Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Cushatic Peoples Unity Party (CuPUP)

Post by Masud » 15 Jun 2019, 03:19

CuPUP Yilemlim, Neftegninet Yiwudem!

Masud
Member+

Re: Cushatic Peoples Unity Party (CuPUP)

Post by Masud » 15 Jun 2019, 12:25

dolphin

Post by dolphin » 15 Jun 2019, 12:51

gallas just showing how Pathetic and Defeated they are :lol:

how more desperate can gallas become :lol: :lol:

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 15 Jun 2019, 13:15

Masud who fcuked his own mother,

I think the federalism road is only for Tigreans who rape their relatives.

Gallisha can not live without Amhara and Sidama cannot live without Welaita...we are one people with ONE LANGUAGE AMHARIC!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 15 Jun 2019, 13:30

TembienLibdashina,
Just sit their and open your stinky mouth. We are isolating Amhara step by step untill they stuck their tail between their skinny legs and run to Simein.
You saw the power which made the Amharas in ESAT cry and beg. You all be be converted to beggars step by step.

TembienLiberation wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 13:15

Gallisha can not live without Amhara and Sidama cannot live without Welaita...we are one people with ONE LANGUAGE AMHARIC!

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 13:57

First of all, masud is a tplf Ascari who once said Tigrinya is the language of the Gods :lol: He also said agames don't know how to speak Tigrinya

Anyway, this is a desperate move. Little they know Amaras are genetically Kushitc as well.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jun 2019, 14:06

TembienLiberation wrote:

Agame Liberation, federalism is here to stay; it's either federalism or no Ethiopia at all-have your pick. This is not the old days in which you could beg the white man to help you fight the mighty Oromo, Somali, Afar, and others. This is an entirely different era-the sooner you come to grips with this stark reality, the better off you'll be, my grasshopper baking, grilling, and frying, friend. Oromos have no need for anyone, we believe in a VOLUNTARY union, not forced; keep that in mind my agame friend.

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 15 Jun 2019, 14:51

Masud wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 13:30
TembienLibdashina,
Just sit their and open your stinky mouth. We are isolating Amhara step by step untill they stuck their tail between their skinny legs and run to Simein.
You saw the power which made the Amharas in ESAT cry and beg. You all be be converted to beggars step by step.

TembienLiberation wrote:

Masud, wessfatam Tigre

Ofcourse you know we outsmart ALWAYS the gomatam Tigres and Mogn Galla. Gallas crossing of the red line means very dengerous. That is why Dr. Abiy is telling us to not be Crazy with the 1 million Galla fanatics and guid us to consider the 30 million innocent Galla.
You have seen what happen to the FinNinFin plan of Tigrean and tried to be implimented by some foool gallas. Now Lemma is punished to take a 0-power ministerial position of Siraj Fegesa :lol: :lol: The problem of Gallicho leader Lemmisha was demography talk nothing more...but, we made him to cry and apologis to us officially (see the video below). Now, its is crime to say Fininininin instead of Amhara(Addis) Ababa.

So, we are leading Ethiopia now from Bahir Dar through our Gonder Abiy (PM) and Wolloye Gedu (FM).

If Galla had power, you wouldn't be here day-in-day-out. You would have gone back home like Prof. Birhanu and Tamagn Beyene!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 15:20

i am happy for change the Galla fight for fed. system .. when i told them to NATO with golden fight together the buda the refused now they r by themselves .. let them fight and sacrifice and win their own fed. system that way they will value it more...

any how i never learn so let me help out my oromo brother soda and mud agree with TembienLiberation to abolished fed system and established one nation called Ethiopia that speak Afan oromia, WITH OLF FLAG, WITH OROMO NATIONAL FOOD , AND WITH oromo national dress.. and watch TembienLiberation have heart attack.. keep agreeing with him to abolish Amhairc or any other ethnic language and established one language one nation under oromo rule ... if TembienLiberation is honest he should not care what language u use as long as we have one nation ... make the test run and tell me the result ..

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 15 Jun 2019, 15:51

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 15:20
i am happy for change the Galla fight for fed. system .. when i told them to NATO with golden fight together the buda the refused now they r by themselves .. let them fight and sacrifice and win their own fed. system that way they will value it more...

any how i never learn so let me help out my oromo brother soda and mud agree with TembienLiberation to abolished fed system and established one nation called Ethiopia that speak Afan oromia, WITH OLF FLAG, WITH OROMO NATIONAL FOOD , AND WITH oromo national dress.. and watch TembienLiberation have heart attack.. keep agreeing with him to abolish Amhairc or any other ethnic language and established one language one nation under oromo rule ... if TembienLiberation is honest he should not care what language u use as long as we have one nation ... make the test run and tell me the result ..
EatShow,

I enjoy reading your comments. I wish you stay with Mebeja Forum for as long as I come to visit this site. I mean, I wish you do not surrender like "bwendimu" or others.

