eden
Member+

HGDEF Weyane Reconciliation

Post by eden » 12 Jun 2019, 19:12

sesame

Re: HGDEF Weyane Reconciliation

Post by sesame » 12 Jun 2019, 20:00

Edina Agamina,

There will never be a shaebia agame reconciliation. Sheabia has on last task, and that is to kill an bury the scumbags of Weyane. No one who messed with Eritrea has survived and the Agasmes will not survive.

Temt

Post by Temt » 12 Jun 2019, 20:18

sesame wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 20:00
Edina Agamina,

There will never be a shaebia agame reconciliation. Sheabia has on last task, and that is to kill an bury the scumbags of Weyane. No one who messed with Eritrea has survived and the Agasmes will not survive.
sesame, you are absolutely correct in your observation. You see, what the ዓጋመs don't get is that the Eritrean people and government will ALWAYS work with the Federal government, not the Tigrai ክልል ምልል nonsense. And that what they have been doing for almost a year. When I am at it, the Agames KNOW very well that regardless of what they do, are inconsequential for they are under the legal jurisdiction of the central government. Now, they can drool all they wanted that "ShaEbya and Weyane" to make peace among the "two" organization, that will never happen for the issue HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE PARTY OR THE OTHER. The issue is as straightforward as Eritreans and not as crooked as the Agames. ALL occupied Eritrean lands MUST be returned to Eritrea peacefully. Otherwise, there will not be any sustainable peace between our two countries (not organizations)! Deal with it ቆረፍድ and ደረብይ ዑጉማት።

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Jun 2019, 07:37

Temt

The reconciliation is between the two tigrigna speaking groups HGDEF and Weyane, not Tigray region and the country Eritrea. Those who initiated this are seeking help from Federal. I know Weyane used to pretend to represent Tigrigna and non Tigrigna Ethiopians and HGDEF still pretends to represent Tigrigna and non Tigrigna Eritreans.

This initiative cuts to the chase and goes to the heart of the matter which involves the two Tigrigna speaking groups. Oromo, Amara, lowlanders etc are tired of fighting the wars of the Tigrigna groups. That's the idea. To fix where it needs fixing.

My opinion is the two groups should retire and let the two Tigrigna speaking people discuss the issue that colonialism brought to divide them till this day. I say this because countless non Tigrignya are hurting fighting this wars and not fair. Tigrignas should solve problems and help others who live with them, not take them to war.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 14 Jun 2019, 07:46

eden wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 07:37
Temt

The reconciliation is between the two tigrigna speaking groups HGDEF and Weyane, not Tigray region and the country Eritrea. Those who initiated this are seeking help from Federal. I know Weyane used to pretend to represent Tigrigna and non Tigrigna Ethiopians and HGDEF still pretends to represent Tigrigna and non Tigrigna Eritreans.

This initiative cuts to the chase and goes to the heart of the matter which involves the two Tigrigna speaking groups. Oromo, Amara, lowlanders etc are tired of fighting the wars of the Tigrigna groups. That's the idea. To fix where it needs fixing.

My opinion is the two groups should retire and let the two Tigrigna speaking people discuss the issue that colonialism brought to divide them till this day. I say this because countless non Tigrignya are hurting fighting this wars and not fair. Tigrignas should solve problems and help others who live with them, not take them to war.

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 14 Jun 2019, 10:11

ሻዕቢያ ፈቲኻ ከይፈተኻ ምስ ወያነ ተዓረቕ ከም ፍጡር ምንባር ተደሊኻ። ተዘይኮነ ወያነ መዋእልካ ኣብ ጉድጟድ ከንብረካ እዩ። ድሮ እኳ ተምጽኦ ዘይብላካ 20 ዓመት ኣብ ጉድጓድ ምንባር ናብራኻ ኮይኑ ኣሎ ኣንታ ከርፋሕ፡ ምስ ውያነ ቀልዲ የለን።

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 14 Jun 2019, 10:13

ሻዕቢያ ፈቲኻ ከይፈተኻ ምስ ወያነ ተዓረቕ ከም ፍጡር ምንባር ተደሊኻ። ተዘይኮነ ወያነ መዋእልካ ኣብ ጉድጟድ ከንብረካ እዩ። ድሮ እኳ ተምጽኦ ዘይብላካ 20 ዓመት ኣብ ጉድጓድ ምንባር ናብራኻ ኮይኑ ኣሎ ኣንታ ከርፋሕ፡ ምስ ውያነ ቀልዲ የለን።

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 14 Jun 2019, 10:24

Miserable monkey captured crying
fana-solo wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 10:13

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jun 2019, 10:31

:lol:

አየ ፈኸራ!

