Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fun

The Ethiopian Food & Drug Administration (EFDA) urges the public not use these 4 Vinegar products

Post by fun » 10 Jun 2019, 14:11

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The Ethiopian Food & Drug Administration (EFDA) urges the public not use these 4 Vinegar products

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jun 2019, 14:22

fun wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:11
do u know this EFDA agency work .. they go around the block and they will say give us birbe if u say no, they all they have do is close down ur business causing u million of dollar even in may case bankruptcy

EFDA should not be judge and jury... let them take the simple and test it and if the company fail then let the 3rd party make closure of the company after retested the simple .... even if this business people improved their hygiene who is going to buy them now...THIS is not the fist time EFDA doing this bs many company are closed because of them and cost billions of dollar and lose of 100,000 jobs.

so the best thing to do is when u r facing EFDA... hidden camera video tape the shake down..
most criminal mode of operandi are the same .. once they perfected effective method they dont change hence if a lot of business community reported the same kind of mode of operandi the crime must be true and should be look at closely

does vinegar expire
No, vinegar has an indefinite shelf life and can safely be used for cooking and cleaning, long after its expiration date. ... Its acid nature makes vinegar self-preserving. White distilled vinegar will remain virtually unchanged over an extended period of time.

does vinegar kill bacteria and viruses
YES,Acetic acid (a.k.a. white vinegar) is a great disinfectant. It also acts as a deodorizer and cuts grease. You can tackle salmonella, E. coli and other “gram-negative” bacteria with vinegar.

fun

Re: The Ethiopian Food & Drug Administration (EFDA) urges the public not use these 4 Vinegar products

Post by fun » 10 Jun 2019, 14:50

It is not that easy.

Ethoash wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:22
fun wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:11
do u know this EFDA agency work .. they go around the block and they will say give us birbe if u say no, they all they have do is close down ur business causing u million of dollar even in may case bankruptcy

EFDA should not be judge and jury... let them take the simple and test it and if the company fail then let the 3rd party make closure of the company after retested the simple .... even if this business people improved their hygiene who is going to buy them now...THIS is not the fist time EFDA doing this bs many company are closed because of them and cost billions of dollar and lose of 100,000 jobs.

so the best thing to do is when u r facing EFDA... hidden camera video tape the shake down..
most criminal mode of operandi are the same .. once they perfected effective method they dont change hence if a lot of business community reported the same kind of mode of operandi the crime must be true and should be look at closely

does vinegar expire
No, vinegar has an indefinite shelf life and can safely be used for cooking and cleaning, long after its expiration date. ... Its acid nature makes vinegar self-preserving. White distilled vinegar will remain virtually unchanged over an extended period of time.

does vinegar kill bacteria and viruses
YES,Acetic acid (a.k.a. white vinegar) is a great disinfectant. It also acts as a deodorizer and cuts grease. You can tackle salmonella, E. coli and other “gram-negative” bacteria with vinegar.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jun 2019, 11:29

fun wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:50
It is not that easy.
Dr. Fur,

look ur arrogant... i toook my time to respond to u, u dismissed me with 5 word... do u think i get benefit out of this ... i dont all i am doing is to protect Ethiopian business from corrupted EFDA agent...

i am fine if the juice is health risk let the company closed but if EFDA agent close it because he want bribe then let us fire him ... what the fk.. let see how many company this agent closed down EFDA Must be transparent agent ... each agent decision must be public ... and every decision they make must be tested by 3rd party.. end of story.. even if u think or the agent think the juice is health risk let us hold it for time being until the test come back ... but why in hell u make it public before the test result come and destroy the company...once the test result is positive the the company must have right to get 3rd party test even out of Ethiopia test lab ...

second juice be nature there is called separation ."Some of the ingredients have different densities, and will settle out so that it isn't well mixed. Shaking it mixes it all up so you're drinking an even mixture of everything.

With orange juice for example, the pulp will, over time, fall to the bottom of the container so you aren't drinking any pulp if you don't shake the bottle first."

NEXT TIME U afford to buy juice look for the label that said "shake before opening" notice on them

3rd... most product label there expiry doesnt mean the product is going to be bad the next day it have another month or so ... just to be in the save said so i will not believe the juice is bad even before expiry day.. yes if the juice product at your mama place i might think that way but the Aujan Group saudi arabia are not any company this is out of this world factory all automation and 100 years old company.. i think they know a thing or two about safety... my dream for Ethiopia this kind of company to come to Ethiopia and use our orange to make orange justice but buda like this i dont think it is possible....

4th this juice importer are the ink we have to this company the Ethiopian government and Aujan Group saudi arabia and the importer 3 of them should be partner and bringing this company .....we would have control the world juice market ..

5th .. EFDA agent looook to me another buda Amhara who try to stop this growing company.. i will say it million time the importer or any manufacturing company when u deal with EFDA agent use hidden camera and record must have video and u will have fair chance winning your case otherwise this buda Amhara will keep us in poverty by shaking down hard worker like this importers...

6th ... i tell u this is not the first time this government agency shut down company ,,.. even many foreign investors lost and run away because of this agency ..... somebody must stop them.................. but my fight is done

now Dr. Fara i will invite u to watch Aujan Group saudi arabia how they make juice ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jun 2019, 11:50

where is fun,

it is not a joke a The Ethiopian Food & Drug Administration work by looking the change in color and declare the product useless... are they joking ? the color change bottle of orange must be photographed and the simple must be kept.. second the producer must be conducted and asked for refund or the producer should be allowed to do their own testing to get to the finial result.. since they have CIELAB THEY can test the color change properly

visual assessment is subjective and can be biased

second this idiot EFDA even they dont know how the color change happened it is not processing defect...it is because of high temp. storage

i went to the fana tv youtube and a lot of buda commented saying why we dont produce our own orange juice instead of exporting orange and importing juice ... the answer is EFDA would have closed ur company and bankrupted u had they say ur orange is changing color and it is not fit for human consummation all your billion birr investment would have gone .. now all u lose is one shipment next time u will import different name and life goes no wonder no body want to invest in Ethiopia and everyone want to be importer .. the solution is fire the EFDA and hire some kind of Western agent to test our food ... blind test ... or hold EFDA agent responsible for every action they took .. and also pay them handsomely for the job they do .. if they pass the food because they dont want to be in trouble then if they found out they pass the food and someone harmed by it they will also get fired .. if they stop import without cause they should be fired too.. they must work in total almost perfection for that they should be paid .. and protecting us at the same time

Konica Minolta Sensing
Published on Jul 13, 2016
In the food and beverage industry, color and appearance are key ingredients to a product’s success. When the color is off or different from what you expect, your mind might say it tastes different too. From raw material to final product, Konica Minolta Sensing Americas offers instrument and software solutions used to effectively control the color quality and consistency of food and beverages. This high precision technology allows users to evaluate color attributes of various samples, including solids, liquids, powders, pastes, and granules.You will identify any inconsistencies immediately in a more efficient and streamlined process. In addition to meeting color quality standards and expectations, waste is reduced and profits are increased.

now about Aujan Group saudi arabia and the orange juice importer .. this importer i will have two advice one instead of buying orange juice with dollar why not export orange fruit to Aujan Group and barter. my second advice is there is product that doesn't need chilling it is called UHT

UHT milk can last six months at ambient temperatures if unopened. Regulate milk only last two weak.

fun

Post by fun » 13 Jun 2019, 16:52

:lol:
Ethoash wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 11:29
fun wrote:
It is not that easy.
Dr. Fur,

look ur arrogant... i toook my time to respond to u, u dismissed me with 5 word... do u think i get benefit out of this ... i dont all i am doing is to protect Ethiopian business from corrupted EFDA agent...

i am fine if the juice is health risk let the company closed but if EFDA agent close it because he want bribe then let us fire him ... what the fk.. let see how many company this agent closed down EFDA Must be transparent agent ... each agent decision must be public ... and every decision they make must be tested by 3rd party.. end of story.. even if u think or the agent think the juice is health risk let us hold it for time being until the test come back ... but why in hell u make it public before the test result come and destroy the company...once the test result is positive the the company must have right to get 3rd party test even out of Ethiopia test lab ...

second juice be nature there is called separation ."Some of the ingredients have different densities, and will settle out so that it isn't well mixed. Shaking it mixes it all up so you're drinking an even mixture of everything.

With orange juice for example, the pulp will, over time, fall to the bottom of the container so you aren't drinking any pulp if you don't shake the bottle first."

NEXT TIME U afford to buy juice look for the label that said "shake before opening" notice on them

3rd... most product label there expiry doesnt mean the product is going to be bad the next day it have another month or so ... just to be in the save said so i will not believe the juice is bad even before expiry day.. yes if the juice product at your mama place i might think that way but the Aujan Group saudi arabia are not any company this is out of this world factory all automation and 100 years old company.. i think they know a thing or two about safety... my dream for Ethiopia this kind of company to come to Ethiopia and use our orange to make orange justice but buda like this i dont think it is possible....

4th this juice importer are the ink we have to this company the Ethiopian government and Aujan Group saudi arabia and the importer 3 of them should be partner and bringing this company .....we would have control the world juice market ..

5th .. EFDA agent looook to me another buda Amhara who try to stop this growing company.. i will say it million time the importer or any manufacturing company when u deal with EFDA agent use hidden camera and record must have video and u will have fair chance winning your case otherwise this buda Amhara will keep us in poverty by shaking down hard worker like this importers...

6th ... i tell u this is not the first time this government agency shut down company ,,.. even many foreign investors lost and run away because of this agency ..... somebody must stop them.................. but my fight is done

now Dr. Fara i will invite u to watch Aujan Group saudi arabia how they make juice ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jun 2019, 10:04

fun wrote:
13 Jun 2019, 16:52

:lol:
Ethoash wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 11:29
fun wrote:
It is not that easy.
Dr. fan,

r u joking with me... Ethiopia ወተት ያለፍሪጅ የሚሽጥበት ሐገር። ማንም የመንገድ ላይ ቆሎ፣ የተቀቀለ በቆሎና ድንጅ፣ አረ ምርቱ በሙሉ በተበረዘ ውሃ ከፍብሪካ በሚወጣ ውሃ መዘራቱን የማይታውቅበት ሐገር ። እንዚህ ትንሽ እንኳን አሽገው ለመሽጥ ሲጀምሩ ፣ በእንጭጫቸው መቅጨት ምን ይባላል። እሺ እነዚህን ምርቶች አስወገድን then what? we going to import the same thing from outside which expired food that the EFDA complaining about regarding imported juice ...

ሌኔ ይህ ስላስ ስድስት ሺህ ስዎችን ከመኖሪያቸው አስውጥቶ እንደመግደል ይቆጠራል እነዚህን ድርጅቶች መዝጋት። እንዴት በለኝ እንድ ድርጅት መቶ ሰው ስራ ዕድል ቢያገኝበት። ይህ ቁጥር ምርት አቅራቢዎችን ሁሉ ጨምሮ ነው ። ታድያ እነዚህ መቶ የስራ እድለኞች በስራቸው አስር ሰው ቢያስተዳድሩ በድምሩ 36.000 ይእለት ግሩስን አጣ ማለት ነው። የቤት ክራይ መክፈል ሲያቅተው ደግሞ ። መንገድ ላይ ይወጣል፣ የሚበላ ሲያጣ ደግሞ ለሞት ይጋለጣል ። ይህ ሁሉ ጉቦ ለመቀበል ተብሎ ነው።

ቪድዬውን በድንብ ተከታትየዋለሁ። የአምራቾቹ ጥፋት ስማችውን ያለመፃፋቸው ብቻ ነው። የመንግስት መስሪያ ቤቱ ምርቱን መርምሮ ከጥራት በታች ናቸው ቢል እና ስማቸውን ደብቀዋል ቢል አንድ ነገር ነው ። ስማቸውን ባለመፃፋቸው ብቻ እንዲህ የማርያም ጠላት ማረጋቸው በጣም ነው የሚገርመኝ፣ እሲት ማን ሞት ማን ተጎዳ በዚህ ምርት፨ በዘፈቀድ ብቻ የሚስራ መሆን የለበትም። አሜሪካኖች ለራሳቸው የግል ድርጅት ብለው ጦርነት ነው የሚሄዱት ። የኛዎቹ ደግሞ ትንሽ ብቅ ብቅ ያሉትን መቅጨት እንፈልጋልን

