Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

"meshrefet" was received like a war hero in axum. Aye agame

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Jun 2019, 07:20

the honorable Dr abiye ahmed was demonized and insulted by almost all Tigraian. They think, he by himself is responsible for the demise of woyane and the state of irrelevanance tigrians are experiencing and going through.

Yesterday, the PM of ethiopia was visiting the city of Axum, Tigrians from all walk of life were delighted by the visit, woyane rats spear headed by debretsion were behaving like a teenage girl who is in love for the first time or a calf when it see its mother.

Do our cousins have any shame? Why flip flap, why the shxxxxurmutena.

Fed_Up

Re: "meshrefet" was received like a war hero in axum. Aye agame

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jun 2019, 10:18

FYI you forgot to add your favorite word “cousins.” Are you ashamed with their actions? You haven’t said anything interesting as always do. “Shirmutennaa” is the trade mark of your people. So, what is new here ayte ajaw aregit ?

I am just sayin

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Jun 2019, 11:19

Fed_Up wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 10:18
FYI you forgot to add your favorite word “cousins.” Are you ashamed with their actions? You haven’t said anything interesting as always do. “Shirmutennaa” is the trade mark of your people. So, what is new here ayte ajaw aregit ?

I am just sayin
Stop sxxxxcking my dxxick and fellow me like a filthy hamema. As far as I am concern, i have terminated the sorority sisters from my radar

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jun 2019, 12:27

Aboy ajewejew,

What dîck ? hahahaha aregit ቆርበት :P actually you are sûcking our dîck by downplaying your own tribe, agameWoch. You are skinny b!tch that despite we constantly denies you to let sûck our real shabbos dîck, glorifying your own self without shame. Please have decency unto yourself and worthless “cousins”

I am just sayin

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 11:19
Fed_Up wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 10:18

I am just sayin
Stop sxxxxcking my dxxick and fellow me like a filthy hamema. As far as I am concern, i have terminated the sorority sisters from my radar

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 11 Jun 2019, 13:24

Typical agame bluff....ember Tegadalay....etc. when you approach them for good or bad, they are as soft as a toilet roll.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 11 Jun 2019, 15:04

Shin.tam weyanes are born cowards. They were all acting tough threatening and cursing the pm calling him meshrefet and when he showed up in the chigaram kilil they were showering with praises and dancing for him. Futuhat sere :mrgreen:

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jun 2019, 17:44

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 07:20
the honorable Dr abiye ahmed was demonized and insulted by almost all Tigraian. They think, he by himself is responsible for the demise of woyane and the state of irrelevanance tigrians are experiencing and going through.

Yesterday, the PM of ethiopia was visiting the city of Axum, Tigrians from all walk of life were delighted by the visit, woyane rats spear headed by debretsion were behaving like a teenage girl who is in love for the first time or a calf when it see its mother.

Well.. this shows that agames are not real and that who they have always been. No integrity! no value! no shame! Fake! Coward!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 11 Jun 2019, 21:27

Day light hyenas have no shame. They want to spin dr abiys visit as a victory for them. Little do they know the game was over before they even started playing. Low iq sewer rat weyanes are really special, I meant mentally challenged special.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 03:33

Tilam Hamasen we'ndagereds and poozy Eating lezbos, Tigreans are the most noble and heroic people on Earth, you bloodsu'cker miserables are always against Tigreans no matter what they do or say, you carry the genes of envy deeply embedded in your every cell and your scum. You aint even Ethiopians but you dig your cracked heels deep in Ethiopian issues just because you happen to envy Tigreans and can't leave them alone in their own Ethiopia. The guy came to Tigray by himself, Tigreans did not go for him, and once he is in Tigray as a guest, Tigreans gave him well-deserved good reception as they do it to any guest let alone to a man with his title, but unlike you dirt'y fa'gat Hamasens who came out to receive him crazily dancing in millions as if God came to cursed ar'tera, Tigreans received him in humble, proud but respectable, non-exaggerated, genuine way. Did you expect Tigreans to throw rocks on him? Insultbtime, or refuse to let him in? You Dk'sucking Ho'mos, did not worship him like Jesus until recently, why are now against him? Do you want him to fail by antagonizing the very Tigray knows is what made him who he is now ? What does he get from Dksu'cking booshtie [deleted]'ns or Adefam GonderamGuraga'y bi'tches like the eternally adefam bi'tch mesraq betraq? Did you see Tigreans crazily CLAPPING FOR HIM LIKE YOU QOSHASHABOOSHTIE HAMASENS and the qomaxa Gonderam cowards DID? INSTEAD, Tigreans ASKED HIM VERY TOUGH QUESTIONS AND HE RESPECTED THEM FOR THAT. BUT HE NO LONGER RESPECTS YOU or the tek'matam Gonderam relatives of adefam bi'tch mesraq betraq who try to put him against Oromos and Tigreans, the main protectors of Federal system and constitution.

After all, before cursed arterans and qomaxaAmharu supported him, Tigray had given him the highest rate of support(95%) in the first few weeks of his election (compared to 90% in Oromia and 75% in Amharu). He squandered Tigreans support to please cursed ar'terans and the qomaXa Amharu dreamers who want him to do their evil agenda against Tigrean interests, he finally seems to have understood the cheap and selfish nature of cursed Ar'terans and the qomaxaAmharu beggars. Top Oromo nationalists ordered him to fix his self-inflicted problem with Tigray. He did it! And Tigray will reciprocate. That is what is maddening booshtiew dksu'cking Hamasens and their roommate Adefam Amharubitch mesraq betraq. .

sun

Post by sun » 12 Jun 2019, 18:15

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hmm... :P

To say, "received like war hero" is complete understatement when characterizing the activities of the new Prime Minister who wide opened all the prisons, concentration camps and secrete jails of the country freeing all prisoners and death row convicts, further moving ahead and making nice peace deal with Eritrea after over 20 years of active state of belligerence for nothing as well as making out of Ethiopian women 50% of his nice ministers,etc. means mind boggling changes that are unique in the world and the first such changes in Ethiopian history in 3000 years.

So what all these boils down to is the fact that the new Prime Minister have made dramatic positive changes not known for 3000 years and that is why he should be received 3000 times more than any war hero. These are only about visible the fresh facts on the ground.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” ~John Adams :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jun 2019, 19:00

ዶሮን ሲያታልሎት በምጫኛ ታሉዋት።
ወርቃማዎቹ ለእርድ እያመቻቹት ነው።
ታድያ መሽረፍ አንድ ትግሬ ከአሁን በኋላ ቢነካ ።
ትግሬዎች ተመልከቱ እኛ እንደጦር አርብኛ ተቀበልነው።
እሱ ደግሞ የኛን ሰውች ያስራል ያስቃያል ሲባል
የወርቃማው ሕዝብ ልክ ቀፎው እንደተነካበት ንብ ተሞ ወጥቶ ደባቅን ነው የሚመታው
ሁለተኛም መሽረፍ ወርቃማቹ ሐገር አይመጣም አንድ ሰው ካስረ
ያ ነው መልክቱ ከገባቹሁ።

እንግዲህ ይህ የመስለኝ ነው የፃፍኩት ምን ያስባሉ የሚለውን በመገመት እንጂ ይህ የኔ አስተሳሰብ አይደለም።

sun

Post by sun » 12 Jun 2019, 19:33

sun wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 18:15
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hmm... :P

To say, "received like war hero" is complete understatement when characterizing the activities of the new Prime Minister who wide opened all the prisons, concentration camps and secrete jails of the country freeing all prisoners and death row convicts, further moving ahead and making nice peace deal with Eritrea after over 20 years of active state of belligerence for nothing as well as making out of Ethiopian women 50% of his nice ministers,etc. means mind boggling changes that are unique in the world and the first such changes in Ethiopian history in 3000 years.

So what all of these happenings boils down to is the fact that the new Prime Minister have made dramatic positive changes not known for 3000 years and that is why he should be received 3000 times more than any war hero. These are only about the clear and visible fresh facts on the ground.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” ~John Adams :P