መንዩ ካብ አዲስ: አብ ጉድጏድ መቐለ ተሸሚሙ ዘሎ?

ንወያነ: ከምታ ቅድሚ ሕጂ ምስ ፈጣሪኺ ሻዕብያ ምትህልላኽ ዘየዋጸአኪ: ሕጂዉን አየዋጽአክንዩ በላ።

መዓልትኺ ጥራይ ተጸበዪ: አንቲ ለማኒት!
fana-solo wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2019, 10:39

fana-solo wrote:
Don't both of you talk of some thing that does not exist.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Jun 2019, 10:42

Degnet wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 10:39
fana-solo wrote:
Don't both of you talk of some thing that does not exist.Hanti Eritrea,hanti Ethiopia,zhalefe yeresae.

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 14 Jun 2019, 14:26

ዋያነ ዲሞክራሲዊ ስለዝኮነ ብምርጫ ንዝሰዓረ ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ሥልጣን ኣረኪቡ ኣብ ዓዱ መቐለ ኣትዩ ይሰርሕ ኣሎ። ወዲ መድሂን በራድ ገን ምስ ብጻዩ መንገስቱ ዙምባቤ እያ ናብርኡ። እዚኣ ፈሊጥካ ኣብ ድፋዕካ ንበር እንታ ደጋል ሻብያ

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 14 Jun 2019, 15:10

Zmeselo wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 10:31
:lol:

አየ ፈኸራ!

መንዩ ካብ አዲስ: አብ ጉድጏድ መቐለ ተሸሚሙ ዘሎ?

ንወያነ: ከምታ ቅድሚ ሕጂ ምስ ፈጣሪኺ ሻዕብያ ምትህልላኽ ዘየዋጸአኪ: ሕጂዉን አየዋጽአክንዩ በላ።

መዓልትኺ ጥራይ ተጸበዪ: አንቲ ለማኒት!
fana-solo wrote:

Temt

Post by Temt » 14 Jun 2019, 15:37

fana-solo wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 14:26
ዋያነ ዲሞክራሲዊ ስለዝኮነ ብምርጫ ንዝሰዓረ ኣብይ ኣሕመድ ሥልጣን ኣረኪቡ ኣብ ዓዱ መቐለ ኣትዩ ይሰርሕ ኣሎ። ወዲ መድሂን በራድ ገን ምስ ብጻዩ መንገስቱ ዙምባቤ እያ ናብርኡ። እዚኣ ፈሊጥካ ኣብ ድፋዕካ ንበር እንታ ደጋል ሻብያ
ኣንታ ቆርባዕ ወዲ መበለትከ ንመኖም ተኪእካ ኢኻ ተህተፍትፍ ዘሎኻ፧ ኣየ ዑጉምሽ ወያል ዋሒድ። ፈኸራ ደኣ ኣመልክን እንድ'ዩ ደቂ ማይ ጠላሚት። ምስ "ሻዕውያ" ዘይምቅዳው፡ ንሱ እዩ ፋይድኡ። ከም ትሕዝትኡ ዝተጸንቀቐ ገረውኛ ገልጠምጠም ኢልክን ተሪፍክን። ሻዕብያ ከኣ ንባሕሪ ኤርትራ ኣማዕዲኽን እንዳምቧሃቕክን ጥራይ ከም ትጥምትኦ ገይራትክን። ንሱ ጥራይ ዘይኮነ ኣብ ግዝያዊ ደምበ (መቐለ) ተሓጺርክን፡ ሎም ዶኾን ጽባሕ ሻዕብያ ዝለኣኸቶም ሰባት "የግንዩና" እንዳበልክን ብለይቲ ጥራይ ዘይኮነስ ብቐትሩ ክትብህርራ ትረኣያን ትስምዓን ኣሎኽን። ኣትን ሓሹላት ዕዴር ደኣ ብልዓ'ምበር፡ ዝበላዕክናላ ጻሕሊ ክትሰብራ፧ እዋይ ዘን ጠላማት ደረብይ! ክንደይ ግዜ ተጸሚምናክን እንዲና፡ ዓቕልና ግን መጨርስታ ከምዘለዎ፡ ቀልጢፍክን ክትርድኦኦ ኢኺን mark my words!

Temt

Post by Temt » 14 Jun 2019, 16:05

eden wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 07:37
Temt

The reconciliation is between the two tigrigna speaking groups HGDEF and Weyane, not Tigray region and the country Eritrea.
edu,
I understand what you are stating over and over again. But repeating the same false assertions won't make it true. The problem is not between "Weyane and HGDEF", as you asserted. NO, it is not and you know it. The problem is Weyane and all Tegarus that support its egregious stand on the so-called 'border area". The border area should not be an issue for it has received a finalized decision as given by the EEBC. The truth is, it was never an issue anyway, but the miserable Weyane made it an issue superficially to hide its ulterior motive. Now, you can utter "colonial boundaries" till the cows come home, but that is what it is, like it or not, unless you have some divine right to change many of the countries formed by colonial boundaries throughout the world. And get this, when we say that our non-Tigrigna speaking Eritrean brothers and sisters are closer to us than the Tigrigna speaking neighbors down south, who have been our sworn enemies historically, just let that go for no amount of peddling a fake identity is going to change that fact, and it is a fact documented in history.

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 14 Jun 2019, 16:25

Temt wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:37
fana-solo wrote:
ኣንታ ቆርባዕ ወዲ መበለትከ ንመኖም ተኪእካ ኢኻ ተህተፍትፍ ዘሎኻ፧ ኣየ ዑጉምሽ ወያል ዋሒድ። ፈኸራ ደኣ ኣመልክን እንድ'ዩ ደቂ ማይ ጠላሚት። ምስ "ሻዕውያ" ዘይምቅዳው፡ ንሱ እዩ ፋይድኡ። ከም ትሕዝትኡ ዝተጸንቀቐ ገረውኛ ገልጠምጠም ኢልክን ተሪፍክን። ሻዕብያ ከኣ ንባሕሪ ኤርትራ ኣማዕዲኽን እንዳምቧሃቕክን ጥራይ ከም ትጥምትኦ ገይራትክን። ንሱ ጥራይ ዘይኮነ ኣብ ግዝያዊ ደምበ (መቐለ) ተሓጺርክን፡ ሎም ዶኾን ጽባሕ ሻዕብያ ዝለኣኸቶም ሰባት "የግንዩና" እንዳበልክን ብለይቲ ጥራይ ዘይኮነስ ብቐትሩ ክትብህርራ ትረኣያን ትስምዓን ኣሎኽን። ኣትን ሓሹላት ዕዴር ደኣ ብልዓ'ምበር፡ ዝበላዕክናላ ጻሕሊ ክትሰብራ፧ እዋይ ዘን ጠላማት ደረብይ! ክንደይ ግዜ ተጸሚምናክን እንዲና፡ ዓቕልና ግን መጨርስታ ከምዘለዎ፡ ቀልጢፍክን ክትርድኦኦ ኢኺን mark my words!
ኣንታ ደጋል ደንቆሮ ዓንሰባ! ግዙእ ናይ ዓጋመ ካብ ቀደሙ! ካብ ምኣዝ ድኣ ጎይታኻ ዓጋመ ዘንጊዕካ። ናይ መን ኣዴኻ ቑንቋ ዲኻ ሒዝካ ዠለኻ? ኣይ ናይ ጎይታኻ ዓጋመ ንዶ። ጀግና ወያነ ኣብ ድፋዕ ዕድመኻ ሙሉእ ከምዘብልየካ ኣይጠራጠርን። ኣስጢምካ ሕዝ። ካሊእ እንታይ ኣፍልጦ ከይህልወካ፣ ወዲ ኾማሪት.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Jun 2019, 16:51

Temt wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 16:05
our non-Tigrigna speaking sworn enemies historically
Temt,

This is the colonialism born problem I am refering to exactly. You don't realize it but your description of your other half is caused by past colonialism. I read tons of books about colonialism world wide and it's established knowledge now that its long term psycological damage gets transfered generation to generation and your statement is text book example.

