Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Khysion

Without Oromo, there would be no Ethiopia

Post by Khysion » 07 Jun 2019, 14:55

Without Oromos. Ottoman Egyptian province would've colonized Ethiopia.

Without Oromos. Sudan Darvish their brave Beja army would've swept through Ethiopia and ruled them.

Without Oromos. Ethiopia could never resist Italy.

Without Oromos. Ethiopia economy would fall because of most of the agriculture, production, electricity, water and resources are found within Oromia.

God bless the mighty Oromo nation. I wish Somalis had better leaders to unite all Somalis and create a powerful nation with Oromos.

mollamo

Re: Without Oromo, there would be no Ethiopia

Post by mollamo » 07 Jun 2019, 16:35

Somalies will not be united with Gaal .we are disgusted with galla

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Jun 2019, 17:49

mollamo wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 16:35
Let me guess..... You actually expect us to believe that you're somali?

sun

Post by sun » 07 Jun 2019, 19:09

mollamo wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 16:35
hmm... :mrgreen:
Stay away because this is not for the divisive Wey ine wey ine... cyber snakes like you! You are talking the way you are talking because you are disgusted with your baboon self. :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 07 Jun 2019, 19:24

Khysion

r u idiot then that Dognet ?

እያልክ ያለህው እኳ እኛ ለኢትዬዽያ ሞተናል ግን ፩፶ ዓመት ተገዝተናል። ታድያ የሞትከው ለአማራ ነበራ። you die for Amhara rule not for Ethiopia it would have been better if Italy rule then the Amhara ... just look the whole Ethiopia and Addis Ababa what the Italy achieved in just short five years. after that the Amhara never build anything ..

my second point yes, the oromo might have all the resources but the golden have all can do attitude and entrepreneur skill, this skill u get it , it is born with u... yes, u might develop it by education but mostly it is u r born with it...the golden have this skill for the last 3000 years... just look what they achieved in just 29 short years.. while fighting all opp. trust me more then coffee, more then golden entrepreneur skill or gift is move valuable....

just look what happened in ለቀምቴ to kill one Golden sport player they bomb the whole hotel ..now imagine how many people work in that hotel say 100 and they have ten family that they depend on them 1000 people life lost this is like killing 1000 people that is what i call it when u bomb factory and institute where people livelihood depended... now this is only who work in that hotel how about the suppliers food and other service that they supply to this hotel may be another 1000 , and 10,000 with their family in total 11000 people lost their income ... this is oromo for u...

Aspirant

Post by Aspirant » 07 Jun 2019, 20:03

The past is the past..why brag about it..lets go forward with a united Ethiopia..

No one ethnic group is better than others..

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 07 Jun 2019, 22:13

Ethoash wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 19:24
Khysion

r u idiot then that Dognet ?

እያልክ ያለህው እኳ እኛ ለኢትዬዽያ ሞተናል ግን ፩፶ ዓመት ተገዝተናል። ታድያ የሞትከው ለአማራ ነበራ። you die for Amhara rule not for Ethiopia it would have been better if Italy rule then the Amhara ... just look the whole Ethiopia and Addis Ababa what the Italy achieved in just short five years. after that the Amhara never build anything ..

my second point yes, the oromo might have all the resources but the golden have all can do attitude and entrepreneur skill, this skill u get it , it is born with u... yes, u might develop it by education but mostly it is u r born with it...the golden have this skill for the last 3000 years... just look what they achieved in just 29 short years.. while fighting all opp. trust me more then coffee, more then golden entrepreneur skill or gift is move valuable....

just look what happened in ለቀምቴ to kill one Golden sport player they bomb the whole hotel ..now imagine how many people work in that hotel say 100 and they have ten family that they depend on them 1000 people life lost this is like killing 1000 people that is what i call it when u bomb factory and institute where people livelihood depended... now this is only who work in that hotel how about the suppliers food and other service that they supply to this hotel may be another 1000 , and 10,000 with their family in total 11000 people lost their income ... this is oromo for u...
Now Oromos rule the country and are doing far better than Agame that once ruled. :lol:

How do you feel? Not so golden now. :lol:

Entrepreneurs? Please! Somalis are leading the business sector in Africa and known as the Jews of Africa. Proof: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-afric ... frica.html

Funny how you call yourselves "golden" when you barely got any gold in Tigray region. :lol:

When most of the gold, Silva, diamond, Gemstones and other minerals found in the Horn are mostly found in Somaliland. This is the place Land of Punt ruled and Egyptians traded with because it was rich with minerals, incense, salt, spices, metal, wood, textiles, ivory, exotic animals and livestock.

dolphin

Post by dolphin » 08 Jun 2019, 09:37

you are right

but today ethiopian leadership is worse than tplf