Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Agazi General

Yekeniyeley to abdel-aziz, ethwar, ethoash, halafi, present, all ze tegadalay internet warriors

Post by Agazi General » 12 Jun 2019, 21:29

Yekeniyeley to all ze tegadalay cyber tigrayans:
ethoash
halafi
abdelaziz
ethwar
present
and all my brazers and sisterz.
gobez keep it up. we must make ze gallas, ze budas, and ze [deleted]-sheney self hating agazians, hate each other, and fight.

8) 8)

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: Yekeniyeley to abdel-aziz, ethwar, ethoash, halafi, present, all ze tegadalay internet warriors

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 23:54

Hawazen, the [deleted] [deleted] bi'tch who loves su'ckin my anaconda, only an ar'teran Ho'mo like you will say Ethoash, present and Ethwar are Tigreans, so thank you but no thanks to you.
We agazian commandoes know a Ho'moshin fly let alone a Ho'moshin dksu'cker bi'tch like you my lady Hawazen.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: Yekeniyeley to abdel-aziz, ethwar, ethoash, halafi, present, all ze tegadalay internet warriors

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Jun 2019, 01:55

Ethoash is a wild card, he could be anything, any tribe, but calling present and ethwar Tigreans is very stupid and dishonest; it is a typical ar'teran intentional mislabeling of bloggers based on what hate they express towards cursed ar'tera and its chenewti Hamasen citizens like you. No Hamasen is Agazian, you are dembezanay midget Gonderams in origin.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 13 Jun 2019, 11:45

ethoash is our tigrayan brazer. no need to deny zis well known fact. ethwar is also one of ur profiles my brazer along with halafi. pastor degnet is our brazer too. let us work 2gether to spread ze propganda and make ze galla, buda, hooooooooooomoooooooossien fight each other

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Jun 2019, 12:44

Agazi General wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 11:45
ethoash is our tigrayan brazer. no need to deny zis well known fact. ethwar is also one of ur profiles my brazer along with halafi. pastor degnet is our brazer too. let us work 2gether to spread ze propganda and make ze galla, buda, hooooooooooomoooooooossien fight each other
Even if I am a Tigrian,I will fight for the good of Eritreans weshetam lemebal alfelegem.