Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member
Posts: 4435
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by gearhead » 09 Jun 2019, 13:41

True. That is what Eskinder's ego is striving to become! As you said, his demons want to be a nightmare on 40 million people, and want to do it on behalf of addis ababa.

But, demons are excellent dialecticians. They posses counter bodies. So it begs the point that they will inhetently bid for the counter bodies reactions from the 40million that eskinder has become a nightmare for! Ergo, the thesis anti-thesis synthesis masters who are eagerly twicking eskinder into an ego manifest win without a trace.

Do you for a minute believe that this seasoned deviant of a segment of a movement is incapable of eliminating eskender with a drop of ricine or a cup of cynide, where autopsy reveals natural causes?

No fool! Eskinder is spared because he is deemed an asset, the perfect specimen for a counter reaction.

An inbreed congradulates himself everytimr he obtains immediate ego gratification, allthe more he is he sowing the the seeds of his own e distruction!
mollamo wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 12:42
Eskinder is a nightmare for Gallas. He will fight you till the end. stay tuned
quote=mollamo post_id=923686 time=1560098551 user_id=49302]
Eskinder is a nightmare for Gallas. He will fight you till the end. stay tuned
[/quote]

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4435
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by gearhead » 09 Jun 2019, 14:09

But you work for aboy sibehat nega! A man who is enjoying the saga a) as a smoke screen from scrutiny of his business empires! b) as a seed for further devious and distructive ends.

You operate from a totally different motive! You shouldnt even be here!

Jawar is a Stanford idealist through and through! Anyone who has worked or went to school with them knows exactly what it means. Brilliant, goodwilled with a bundle of energy that only extra-terrestrial beings can inhabit. The same things that make them affectionate are the same things that hinder them; their inability to see that their are devious and malevolent forces that operate in this world. Inadvertantly, they are either checked into the realm of reality and/or are used up by realistic forces.

No! Both Jawar and Eskinder need to be put on a leash; other wise, we will see the effect of deviant forces that manipulate these fools.

Dawi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 13:38
I salute Jawar Mohammed for supporting Eskinder's right to organize as a "baladera committee". At least he is not a hypocrite like some of you in this forum. He realizes Eskinder has as much legal basis as his own social media leadership of "Qeerroo".

This Yonas dude won't say anything on those that come from outside AA & surroundings, claiming the city itself and in doing what ever they want including flaunting machetes in public demonstrations but, is happy to curtail Eskinder's verbal public announcement because he fears & senses Addis Ababans are maybe waking up and organizing to defend themselves.


[[..what Eskinder Nega is doing with Baladera Committee in Addis Ababa must be copied and repeated by pro-Zeginet Ethiopian nationalists in Adama, Hawassa, Dire Dawa and all diverse urban metropolitan areas nationwide. Zeginet politics is a long-term solution to the current politics of tribal nativism, hate and division in Ethiopia. After all, Qeerroo, Fano, Ejetto etc were also inspired and evolved from local committees that addressed the Welkait and Finfinne special interest cases. So they have no more legal basis, nor legitimacy than Eskinder’s Baladera committee. PM Abiy vilifying Eskinder’s Baladera committee while always bending over backwards to appease unelected social media activists driving the Qeerroo, Fano etc agenda is hypocrisy. Abiy’s recent statement that “all Ethiopian politics is ethnic politics” proves that he does not really understand the true meaning of Ethiopiawinet. It says a lot that Abiy’s government gives a blind eye to tribal thugs carrying AK47 in Amhara region and tribal mobs waving machete against minorities in Oromia but flexes its muscles on unarmed progressive non-tribal movements in Addis Ababa.

In fact, Eskinder’s committee defending the civil rights of all Ethiopian citizens of Addis Ababa has the moral high ground compared to those backward committees seeking for the so-called “return” of Welkait to Amhara and Finfinne to Oromo...]]
https://www.satenaw.com/ethiopia-both-b ... -be-right/
gearhead wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 09:57


Dawi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 13:38
I salute Jawar Mohammed for supporting Eskinder's right to organize as a "baladera committee". At least he is not a hypocrite like some of you in this forum. He realizes Eskinder has as much legal basis as his own social media leadership of "Qeerroo".

This Yonas dude won't say anything on those that come from outside AA & surroundings, claiming the city itself and in doing what ever they want including flaunting machetes in public demonstrations but, is happy to curtail Eskinder's verbal public announcement because he fears & senses Addis Ababans are maybe waking up and organizing to defend themselves.


[[..what Eskinder Nega is doing with Baladera Committee in Addis Ababa must be copied and repeated by pro-Zeginet Ethiopian nationalists in Adama, Hawassa, Dire Dawa and all diverse urban metropolitan areas nationwide. Zeginet politics is a long-term solution to the current politics of tribal nativism, hate and division in Ethiopia. After all, Qeerroo, Fano, Ejetto etc were also inspired and evolved from local committees that addressed the Welkait and Finfinne special interest cases. So they have no more legal basis, nor legitimacy than Eskinder’s Baladera committee. PM Abiy vilifying Eskinder’s Baladera committee while always bending over backwards to appease unelected social media activists driving the Qeerroo, Fano etc agenda is hypocrisy. Abiy’s recent statement that “all Ethiopian politics is ethnic politics” proves that he does not really understand the true meaning of Ethiopiawinet. It says a lot that Abiy’s government gives a blind eye to tribal thugs carrying AK47 in Amhara region and tribal mobs waving machete against minorities in Oromia but flexes its muscles on unarmed progressive non-tribal movements in Addis Ababa.

In fact, Eskinder’s committee defending the civil rights of all Ethiopian citizens of Addis Ababa has the moral high ground compared to those backward committees seeking for the so-called “return” of Welkait to Amhara and Finfinne to Oromo...]]
https://www.satenaw.com/ethiopia-both-b ... -be-right/
gearhead wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 09:57

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jun 2019, 14:11

dwait
Dawi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 13:38
I salute Jawar Mohammed for supporting Eskinder's right to organize as a "baladera committee". At least he is not a hypocrite like some of you in this forum. He realizes Eskinder has as much legal basis as his own social media leadership of "Qeerroo".
i think u repeating this twice even so i answered to u...since u dont understand i wrote children story so that u will understand ...

i up on time fox meet hen and ask how hen is doing ?

hen answered fine thinks to God!

the fox then ask how her master treat her ?

the hen answered fine thinks God!

then once the fox breaking the ice , he go for killer question

the fox said, but i am only one thing i dont like about your master ?

the hen said what is it

after long hesitation and pretending just to keep the hen in suspense, and
just to create the elision of that he doesn't get involved in hen personal business

once he got the hen attention and the hen want to her what the fox think of her master

the fox said i dont want how he keep u under hen-coop. your human right is violated , all hen should be free roaming it is your right given by almight god how in hell your master took away from u... bal bala etc etc

so the hen protested and demanding free roaming and opposed for any coop that restricting her free movement .. my question is what is the fox preparing this poor thing.? i know u will not know the answer so i have to tell u the moral of the story

JOYWAR want እስክንድር to fail, so encouraging him to fail over the cliff and her u come and telling us JOYWAR support your idiot

sun
Member
Posts: 4464
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by sun » 09 Jun 2019, 14:43

mollamo wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 12:42
Eskinder is a nightmare for Gallas. He will fight you till the end. stay tuned
hmm.... 8)

Typical! Even envious serpent Judas have been fighting Jesus directly and indirectly just to end up selling Jesus for 30 silver coins after which time he came to regret his evil behavior and committed suicide. End of the story! :mrgreen:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 2355
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jun 2019, 14:57

You don’t need to be a supporter or opponent of Eskinder to be able to express your opinion impartially. I am no his supporter but I believe he has a right to hold press conferences and establish a media outlet like anybody else. If there is a hate speech involved in his statements then punish him under the law of the land. The government can’t prohibit his press conference just because they don’t like what he would be saying. That a violation of his right to free speech that he fought against in the last couple of decades.

gearhead wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 15:28

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2728
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jun 2019, 15:32

Dawi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 13:38
I salute Jawar Mohammed for supporting Eskinder's right to organize as a "baladera committee". At least he is not a hypocrite like some of you in this forum. He realizes Eskinder has as much legal basis as his own social media leadership of "Qeerroo".

This Yonas dude won't say anything on those that come from outside AA & surroundings, claiming the city itself and in doing what ever they want including flaunting machetes in public demonstrations but, is happy to curtail Eskinder's verbal public announcement because he fears & senses Addis Ababans are maybe waking up and organizing to defend themselves.


