Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat
Member
Posts: 761
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Some dirty Eritreans insulting Dr Abiy Ahmed, PM of Ethiopia! Eritreans calling our PM as Ahmed Gragn!

Post by Democrat » 10 Jun 2019, 15:43

Ethiopians, oppose such humuliation of our PM by Eritreans. Designating Abiy Ahmed as Ahmed Gragn is unacceptable. I have been calling to not allow Eritreans to come to Ethiopia en mass because they are hostile to Ethiopians and they are ungrateful. I have the feeling that they should everything in Ethiopia for free eventhough Ethiopia is naother country with moree than 100million people living in it.

Anway, we should not allow any Eritrean to insult Ethiopian leaders. Let us defend our leaders even if they are not good.

One Qomal Hamassien in one post is inuslting PM Abiy Ahmed. We should make Eritreans respect Ethiopia. We do not allow any humuliation of Ethiopia by Eritreans.


Temt
Member
Posts: 1670
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Some dirty Eritreans insulting Dr Abiy Ahmed, PM of Ethiopia! Eritreans calling our PM as Ahmed Gragn!

Post by Temt » 10 Jun 2019, 17:48

Democrat wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:43
Ethiopians, oppose such humuliation of our PM by Eritreans. Designating Abiy Ahmed as Ahmed Gragn is unacceptable. I have been calling to not allow Eritreans to come to Ethiopia en mass because they are hostile to Ethiopians and they are ungrateful. I have the feeling that they should everything in Ethiopia for free eventhough Ethiopia is naother country with moree than 100million people living in it.

Anway, we should not allow any Eritrean to insult Ethiopian leaders. Let us defend our leaders even if they are not good.

One Qomal Hamassien in one post is inuslting PM Abiy Ahmed. We should make Eritreans respect Ethiopia. We do not allow any humuliation of Ethiopia by Eritreans.
Ditto!

Another worthless Ugum! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 1690
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: Some dirty Eritreans insulting Dr Abiy Ahmed, PM of Ethiopia! Eritreans calling our PM as Ahmed Gragn!

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Jun 2019, 17:57

Brother Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitute Who*re 《 Democrat 》:-- Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot & Tebettabba Galla Berhanu Nega Will Never Ever Be Elected To Lead 100 Millions Ethiopian Population.



present
Member+
Posts: 7947
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Some dirty Eritreans insulting Dr Abiy Ahmed, PM of Ethiopia! Eritreans calling our PM as Ahmed Gragn!

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 18:25

Ascari ertireans hate Abiy now. Essu is back in check with his Areb boss, Egypt's PM.

Hawzen
Member
Posts: 4563
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Some dirty Eritreans insulting Dr Abiy Ahmed, PM of Ethiopia! Eritreans calling our PM as Ahmed Gragn!

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jun 2019, 19:45

present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 18:25
Ascari ertireans hate Abiy now. Essu is back in check with his Areb boss, Egypt's PM.
ወሼ :lol: :lol: ,

Why would any reasonable Eritrean hate the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby ???? He is a God sent Ethiopian leader who loves and cares about Ethiopia and horn of Africa so much.



May God bless the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby Ahmed.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

present
Member+
Posts: 7947
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Some dirty Eritreans insulting Dr Abiy Ahmed, PM of Ethiopia! Eritreans calling our PM as Ahmed Gragn!

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 22:02

Esu was doing that with meles and albashir too. Issu is good, don't get me wrong. The fact that he is confused or he intentionally confusing you ascaris is good for us so far. He for sure don't like you guys at all. All the signs are there. I don't know why you are barking at us. Just looking at the rapping of little girls in sawa camps should be enough for you all to see the truth

Hawzen wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 19:45
present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 18:25
Ascari ertireans hate Abiy now. Essu is back in check with his Areb boss, Egypt's PM.
ወሼ :lol: :lol: ,

Why would any reasonable Eritrean hate the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby ???? He is a God sent Ethiopian leader who loves and cares about Ethiopia and horn of Africa so much.



May God bless the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby Ahmed.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply