Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

H.E. PIA Returned Home After A Successful Working Visit 2 Our Sister Country Egypt.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 09 Jun 2019, 09:51

Yemane G. Meskel @hawelti

President Isaias Afwerki returned home at midday today after his visit to Egypt. Expansion of bilateral ties, continental & other issues of mutual concern, and, the situation in the Sudan were the major themes discussed during the two day visit.

kerenite

Re: H.E. PIA Returned Home After A Successful Working Visit 2 Our Sister Country Egypt.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 09 Jun 2019, 13:22

Tarikom,

Have you noticed the utter contempt egypt has for our beloved kbur president?

It is sad...sad!!! As per international diplomatic protocol, a president has to be welcomed once he/she sets foot on a host nation land by a counterpart thus a president unless that president of that host country is sick or what have you.

To elaborate, let me put it in amharic while this is an amhara website:

Tewedaju kbur presidentachin (yeinatu ina ye prophet Noah idme yistew.Amen!) cairo beselam sigebu yeteQebiluwachew ye egypt prime minister neberu. Simeslesum yeshenwuachew weyim farewell yaluachew yaw isachew teQlai ministeru neberu. Tadya min aynet niket new ibakih?

This is annoying......We eris have to protest.

P.S. on serious note, he is now instructed by dictator alsissy how to play the destructive role and help to disrupt the popular sudanese intifada. Lol

Zmeselo

Re: H.E. PIA Returned Home After A Successful Working Visit 2 Our Sister Country Egypt.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jun 2019, 15:49

Aye n'sKHi!

If they have contempt, why then invite him at all & waste their precious time to begin with? Are they stupid? :lol:

But jokes aside- clownboy- let me educate you:

There are five types of visits to be accorded to a ranking member, of a foreign government. They are: a "state visit," an "official visit," an "official working visit," a "working visit," and a "private visit."

Now it's for you to find out which type of visit PIA's was, & what kind of reception- protocol that goes with it.
kerenite wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 13:22
Tarikom,

It is sad...sad!!! As per international diplomatic protocol, a president has to be welcomed once he/she sets foot on a host nation land by a counterpart thus a president unless that president of that host country is sick or what have you.

Tewedaju kbur presidentachin (yeinatu ina ye prophet Noah idme yistew.Amen!) cairo beselam sigebu yeteQebiluwachew ye egypt prime minister neberu. Simeslesum yeshenwuachew weyim farewell yaluachew yaw isachew teQlai ministeru neberu. Tadya min aynet niket new ibakih?

P.S. on serious note, he is now instructed by dictator alsissy how to play the destructive role and help to disrupt the popular sudanese intifada. Lol

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Jun 2019, 16:20

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:49
Aye n'sKHi!

If they have contempt, why then invite him at all & waste their precious time to begin with? Are they stupid? :lol:

There are five types of visits to be accorded to a ranking member, of a foreign government. They are: a "state visit," an "official visit," an "official working visit," a "working visit," and a "private visit."

Now it's for you to find out which type of visit PIA's was, & what kind of reception- protocol that goes with it.
kerenite wrote:
Tarikom,

Zombie,

Nisikhi ke men yiblukhi??????

Perhaps sofia tesfamary amongst us?

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Jun 2019, 16:47

kerenite wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 16:20

المحررين الورعين

The pious awate team editors (kerenite/eden),

I see you are still holding a grudge against Sofia.. Long ago you tried to sue her in court...filed the paperwork in a distant city to make it difficult for her to appear...you collected lots of money for your defense found...then to everyone's surprise, you didn't appear in court (if i recall correctly)...and you didn't refund people for all the money you "begged" for your defense found...so much begging & $$ :roll: :roll: :roll:

As usual, you try to engage eritrea in internal & external conflict with hearsay/allegations...since your ancestry is Wuqro, Tigray(Ethiopia)...you slimy Ali Salims!

