Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Prostitute Isaias Afwrkirkir seeking P1MP protection from El Sissy of Egypt

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 16:24

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/1/71 ... e-Saturday

Erirean President arrived Saturday in Cairo for a two-day visit to the Egyptian capital.

Afwerki is expected to meet a number of officials to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries, as well as the latest developments in Africa and issues of mutual concern.

In January, the Eritrean President visited Egypt emphasized efforts to strengthen ties between the two countries.

In this regard, Cairo and Asmara, the capital of Eritrea, signed a Friendship and Cooperation Agreement on March 31, 2009, as well as a Protocol of Cooperation between the National Council for Youth in Egypt and National Union of Eritrean Youth and Students (NUEYS) on December 14, 2009

TRANSLATION:

Prostitute Isaiass Afwrkirkir (Pia): El Sissy please protect me from what they will do to Sudan, the AU via the UN/US are still after me

El Sissy: Ok Sharmuuta, first get on your knees and second I want everything you have in Eritrea including your Youth, my soldiers need to let off some steam ...boys or girls doesn't matter!

pushkin

Re: Prostitute Isaias Afwrkirkir seeking P1MP protection from El Sissy of Egypt

Post by pushkin » 08 Jun 2019, 16:40

PASTDEAD AGAME MAN! Is the translation made at the School of Dedebit where the low IQ and retarded monkey Agames are educated? :lol: The final result of Digital Agame is eqial to ZERO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pastlast wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 16:24

Erirean President arrived Saturday in Cairo for a two-day visit to the Egyptian capital.

Afwerki is expected to meet a number of officials to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries, as well as the latest developments in Africa and issues of mutual concern.

In January, the Eritrean President visited Egypt emphasized efforts to strengthen ties between the two countries.

In this regard, Cairo and Asmara, the capital of Eritrea, signed a Friendship and Cooperation Agreement on March 31, 2009, as well as a Protocol of Cooperation between the National Council for Youth in Egypt and National Union of Eritrean Youth and Students (NUEYS) on December 14, 2009

TRANSLATION:

Prostitute Isaiass Afwrkirkir (Pia): El Sissy please protect me from what they will do to Sudan, the AU via the UN/US are still after me

El Sissy: Ok Sharmuuta, first get on your knees and second I want everything you have in Eritrea including your Youth, my soldiers need to let off some steam ...boys or girls doesn't matter!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 16:51

Your Prostitute Isaiasss Afwrkirkir is afraid of this turning into Sudan, the more he wants to hold on to power, the more people are going to Get Violent with him and his supporter...keep hiding pushkin, zmeselo, cigar, keep hiding cowards...but we will find you one by one! coward!

pushkin wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 16:40
PASTDEAD AGAME MAN! Is the translation made at the School of Dedebit where the low IQ and retarded monkey Agames are educated? :lol: The final result of Digital Agame is eqial to ZERO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pastlast wrote:

TRANSLATION:

Kuasmeda

Post by Kuasmeda » 08 Jun 2019, 16:58

GEBRE ANENIA! You better returm back to your old profession Luwach Luwach or porter . You are only consuming the theft money without productive work.
pastlast wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 16:51
Your Prostitute Isaiasss Afwrkirkir is afraid of this turning into Sudan, the more he wants to hold on to power, the more people are going to Get Violent with him and his supporter...keep hiding pushkin, zmeselo, cigar, keep hiding cowards...but we will find you one by one! coward!

pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

TRANSLATION:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 16:59

Yemane Mushmuush minister of misinformation is telling why Prostitute isaiasss afwrkirkir is begging El Sissy to do something about Sudan..

Hahahaha

Yemane G. Meskel
‏ @hawelti

President Isaias Afwerki and President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi further expressed concern about developments in the Sudan and called on the Sudanese people to address the demands of the transition period with responsibility and to resist undue external meddling.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 08 Jun 2019, 17:14

This is a threat to Ethiopia. We should oppose such involvement of Egypt in Eritrea. Egypt is directly arming opposition groups in Ethiopia with the help of Eritrea.

Ethiopia patriots should condemn Egypt for arming oppositon in Groups who were trained in Eritrea. We call Ethiopian politicians to stop the migration of Eritreans to Ethiopia as they are a threat to Ethiopia's internal security. We call also Ethiopians to work towards replacing Abiy Ahmed who was put in power with the help of Egypt.

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 Jun 2019, 17:20

Ascari,

Liwach is the past and the current profession of ascaris in Ethiopia. :lol:

Kuasmeda wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 16:58
GEBRE ANENIA! You better returm back to your old profession Luwach Luwach or porter . You are only consuming the theft money without productive work.
pastlast wrote:

pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

TRANSLATION:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 18:06

The LIAR of nackfa, aka the CIA isaiass afwrkirkir...a Prostitute now officially recognised by all of his Arab handlers...El Sissy p1mps isayas afwrki to the other arabs!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 18:16

This Prostitute Isaiasss Afwrkikir , a CIA asset who has blatantly told his slave followers: Cigar, Zmeselo, pushkin, follower, FedUp..etc

Isaiasss Afwrkirkir....speaking his own Personal OPINION..Not the Eritrean Peoples...this Agent of NON_Eritreans said this bullschit...

Isaiasss Said this...this fcker said this!...Zmeselo/Cigar also agree with this statement by Isaiass Afwrki " Eritreans and Tegarus(Ethiopians) are ONE PEOPLE, anyone who doesn't agree does not understand our struggle"....which is UNION with Ethiopia under an Ethiopian rule....

As much as Zmeselo, cigar, follower pusnhkin temt fedup talk schit about Ethiopians, they are Andinet Unionists who hate Independent Eritreans!

They hate Eritreans...they hate Us, they hate Eritreans like Us!

No problems tho...the Resistant Violence is coming their Way and they will be Taken Out..One by One!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 18:23

The People of Sudan and Eritrea PROTEST Prostitute Isaiass Afwrkirkirs paid visit to Egypt by Saudi Arabia....

The Prostitute of Eritrea (Isaiasss afwrkirkir) was told this by the PROTESTING PEOPLE of SUDAN and ERITREA:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 18:30

More Dissenters who have NO CONFIDENCE in Prostitute isaiass AfwrkirkirnayArab!

The Loser/Liar of Nackfa only knows how to lose every thing he managees...He tries to ride the Coattails of others success.

His followers here are using Celebrities to prop up this INCOMPETENT IDIOTIC EGOISTICAL power-dependent shell of a garbage human...Prostitute isaiass afwrkirkirarab is a A Guy who keeps Losing at everything he tries and the only thing he does is attack others who Succeed or Talks schit about them through his minions such Zmeselo, cigar, feduppushkinfollower...blahblah D1cksckers of Dictators!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 18:46

https://www.africanews.com/2018/01/09/e ... 1515536347

The two Presidents will discuss growing trade and investment ties between the two countries well as regional and international issues of mutual importance" said by Yemane misinformation of ministries

So what are the "growing trade and investment ties" between Eritrea and Egypt?

Hey Zmeselo, cigar, pushkin, Fedup, Temt...BUT NOT LeeVanCliff nor Hasawi/Terserawi or Follower can respond to this question...Your answers will not count as you just aliases to these other accounts!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 18:58

Prostitute Isayaasss Afwrkirkir just like his Prostitute father Afwrki Abrhoe! Doing the same thing....So the History of Isaias AFwrkirkir's dad is that , his Dad worked as a Prostitute in Tigray where he providing prostitute services to Gaay members of the Abyssinian nobilities (i won't name them) and then the Local Orthodox Christian clergy found about this..and banished him from the area because this was against Gods' law in the Land of God!...So Afwrki abrah0e ran off to Eritrea where he provided Services to Turkish g44y men.....Then he met a woman, medhin berad who ran a Tej-bar/wh0r3h0us3 in Asmara...and he ate hur out after just orally servicing a gaay Turkish man, Madam Medhin Beraad got pregn4nt with B4by Isaiaas Afwrkirkir....

Hence why Prostitute Isaias Afwrki Rocks the Turkish G44y moustach of his g44y biological f4ther....and hence why he hates Tigrayans because of his s3m3n delivery boy Afwrki Abr4hoe (ie his official father on paper)....

Here is Isaias AFwrki's real father , a G4y turkish cab driver descendant of the g44y Turksih man who spewed hot turkish s33man in Afwrki Abrahoe's mouth....!

You see the share the same moustache, look, facial structure, and eyebrows (which isaias shaves down to look less Turkish)

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 20:50

The People of Sudan and Eritrea PROTEST Prostitute Isaiass Afwrkirkirs paid visit to Egypt by Saudi Arabia....

The Prostitute of Eritrea (Isaiasss afwrkirkir) was told this by the PROTESTING PEOPLE of SUDAN and ERITREA:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jun 2019, 22:52

The prostitute Isaias afwrkirkirarabia fears Eritreans overthrowing his illegitimate assss back to Tigray where he belongs Buried under the dirt of Mekele!
pastlast wrote:

pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

TRANSLATION:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Jun 2019, 01:02

The LIAR of nackfa, aka the CIA isaiass afwrkirkir...a Prostitute now officially recognised by all of his Arab handlers...El Sissy p1mps isayas afwrki to the other arabs!

pastlast wrote:

TRANSLATION:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 09 Jun 2019, 01:35

My apologies to Weizoro Adanesh for being the Mother of a Prostitute (MOP)

of her Son Prostitute Isaiass Afwrkirkirarab: