Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame

Galafi: Tigray will Never be Independent. Eritrfea will not allow it!!

Post by sesame » 12 Jun 2019, 13:07

All games should understand this,

Eritrea will never allow Tigray to be an independent state. You are Ethiopians and that is how you will live forever. Just as Shaebia vetoed tIGRAY'S INDEPENDENCE IN THE STRUGGLE TIME, IT WILL CERTAINLY BLOCK IT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. yOU DIRTY SCUMBAGS DESERVE TO BE TRODDEN BY AMHARAS

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Re: Galafi: Tigray will Never be Independent. Eritrfea will not allow it!!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jun 2019, 14:40

sesame wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 13:07
All games should understand this,

Eritrea will never allow Tigray to be an independent state. You are Ethiopians and that is how you will live forever. Just as Shaebia vetoed tIGRAY'S INDEPENDENCE IN THE STRUGGLE TIME, IT WILL CERTAINLY BLOCK IT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. yOU DIRTY SCUMBAGS DESERVE TO BE TRODDEN BY AMHARAS
And who the fxxxck are you to decide their fate? You pfdj cxxunts are really some thing

present
Member+

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 14:53

Tigrays never want to be seperated. The Ascari ertreans who are the 99% of tplf leaders want Tigrays to be seperated so they can enslave them forever and weaken Ethiopia

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 12 Jun 2019, 18:15

ውሼ,

Damnit. It took me this long to figure out who you are. As you are exposing yourself as day goes by, I feel embarrassed. It is good you finally came out to defend your Tigray and there is nothing wrong with that. The reason I admire brother Ayte Halafi is not because I agree with his belief, It is because I like his transparency as a proud agame. Quit this Oromara to trick people and be proud of your agame identity.

ውሼ,
Are you telling us your brothers and sisters such as brother Ayte Halafi, sister Abi-gail, Mahlana, sister Eden, Sister Almaz, QB, C Byond and other who dream to be Eritreans are also Eritreans.. It is not secret most of them have shown consistently that they hate to be associated with Ethiopia..

ውሼ,

Are you sister Eden or sister Abi-gail :roll: :roll: :roll: ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 12 Jun 2019, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2019, 18:29

the tigrayans who threaten to secede are usually the ones with 1) no power to make such a decision in the 1st place, 2) those in the diaspora who would be least effected by such a move, or 3) bluffers, those who just talk tough but wouldn't do anything anyway.

present
Member+

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 20:29

I tell the truth, man. If you don't like it, well, it's su'cks for you.

Tplf is Ascari, period. Those people you mentioned hate you all too. We don't even know if they are truly Tigreans. I know halafi can't be a tigray. He wants 1 million Tigreans who live out side of Tigray region to be killed :lol:
He sounds like Tarik to me.

Well, Tembien, Anderta, Adigrat, and etc are proud Ethiopians. And they spoke loud and clear already, buddy.

But people like halafi and the tplf leaders who are ascaris and ascaris on ER advocate for article 39 for Tigray people kkk

Hawzen wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 18:15
ውሼ,

Damnit. It took me this long to figure out who you are. As you are exposing yourself as day goes by, I feel embarrassed. It is good you finally came out to defend your Tigray and there is nothing wrong with that. The reason I admire brother Ayte Halafi is not because I agree with his belief, It is because I like his transparency as a proud agame. Quit this Oromara to trick people and be proud of your agame identity.

ውሼ,
Are you telling us your brothers and sisters such as brother Ayte Halafi, sister Abi-gail, Mahlana, sister Eden, Sister Almaz, QB, C Byond and other who dream to be Eritreans are also Eritreans.. It is not secret most of them have shown consistently that they hate to be associated with Ethiopia..

ውሼ,

Are you sister Eden or sister Abi-gail :roll: :roll: :roll: ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Jun 2019, 21:05

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 14:40
And who the fxxxck are you to decide their fate? You pfdj cxxunts are really some thing
present wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 14:53
Tigrays never want to be seperated. The Ascari ertreans who are the 99% of tplf leaders want Tigrays to be seperated so they can enslave them forever and weaken Ethiopia

See video below of Father (Deqi) and Son (present) discussing the situation of their woyane agam "cousins"
...classic clip, doesnt get old :lol:

Wow !!, so sensitive for supposedly not being directly related to woyane agams ??

Ayokum, ayokum, ayzo, ayzo
:lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 22:36

You are here to do my work. Great.

Well ascaris lead tplf. All tplf leaders are ascaris. They literally begged Isayas to take them back but Abechhu is too Ethiopian, he gave you no slack

We got two ascaris down so far kinfe and Bereket. And there are many unknown ascaris in Ethiopia we have gotten ahold of as well.

Time is here

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 21:05
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
present wrote:

See video below of Father (Deqi) and Son (present) discussing the situation of their woyane agam "cousins"

Wow !!, so sensitive for supposedly not being directly related to woyane agams ??

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Jun 2019, 23:43

Frey rekash, min nekash ?

All this talk of ascari (or woyane/shabia r the same gibberish) but you forgot you were a woyane ashker yesterday...ye ascari ashker...are you sure you are a high iq person?

I as an eritrean & many others give you full blessings to go after the woyane ascari...how many blessings do you need?...no one is stopping you to deal with the woyane frogs...are they too smart for high iq?...do you have a shortage of rope in ethiopia?...or do you enjoy fukera/zeraf more than the actual action?

Woyane sympathizers don't want woyane agams to be accountable, reaching for any straw they can find to avoid the inevitable!

Despite what you want to believe, I Thank the true Oromara tsunami (in conjunction with Eritrea) for putting the squeeze on woyane!!...and the finishing touches are in the near future!!...hold on to your pants/belt :lol:

present wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 22:36
You are here to do my work. Great.

Well ascaris lead tplf. All tplf leaders are ascaris. They literally begged Isayas to take them back but Abechhu is too Ethiopian, he gave you no slack

We got two ascaris down so far kinfe and Bereket. And there are many unknown ascaris in Ethiopia we have gotten ahold of as well.

Time is here

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 21:05
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
present wrote:

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 13 Jun 2019, 01:59

Eritrea is too poor to divide the detention of greater mighty Tigray. If Tigray wants it can wipe poor Eritrea within a second. Eritrea needs to know its limit before it is too late.

present
Member+

Post by present » 13 Jun 2019, 02:11

Tigray is nothing, can't handle anybody by itself. You are a nobody without Amara's help. The tplf leaders are ascaris.

Well, that is why Tembien and Anderta are telling tplf to go or they will join Amara

fana-solo wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 01:59
Eritrea is too poor to divide the detention of greater mighty Tigray. If Tigray wants it can wipe poor Eritrea within a second. Eritrea needs to know its limit before it is too late.

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 13 Jun 2019, 02:18

Eritrea is a failed state known by the whole world. Unable to feed it self let alone to decide about Tigray destiny