Min reko?, min semako?...where were you in court? = TIM, where is the defense money fund? = TIM, where is all the money from Pharaoh Meles? = TIM

Side note,
Sofia...if i find you, i will apologize to you for giving you a minor tough time long ago...since then (all these years/decades), i have seen your true dedication to eritrea(ns).
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 09 Jun 2019, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 09 Jun 2019, 17:16

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Aye n'sKHi!

kerenite wrote:
Tarikom,

Zombie,

My great boss kerenite/eden, go ahead and show them what we Digital Weyane are made of! Your sarcastic comments is killing the ugum shabo and they will never recover from it until our Awash River dries over. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Jun 2019, 17:32

Cowboy Humera wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 17:16
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Aye n'sKHi!

kerenite wrote:
Tarikom,

Zombie,

My great boss kerenite/eden, go ahead and show them what we Digital Weyane are made of! Your sarcastic comments is killing the ugum shabo and they will never recover from it until our Awash River dries over. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Cowboy Humera,
you might be a little young to remember but these bosses (originally from Wuqro,Tigray) are also the Pioneer Digital Woyane...they are still weeping on how much they loved Pharaoh Meles and his $$ :cry: :cry:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Jun 2019, 18:11

Funny you bring up "Sophia Tesfamariam", a Suspect FAKE ERitrean, obviously she was more Eritrean than any EPLF Tegadality while here she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans) while Petros Solomon/Mahmoud Sherifo were fighting for Eritrea's Independence!.... Sophia Tesfamariam is known amongst Derg and PFDJ circles as Shermuuta Tesfamariam for her prosti tuting to power without checks.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 16:47
kerenite wrote:

المحررين الورعين

I see you are still holding a grudge against Sofia.. Long ago you tried to sue her in court...filed the paperwork in a distant city to make it difficult for her to appear...you collected lots of money for your defense found...then to everyone's surprise, you didn't appear in court (if i recall correctly)...and you didn't refund people for all the money you "begged" for your defense found...so much begging & $$ :roll: :roll: :roll:

As usual, you try to engage eritrea in internal & external conflict with hearsay/allegations...since your ancestry is Wuqro, Tigray(Ethiopia)...you slimy Ali Salims!

Min reko?, min semako?...where were you in court? = TIM, where is the defense money fund? = TIM, where is all the money from Pharaoh Meles? = TIM

Side note,
Sofia...if i find you, i will apologize to you for giving you a minor tough time long ago...since then (all these years/decades), i have seen your true dedication to eritrea(ns).

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Jun 2019, 18:29

pastlast wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 18:11
Funny you bring up "Sophia Tesfamariam", a Suspect FAKE ERitrean, obviously she was more Eritrean than any EPLF Tegadality while here she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans).... .
[/b]
I could tell you a real story about giving flowers to leaders but you wouldn't believe me even if i tried. Mr expert, you do realize giving flowers to Haile was not uncommon...in fact they began paying kids to do so. How do you know that while she gave flowers for the photo op, that her parents weren't cursing Haile at home? Obviously she grew up to be different than that staged photo op...and obviously you can't comprehend that...i weep for you :cry: :cry:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Jun 2019, 18:37

You can't censor me, coward PFDJ punk! Sophaihariee was paid to give flowers per your Own Statement...so the Sharmuuta Tesfamaricon label is Infact PROVEN FACTUAL by your own Admission of Guilt!...

Thanks for Confirming that Sopharee is a PROSTITUTE for Power!.... keep crying SHarmuuta...and by the way FACK YOU Sopharee Sharmuuta Tesfamaricon!....You are the FAKEST person who talks tough but hides behind American Protection...Herman Cohen Protects Sophareee from Eritreans!....Fack hur and Fack you!....
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 18:29
pastlast wrote:
Funny you bring up "Sophia Tesfamariam", a Suspect FAKE ERitrean, obviously she was more Eritrean than any EPLF Tegadality while here she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans) while Petros Solomon/Mahmoud Sherifo were fighting for Eritrea's Independence!.... Sophia Tesfamariam is known amongst Derg and PFDJ circles as Shermuuta Tesfamariam for her prosti tuting to power without checks.

