Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascari Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris.We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and Italians

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 13:38

We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascari Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris.We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and Italians
Last edited by present on 10 Jun 2019, 18:22, edited 3 times in total.

Weyane.is.dead

Re: We, Ethiopians, Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!. We Are Not That Evil!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Jun 2019, 13:40

Dumbrat sewer rat weyane you losing it qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi we have successfully unmasked your beggar parasite behind for everyone to see. Tegwar agame :mrgreen:
present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 13:38
Don't worry ascaris. We, Ethiopians, Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!. We Are Not That Evil!

euroland

Re: Don't worry ascaris. We, Ethiopians, Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!. We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and

Post by euroland » 10 Jun 2019, 13:50

Wishiyee weshelaw ye shellew Lig
We Ethiopian alsh ? LOL
Weyane zemedih eko Ethiopian lemekefafel let ke qen eyetare new.
Agamew, the only time you want the Ethiopian identity is when you want to loot the country under disguised as Ethiopian. You might have some Ethiopian blood in you though, the 100’s Ethiopian soldiers your h00ker mama fkd, you never know :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
DonWe, Ethiopians,

euroland

Re: We, Ethiopians, Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!. We Are Not That Evil!

Post by euroland » 10 Jun 2019, 13:55

Ember dumber :lol:
This wedi atarit Agame has really bad experience in his childhood in Aba Shawel where is Shelle mama had to raise him amongst disease and death. This is the guy who grew up blowing a used condom from his mama’s client as his balloon toy :lol: :lol:

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 13:40
Dumbrat sewer rat weyane you losing it qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi we have successfully unmasked your beggar parasite behind for everyone to see. Tegwar agame :mrgreen:
present wrote:
Don't worry ascaris. We, Ethiopians, Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!. We Are Not That Evil!

present
Member+

Re: Don't worry ascaris. We, Ethiopians, Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!. We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 14:07

You see ascaris? I expose you every day. You have a problem when Tigrians saying "We are Ethiopians"!. Why is that? Why do you hate it when Tigreans be proud Ethiopians!.

You dream about isolating Tigreans from Ethiopians and Ethiopia, but you failed. The people of Anderta and Tembien spoke loud and clear. They don't compromise with Ethiopiansim just like the welaytas and Somalis said it.

euroland wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 13:50
We Ethiopian alsh ? LOL
Agamew, the only time you want the Ethiopian identity is when you want to loot the country under disguised as Ethiopian. You might have some Ethiopian blood in you though, the 100’s Ethiopian soldiers your h00ker mama fkd, you never know :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
DonWe, Ethiopians,

euroland

Post by euroland » 10 Jun 2019, 14:33

LOL...wedi enderta agamew ye shellew lig
The last I checked, enderta or Tembien is inside Tigray where your beloved leaders there are telling the world they ain’t Ethiopians after they got chased out by the real Ethiopians. Like I said, you only become “Ethiopian “ just to loot; deep inside your starving tommy, you hate Ethiopian.
present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:07
You see ascaris? I expose you every day. You have a problem when Tigrians saying "We are Ethiopians"!. Why is that? Why do you hate it when Tigreans be proud Ethiopians!.

You dream about isolating Tigreans from Ethiopians and Ethiopia, but you failed. The people of Anderta and Tembien spoke loud and clear. They don't compromise with Ethiopiansim just like the welaytas and Somalis said it.

euroland wrote:
We Ethiopian alsh ? LOL
present wrote:
DonWe, Ethiopians,

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 10 Jun 2019, 14:56

[/b]
present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:07

euroland wrote:
We Ethiopian alsh ? LOL
present wrote:
DonWe, Ethiopians,

present
Member+

Re: We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris. We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and It

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 15:09

We, Ethiopians, learned one thing about ascaris. Ascaris use Tigreans to attack all Ethiopians. They insult Tigreans, they want Tigreans to abandon Ethiopiansim. But Tigreans (Temebien, Anderta, Adigrat, etc.) are nothing but one of original Ethiopians. Sons and daughters of Atse Yohanes and Ras Alula

euroland

Re: We,Ethiopians,Don't Rip Out kidneys From Ascaris Immigrants!.Don't worry,Ascaris. We Are Not Evils Like Arebs and It

Post by euroland » 10 Jun 2019, 15:26

Wishiyee Weshelaw, ye shellew lig
As we all know, you are dumb as a rock; it has to do with your childhood diet. Nonetheless, who you referring to when you say “we” :lol: :lol: Qomal Agame, do you ever see any real Ethiopian here ever agrees with you or defend your Agame a55 although you sing a lot about Ethiopia? NONE! Because, they know you you ain’t part of them.

[quote=present post_id=924150 time=1560193763 user_id
We Ethiopians
[/quote]

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 15:54

Low IQ Ascari frash adash,

I told you there is NO Ethiopians on ER who calls me agame. Only you ascaris call agame. You ascaris call anyone that opposes you agame.

