Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
nizzy

Re: What happened to the issue of Border demarcation

Post by nizzy » 12 Jun 2019, 01:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Jun 2019, 18:42

Do you remember when the dictator said, unless Ethiopia withdraw its soldiers and demarcate the common border according to the hague commissions verdict, we have nothing to talk. yet the government is talking with the new leadership of Ethiopia. We as citizens don't oppose the talk but since our people were held as hostages for the last 20 years under the pretext of unresolved border conflict, it is not only our right but also our obligation to know what is going on. But it seems, the alcoholic junk doesn't even seem to have a desire to mention it.

In regard to my cousins attack and their attempt to dominate Eritrea. They attack because they can and they can, because ,regardless how often they violate United nations charter or resolution, Mack Daddy is there to protect his client. In 1993, See the video below (start 27.56), one Eritrean lady asked the dictator, if our undiplomatic approach and Harsh language can be beneficial to Eritrea in a time where we need friends in the reconstruction process of our country. The dictator replied by saying, there is nothing wrong with his approach and his approach can be beneficial not only to Eritrea but also to Countries who have similar circumstances like Eritrea.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

In hand sight, was our approach beneficial to Eritrea and If so, why was the country totally isolated for the last 20 years despite we had the legal right on our side? If you ask me, Diplomatic failure,incompetence is the sole reason why the country was isolated. And insult to the injury , the dictator has not learned from his lesson and his homework, he is still acting like irresponsible street boy.
Thank you for getting back to me. To your first paragraph:

What PIA said numerous times that after the virtual demarcation there was no longer a border issue. The issue was the occupation of Eritrean territory and the acceptance of the Algiers agreement by Ethiopia. When PMAA came to power he said Ethiopia accepts it without reservation to the anger of your cousins do you remember them saying Badme is bigger than Eritrea? Anyway, the Ethiopian government meets with the Eritrean government they discuss somethings and following the discussions PIA essentially said we trust you PMAA do what you have to do. Since PMAA has come to power, those woyane servants who were attempting to hand over my country to Woyane were forced to quit. qis b'qis Woyane agents are being rounded up and arrested, The Ethiopian military has began withdrawing from the border areas. Giving what we now know and see I have a hard time understand your complaint or criticism here. Why would PIA say anything about it at this time?

Also, I provided you with links to articles about your cousins attacking my people throughout the years. If you don't dispute what I have posted (that they have been attacking now and then over those last 20 years) why are you going on about this? "We as citizens don't oppose the talk but since our people were held as hostages for the last 20 years under the pretext of unresolved border conflict" The pretext wasn't the border war it was Woyane's continued hostilities, continuied raids into Eritrea. What would you have my people do? Lay down and let your cousins kill them?

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
To answer your last question, if Eritrea should remove my cousins with force. I don't recommend that solely because waging war to reclaim Badme at this moment is to offer Woyanee extra life. What i recommend is, build institutions and strength the society instead of destroying it like wedi medhin berad is doing. Use Eritrea strategic position in the red sea region to our maximum advantage in terms of gaining military and economic superiority. instead of chasing the youth to leave the country in a very systematic way like the alcoholic junk is doing,create conducive atmosphere which make them to stay in the land and rebuild their future in their shore and last but not least, politics is about interest. our immediate interest should be how the land and the citizens of the land prosper and live a long and dignified life. You do know the immediate interest of the alcoholic junk is to be perceived as the statesman,philosopher as the Bismarck of the horn of Africa despite every one knows he is a poser and a phony.
Great, so you now understand why PIA isn't talking about border demarcation then.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Jun 2019, 01:36

nissy,
troubled follower and asset of Prostitute isayas afwrki (CIA agent/asset)....

Prostitute Isayas Afwrki, the CIA Asset is nothing but a Poser and a Phony "African Revolution Leader". He is only doing the job that he has been "TASKED" with , a Term he uses.

He uses alot of Language found in CIA Circles...He speaks about CIA Tactics and Langley, as if he knows the Place which he does since he works for the CIA.