The trauma of colonialism is still dividing societies sharing common culture, pshyci, history and language. If you get better, you leave better world for future generations. It's no longer about the past. You can't change the past. It's about your kids or their kids. Do you want your grand kid and fano's grand kid to come to this forum and be at each other's throats like you are doing here? You want them to move on like the Germans and the Jews have moved on and create better living conditions. Even these two decided to move on. Why can't you? Do it for the next generation.

By the way, the peace between the Tigrigna groups is peace for all. I know others think it affects them negatively but it is the opposie.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Jun 2019, 17:11

eden wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 16:51
Temt wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 16:05
our non-Tigrigna speaking sworn enemies historically
Temt,

This is the colonialism born problem I am refering to exactly. You don't realize it but your description of your other half is caused by past colonialism. I read tons of books about colonialism world wide and it's established knowledge now that its long term psycological damage gets transfered generation to generation and your statement is text book example.

The trauma of colonialism is still dividing societies sharing common culture, pshyci, history and language. If you get better, you leave better world for future generations. It's no longer about the past. You can't change the past. It's about your kids or their kids. Do you want your grand kid and fano's grand kid to come to this forum and be at each other's throats like you are doing here? You want them to move on like the Germans and the Jews have moved on and create better living conditions. Even these two decided to move on. Why can't you? Do it for the next generation.

By the way, the peace between the Tigrigna groups is peace for all. I know others think it affects them negatively but it is the opposie.
'I read tons of books...'?

I believe you!😉 Don't be coy with us. Don't forget to put the letters of your title beside your name whenever you grace us with your wisdom since PhD is being doled out like candies in so-called Dedebit's higher education institutes. 😎🤗

God bless Tigray!

Temt

Post by Temt » 14 Jun 2019, 17:45

fana-solo wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 16:25
Temt wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 15:37
fana-solo wrote:
ኣንታ ደጋል ደንቆሮ ዓንሰባ! ግዙእ ናይ ዓጋመ ካብ ቀደሙ! ካብ ምኣዝ ድኣ ጎይታኻ ዓጋመ ዘንጊዕካ። ናይ መን ኣዴኻ ንቋ ዲኻ ሒዝካ ለኻ? ኣይ ናይ ጎይታኻ ዓጋመ ንዶ ጀግና ወያነ ኣብ ድፋዕ ዕድመኻ ሙሉእ ከምዘብልየካ ኣይጠራጠርን። ኣስጢምካ ሕዝ። ካሊእ እንታይ ኣፍልጦ ከይህልወካ፣ ወዲ ኾማሪት.

ኣንታ ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም፡ ሱቕ ኢልካ ቋንቋ ትግርኛስኪ ኣይተባላሹ! እሩም ትግርኛ'ኳ ክትጽሕፍ ዘይከኣልካስ፡ ንትግርኛና ክትውንኖ ቅሩብ ኣይትሓንኽን፡ ወድ'ዛ ማይ ጠላሚት። ፎእ! ሓሳዳት ፍጥረት!

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 14 Jun 2019, 17:59

Sister Edu was cheering the other day when the Honorable Prime Minister visited Axum. She claimed the honeymoon between PIA and Dr. Abby is over because of the system the leaders run in the countries don't go along .. blah blah. She believed that his Excellency Dr. Abby visited her killil Tigray because there is no more alliance with PIA led Eritrea and that Dr. Abby wanted to mend relationship with TPLF. She said " Woyane knew this will one day end and the patience paid off :lol: :lol: " Guess what?? the next day the same Agame started talking about separating from Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: . I don't think declaring the independence of their useless kill will ever happen under our watch.

Now, the snake Edu has started to talk about reconciliation between Eritrea and TPLF. Let's make one thing crystal clear: the people of Eritrea and Tigray, the people of Ethiopia in general have never had any issue and there is no need to reconcile. However, If she is dreaming Eritrea reconciling with criminal TPLF goons, that will never ever happen. If Edu is smart enough, she should give up on that and start talking about her Tigray after TPLF criminals.

Let me ask Edu one question:

We know what Eritrea and Ethiopia bring to the table with reconciliation and alliance. But I would like to know what TPLF led useless Tigray Republic killil will bring to the table to deserve alliance at any level ??? I personally think very very little to Nada! Zero! But I still want to hear from Edu aka the fake lowlanderu ??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF