Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

present
Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ እና ኤርትራ ሊለያዩ ነዉ | Ascaris own EAL millions of Dollars They Can't Pay. Singapoooor QIQIQIQ

Post by present » 11 Jun 2019, 01:46

Ascaris, don't worry everything is good in that land of ascaria aka Singapooor. I know you all are experts in denying and lying.

Just deny it...... :lol: :lol:

Cowboy Humera

Re: የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ እና ኤርትራ ሊለያዩ ነዉ | Ascaris own EAL millions of Dollars They Can't Pay. Singapoooor QIQIQIQ

Post by Cowboy Humera » 11 Jun 2019, 02:28

ብረዘንት ጅግና ድጂታል ወያነ ወዲ ዓድዋ፣ አየኻ ናይና! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 09:35

I am hearing ascaris said they don't have the money to pay back to Ethiopain airline but they are still begging Abiy to give them some discount.

I say, if they can not afford to pay, why don't they just let the Italians back in. Prostitution will do it again.

I mean what else can they do?

But they want the Tigray Ethiopians to call for article 39 :lol: :lol: they just want to see us as low as they are! Kkkkk
present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 00:54

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jun 2019, 11:32

present wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 09:35
I am hearing ascaris said they don't have the money to pay back to Ethiopain airline but they are still begging Abiy to give them some discount.

I say, if they can not afford to pay, why don't they just let the Italians back in. Prostitution will do it again.

But they want the Tigray Ethiopians to call for article 39 :lol: :lol: they just want to see us as low as they are! Kkkkk
present wrote:
Yene telecha
It was not eritreans who wrote the constitution eko, article 39 . Why do you need to ride our dxxick? :mrgreen: get off our banana and keep Calm. Oromara :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 11:37

Is that right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascari meles is a fckn Ascari ertirean frash adash. No ifs and buts about it!!

Ascari Bereket is a fckn Ascari ertirean frash adash. No ifs and buts about it. But I got him though, finally. That ascari rat :lol:

Those two ascaris wrote the constitution pretending Ethiopains- Ascari kebesa rats

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 11:32
present wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 09:35

present wrote:
Yene telecha
It was not eritreans who wrote the constitution eko, article 39 . Why do you need to ride our dxxick? :mrgreen: get off our banana and keep Calm. Oromara :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jun 2019, 12:28

i think i can fix this problem all EAL should do is barter trade with Eritrea .. as of now Eritrea buy gas to fire up their electric station they might spend 100 million of dollar hence Ethiopian hydro will sale them power at 20% discount that means they now spend 80 million dollar then they have 20 million dollar left over and pay up 6 million to EAL AND LEFT OVER WOULD BE 12 MILLION ...

this is one method second method is ... lease Massawa to Golden and Golden will pay 100 million dollar now the Eritrea have a lot of money to pay Ethiopian to buy teff to hydro power.. so simple and so far the solution is so simple we over look