Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ችግኝ ተከላችን

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jun 2019, 16:20

i think this people must be paid by government or they must be given the area they cultivated and they can earn a living out of it..for example if u building new house once u finished ur house instead of waiting two years for flower matured you buy matured flower tree and u plant and you start enjoying it at once.. this way everyone win.

all condominium must take contract with this people to buy flower at seat price once their building finished so while the building built this people will grow what they were order and deliver matured flower and the condominium will be more attractive and fatch 20% more then what they would have sold without the flower

my 3rd advice is plastic bottle .. this is golden mine if u know how to recycle it . you can hire one or two guys to collect them and recycle them and sale them for ten time the price of the empty bottle that u find on ground ..

4th tell people to throw the bottle inside the recycle bin .. this also save labor but even if they throw them the worker collect them..

5th ... i sea bird build nest .. i always want to help out the bird to save them time from building nest every time hence i want to use ቅል...

ቅሉ ይቦርበርና የወፍ ቤት ይሆናል ይህ ማለት ግዜ አያጠፉም ማለት ነው ። በዝይ ላይ ብዙ ውፍችን መሳብ እንችላለን። ቅሉ ላይም ቁጥር በምፃፍ ምን ዓይነት ዝርያ ቅሉን ለቤትነት እንደመረጡ እናያለን። ይህም ለትላልቅ ወፎችም ማረግ እንቻላለን ።። ጥንብ አንሳ ወፍ ለምሳሌ አንዴ ቅፎዋቸውን ከስሩ ለዘላለም ነው የሚጠቀሙበት ። ታድያ የተሻለ ቤት ብንስራላቸው ምን አለበት ። ጥበባችውን ደግሞ እንዳይረሱ በሙሉ መስራት የለብንም ግምሽ ስርተን ግማሽን እነሱ ራሳቸው ይጨርሱት ።

another thing is dont forget to plant grassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. u can feed ur cattle and the cattle give u manure and u use manure to produce biogas so that u will not cut tree. or thief at night will not cut your tree if no body use wood for fire or for cooking or for building ....once u got your biogas then the left over will be used as fertilizer

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ችግኝ ተከላችን

Post by Ethoash » 10 Jun 2019, 12:22

why no body comment ........ we could have saved 20 billion birr and ሐብታሞቻችንን ፭ ሚሊዬን ማክስርም ባልስፈገ ነበር ።