[/b]

I could tell you a real story about giving flowers to leaders but you wouldn't believe me even if i tried. Mr expert, you do realize giving flowers to Haile was not uncommon...in fact they began paying kids to do so. How do you know that while she gave flowers for the photo op, that her parents weren't cursing Haile at home? Obviously she grew up to be different than that staged photo op...and obviously you can't comprehend that...i weep for you :cry: :cry:

HERE is your ORIGINAL CENSORSHIP POST, Hasawi/Terserawi!
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
pastlast wrote:
Funny you bring up "Sophia Tesfamariam", a Suspect FAKE ERitrean, obviously she was more Eritrean than any EPLF Tegadality while here she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans).... .
[/b]

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Jun 2019, 18:53

Poor soul,
you are calling kids in a picture the "S" word?? and accusing them of professions common to woyane agams?? I weep for you :cry: :cry: ...you are very emotional and you need flowers and a hug...

How can i censor you?, i am not a moderator...people can just scroll up to see your original post...you are emotional/paranoid/angry/making threats to everyone...call a help line...you need to be watched for your own safety & others.

pastlast wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 18:37
You can't censor me, coward PFDJ punk! Sophaihariee was paid to give flowers per your Own Statement...
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
pastlast wrote:
Funny you bring up "Sophia Tesfamariam", a Suspect FAKE ERitrean, obviously she was more Eritrean than any EPLF Tegadality while here she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans)

[/b]

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 09 Jun 2019, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Jun 2019, 19:23

Ok Hasawi/Terserawi, just like your Sharmuuta Tesfamaricon Whor333 prostitute, you want to portray this OLD HO3 as being a kid? Seriously , while real Eritrean CHILDREN die for No Reason other than the EGO of IsaiasssAFwrki and Diaspora PFDJ PIeces of Schit like yhoU!....

This Eritrean CHILD died for a Piece of Schit Diaspora PFDJ Garbage like you to post your Garbage on this forum!....If I find you, I will make you pay for his suffering...I am not fu..cking kdding here....This is a GUARANTTEEEE!...Keep ignoring me and Us, and you will personally Suffer PIece of Schit! Whether in the WEST or ERITREA...You WILL PAY...and Guess what in the West, anyone who ATTACKS you PerSONALLY will OnlY SERVE the TIME for the CRIME and NOTHING MORE....But yhou will BE KILLED!!!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 18:53
Poor soul, you are calling kids in a picture the "S" word?? and accusing them of professions common to woyane agams?? I weep for you :cry: :cry: ...you are very emotional and you need flowers and a hug...

How can i censor you?, i am not a moderator...people can just scroll up to see your original post...you are emotional/paranoid/angry/making threats to everyone...call a help line...you need to be watched for your own safety & others.

pastlast wrote:
You can't censor me, coward PFDJ punk! Sophaihariee was paid to give flowers per your Own Statement...
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
pastlast wrote:
Funny you bring up "Sophia Tesfamariam", a Suspect FAKE ERitrean, obviously she was more Eritrean than any EPLF Tegadality while here she was shaking the hands of Haile Selassie (whose regime was killing Eritreans)

[/b]

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Jun 2019, 20:09

I am tempted to give you my name & city...but let me think on it...maybe i can get a burner phone# & meet u?? Call 1-800-dye-agamay!

Tough guy...there are plenty of aceholes like me in your surrounding area...that would be more than happy to "help" you :lol: ...so why are you afraid to approach them but instead making threats in the cyber world??...but don't go after them because of your anger with me...if it was possible to meet u, know that i would!

pastlast wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 19:23
Ok Hasawi/Terserawi, just like your Sharmuuta Tesfamaricon Whor333 prostitute, you want to portray this OLD HO3 as being a kid? Seriously , while real Eritrean CHILDREN die for No Reason other than the EGO of IsaiasssAFwrki and Diaspora PFDJ PIeces of Schit like yhoU!....

This Eritrean CHILD died for a Piece of Schit Diaspora PFDJ Garbage like you to post your Garbage on this forum!....If I find you, I will make you pay for his suffering...I am not fu..cking kdding here....This is a GUARANTTEEEE!...Keep ignoring me and Us, and you will personally Suffer PIece of Schit! Whether in the WEST or ERITREA...You WILL PAY...and Guess what in the West, anyone who ATTACKS you PerSONALLY will OnlY SERVE the TIME for the CRIME and NOTHING MORE....But yhou will BE KILLED!!!

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
Poor soul, you are calling kids in a picture the "S" word?? and accusing them of professions common to woyane agams?? I weep for you :cry: :cry: ...you are very emotional and you need flowers and a hug...

pastlast wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
pastlast wrote:

[/b]

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Jun 2019, 20:36

I could go to every PFDJ meeting and look for you...ONE KNUCKLEHEAD at a TIME..with a BASEBALL BAT? Your Comrades are no different than you? Yes or are you any more special then them? If so, then be Brave and provide your Cowardly address or atleast the PFDJ center of Dictatorship that you attend?

How do you answer COWARD?

STILL PRAYING FOR THOSE KNUCKLES TO STOP?

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 20:09
I am tempted to give you my name & city...but let me think on it...maybe i can get a burner phone# & meet u?? Call 1-800-dye-agamay!

Tough guy...there are plenty of aceholes like me in your surrounding area...that would be more than happy to "help" you :lol: ...so why are you afraid to approach them but instead making threats in the cyber world??...but don't go after them because of your anger with me...if it was possible to meet u, know that i would!

pastlast wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 19:23

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
pastlast wrote:

[/b]

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Jun 2019, 13:49

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
kerenite wrote:

المحررين الورعين

Side note,
To begin with, we have sub regions in hamassien which are called hazega and TsaAsega and not TSAZEGA as per your nick. Yours...is a sort of.... let say....
yours truly calling himself KORINITE instead of kerenite. Man! You are a pathological liar and your asz doesn't hail from that eritrean area.

Regarding bashing saleh johar or awate website, again it is a sort of...let me put it this way:

Our tigrigna ethnic group have a saying which goes, "beynu zigoyee ziQidimo yelen (whoever runs in a match alone, he will end up as a winner) kemu dmma beynu zimwaget zireteO yelen" (whoever disputes with himself alone, he will end up as a winner) nay lebemat misila...moosh?

So is your situation, deep down you know that there is no one here from the awate group who will challenge you. You are ranting and bashing them here hiding behind mama ethiopia's skirt.

Hey! Grow balls and challenge them if your asz can. They are one click away and their link is:

www.awate.com
Last edited by kerenite on 10 Jun 2019, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Jun 2019, 13:51

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
kerenite wrote:

المحررين الورعين

Side note,
To begin with, we have sub regions in hamassien which are called hazega and TsaAsega and not TSAZEGA as per your nick. Yours...is a sort of.... let say....
yours truly calling himself KORINITE instead of kerenite. Man! You are a pathological liar and your asz doesn't hail from that eritrean area.

Regarding bashing saleh johar or awate website, again it is a sort of...let me put it this way:

Our tigrigna ethnic group have a saying which goes, "beynu zigoyee ziQidimo yelen kemu dmma beynu zimwaget zireteO yelen"

So is your situation, you are quite aware that there is no one here from the awate group who will challenge you and hence you rant hiding behind mama ethiopia's skirt.

Hey! Grow balls and challenge them there. They are one click away and their link is:

www.awate.com

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Jun 2019, 14:00

Halal metrï

ዝመሰሎ ብፅፍኢት መሰላደደካ ናብፀርፊ ቅቅቅቅ

Neger agame :P

Thanks Zemeselo bro, aladedeom

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Aye n'sKHi!

kerenite wrote:
Tarikom,

Zombie,

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Jun 2019, 14:29

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:00
Halal metrï

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Aye n'sKHi!

kerenite wrote:
Tarikom,

Zombie,

Fendadaw,

Such response was expected from you by virtue of being his CHILO or water carrier but it took you too long perhaps more than 24 hours. The zombie won't appreciate it.

Think about it in future. GoHaf!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 10 Jun 2019, 21:06

kerenite wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 13:49
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
kerenite wrote:

المحررين الورعين

Side note,

Our tigrigna ethnic group have a saying which goes, "beynu zigoyee ziQidimo yelen (whoever runs in a match alone, he will end up as a winner) kemu dmma beynu zimwaget zireteO yelen" (whoever disputes with himself alone, he will end up as a winner) nay lebemat misila...moosh?

So is your situation, deep down you know that there is no one here from the awate group who will challenge you. You are ranting and bashing them here hiding behind mama ethiopia's skirt.

Hey! Grow balls and challenge them if your asz can. They are one click away and their link is:

www.awate.com

. احذر عدوك مرة وصديقك ألف مرة فإن انقلب الصديق فهو أعلم بالمضرة

Speaking of 24 hours & nuts, it took you that long to muster the nuts to respond :lol:

You pride yourself on supposed mastery of written & oratory skills & being pious :roll:...(appearance only)! In all these fields you awate team editors are lacking lately. I remember you a few months back correcting people on their english grammar/spelling on this forum...(another red flag :lol: )

Here you are trying to hound & expound me for misspelling like Awashet'tom tried to do. I hope you realize that all i did was drop the letter e from my spelling (Tseazega) . For a learned person, your analogies were way off mark...me dropping a letter didn't equate to the examples you gave. Even your own spelling "TsaAsega" is not the usual spelling...sega? meat?...maybe you are playing dumb for the next exchange?
:lol: أنا خبير في ذلك

So if i am not from either one of those places?...where am i from then?...am i an ethiopian woyane agame?...maybe i hail from Wuqro,Tigray like Saleh Gadi Johar...aka slimy Ali Salim? Did you ask the towns & villages for my alias to make that determination? I hope you know i am one of those acehole types that wouldn't be shy to ask people which adi/village, which household, & lineage...especially when they engage in mehmay zereba of eritrea(ns).

"Our tigrigna ethnic group have a saying..."

First why are you spelling it the way ethiopians & woyane agame spell it, with the g?...instead of Tigrinya?...or are you finally admitting you are an agame? Getting back to the nice saying...you do realize you become defensive & engage me everytime i bring them up right?...min nekash? Mr.Awate team representative, i am not arguing with myself, you take the bait everytime :lol:

You are ranting and bashing them here hiding behind mama ethiopia's skirt.

Really?? and you accuse me of being a pathological liar?...you, the awate team editors team lead by Saleh Gadi Johar that went to Meles ethiopia in time of war to hide behind his skirt/protection and to even show him the paths to eritrea? Then again you are pious people without shame, just like most woyane agams that don't know shame & have amnesia with regards to wrong/evil actions they committed the day before.

Anyways the awate team editors have been lacking...maybe since the departure of Saleh AA Younis...who was once a gifted & promising writer (early 90s), until he got mixed up with the riffraff Saleh Gadi Johar...i was always disappointed in that like many others!

اجتنب مصاحبة الكذاب فإن اضطررت إليه فلا تُصَدِّقْهُ

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Jun 2019, 21:54

Halal metrï

Hahaha እይኮነን ጭሎ ንዝመሰሎ ሓወይ እሞተሉ’ኳ - ተረዲኢካ አንታ ሓንዛል እጋመ :: now you know my stand.

I am just saying

kerenite wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:29
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 14:00
Halal metrï

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Aye n'sKHi!

kerenite wrote:
Tarikom,

Zombie,

Fendadaw,

Such response was expected from you by virtue of being his CHILO or water carrier but it took you too long perhaps more than 24 hours. The zombie won't appreciate it.

Think about it in future. GoHaf!