Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz
Member+

Honest Amaras say Tigreans are the best leaders coz they (Tigreans) do not lie.

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 01:39

No wonder the Gonderam Adefam women such as Mersaq Betraq crave to su'ck Tigrean Anacondas. This brave Shewan Amara with some Tigrean roots should So'domized 50 Gonderams and load his ji'zz inside adefam mesraq betraqs throat.

Genesis

Re: Honest Amaras say Tigreans are the best leaders coz they (Tigreans) do not lie.

Post by Genesis » 12 Jun 2019, 20:18

What a moron,
Are these Amaras live in planet Mars?
Does that include me?

Misraq
Member+

Re: Honest Amaras say Tigreans are the best leaders coz they (Tigreans) do not lie.

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 22:51

Genesis wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 20:18
What a moron,
Are these Amaras live in planet Mars?
Does that include me?
The guy is qondaf agame. Watch at 15:00 :mrgreen: he said he is half agame kkkk

Qomal agame Aziza...the dude is lemagn agame eko :lol: :lol:

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 23:00

Adefam Gonderie toothless bi'tch , you know the guy is shewan, he is not qomaxa Gonderam like you, every shewan like him says " ye tigray zer Alebeign", that is what he said, you even used to tell Oromos that you have Tigrenet. anchi fistuala-poozied qomaxa arogit gonderie,that is why I call you Mesraq Betraq, the Adefam Gonderam toothless bi'tch. But are are you still ravaging your fistulated adefam Amhara pooozpouch with your double d"ildo as you imagine my anaconda ripping apart your shetata Amaharan orifices? Keep dreaming!

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 23:12

ጀግናው የጎንደር አማራ ትግሬ እጋሜን ቂጥ ቂጡን ብሎ ወደ ችግር ሀገሩ ልኮታል :mrgreen:

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 12 Jun 2019, 23:20

Coward agame are real cowards. Agame tigre run when they hear the sound of bullets. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 23:27

Adefam mesraq betraq, you still suffer from inferiority complex becoz heroic Tigreans destroyed one milliom man derg Amharu Army . Tigreans destroyed the the Bado Amhara Gura once and for all. Adefam Gonderie bi'tch, you were hiding in your caves only to show up when weak arteran diqalas like debrep[orno exposed Tigray to its external and internal enemies. Killing iinnocent and unarmed civilians living in your kilil is proof of your Amhara cowardice.