Having said this, Ethiopia was not built out of thin air. We the people of Amhara, have founded Ethiopia together with the Gurage and Tigrigna speaking people, and gave for the Gallas of Malagasi (Madigascar immigrants) reffugee. Tigrigna and Guragigna are twisted forms of Amharic or we can simply call them as dilects. I do not know where the Woyane founders got the Idea of creating boarders between Amhara in Tigray or Amhara in wello. We are one people who fundamentally speak Amharic (its a representative language for Abyssynians).

Now, let do the mathemathics:
Galla 34% of Ethiopian population (Source: CIA world factbook 2017)

Amhara 27%
Tigre 6.2%
Gurage 2.5%
Amharanized Oromos 15%
Total Abysinian = 27 + 6.2 + 2.5 + 15 = 50.7 % Abisyynians speak either directly or indirectly Amharic.

Even with the population statistics of TPLF given to CIA World fact book, Amharic speakers are 20% higher than the Galligna speakers. Therefore, Amharic is the legitimate national language of Ethiopia and no Galla will dear to change this unless want to perish. Also Tilet, Kitifo, Dorowatt, Enjera, most important holidays of Ethiopia is attached to Amharic speaking community, thus its impossible for the Dead TPLF or alive OLF to change this!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 16:07

.. TembienLiberation my trap is working u fail on it.. the only problem is those two idiot will come and spoil it...

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jun 2019, 16:07

TembienLiberation wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 14:51
Masud wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 13:30
TembienLibdashina,

TembienLiberation wrote:

Masud, wessfatam Tigre

Ofcourse you know we outsmart ALWAYS the gomatam Tigres and Mogn Galla. Gallas crossing of the red line means very dengerous. That is why Dr. Abiy is telling us to not be Crazy with the 1 million Galla fanatics and guid us to consider the 30 million innocent Galla.
You have seen what happen to the FinNinFin plan of Tigrean and tried to be implimented by some foool gallas. Now Lemma is punished to take a 0-power ministerial position of Siraj Fegesa :lol: :lol: The problem of Gallicho leader Lemmisha was demography talk nothing more...but, we made him to cry and apologis to us officially (see the video below). Now, its is crime to say Fininininin instead of Amhara(Addis) Ababa.

So, we are leading Ethiopia now from Bahir Dar through our Gonder Abiy (PM) and Wolloye Gedu (FM).

If Galla had power, you wouldn't be here day-in-day-out. You would have gone back home like Prof. Birhanu and Tamagn Beyene!

My grasshopper chasing and baking friend, who did u outsmart, on a personal level? No-one. I know you are one of the many agame cyber cadres who want to provoke Oromos like me to insult all Amaras, but it won't work. We will not even insult all tigrayans, but only insult the hate-filled tigrayan individuals, who only represent themselves, or a small small group among the 7-8 million tigrayans. You are also a retarded idiot who has contradicted himself countless times in his own posts-first you insult gurages, tigrayans, oromos, then you flip flop and try to say you respect these people and so on and so forth. Also, you must be an idiot, if you honestly think the 1 language policy will work-haile selassie tried it, and failed, not only that, he ended up being killed and put under a toilet-even with the white man's backing. so imagine what would happen to you or others, if they tried the same failed policy?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 16:11

what did i said the idiot is on time

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 15 Jun 2019, 16:14

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 16:07
.. TembienLiberation my trap is working u fail on it.. the only problem is those two idiot will come and spoil it...
Exactly....and they did it, they spoiled it .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you, you are our source of joy. Never leave Mebeja Forum!

Take care my Abysynian brother

Sincerly,
AbbysiniaLiberation

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 17:01

:lol: :lol:
Sadacha is out smarting you tplfs Tigrays

That is right-It's not going to work, we are not going to insult all Amara, All Oromo, All Tigrays, etc!!

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 16 Jun 2019, 04:29

present wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:01

That is right-It's not going to work, we are not going to insult all Amara, All Oromo, All Tigrays, etc!!
Indeed, Sadacha outsmarted us :x :x :x Anyway, good to see him growing from "kebit" three year ago to a wise thinker today! Kudos for his acheivments.

Now, he missed only one point. He need to support the planned execution of the public enemy extremist Jawar! Jawar is set to be eliminated within the coming 15 months.

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 Jun 2019, 12:16

Tembien,
Sadacha is doing what he believed at any moment is right. But as an Ethiopian he does not have deep rooted hate for his fellow Ethiopian brothers and sisters. Ascaris kebesas have that type of deep hate for Ethiopians that never goes away because they are foreigners. Anyway, this is time for reconciliation. Jewar will be forgiven. We are going to go forward! It's nothing new. We have one million Ethiopians sacrificed during 1928 war with the fascist Italy. Dying for our people and country is nothing new for all of us

TembienLiberation wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 04:29
present wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:01

Indeed, Sadacha outsmarted us :x :x :x Anyway, good to see him growing from "kebit" three year ago to a wise thinker today! Kudos for his acheivments.

Now, he missed only one point. He need to support the planned execution of the public enemy extremist Jawar! Jawar is set to be eliminated within the coming 15 months.