[[..what Eskinder Nega is doing with Baladera Committee in Addis Ababa must be copied and repeated by pro-Zeginet Ethiopian nationalists in Adama, Hawassa, Dire Dawa and all diverse urban metropolitan areas nationwide. Zeginet politics is a long-term solution to the current politics of tribal nativism, hate and division in Ethiopia. After all, Qeerroo, Fano, Ejetto etc were also inspired and evolved from local committees that addressed the Welkait and Finfinne special interest cases. So they have no more legal basis, nor legitimacy than Eskinder’s Baladera committee. PM Abiy vilifying Eskinder’s Baladera committee while always bending over backwards to appease unelected social media activists driving the Qeerroo, Fano etc agenda is hypocrisy. Abiy’s recent statement that “all Ethiopian politics is ethnic politics” proves that he does not really understand the true meaning of Ethiopiawinet. It says a lot that Abiy’s government gives a blind eye to tribal thugs carrying AK47 in Amhara region and tribal mobs waving machete against minorities in Oromia but flexes its muscles on unarmed progressive non-tribal movements in Addis Ababa.

In fact, Eskinder’s committee defending the civil rights of all Ethiopian citizens of Addis Ababa has the moral high ground compared to those backward committees seeking for the so-called “return” of Welkait to Amhara and Finfinne to Oromo...]]
https://www.satenaw.com/ethiopia-both-b ... -be-right/
gearhead wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 09:57
It is your right to salute Jawar Mohammad or somebody else, even a wild animal.

After failing to substantiate your own claim calling others hypocrites simply shows how much super hypocrite you are.

I think I am, like the guy in the video and millions of others in the country, started to express our respective views in order to share our concerns for the country and its people, according to our respective estimates, rather than to nurture our respective ambition to power or any other kind of privilege to our personal selves.

I have seen up until now nothing that looks something serious that the guy is trying to claim, just lies after lies, shamelessily. And the people have started to realise what motivates him. Why should I need to be hypocrite for this inept individual, someone bent on cheating and trying to manipulate the people?

With how many so called "baladeras" are we supposed to deal at the end of the day, anyhow?

Leave the pro-zeginet claim alone, Dr. Berhanu Nega, as chairman of the new so called Zeginet-party explizitely distanced himself from how this Fugaa is trying to instigate disturbance in the country, because he realises what it means if lack of peace takes hold in the country.

People are watching patentiently the move of this Fugaa.

Did you expect that he will have a free ride?

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2876
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Dawi » 09 Jun 2019, 15:37

gearhead wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 14:09
No! Both Jawar and Eskinder need to be put on a leash; other wise, we will see the effect of deviant forces that manipulate these fools.
The above is a fair thing to say.

BTW, I don't understand Sebhat much, let alone work for him. Instead of transforming EFFORT to EPRDF ownership by creating some kind of IPO possibly making TPLF rich, he claimed it exclusively "his" own, disappointing many Ethiopians. After-all, national banks wrote off billions of EFFORT loans! Aboy mocked the interviewer, "ፀበል አይደለም የሚረጨው"? እንዳንተ "ፀበል" እንደሚባርክ አያምንም ማለት ነው! :P
Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 14:11
JOYWAR want እስክንድር to fail, so encouraging him to fail over the cliff and her u come and telling us JOYWAR support your idiot


Ethoash,

Jawar has always been interested in supporting Amara nationalism; he may have finally found what he wanted in NAMA! I am not sure he likes that.

Eskinder on the other hand, is a different animal altogether! If anything, Jawar may find an ally in Eskinder, in building bridges among Ethiopians.

Dr. Abiy won't allow Eskinder free because he probably fears what the "Ethnic Nationalists" response to that would be!

Most Ethiopians know full well that Eskinder is not an Amara nationalist!
Last edited by Dawi on 09 Jun 2019, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jun 2019, 15:40

Selam/ wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 14:57
You don’t need to be a supporter or opponent of Eskinder to be able to express your opinion impartially. I am no his supporter but I believe he has a right to hold press conferences and establish a media outlet like anybody else. If there is a hate speech involved in his statements then punish him under the law of the land. The government can’t prohibit his press conference just because they don’t like what he would be saying. That a violation of his right to free speech that he fought against in the last couple of decades.

gearhead wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 15:28
Selam

here is the first time we r in agreement ... give freedom of speech right to JOYWAR TO let him say what ever he want to say without any restriction ..

for sure u will have million restriction of joywar .. if u dont have give yes or no answer..

second u said we have to punished Esinder for hate speech... okay i will give u one "ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ እስላሞች"ከማለት በላይ ምን የጥላቻ ንጝግር አለ

once in your life pls answer the question without dodging

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jun 2019, 15:43

Dawi,

this is my last time asking u the same question .... i dont want history yes or no question

if u want unrestricted freedom of speech to እስክንድር
would u offer the same kind of unrestricted freedom of speech for JOYWAR .. END OF QUESTION yes or no.. no history.. if u write history i am done with u..

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2728
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jun 2019, 15:52

Dawi,

you asked for it and now you have it. Please give an applause for the arrival of this new "baladeras", unless you want to prove yourself truly an hypocrite in the public.

"የፊንፊኔ ባለአደራ ፕሬዝዳንት ማሜ ማሜ የሰጡት መግለጫ":


Selam/
Member
Posts: 2355
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jun 2019, 16:02

Woyane rat - 1st, I don’t think he deliberately put out this statement to offend our Muslim brothers and sisters. Woyanes are just fanning the flame. 2nd, I wouldn’t be offended if he says Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia.

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:40
"ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ እስላሞች"ከማለት በላይ ምን የጥላቻ ንጝግር አለ

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2876
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Dawi » 09 Jun 2019, 16:04

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:43
Dawi,

this is my last time asking u the same question .... i dont want history yes or no question

if u want unrestricted freedom of speech to እስክንድር
would u offer the same kind of unrestricted freedom of speech for JOYWAR .. END OF QUESTION yes or no.. no history.. if u write history i am done with u..
Ehoash - You've got to be kidding!

[[..In an interview, Jawar bragged - "We have two governments in Ethiopia: Abiy's government and Qeerroo government." Similar to the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of IRAN, Jawar does not seek political office but he knows that both authorities, the Qeerroo and Dr. Abiy's OPDO, function under his influence...]]

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jun 2019, 16:31

Selam/ wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 16:02
Woyane rat - 1st, I don’t think he deliberately put out this statement to offend our Muslim brothers and sisters. Woyanes are just fanning the flame. 2nd, I wouldn’t be offended if he says Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia.

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:40
"ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ እስላሞች"ከማለት በላይ ምን የጥላቻ ንጝግር አለ
selam i appreciated u try to help Dawit .. he is running way from this question because he is smarter then u..

Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia. is not use as derogatory term in history so if u say it it doesnt have effect

but when u said "ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ እስላሞች" u r using derogatory term... to tell u the truth i dont even fk about any religion but i respect religion and i respect the people right .. i will never say that .. if i do i am just human i will say sorry and i will not repeat it.. the Muslim even doesnt care he said it i am the only one who shouting here.. because i know injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere....

yesterday እስክንድር insulted a seating Mayor we didnt say anything because we r not oromo
today he insulted the whole Muslim we didn't say because we r not a Muslim
who is going to insult tomorrow...

as i said all it need to be done is say sorry and promise not to do it again ..ነገር ግን ተሽፋፍኖ የሚኬድ ነገር የለም

by the way in Indian language, Negro means is not derogatory name it mean black ... so if u said Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia. is not use as derogatory term in history so if u say it it doesnt have effect

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Ethoash » 09 Jun 2019, 16:40

Dawi wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 16:04
Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:43
Dawi,
Ehoash - You've got to be kidding!

[[..In an interview, Jawar bragged - "We have two governments in Ethiopia: Abiy's government and Qeerroo government." Similar to the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of IRAN, Jawar does not seek political office but he knows that both authorities, the Qeerroo and Dr. Abiy's OPDO, function under his influence...]]
since u give me half answer i will try one more time...

so what u r saying allowed Joywar to say we have two government..... at that time hell broke out .. in fact after the condominium he did not come out to speak .. which i really really like his cooling down.. we dont want Joywar we dont want እስክንድር those to leading us to civil war. why we have uneducated people plus unemployed and restless young who have nothing to lose they youth want civil war ግርግር ለሌባ ያመቻል ነው ነገሩ... trust me JOYWAR CAN TRIGGER war so too እስክንድር... once Ethiopia developed and our demoracy is matured i dont mind both of them speak like crazy even kkk allowed in usa even so they have 9 supporter ...