His Handler is the US Citizen and CIA Agent Yemane "Monkey" Gebreab who while listed as a Sanctioned Person on the UN Resolution 1907 and the addendum was still Traveling to the US back and forth , not even under a Diplomatic Card.

How is the "Presidential Advisor" to "Isayas Afwrki" is able to Go in and Out of the US while being under UN Sanctions and listed as an Individual on the Sanctions Regime? Only someone that is a CIA Agent could get away with that....

PFDJ and their American Members are nothing CIA assets and agents who are working with the US government to Undo Eritrea's Independence.

Take a look at Sophia Tesfamariam, this sharmuuta did not suffer at all During the War for Liberation, infact she traveled the world, greeted Haile Selassie, and now she wines and dines with Mr. Cohen, a former US Ambassador?

What makes her more qualified to speak about Eritrean matters than the ERitrean Ambassador to the US?

Sophia Tesfamariam discussing U.S.-Eritrean relations with
Vice President Joe Biden
according to Madote, that White Guy doesn't look like Joe Biden
http://www.madote.com/2014/01/why-bring ... -cold.html
Obviously PFDJ lies and they Lie Continuously .... That White man doesn't look like Joe Biden, because he isn't Joe Biden (who knows)

Otherwise tho, why is Sophia meeting with an Obama Administration person?

Sophia meeting with Cohen, US Ambassador...Again, why is she in this position? Who gave her this position? Ofcourse, she will fight to keep her perks and position..but I suspect she is a CIA asset or agent because her biography does not make sense. With her old a55s age, she should've been a Tegadality but instead she was doing other things in her Twenties outside of Eritrea, of which noone knows and she can make anything up
nizzy wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 01:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Do you remember when the dictator said, unless Ethiopia withdraw its soldiers and demarcate the common border according to the hague commissions verdict, we have nothing to talk. yet the government is talking with the new leadership of Ethiopia. We as citizens don't oppose the talk but since our people were held as hostages for the last 20 years under the pretext of unresolved border conflict, it is not only our right but also our obligation to know what is going on. But it seems, the alcoholic junk doesn't even seem to have a desire to mention it.

In regard to my cousins attack and their attempt to dominate Eritrea. They attack because they can and they can, because ,regardless how often they violate United nations charter or resolution, Mack Daddy is there to protect his client. In 1993, See the video below (start 27.56), one Eritrean lady asked the dictator, if our undiplomatic approach and Harsh language can be beneficial to Eritrea in a time where we need friends in the reconstruction process of our country. The dictator replied by saying, there is nothing wrong with his approach and his approach can be beneficial not only to Eritrea but also to Countries who have similar circumstances like Eritrea.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

In hand sight, was our approach beneficial to Eritrea and If so, why was the country totally isolated for the last 20 years despite we had the legal right on our side? If you ask me, Diplomatic failure,incompetence is the sole reason why the country was isolated. And insult to the injury , the dictator has not learned from his lesson and his homework, he is still acting like irresponsible street boy.

What PIA said numerous times that after the virtual demarcation there was no longer a border issue. The issue was the occupation of Eritrean territory and the acceptance of the Algiers agreement by Ethiopia. When PMAA came to power he said Ethiopia accepts it without reservation to the anger of your cousins do you remember them saying Badme is bigger than Eritrea? Anyway, the Ethiopian government meets with the Eritrean government they discuss somethings and following the discussions PIA essentially said we trust you PMAA do what you have to do. Since PMAA has come to power, those woyane servants who were attempting to hand over my country to Woyane were forced to quit. qis b'qis Woyane agents are being rounded up and arrested, The Ethiopian military has began withdrawing from the border areas. Giving what we now know and see I have a hard time understand your complaint or criticism here. Why would PIA say anything about it at this time?

Also, I provided you with links to articles about your cousins attacking my people throughout the years. If you don't dispute what I have posted (that they have been attacking now and then over those last 20 years) why are you going on about this? "We as citizens don't oppose the talk but since our people were held as hostages for the last 20 years under the pretext of unresolved border conflict" The pretext wasn't the border war it was Woyane's continued hostilities, continuied raids into Eritrea. What would you have my people do? Lay down and let your cousins kill them?