Again, there is nothing wrong with being an agame. You ascaris want us to hate our people. Fck you

Almost all leaders of tplf are ascaris
euroland wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:26
As we all know, you are dumb as a rock; it has to do with your childhood diet. Nonetheless, who you referring to when you say “we” :lol: :lol: Qomal Agame, do you ever see any real Ethiopian here ever agrees with you or defend your Agame a55 although you sing a lot about Ethiopia? NONE! Because, they know you you ain’t part of them.

We Ethiopians
[/quote]

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 10 Jun 2019, 15:57

ኣራይ ኩዕንቲ፡ I don't expect too much from we are the world generation. Keep burning from hate. By the way let me remind you about your family and childhood.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 10 Jun 2019, 16:01

present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 15:54

I told you there is NO Ethiopians on ER who calls me agame. Only you ascaris call agame. You ascaris call anyone that opposes you agame.

Again, there is nothing wrong with being an agame. You ascaris want us to hate our people. Fck you

euroland wrote:

We Ethiopians
[/quote]

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 16:49

What the fck did you say, Ascari?

I don't understand Ascari language

pushkin wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 16:01
present wrote:

euroland wrote:

We Ethiopians
[/quote]

tarik

Post by tarik » 10 Jun 2019, 16:53

. This is what cursed-land-tigray will bring 2 Ethiopia and present z agame can't wait 4 it. Qumalat agames r z dirt of z world. :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 10 Jun 2019, 17:50

Ascari frash adashes,

You keep telling us to stay away from our own people, Tigreans who are majority Tembien and Anderta. Why? :roll: :roll: :roll: is it because you care so much for Ethiopains!! :lol:

Well, are you saying there are NO ascaris who are fa'gs? Oh, don't let me post pictures and videos of hom'osexual ascaris

tarik wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 16:53
. This is what cursed-land-tigray will bring 2 Ethiopia and present z agame can't wait 4 it. Qumalat agames r z dirt of z world. :lol:

Temt

Post by Temt » 10 Jun 2019, 18:09

present wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 16:49
What the fck did you say, Ascari?
I don't understand Ascari language
My pleasure to help you become literate in your language, aka ዓጋሚኛ
ኣጋሜ ላይ ፈረንጂ ልብሲ ላቢሱ ኣይላቢሱ፡ ጨጒሩ ልዓቐብ ጋይሩ፡ ልመላኻዕ የኾኖሉይ። ኣጋሜ - ኣጋሜ መሆን የቐርዮይ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe they are talking about people like you, Pretend. What say you miserable Weyane? :roll: :roll:

euroland

Post by euroland » 10 Jun 2019, 22:14

Wishiyee weshelaw
Ethiopians may not call you Agame but as I said many times, no Ethiopian ever come to your defense when your starved skinny asz is whipped every day by askaris :lol:
Probably many Ethiopians are enjoying when we wipe your aids ridden asz. Regardless, you are who you are. A poor dirt Agame ye shellew lig.
present wrote:

euroland wrote:

We Ethiopians
[/quote]

present
Member+

Post by present » 11 Jun 2019, 00:07

Ascari you are always a lyer. Well, you an ascari, I would NOT expect decency.

Actually, the reverse is the truth. Ethiopians on ER would have told me to stop it if I was mis representing mama Ethiopia. Bingo!!...Ouch!! :x :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 22:14
Wishiyee weshelaw
Ethiopians may not call you Agame but as I said many times, no Ethiopian ever come to your defense when your starved skinny asz is whipped every day by askaris :lol:
Probably many Ethiopians are enjoying when we wipe your aids ridden asz. Regardless, you are who you are. A poor dirt Agame ye shellew lig.
present wrote:

euroland wrote:

We Ethiopians
[/quote]

euroland

Post by euroland » 11 Jun 2019, 20:39

Wishiye Weshelaw ye shellew lig
You can't even come up with one, just one real Ethiopian in ER, who ever supported you or comes in your defense when your skinny azs gets spanked by askaris every day.....name one! Ethoash? Aziza? Halafi? :lol: :lol: yeah that's what I thought
present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 00:07

Actually, the reverse is the truth. Ethiopians on ER would have told me to stop it if I was mis representing mama Ethiopia. Bingo!!...Ouch!! :x :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
Wishiyee weshelaw
present wrote:

euroland wrote:

We Ethiopians
[/quote]

molover

Post by molover » 11 Jun 2019, 21:28

euroland wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 20:39
Wishiye Weshelaw ye shellew lig
You can't even come up with one, just one real Ethiopian in ER, who ever supported you or comes in your defense when your skinny azs gets spanked by askaris every day.....name one! Ethoash? Aziza? Halafi? :lol: :lol: yeah that's what I thought
present wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 00:07

euroland wrote:
Wishiyee weshelaw
present wrote:

euroland wrote:

We Ethiopians
[/quote]
Brother Ascari aka Present This Time You Spanked So Bad By The Patriotic Eritrean .