እኔ አንድ የምጠራጠርበት ነገር አለ ። ይህ ነገር ከጉቦም በላይ ነው። በመጀመሪይ ማንነው ለነዚህ ንግዶች ፍቃድ የስጠው። የታሽገውን ምርት ሳያዬ ነበር ወይ ፍቃዱን የስጡት። ናሙናም ሳይሳዩ ። ምርታቸውን ሳያስፈትቹ ብቻ ነው ውይ ወድ ምርት የገቡትና ይህን ያህል ንብረት ያፈሰሱት። በርግጥ ነው ስም መፃፍ እንዳለባቸው ቢያውቁን እንደዚህ እንደሚይስቀጣና ንግዳቸው ላይ እንደዚህ ከፍተኛ ጉዳይ እንደሚደርስ ቢያውቁ በድንብ አርገው ነው ስማቸውን የሚፅፉት።

የመንግስት መስራያ ቤቱ ምርቱን ሳይፈት ሽ ። ልክ እነዚህ ስዎች መርዝ እንደሚሽጡ ሕዝብን ማስፈራራት እኔ እንደሚሚስለኝ የውስጥ አርበኞች ይኖራሉ ባይ ነው። ምናልባት እነዚህ ድርጅቶች በትግሬዎች የተያዙ ከሆኑ በዜድ ለማስከስር የተነሱበት ዜዴ ይሆናል። ይህ ከሆነ ትልቅ ወለታ ለትግሬዎች እንደዋሉ መቁጠር አለባቸው ። እንዚህ ባላሀብቶች ነቅለው ወድ ትግሬ ሄደው ንግዳቸውን እዚያ ይተኩሉና ፣ አዲስባዎች ከትግሬዎች ኢንፖርት በማድረግ ይጠቀማሉ።

ሁለተኛ ጥርጥሬ ደግሞ የነዚህ ንብረት ባላሀብቶች እስላሞች ሊሆኑ ይቻላሉ ። እንደሚታወቀው ክርስታን አማራዎ ፣ ውይ ስራ አይስሩ ውይ ሰው አያስሩ ነገር በመንግስት ስር ተጥልለው ሰውን ማንገላታት ስራዬ ብለው የያዙ መተተኞች አሉ።

in conclusion:-

as i said EFDA. should not be judge and jury... let them investigate and pass the result to court let the court make their own decision ....

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jun 2019, 10:30

part ii.

transparency... this means who did the investigation everyone who make this decision must give their name and personally must be liable .. they cant hide themselves under EFDA and abusing people ... to tell u the truth i was so happy that we have 36 company i remember grown up we had only one children food ፋፋ... this is how every company grow slowly by slowly .. u cant make them world class business in just one day...

my next point is this idiot you tuber

EthioInfo spreading economical terrorism form Finland .... in what world u accused people before the case seen in court.. this youtuber must show his photo and full address too.. so that we can sue him if need be if he damaged the Ethiopian economy... this kind of bed mouthing rumor is the oldest trick in the book how to eliminate your business competitor .... ask yourself why we need 790 youtuber what this people producing nothing but bad news for them it is money making business so i dont know how this people sleep at night knowing that they r taking blood money... what they benefited from this business bankrupted as i said the owner will not be harmed all he have to do is switch to be importer or move to golden state. and he is in business

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 11:58

በተቋማት ውዝግብ ምክንያት በየቀኑ 3 ሺህ ሊትር ወተት እየተደፋ ነው

fun

Post by fun » 15 Jun 2019, 17:07

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 11:58

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jun 2019, 23:22

fun wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 17:07
Ethoash wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 11:58

የምግብ ዘይት ። በጣም ከሚቆዩ የምግብ ዓይነቶች ሲሆን
ማር ደግሞ ምንም አይበላሽም ውሃ እስካነካው ድረስ
እስቲ አሁን ምኑ ነው ጨው የሚበላሸው
የለውዝም ቅቤ ምንም አይበላሽም

i think u should watch the video i posted about 3,000 ሊትር ወተት መደፋት, or u dont care

ልቤን ለማቆም ነው ውይ ይነዚህን የሞኝ አርዶች ጨው ቆንጣ የሚፈልጉ ። ለመሆኑ የገበጣ ጨው አዬዲን ሰለሚገባበት ትልቅ ጥቅም አለው የአንገት እንቅርትን በማስቀረት።

የለውዝም ቅቤ ለህፃኖች ሕይወት አድን ነው።
ዘይትም ከውጭ ከምናስገባ እነዚህን ሰዎች ታክስ ነፃ በማረግ የሚያስተካኩሉት ነገር እንኳን ካለ እንዲያስተካክሉ ማረግ ነው እንጂ እንዲ ማንገላታት ምን ይሉታል

እኔ የምለው እነዚህን ማፍያዎች የምትታገሎዋቸው ። የራሳች ሁን ቪድዬ መማውጣት እና እንዴት የናንተ ካምፓኒ ምርቱን እንደሚያመርትና ጨው የብልሽት ቀን እንደሌለው ። ማርም እንደማይበላሽ ። የለውዝ ቅቤም እንዲሁ ሕዝብ ይህን ሲያውቅ ነገሩ ግቦ እንደሆን በድንብ ይገበዋል ።።

ደህና ስንብት ከአሁን በኋላ ምድረ የተከለከለ ምርት ስም ዝርዝር በትለጥፍም መልስ ከኔ አታገኝም። ይህ የህፃን ጫዋታ ሆነ እኳ። መጨመሪያ ብየሀለው እኳ የምግብ ደህንንት ጠብቃዎቹ በጣም ሀይለኛ ስልጣን እንዳላቸው ዝም ብለው ከመሬት ተነስተው መስራ ቤት ህን እንደሚዘጉብህ።
ከዚህ በፊት ቆምጣጤ የብልሽት ጌዜው አለፈ አሉን
ቆምጣጤ አይበላሽም ስንላቸው ደግሞ
ይብርትኳን ጭማቂ ቀለሙን ቀየረ አሉን
ታድያ ቀለሙን መቀየሩን እንዴት አውቃቹሁ ቢባሉ ። ዝም ብለን በማየት ባቻ በለውን አረፉት። አረ መሳርያ አለው የቀለም መለኪያ ቢባሉ
መች ይረታሉ ። ጨው፣ ዘይት፣ የለውዝ ቅቤ እና ማር expired አረጉ ይሉናል።

እንደኔ ከሆን እነዚህ የምርት አምራቾች በሙሉ እስላሞች እና ወርቃማዎቹ ይሆናሉ ። ከልካዩ መስራቤት ደግሞ ቡዳ አማሮች ናችው እልህ የሚበቀሉት። ምን እዳ አለባቸው ማን እንደዚህ ያለውን ት ህዛዝ እንደስጠ አይታውቅ በመስራቤቱ ስም ብቻ ግፍ ይስራል ። መሽ ነው አገሬ ከነዚህ ቡዳዎች ይምትፀዳው ። ጉቦ መቀበል አንድ ነገር ። ግን የስው እንጅራ መዝጋት ምን ይሉታል ። ቤት በኩል ነው አገራችን የምታድገው ። አሁን የትኛው ነጋዴ ነው ወድ አማራችነት የሚቀየረው ዝም ብሎ በስላም ከውጭ ከማስገባትና የአገራችንን ዶላር ከመሻመት እና ከማደህየት ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jun 2019, 11:47

DR. FANA

look EFDA one word alone destroying የጭቃ ዘይት import business and give boost to local organic oil market ... this is how we should have used EFDA .. TO fight the import dumping instead of waging war on our local industry

watch how our people have wisdom .. they r naturally gifted intelligent.....this is the people who could rise economically if they got the right leader ... but so called government agency took bribe from የጭቃ ዘይት producer and importing at the cost of destroying our local oil press..