okay going back to my question.... what r u saying allowed JOywar to say "We have two governments in Ethiopia: Abiy's government and Qeerroo government." or tell him to cool it down or tell him go head make your speech it is freedom of speech ...what should we do now that is my question ... now if u dont support JOYWAR SAYING THIS THEN u cant give free ride to እስክንድር that simple

what u r saying to me is since እስክንድር Amhara he is more loyal to Ethiopia so let as give him more freedom of speech... as first class citizen he is..
second about Joywar since he is second class citizen we dont trust him being an Ethiopian or loyal to Ethiopia so let limit his speech.. that is what i am understanding from your suffering to answer this simple question

Selam/
Member
Posts: 2355
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jun 2019, 18:00

Woyane rat - “...derogatory...” that is probably true if the judging person has a hateful brain and believes some of his fingers are foreign. I don’t know about you but none of my fingers look foreign to me. None. Either your anatomy is a hybrid of human and animal or your infantile brain is corrupted by satan.

Who is the “seating mayor?” and who said I can’t insult him when woyane thugs are trashing the Prime Minster every day?
Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 16:31
Selam/ wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 16:02
Woyane rat - 1st, I don’t think he deliberately put out this statement to offend our Muslim brothers and sisters. Woyanes are just fanning the flame. 2nd, I wouldn’t be offended if he says Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia.

Ethoash wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:40
"ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ እስላሞች"ከማለት በላይ ምን የጥላቻ ንጝግር አለ
selam i appreciated u try to help Dawit .. he is running way from this question because he is smarter then u..

Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia. is not use as derogatory term in history so if u say it it doesnt have effect

but when u said "ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ የሚኖሩ እስላሞች" u r using derogatory term... to tell u the truth i dont even fk about any religion but i respect religion and i respect the people right .. i will never say that .. if i do i am just human i will say sorry and i will not repeat it.. the Muslim even doesnt care he said it i am the only one who shouting here.. because i know injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere....

yesterday እስክንድር insulted a seating Mayor we didnt say anything because we r not oromo
today he insulted the whole Muslim we didn't say because we r not a Muslim
who is going to insult tomorrow...

as i said all it need to be done is say sorry and promise not to do it again ..ነገር ግን ተሽፋፍኖ የሚኬድ ነገር የለም

by the way in Indian language, Negro means is not derogatory name it mean black ... so if u said Gurages or Oromos or Amharas living in Ethiopia. is not use as derogatory term in history so if u say it it doesnt have effect

info
Member
Posts: 3435
Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 11:33

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by info » 09 Jun 2019, 18:26

The idiocy of the administration and gov. is beyond me. Whether you agree with the ideas of Eskender or not, there should have been no issues whether he should be allowed to hold press conference or not. Eskender's aim is one and one, and he has constantly said it. It is to make sure EPRDF or any ethnic based party will not win the upcoming election in Addis Ababa. He is using the "press conference" fiasco just to achieve that aim. He is exposing the administration of ethnic bias which is a very bad thing if you want to win election in Addis Ababa. Believe he is doing a great job of portraying the current Addis administration as a one ethnic entity that is repressing the voices of Addis Ababans.

The Fara/Segete idiots in the administration seem to have problems in understanding the mentality of Addis Ababans. He is isolating them and portraying them as a one ethnic administration and the fools are directly playing into his hands. It would have been far better for them to allow him hold his press conferences that could may go for 3 or 4 times and may lose its attractiveness. But the idiots are confirming what he has been saying that they are anti Addis Ababans and are trying to repress the voices of its citizens. How stupid are these people to try and fool Addis Ababans with the same old woyane dedebit style lies. It is really beyond me. It looks like a Segete is Segete whether he comes from the north or south. They always go back to their fara woyane tricks of "ዓይንህን ልጨፍንህና ላታልልህ". It is now more than clear for me that the fate of Takele Uma will be no different than that of Arkebe Ekubay!

And if I have any knowledge about Eskender, believe me he will try for 100 times to hold press conference just to expose and isolate the administration. If the administration thinks he will give up, then they really don't know how stubborn Eskender is. They have started a fight with the wrong guy. They will lose Addis in the process and help him achieve his aim. Such idiots!

Selam/
Member
Posts: 2355
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jun 2019, 20:00

Great observation. Woyane’s stand was pretty much clear: you trespass, you get arrested, tortured and if needed killed. There is no free and fair election no mater what. Period!

Here we have the new EPRDF and city admin wanting to have it both ways: free but not really free. As Eskinder continuous to dig in his heels and the vendetta continues, people will question the credibility of Takele and he will eventually lose confidence vote and election which is the prime mission of Mr. Eskinder.
info wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 18:26
The idiocy of the administration and gov. is beyond me. Whether you agree with the ideas of Eskender or not, there should have been no issues whether he should be allowed to hold press conference or not. Eskender's aim is one and one, and he has constantly said it. It is to make sure EPRDF or any ethnic based party will not win the upcoming election in Addis Ababa. He is using the "press conference" fiasco just to achieve that aim. He is exposing the administration of ethnic bias which is a very bad thing if you want to win election in Addis Ababa. Believe he is doing a great job of portraying the current Addis administration as a one ethnic entity that is repressing the voices of Addis Ababans.

The Fara/Segete idiots in the administration seem to have problems in understanding the mentality of Addis Ababans. He is isolating them and portraying them as a one ethnic administration and the fools are directly playing into his hands. It would have been far better for them to allow him hold his press conferences that could may go for 3 or 4 times and may lose its attractiveness. But the idiots are confirming what he has been saying that they are anti Addis Ababans and are trying to repress the voices of its citizens. How stupid are these people to try and fool Addis Ababans with the same old woyane dedebit style lies. It is really beyond me. It looks like a Segete is Segete whether he comes from the north or south. They always go back to their fara woyane tricks of "ዓይንህን ልጨፍንህና ላታልልህ". It is now more than clear for me that the fate of Takele Uma will be no different than that of Arkebe Ekubay!

And if I have any knowledge about Eskender, believe me he will try for 100 times to hold press conference just to expose and isolate the administration. If the administration thinks he will give up, then they really don't know how stubborn Eskender is. They have started a fight with the wrong guy. They will lose Addis in the process and help him achieve his aim. Such idiots!

Dawi
Member
Posts: 2876
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by Dawi » 09 Jun 2019, 22:22

Defend,

My take with Jawar is not all negative; I know he played devils advocate up to now but, chances are he will come around
sooner or later. As I mentioned before Eskinder can be someone Jawar can work with.

It is funny you brought the "new baladeras" guy; I was listening to Ambo and he considers "ማሜ ማሜ" a nut case.

Listen to Ambo calling ማሜ ማሜ names in the following clip:

BTW, Ambo is threating Addis Ababans of food blockade if they stand with Eskinder! He thinks folks will vote for their belly alone! What a fool!

It is in the Oromos interest to feed Addis Ababans because they make good living. All farmers around big cities any where benefit from that and the associated perks Cities provide.

In Eskinder's case, he stands for the land robbed "AA Oromos" as well. You guys realize & remember that! Those "ethnic pimps" who sold AA Oromos land by cahooting with the past administration can't hide for ever. Chances are they're the ones who are trying to shut Eskinder down.




DefendTheTruth wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 15:52
Dawi,

you asked for it and now you have it. Please give an applause for the arrival of this new "baladeras", unless you want to prove yourself truly an hypocrite in the public.

"የፊንፊኔ ባለአደራ ፕሬዝዳንት ማሜ ማሜ የሰጡት መግለጫ":


TGAA
Member
Posts: 428
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: የእስክንድር ደጋፊ ነኝ ብለህ አፍህን ምትከፍት ሁሉ ስማ ::Yonas Yemiru #

Post by TGAA » 10 Jun 2019, 00:09

This run of the mill simpleton is threatening Ethiopians just like his ilk Ayatola Jawar that if Ethiopians don't bend to their dictate and stave theme. Ethiopian are not living by anyone will or charity . They live in their home land on Gods will nobody's. when you threaten them you have to be ready what going to come in kind. And you will lose hands down. A quite sea is always deceptive. Ethiopians are tolerant to a fault, but if you threaten them they deal with the treat unflinchingly . So Eskendr is a flickering warning sign but if you push you luck, you would not comprehend what will hit you. You are threatening , burping all that .. but if push comes to shove though -- Ethiopians will respond , and respond ferociously.


B. Franklin once said that
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Post Reply