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
To answer your last question, if Eritrea should remove my cousins with force. I don't recommend that solely because waging war to reclaim Badme at this moment is to offer Woyanee extra life. What i recommend is, build institutions and strength the society instead of destroying it like wedi medhin berad is doing. Use Eritrea strategic position in the red sea region to our maximum advantage in terms of gaining military and economic superiority. instead of chasing the youth to leave the country in a very systematic way like the alcoholic junk is doing,create conducive atmosphere which make them to stay in the land and rebuild their future in their shore and last but not least, politics is about interest. our immediate interest should be how the land and the citizens of the land prosper and live a long and dignified life. You do know the immediate interest of the alcoholic junk is to be perceived as the statesman,philosopher as the Bismarck of the horn of Africa despite every one knows he is a poser and a phony.
Great, so you now understand why PIA isn't talking about border demarcation then.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jun 2019, 03:41

nizzy wrote:

What PIA said numerous times that after the virtual demarcation there was no longer a border issue. The issue was the occupation of Eritrean territory and the acceptance of the Algiers agreement by Ethiopia. When PMAA came to power he said Ethiopia accepts it without reservation to the anger of your cousins do you remember them saying Badme is bigger than Eritrea? Anyway, the Ethiopian government meets with the Eritrean government they discuss somethings and following the discussions PIA essentially said we trust you PMAA do what you have to do. Since PMAA has come to power, those woyane servants who were attempting to hand over my country to Woyane were forced to quit. qis b'qis Woyane agents are being rounded up and arrested, The Ethiopian military has began withdrawing from the border areas. Giving what we now know and see I have a hard time understand your complaint or criticism here. Why would PIA say anything about it at this time? [/youtube]

Since, according to you we are on good footing with the new ruler of Ethiopia and woyane is crippled and decapitated, how can you justify and legitimize his rule then? What does he has to offer to the Eritrean People?

My cousins violiated the agreement they signed to accept because they have powefull friends who can protect them under their wings and they could violiate international law and bomb undisputed territory because of the presence of mack daddy. I beleive your lord used to belittle them by saying "woyane hade filosofi alewa, izi filosofi izi kaa, wey gobo kun wey kaa AB gebo tetsegaA, or mes wushuma adeka temasaselka mekiyad. This is the diplomacy of wedi medhin berad at its peak which kept Eritrea in total isolation.

Wedi medhin berad, instead of going straight to the the wushuma of his mother for assistance, he goes to the children (United arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia) who rely on the wushuma of their mother. The question is, why the middle man?

As you can see, woyane attacked eritrea because it knew it was exposed and NO country would say a Word in its defense.

. How the hell am i going to understand the alcoholic junk when the nation is becoming empty of is population, when we are lower than the lowest in every parameter.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Jun 2019, 04:26

Since, according to you we are on good footing with the new ruler of Ethiopia and woyane is crippled and decapitated, how can you justify and legitimize his rule then? What does he has to offer to the Eritrean People?

My cousins violiated the agreement they signed to accept because they have powefull friends who can protect them under their wings and they could violiate international law and bomb undisputed territory because of the presence of mack daddy. I beleive your lord used to belittle them by saying "woyane hade filosofi alewa, izi filosofi izi kaa, wey gobo kun wey kaa AB gebo tetsegaA, or mes wushuma adeka temasaselka mekiyad. This is the diplomacy of wedi medhin berad at its peak which kept Eritrea in total isolation.

Wedi medhin berad, instead of going straight to the the wushuma of his mother for assistance, he goes to the children (United arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia) who rely on the wushuma of their mother. The question is, why the middle man?

As you can see, woyane attacked eritrea because it knew it was exposed and NO country would say a Word in its defense.

. How the hell am i going to understand the alcoholic junk when the nation is becoming empty of is population, when we are lower than the lowest in every parameter.