Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame

Halafi: Agames Beg, prostitute or Loot. They have never been Self-Reliant

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2019, 15:40

Agames have never relied on themselves. The concept doesw not exist. what they are good at is begging, prostituting and looting. Now thatthey have been kicked out of Ethiopia and thus cannot loot, the only option they have is to beg and prostitute.

sesame

Re: Halafi: Agames Beg, prostitute or Loot. They have never been Self-Reliant

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2019, 15:56

Tigray is now on its own. Start the begging and [deleted]. Where will those good looking ugum women go now? Addis is no go. Asmara is no go. Khartoum is no go. Where do they go to to sell themselves?

Amazina, tell us!

sesame

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2019, 16:44

Agames, you have looted from Ethiopia to build Meqele. But now that the looting is over, Meqele is a stinking city and will get more stinky as agames continue to shiiit in the streets.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 09 Jun 2019, 17:25

My democratic country Tigrai is not isolated. We have the unwavering support of Qatar, Turkey and North Korea, the only three countries in the world that fully support Tigrai's independence. Tigrai is self reliant because it is blessed with vast land in Welkait, Raya, Humera and the Awash River valley. Our life giving water of the Awash River is playing a major role in transforming the quality of life in my country Tigrai. My TPLF leaders have a wonderful plan of bottling up the water from our Awash River and export it to generate up to $4 billion dollars a year in revenue. We are rich! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: