Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fana-solo
Member
Posts: 528
Joined: 11 Jun 2019, 01:43

ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by fana-solo » 11 Jun 2019, 01:53

ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብ መኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ናይ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ።

Dr D
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: 26 May 2017, 02:51

Re: ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by Dr D » 12 Jun 2019, 04:06

fana-solo wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 01:53
ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብ መኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ናይ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ።

Beda,tam Aga,me Alula hade astak barya endiu neyru weyto shetati a.game

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 6442
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Jun 2019, 04:16

Alula so'domized every Tilam/wormy/Hasak yetebeda chenawi fa'gat Hamasenay aka Ho'moshenawi. In Turkish Hamasin means booshtiew. And as we speak the 100%- Tigraway wedimedhinberad and his Tigraway-PFJD clique is now enslaving, castrating and kidney-harvesting every Tigray-hating cursed ho'moshenay. This way [deleted] Karma is speaking loud and clear to her Hamasen slaves :twisted: :mrgreen: :evil: !

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23080
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by Degnet » 12 Jun 2019, 08:19

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 04:16
Alula so'domized every Tilam/wormy/Hasak yetebeda chenawi fa'gat Hamasenay aka Ho'moshenawi. In Turkish Hamasin means booshtiew. And as we speak the 100%- Tigraway wedimedhinberad and his Tigraway-PFJD clique is now enslaving, castrating and kidney-harvesting every Tigray-hating cursed ho'moshenay. This way [deleted] Karma is speaking loud and clear to her Hamasen slaves :twisted: :mrgreen: :evil: !
Why don’t you insult only the sick dog,have you read the story,none of you were mentioned there.Respectless dogs.

euroland
Member
Posts: 1421
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by euroland » 12 Jun 2019, 08:29

Another low-IQ Uggume just "joined" the internet :lol: :lol:
The internet just got polluted :lol:
fana-solo wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 01:53
ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብ መኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ናይ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ።

Kuasmeda
Member
Posts: 3228
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by Kuasmeda » 12 Jun 2019, 08:31

:lol: :lol: :lol: A good Example of Barya :lol: :lol: :lol:
fana-solo wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 01:53
ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብ መኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ናይ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ።

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23080
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: ትግራዋይ ድኣ ካብመኣዝ ድማ ባርያ ኾነ። ኣይ ኤርትራዊ እንድዩ ካብ ቀደሙ ግዙእ ትግራዋይ። በል ኣፍካ ሕዝ ኣሉላ ከይሰምዓካ

Post by Degnet » 12 Jun 2019, 08:38

Degnet wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 08:19
Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 04:16
Alula so'domized every Tilam/wormy/Hasak yetebeda chenawi fa'gat Hamasenay aka Ho'moshenawi. In Turkish Hamasin means booshtiew. And as we speak the 100%- Tigraway wedimedhinberad and his Tigraway-PFJD clique is now enslaving, castrating and kidney-harvesting every Tigray-hating cursed ho'moshenay. This way [deleted] Karma is speaking loud and clear to her Hamasen slaves :twisted: :mrgreen: :evil: !
Why don’t you insult only the sick dog,have you read the story,none of you were mentioned there.Respectless dogs.

Post Reply