Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Tigray determination: We do not expect God to give us but our earned hard work after we liberated from Metet

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jun 2019, 14:49

A year ago the generous Abdi Illy of Somali did not want to give a penny to Amhara but wanted to call article 39 and let Tigray, Afar and Somali one nation and he wanted green Tigray and rich modern farming in somali, Afar and western and southern Tigray but the Adwa leadership and Axum leadership said no while their father land is barren. I just felt to cry and my eyes are full of tears. Sebhat Nega, Debretsion, Getachew Assefa, Tsadkan, Abebe teklehaimanot and others stopped the plan and sent Abdi Illy to prison. Adwa and Axum your enemies are your children who want to leave you with your enemy Amhara. Tigray lost the biggest opportunity we may never get it back. These evil Tigrayans who put Abdi Illy in prison must be exposed their names and we can put them in the black list as the eternal enemy of Tigray forever not to be forgiven.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 Jun 2019, 18:09, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray determination: We do not expect God to give us but our earned hard work after we liberated from Metet

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jun 2019, 15:36

Sebhat Nega and your families and worada Beqli Amhara Getachew Reda, Asmelash W/selassie, Abraham Tekeste, Tsadkan, Abebe and others leave us alone and let Tigray free from our mortal enemy Amhara our "Lugam" they drugged us backwords for centuries. Tigray should not look backwards to go back to the muddy place. No Tigrayan wants to live with Amhara and you must stop sending Tigray students to any other ethnic kilils.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray determination: We do not expect God to give us but our earned hard work after we liberated from Metet

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jun 2019, 16:13

Atin Lahamim Laelay Adi if Issayas sent all the youths to all part of north Tigray and curve the running waters all of hills and plain land for all years he put them in Sawa and in all borders to keep an eye snakes, rats, Muchuchula and others for 18 years the landscape north Tigray could have been greener now. What a waste of time and all the youth lives perished all over the world. Tarik Kfaredekum Eyu, not this Tarik Hatela I am talking but the real Mahder Tarik.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 Jun 2019, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jun 2019, 16:51

Telamat Weleden Ab Adi Abokun Bmetahit shimel Kisadkin Ktnteltela Ekin.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Jun 2019, 22:17

Debretsion Nkaloot Banda Tibl Nska gina shiftit zebelka Fignor Fama baal wana Banda Eka.

Nmntay Entebelka, Nska xuruy Tigrawayn Diliyet Nai Tigray Entehalika Kid Nab Addis Ababa 25K commando sedidka Etom Tegaru kulom Fetihkan NAbdi Illy Fetihka Nab Adu Meliska Eta Somali Yimrahaya. Had Nuxurun Haqin qoraxnetn zelewo Hade Hasab Habo. Etu Hasab Somalin, Afarn Tigrayn 39 teteqimen Hade Hager Katayisha Alewa belo Nsu ewn Ksmameolu Eyu Bflay Abzu Ewan Ezi Nihiru Slezelo NAmharan Oromon Kaquchich Elu Bqultuf Kgebro Eyu. Nska Ewn Bqultuf Etu Srahati Zazimka Nai selesti'en Mircha Akayden Adukum Mesrutu, Etu Tiqmu bzereba zeywuda'ee Hayal Eyu. Ata Fezaz Habi setika Niqah, Enklil Gidefo. Enkilil Tifetu Endhir Koynka, Kab Abiy Adi Hanti Hambatit Knsedelka Awris bel Wedino???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 Jun 2019, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jun 2019, 22:28

Woyane moron - All buda TPLFists are on the black list, including you.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 14:49
A year ago the generous Abdi Illy of Somali did not want to give a penny to Amhara but wanted to call article 39 and let Tigray, Afar and Somali one nation and he wanted green Tigray and rich modern farming in somali, Afar and western and southern Tigray but the Adwa leadership and Axum leadership said no while their father land is barren. I just felt to cry and my eyes are full of tears. Sebhat Nega, Debretsion, Getachew Assefa, Tsadkan, Abebe teklehaimanot and others stopped the plan and sent Abdi Illy to prison. Adwa and Axum your enemies are your children who want to leave you with your enemy Amhara. Tigray lost the biggest opportunity we may never get it back. These evil Tigrayans who put Abdi Illy in prison must be exposed their names and we can put them in the black list as the eternal enemy of Tigray forever not to be forgiven.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jun 2019, 00:59

When Gojjame Buda calls for others Buda, what do you call it, paint that person with any color before they paint you with the natural color.
Selam/ wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 22:28
Woyane moron - All buda TPLFists are on the black list, including you.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 14:49

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jun 2019, 06:49

Woyane moron - Who do you think chewed sons of men alive and in broad daylight? Buda TPLF thugs or Gojjam? Whose eye turns to red when others take his/her place? No difference whether I call you a Hyena or Buda because barbarism and envy are in you - woyane rats DNA, which is natural. Chop chop chop :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 00:59
When Gojjame Buda calls for others Buda, what do you call it, paint that person with any color before they paint you with the natural color.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jun 2019, 12:10

Selam/ wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 06:49
Woyane moron - Who do you think chewed sons of men alive and in broad daylight? Buda TPLF thugs or Gojjam? Whose eye turns to red when others take his/her place? No difference whether I call you a Hyena or Buda because barbarism and envy are in you - woyane rats DNA, which is natural. Chop chop chop :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol chekla???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jun 2019, 13:05

Buda TPLF thug - My Chikka angol is way better than your dead Angol. Mine is useful in many ways. It can be molded to shapes, a genius can recreate your monkey face out of it and give it a life & breath. Your Angol is just dead, no life, no feeling, no micro-organism, no use, no nothing. Just lifeless. Chop chop chop ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 12:10
Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol chekla???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jun 2019, 09:28

In what way primitive savage, if you believe that what the hell are you chasing dead brain???
Selam/ wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 13:05
Buda TPLF thug - My Chikka angol is way better than your dead Angol. Mine is useful in many ways. It can be molded to shapes, a genius can recreate your monkey face out of it and give it a life & breath. Your Angol is just dead, no life, no feeling, no micro-organism, no use, no nothing. Just lifeless. Chop chop chop ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol chekla???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jun 2019, 17:42

Woyane moron - I am here to remind the brainless TPLF buda that no one will chop off the sore pimple of a dead-walking zombie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 09:28
In what way primitive savage, if you believe that what the hell are you chasing dead brain???
Selam/ wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 13:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Chika Angol chekla???