen: moite moite. Your bxxich arse thought you were so smart to coin the term oromara to appease the new shariff of the country aka the Oromos but the Oromo recognized your fake and phony bxxich arse and spit on your Galeda looking face :mrgreen:

Oromara belew ye Galeda lij

sun
Member
Posts: 4134
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by sun » 17 Jun 2019, 14:53

Dawi wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 17:02
Democrat wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 07:18
The Oromo have different back ground and culture (Gaddaa). An independent Oromia Republic will benefit the Oromo people more as they have their resources under control by their government. Oromos can develop their culture and language if they are indepdent country. They can developtheir music and literature better. Oromos can form their own companies and develop them better.

It is not about majority or minority. It is about the benefits one gets from being an independent country. Oromos could live from the sell of coffee only. As Ethiopia is not able to gauarantee equality of all citizens, an independent Oromia Republic will be the option.
"..Historically, it has been seen as a better method of governing than other forms in the region. However, the Gadaa had all the shortcomings and problems like that of the monarchial Oromo and monarchial non-Oromo Ethiopian systems of governance.[citation needed] In regions where the Oromo invaded and conquered, including around the Sidama and Somali, the Gadaa system was oppressive in practice, though proclaimed as democratic and just in Oromo oral tradition. According to ethnohistorian Ulrich Braukämper, minorities and those who assimilated, like the Hadiyya, were "considered to be of a lower social status than the 'pure' Oromo and did not possess equal rights in the Gadaa system...] So much for the Gurage who recently discovered "Gedda" after 158 years of absence from their tradition? :P

BTW, we have yet to see the new book of Prof. Asmerom; let us not forget that the Prof. didn't speak Afan Oromo so what he wrote is through a translator; did I read the woman was someone he has relation with? So, his 'exaggeration' might even have to do with that relationship". Who knows?

The extent of the dude's denigration of his Ethiopian Tigre cousins lately, has much flows in thinking it seems. He is a supporter of the secessionist Eritreans. Why so much love for them? What "good" has they brought to our people? So as Ethiopians, we need to look at Prof. Asmerom. with a grain of suspension. He has not much good to say about HIM (part OROMO), who fed him sent him through School? Isn't that something?


WUSHET... WUSHET....! :P

Since NOT EVEN A single Ethiopian has written comprehensive and all inclusive (Nations and Nationalities) Ethiopian history for the purpose of making all Ethiopians to come together for understanding themselves based on differences and their commonalities other than exclusive and hateful factional historical thin and thick propaganda pamphlets.

This means that you are forced to bend very low and routinely consume the self serving cheap narration of some of those nechoch foreign propagandists whose main covert and overt interests used to be dividing Ethiopians and setting them against each other so that dependency may be created as indigenous acknowledges, indigenous democracies, egalitarianism and all the other rich and lasting values may not take root and create bonds and healing among the local people thereby by hook or crook forcing you and the people to import democracy from distant countries and distant cultures on Jumbo Jets as amnesty stand guard when the Jumbo Jet happens miss their directions and indigenous deep rooted democracy mushrooms. Jealousy and envy did not do any good even for Judas Iscariot who appeared to be the best fried and disciple of Jesus Christ but got deeply entangled and consumed with his sinful evil dreams and went on to sell Jesus Christ for 30 silver coins bust soon realized his monumental crimes, regretted and committed suicide.

Your mistrust of a prominent independent African researcher(Asmerom Leggese) while unquestioningly trusting and drinking like milk the self serving pamphlets of a foreign narration means that you are conditioned to the deep rooted system of dependency for which you may need the holy exorcism and complete purification of the body and the spirit to come out clear and clean original African.

If you claim that Prof. Asmerom has not much good to say about HIM (part OROMO), who fed him sent him through School? Isn't that something?, then why did, Mengistu and Garmame Niway, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Meles Zenawi, etc. whom HIM has "fed, educated, promoted" to shine and protect HIM and the kingdom turned around and done away with HIM and the entire institutions of the kingdom not to talk of saying something good?

Besides, the whole purpose education, wisdom and knowledge is for self and other consciousnesses for building and promoting equality and justice for all as has been advocated through out historical times as can be witnessed by the case presented in the following link>>>>
Take your time and go through it patiently with out bias and soberly because you may notice the monumental multidimensional thinking and speaking arts and crafts. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnoOa_A45dg


Last edited by sun on 17 Jun 2019, 15:31, edited 2 times in total.

sun
Member
Posts: 4134
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by sun » 17 Jun 2019, 15:14

Zack wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 07:49
The gallas are not majority because you don't know Who is galla and who is actually an amharised galla. Besides being majority is useless a year ago the gallas were opressed by tigrayan military junta. A smaller ethnic group.

Dr Zackovich
hmm... :mrgreen:

You were not born a liar because no one is born liar but educated and brought up as an incurable master liar who will go down to the grave as a certified master liar to go and stand on the side of Lucifer right there in Hell since demons like you are Lucifer's standing cadres
. 8)

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9877
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 Jun 2019, 15:19

Zack wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 07:49
The gallas are not majority because you don't know Who is galla and who is actually an amharised galla. Besides being majority is useless a year ago the gallas were opressed by tigrayan military junta. A smaller ethnic group.

Dr Zackovich
Fake doctor aka cyber jegna of the tplf trolls,

Everyone knows that the Oromo are the majority and are the backbone (militarily, economically, geographically), of ethiopia.
I know you are both too blinded by hatred to admit this and also filled with envy towards the Oromo; but the truth remains the truth regardless of how furious and envious it makes you, my grasshopper chasing and cooking friend.
Agame boy i know you miss the days in which your tplf uncles were ruling and looting. Those days will never return and the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20823
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Ethoash » 17 Jun 2019, 15:31

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:49
agame is ashes,

Whether or not article 39 is there, does not matter, because a secure majority who is the centre of the country economically, militarily, historically, etc; does not need to use it.
so why bother even to have Constitution if u r majority and if u r getting your way why bother with rule and regulation .. if u want u just take it... the only problem with is logic is how about if u lose .. the same rule apply the winner take all apply...

about article 39 is not about breaking up the nation .. it is doing so peacefully without losing even one person.. but u want to remove article 39 and cause war to break way and lose if not 100,000 but 1000 death only to break up .. why not break up peacefully..

even Great America ruled by law, it is a sign of civilization .. Ethiopia respected 100 years old deal and contract. why because that is how the world work .. who is going to trust u if u break the contract u signed just because u have power of majority...

teaching u is my burden but Son is way beyond my paid grade ... tell him to come back half way to civilization before we have talk ... i call Galla idiot because did u see any golden people protesting and robing 19 bank and undermining their empire... did u see any Golden protesting calling for demonstration zero why because they knew the r better of with TPLF.. NOW olf is in power who is sabotaging OLF no other then olf... idiot

now u tell me u dont want break away u believe in Ethiopia unity.. then trun around and telling i should only talk about my own tribe because i am not authorized to talk about Galla ... number one who told u i am Golden second who told u that only galla only speak for galla ..if u break away and established your own country that is one thing but under Ethiopia u r everyone business... if Galla Fk up it will affect the whole union hence i must tell them to buy heart...

sun
Member
Posts: 4134
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by sun » 17 Jun 2019, 15:58

Ethoash wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 15:31
Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:49
agame is ashes,

Whether or not article 39 is there, does not matter, because a secure majority who is the centre of the country economically, militarily, historically, etc; does not need to use it.
so why bother even to have Constitution if u r majority and if u r getting your way why bother with rule and regulation .. if u want u just take it... the only problem with is logic is how about if u lose .. the same rule apply the winner take all apply...

about article 39 is not about breaking up the nation .. it is doing so peacefully without losing even one person.. but u want to remove article 39 and cause war to break way and lose if not 100,000 but 1000 death only to break up .. why not break up peacefully..

even Great America ruled by law, it is a sign of civilization .. Ethiopia respected 100 years old deal and contract. why because that is how the world work .. who is going to trust u if u break the contract u signed just because u have power of majority...

teaching u is my burden but Son is way beyond my paid grade ... tell him to come back half way to civilization before we have talk ... i call Galla idiot because did u see any golden people protesting and robing 19 bank and undermining their empire... did u see any Golden protesting calling for demonstration zero why because they knew the r better of with TPLF.. NOW olf is in power who is sabotaging OLF no other then olf... idiot

now u tell me u dont want break away u believe in Ethiopia unity.. then trun around and telling i should only talk about my own tribe because i am not authorized to talk about Galla ... number one who told u i am Golden second who told u that only galla only speak for galla ..if u break away and established your own country that is one thing but under Ethiopia u r everyone business... if Galla Fk up it will affect the whole union hence i must tell them to buy heart...
hmm.... 8)

I love US more than I love anything else in the world due to all the pluralities and unities in such a huge country but yet why is it necessary to go out of context and take us way outside the context of the issue since I am not a politician by any definition of the word but yet I would like to be honest as a matter of egalitarian truth and being honestly truthful by saying even the Great America ruled by law only after using overwhelming violence and illegally shooting and looting the ingenious Native Indian lands and civilizations as a whole and then after that put in place new rules and new contracts to protect the loot and the grab by saying that is the way the world works behind the klan doors.

Besides, you broke our explicit Black and White contract to the effect that you don't call me (Sun) "Galla" and I don't call you "Agame" which I did not after the contract even in my dreams while you keep calling me "Galla" in public and in broad day light under the bright Sunlight. So how on earth contract breakers become contract defenders?
:roll:
Last edited by sun on 17 Jun 2019, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20823
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Ethoash » 17 Jun 2019, 16:16

sun that is why i am calling u Son,

anyhow if the American are evil and looted the land from the native then why the hell r u going in looted land u will be part of criminal enterprise if u stay so go back home.. look every nation is established with force and killing and then they established rule... if not for the rule the Native Indian would have killed off and taken all then land what would have stopped the america nothing they had power to do so but the contract stop them ... the native were start to sign the deal and get reservation .. today some of reservation are very rich.. some of them need a lot of work all in all the contract hold over God knows 300 years or 200 years ..

Ethiopian also established with war too.. no body voted to be Ethiopians they were force in to it.. but today we use this opportunity to make the best of what union offer...

trust me the White America could have finished off the black to or any color people if they want too.. all they have to do is look what the Arab did .. the Arab did was cut of every black slave
እንጅራ መብያውን ቆርጠው ጅንደርባ አረገዎቸው ሞተው አለቁ ዘራቸው ጠፋ ፣ አለበለዚያ ቡዙ ጥቁሮች ሳውዲያኖች መኖር ነበረባቸው ።ታድያ አሁንም ትንሽ አለ ። ለ ወሬ ነጋሪ

i am 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% no black American will go back to Africa .. look we Africa still we r primitive what freedom get us nothing killing each other so freedom is over rated ... with all the problem the African America have it better in USA SO TO THE NATIVE too.. look the native in South America and compere it with the America .. look Ethiopian native they still walk naked and u talk about the America ...

buddy ... cheery pick what apply for Ethiopia in this case the America respect even deal they have with Ethiopia .. remember when Derg kick them out they just left.. the America they dont over stay if they r not wanted.. why because they respect law and rule... now goooooooooooooooo head split hair

do u know after American built Panama Canal they r kicked out by the Communist leader and their canal nationalized the American left ... this doesnt mean they will not pay u back handsomely they do ... but not by breaking the law but by bending the law without breaking it .

sun
Member
Posts: 4134
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by sun » 17 Jun 2019, 16:24

Ethoash wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 16:16
sun that is why i am calling u Son,

anyhow if the American are evil and looted the land from the native then why the hell r u going in looted land u will be part of criminal enterprise if u stay so go back home.. look every nation is established with force and killing and then they established rule... if not for the rule the Native Indian would have killed off and taken all then land what would have stopped the america nothing they had power to do so but the contract stop them ... the native were start to sign the deal and get reservation .. today some of reservation are very rich.. some of them need a lot of work all in all the contract hold over God knows 300 years or 200 years ..

Ethiopian also established with war too.. no body voted to be Ethiopians they were force in to it.. but today we use this opportunity to make the best of what union offer...

trust me the White America could have finished off the black to or any color people if they want too.. all they have to do is look what the Arab did .. the Arab did was cut of every black slave
እንጅራ መብያውን ቆርጠው ጅንደርባ አረገዎቸው ሞተው አለቁ ዘራቸው ጠፋ ፣ አለበለዚያ ቡዙ ጥቁሮች ሳውዲያኖች መኖር ነበረባቸው ።ታድያ አሁንም ትንሽ አለ ። ለ ወሬ ነጋሪ

i am 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% no black American will go back to Africa .. look we Africa still we r primitive what freedom get us nothing killing each other so freedom is over rated ... with all the problem the African America have it better in USA SO TO THE NATIVE too.. look the native in South America and compere it with the America .. look Ethiopian native they still walk naked and u talk about the America ...

buddy ... cheery pick what apply for Ethiopia in this case the America respect even deal they have with Ethiopia .. remember when Derg kick them out they just left.. the America they dont over stay if they r not wanted.. why because they respect law and rule... now goooooooooooooooo head split hair

do u know after American built Panama Canal they r kicked out by the Communist leader and their canal nationalized the American left ... this doesnt mean they will not pay u back handsomely they do ... but not by breaking the law but by bending the law without breaking it .
Don't divert attention.

Why did you break our contract?

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20823
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Ethoash » 17 Jun 2019, 17:31

sun wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 15:58
Besides, you broke our explicit Black and White contract to the effect that you don't call me (Sun) "Galla" and I don't call you "Agame" which I did not after the contract even in my dreams while you keep calling me "Galla" in public and in broad day light under the bright Sunlight. So how on earth contract breakers become contract defenders?[/b] :roll:
Dr. Son,

i dont have to be Agame or this or that tribe to enjoy mutual respect ... even so i dont remember if i signed this contract with u i will honor it because u told me i sign it ... i will take your word as face value ..

by the way i never told u that i am golden so why r u implying that i said that i should not call u Agame ...what i would have said was u cant cal someone Agame while complaining why they call u Galla ...what i am try to tell u is i am above ethnic i never told any one my ethnic background ... most people assume i am Golden because i support golden ... would u be surprised if i am an oromo ? or an Amhara ? i dont care about ethnic or religion all i care about is fairness ... i believe in freedom of religion . i want the Muslim and the Christian to enjoy their religion while every ethnic enjoying their language and culture that is what i am defending ....................... i know it is hard to assign me ethnic because i am above it... this doesnt take away my love and respect for Golden so u never know i could be golden too .. it is your homework to figure it out.. about your contract .. i will respect it ...even if u break it i will keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it.. why because u said so .. this my i have respect i have for u... all name calling is all out of love not out of hate...

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 3356
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by AbebeB » 17 Jun 2019, 17:34

Ethoash wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:21
sod and son.

if oromo is majority and if they dont need to secede then let abolished article 39... u dont need it...
Ethoash
You know that Oromo is highly democrat. Hence, that article 39 should be kept because others might need it.

sun
Member
Posts: 4134
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by sun » 17 Jun 2019, 17:38

Ethoash wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 17:31
sun wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 15:58
Besides, you broke our explicit Black and White contract to the effect that you don't call me (Sun) "Galla" and I don't call you "Agame" which I did not after the contract even in my dreams while you keep calling me "Galla" in public and in broad day light under the bright Sunlight. So how on earth contract breakers become contract defenders?[/b] :roll:
Dr. Son,

i dont have to be Agame or this or that tribe to enjoy mutual respect ... even so i dont remember if i signed this contract with u i will honor it because u told me i sign it ... i will take your word as face value ..

by the way i never told u that i am golden so why r u implying that i said that i should not call u Agame ...what i would have said was u cant cal someone Agame while complaining why they call u Galla ...what i am try to tell u is i am above ethnic i never told any one my ethnic background ... most people assume i am Golden because i support golden ... would u be surprised if i am an oromo ? or an Amhara ? i dont care about ethnic or religion all i care about is fairness ... i believe in freedom of religion . i want the Muslim and the Christian to enjoy their religion while every ethnic enjoying their language and culture that is what i am defending ....................... i know it is hard to assign me ethnic because i am above it... this doesnt take away my love and respect for Golden so u never know i could be golden too .. it is your homework to figure it out.. about your contract .. i will respect it ...even if u break it i will keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it.. why because u said so .. this my i have respect i have for u... all name calling is all out of love not out of hate...
Done deal on this issue!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20823
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Ethoash » 17 Jun 2019, 18:00

AbebeB wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 17:34
Ethoash wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 16:21
sod and son.

if oromo is majority and if they dont need to secede then let abolished article 39... u dont need it...
Ethoash
You know that Oromo is highly democrat. Hence, that article 39 should be kept because others might need it.
AbebeB, i was being sarcastic ..... try to tell Soda not to show his card to his opponent .. even if he doesn't need the article 39 what announce it ... why tell them oromo will not break away.. why not make them keep guessing .

in general i am saying TPLF Constitution is the best deal we have if Amhara want to abolished it ...then they have to give us another constitution before they abolished this one.. and also make sure the Amhara never quote the Constitution while they claim they dont recognizes it ... no cheery picking .. they have to accept it as whole even if they want to change it later.. i was saying to Soda the rest of ethnic must watch the Amhara like hawk... that all..

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 9907
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Oromo are the majority, why would we secede? it makes no sense.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Jun 2019, 19:23

present wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 13:42
After all i am half Amara and half Oromo

Plus, the Amaras are too BIG.

Just because you are minority you think everybody thinks like a minority

Ascari kebesa :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 09:44
present wrote:

Ascari deqi is Talking all types of crap while hiding in mekel hole :lol: :lol: :lol:
With the Gondere bullet in his a'ss. Running like a bi'tch :lol: just like how fast he run from Badime to Asmera

All he can do at this point is watch the news about how Ethiopians are progressing and die with an anger kkkkk

"oromara" :mrgreen: moite moite. Your bxxich arse thought you were so smart to coin the term oromara to appease the new shariff of the country aka the Oromos but the Oromo recognized your fake and phony bxxich arse and spit on your Galeda looking face :mrgreen:

Oromara belew ye Galeda lij
"oromara" present :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: bow your qentir arse to the Alpha and omega of new Ethiopia aka the gala. Unless you sxxck their dxxick deep, you Will be declared irrelevant like an old hag

Post Reply