Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
QB

"ዶር ኣቢ ኣሕመድ ብዛዕባ ምርጫ ተሓቲቱ፡ ብዘይምርጫ 27 ዓመት ዝገበሩ እኮ ኣለው ክብል ንኢሰያስ ሸምጢጠዎ። ይኽደንኩም በሉ!!"

Post by QB » 11 Jun 2019, 14:13

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: "ዶር ኣቢ ኣሕመድ ብዛዕባ ምርጫ ተሓቲቱ፡ ብዘይምርጫ 27 ዓመት ዝገበሩ እኮ ኣለው ክብል ንኢሰያስ ሸምጢጠዎ። ይኽደንኩም በሉ!!"

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jun 2019, 14:26

I heard him live yesterday and I also understood the purpose of the visit for two reasons. One is to support Debretsion since he is under heavy pressure by the nationalist Tigrayans and Abiy wants to show we all together, at the same time Amhara is looking for Tigray right now due to Oromo is taking over and Amhara cannot do anything without Tigray. The second mission is when Issayas left to Egypt due to unfriendly atmosphere with Ethiopia government specially with Abiy, Abiy is seeking Tigray to offset the Issayas mission. We may see soon Issayas will join Debretsion just for the purpose of driving Abiy crazy.

Hawzen

Re: "ዶር ኣቢ ኣሕመድ ብዛዕባ ምርጫ ተሓቲቱ፡ ብዘይምርጫ 27 ዓመት ዝገበሩ እኮ ኣለው ክብል ንኢሰያስ ሸምጢጠዎ። ይኽደንኩም በሉ!!"

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jun 2019, 17:56

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 14:26
I heard him live yesterday and I also understood the purpose of the visit for two reasons. One is to support Debretsion since he is under heavy pressure by the nationalist Tigrayans and Abiy wants to show we all together, at the same time Amhara is looking for Tigray right now due to Oromo is taking over and Amhara cannot do anything without Tigray. The second mission is when Issayas left to Egypt due to unfriendly atmosphere with Ethiopia government specially with Abiy, Abiy is seeking Tigray to offset the Issayas mission. We may see soon Issayas will join Debretsion just for the purpose of driving Abiy crazy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Ayte Halafi,

Is it your wish or it is what is happening ??? I have read your comments many times when you try to connect dots about events and rush to make your conclusions. But you have never gotten them right in doing so even once...

By the way, is the honorable Prime Minister still "Meshrefet" :roll: :roll: ??

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 11 Jun 2019, 20:27

Hauze,

it's impossible to sustain Abiy - Isayas friendship because they lead different systems. One has parliament, non gov't media and releases prisoners. It also runs elections. The other has the opposite system.

it's impossible to sustain the alliance. Weyane knew it would pass and it has passed. I expect Isayas to visit Mequelle as he is a man of real politik.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 11 Jun 2019, 20:37

Edu Gahban Agame! There is a big difference between a self reliant Eritrea and a country that has sold its land to foreigners and feed its people obtained from donation. We are different from you in that we depend on our Customary law contrary to this Ethiopia copied its law from westerns and this made the country at a brink of colapse :lol:
eden wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 20:27
Hauze,

it's impossible to sustain Abiy - Isayas friendship because they lead different systems. One has parliament, non gov't media and releases prisoners. It also runs elections. The other has the opposite system.

it's impossible to sustain the alliance. Weyane knew it would pass and it has passed. I expect Isayas to visit Mequelle as he is a man of real politik.
Last edited by pushkin on 11 Jun 2019, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jun 2019, 20:51

eden wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 20:45
pushkin wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 20:37
There is a big difference
That's my point exactly
Bushteen Maakor Nzelaalem Axikiya???

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jun 2019, 22:05

eden wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 20:27
Hauze,

Agame sister Eden,

I know life has been so tough for your Tigray for last 12 plus months. But I think you might need to slow down a little bit. What you have stated might be your dream you as an agame who wants it to happen and I understand that. In fact, If I were you, I would watch things patiently before making conclusion.

The honorable Prime Minister visiting Aksum has nothing to do with his relationship with PIA. You know that Tigray is killil in Ethiopia and Dr. Abby did what any Prime Minister of Ethiopia is supposed to do. Remember, Eritrea and Ethiopia are two different countries. PIA and Dr. Abby are also the leaders of two completely different countries and that they don't have to be close friends in order both countries to live peaceful. They should just respect each other like the rest of our neighbors and live in peace for the sake of both people. It is funny that you said woyane knew it would pass and it has passed. Really??? Ok, now show us if any one of the coward TPLF goons locked in Mekelle holes has the courage to visit Addis.

I also understand that you are trying to use the visit of the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby to Aksum as a playing card to normalize your relationship with Eritrea. Guest what??? Eritreans are not like you agames who don't have value and integrity. The nightmare of TPLF goons aka the maker and breaker of Tigray Republic dream will never visit to Mekelle... If he does, you will see me here to start opposing PIA's government. Having said that, I trust PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa for his value and integrity and I am very confident that he will never visit your Tigray. That one.. I guarantee you!!!

Regardless, Eritrea and the people of Eritrea will always respect and love the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby. He is just a very nice person and peace loving leader.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF