Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Re: We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris. We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and It

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 00:43

Ascari frash adash, I am a mighty Ethiopian, that is not possible.

You are call me an Ascari now?

Hallelujah, where is the world going to.'

Why do people degrade themselves :lol: :lol:

Anbeta qorchame Ascari

molover wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 21:28
euroland wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 20:39
Wishiye Weshelaw ye shellew lig
You can't even come up with one, just one real Ethiopian in ER, who ever supported you or comes in your defense when your skinny azs gets spanked by askaris every day.....name one! Ethoash? Aziza? Halafi? :lol: :lol: yeah that's what I thought
present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 00:07
Ascari you are always a lyer. Well, you an ascari, I would NOT expect decency.

Actually, the reverse is the truth. Ethiopians on ER would have told me to stop it if I was mis representing mama Ethiopia. Bingo!!...Ouch!! :x :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 22:14
Wishiyee weshelaw
Ethiopians may not call you Agame but as I said many times, no Ethiopian ever come to your defense when your starved skinny asz is whipped every day by askaris :lol:
Probably many Ethiopians are enjoying when we wipe your aids ridden asz. Regardless, you are who you are. A poor dirt Agame ye shellew lig.
present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:54
Low IQ Ascari frash adash,

I told you there is NO Ethiopians on ER who calls me agame. Only you ascaris call agame. You ascaris call anyone that opposes you agame.

Again, there is nothing wrong with being an agame. You ascaris want us to hate our people. Fck you

Almost all leaders of tplf are ascaris
euroland wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:26
Wishiyee Weshelaw, ye shellew lig
As we all know, you are dumb as a rock; it has to do with your childhood diet. Nonetheless, who you referring to when you say “we” :lol: :lol: Qomal Agame, do you ever see any real Ethiopian here ever agrees with you or defend your Agame a55 although you sing a lot about Ethiopia? NONE! Because, they know you you ain’t part of them.

[quote=present post_id=924150 time=1560193763 user_id
We Ethiopians
Brother Ascari aka Present This Time You Spanked So Bad By The Patriotic Eritrean .
[/quote]

euroland

Re: We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris. We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and It

Post by euroland » 12 Jun 2019, 08:27

People like Wishiyee, Halafi, Aziza and agameash came from this hell on earth land; now after looting Eritreans and Ethiopians for decades; they want us to forget where they came from; "Zib'es ab zeyfeltiwo adi keyduss Agoza anxifuley bele".
They should be the last people on this planet to talk about the 'suffering' or poverty of other peoples'.
Cartmann wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:57
ኣራይ ኩዕንቲ፡ I don't expect too much from we are the world generation. Keep burning from hate. By the way let me remind you about your family and childhood.

present
Member+

Post by present » 12 Jun 2019, 08:43

I rest my case. If you insult Arebs, sudan, and other Africans, like you insult Ethiopians and show all this hate you show to Ethiopians, they would not just rip out your kidneys......

Ungrateful ascaris

euroland wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 08:27
People like Wishiyee, Halafi, Aziza and agameash came from this hell on earth land; now after looting Eritreans and Ethiopians for decades; they want us to forget where they came from; "Zib'es ab zeyfeltiwo adi keyduss Agoza anxifuley bele".
They should be the last people on this planet to talk about the 'suffering' or poverty of other peoples'.
Cartmann wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:57
ኣራይ ኩዕንቲ፡ I don't expect too much from we are the world generation. Keep burning from hate. By the way let me remind you about your family and childhood.

present
Member+

Re: We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascari Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris.We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and Ital

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 19:33

The hatful ascaris. Just check them out or ER. Don't go too far!!

present
Member+

Re: We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascari Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris.We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and Ital

Post by present » 14 Jun 2019, 20:36

Ascaris are stupi'd :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are just fckd up kkkkk

Gurezza

Post by Gurezza » 14 Jun 2019, 20:52

present wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 20:36

Ascari would make you or brake you apart Lemagne Ye Lamagne Zere. :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jun 2019, 14:08

ascari frash adash gurezza :lol:

You all are just fckd up. Why don't you save your self first in that hell/shi't hole :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...
Gurezza wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 20:52
present wrote:
14 Jun 2019, 20:36

Ascari would make you or brake you apart Lemagne Ye Lamagne Zere. :mrgreen: