Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethwar

Would anyone care if Ethiopia colonized Eritrea?

Post by Ethwar » 10 Jun 2019, 22:38

Ask yourself this.

We Ethiopians can do it because we are bigger in terms of population and economy but the question is will anyone say why...why.???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you that nobody will say anything if we colonize and take over Eritrea and make it Ethiopian again.

The UN won't care, remember 10k Ethiopia soldiers are fighting for the UN peacekeepers.
Europe won't care, less ascari Eritrean refugees
China won't care, China is a partner of Ethiopia.
Israel won't care, less ascaris showing up to Israeli border.

If we invade and colonize Eritrea literally nobody will care.

I think we should do it.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: Would anyone care if Ethiopia colonized Eritrea?

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Jun 2019, 04:37

Ejolie Jarso Shiek Ethwar Muktar, go a head , invade cursed ar'tera and destroy the werada Fa'gat hamasen tribe, but you have to put the land under Tigray, it always belonged to Tigray before mInilik illegally sold it to Italy. By hook or crook Tigray will get its land back, once Tigray gets its Midribahri and Midrribeja, Ethiopia will never be landlocked again. I guarantee you on this, take my word for it 8) 8) !

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Jun 2019, 07:26

Ethwar wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 22:38
Ask yourself this.

We Ethiopians can do it because we are bigger in terms of population and economy but the question is will anyone say why...why.???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you that nobody will say anything if we colonize and take over Eritrea and make it Ethiopian again.

The UN won't care, remember 10k Ethiopia soldiers are fighting for the UN peacekeepers.
Europe won't care, less ascari Eritrean refugees
China won't care, China is a partner of Ethiopia.
Israel won't care, less ascaris showing up to Israeli border.

If we invade and colonize Eritrea literally nobody will care.

I think we should do it.
Whose dxxick are you going sxxxxck this time? And who is the mack daddy who is going to pxxxxmp your starving marvin arse? . Trump is not intrested to be sxxxcked by a poor country and be a pxxxxmp to the starvin marvin. Now who is going to be your daddy? The Arabs? Before the arabs start to sniff your starvin marvin arse, you need to increase the speed and pace to build more mosques.
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 11 Jun 2019, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Jun 2019, 07:31

Abdelaziz wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 04:37
Ejolie Jarso Shiek Ethwar Muktar, go a head , invade cursed ar'tera and destroy the werada Fa'gat hamasen tribe, but you have to put the land under Tigray, it always belonged to Tigray before mInilik illegally sold it to Italy. By hook or crook Tigray will get its land back, once Tigray gets its Midribahri and Midrribeja, Ethiopia will never be landlocked again. I guarantee you on this, take my word for it 8) 8) !
Weizero aziza.
Tigray is going to be divided among the people who have self respect to them selves. Agame region is going to Akele guzay, Shire, axum and adwa are historically part and parcel of Seraye. Humera is going join Gash Barka.

Enderta, tembien, raya and welkait are amhara.