Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2019, 16:30

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 16:24
Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 14:23
my father and uncle spoke 5-6 languages, somali and afaan oromo being among them.
somalis cannot understand afaan oromo or the ''dialect'' the borana speak.
but a borana and another oromo from anywhere, can understand each other.
enough studies have been carried out + i have witnessed it enough, along with my family, for me to know this to be a fact.

just stop. you lost already. gracefully accept defeat.
What about your mother and aunt? You are mentally slow, miskin..
what do they have to do with this discussion, you retarded grasshopper chasing agame?
if they spoke the somali language, i would have mentioned them, you fool.

anyways, you lost. you tried to spread a lie about oromos, and I refuted it.
stick to discussing agames, and somalis, if you wish.
you know nothing about us oromos.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 Jun 2019, 08:23

Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 16:30
what do they have to do with this discussion, you retarded grasshopper chasing agame?

You are mentally slow toddler..

Borana, Gabra, Orma, Sakuye, Afraanqallo, Guji, karrayyu never use that meaningless word to refer to themselves, you clearly have an Identity crisis.

Naga Tuma reply to Horus.
Naga Tuma wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:08
This possibility is why I wish I have a Borana-Geez dictionary.
You see, the so called Oromo's can barely understand each other.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Jun 2019, 14:38

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 08:23
Sadacha Macca wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 16:30

You are mentally slow toddler..

Borana, Gabra, Orma, Sakuye, Afraanqallo, Guji, karrayyu never use that meaningless word to refer to themselves, you clearly have an Identity crisis.

Naga Tuma reply to Horus.
Naga Tuma wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 20:08
This possibility is why I wish I have a Borana-Geez dictionary.
You see, the so called Oromo's can barely understand each other.
Agame or somali lady,

That's wishful thinking of yours because Oromo unity is among your worst nightmares.
They all recognize that they are Oromo and refer to themselves as such.
You're not dealing with the Oromo of the past. This generation is way more united and politically conscious. Hence the reason why they were able to chase your agame uncles back to mekelle.
And once again a random internet commentator is not sufficient evidence to substantiate such a ridiculous claim. We all know afaan oromo is mutually intelligible and I've seen it in real life.
Not to mention naga tunas comment says more about his perhaps poor understanding of afaan oromo than anything else.

Keep trying and failing agame lady. Its a bit sad and entertaining.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Jun 2019, 16:47

Mentally slow toddler..

Naga Tuma is 67 years old Borana man and he knows what he's talking about, the "Oromo"word is like the Habesha term.

Ethnic definition.
Relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

Oromo's are many different ethnic groups that have nothing in common!!!

Guji are ethnically Bantu and known for their incest culture.
Borana are ethnically Bantu and Nilotic and are unproductive people.
Orma are ethnically Bantu and Muslim.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Jun 2019, 18:02

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 Jun 2019, 16:47
Mentally slow toddler..

Naga Tuma is 67 years old Borana man and he knows what he's talking about, the "Oromo"word is like the Habesha term.

Ethnic definition.
Relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

Oromo's are many different ethnic groups that have nothing in common!!!

Guji are ethnically Bantu and known for their incest culture.
Borana are ethnically Bantu and Nilotic and are unproductive people.
Orma are ethnically Bantu and Muslim.

Retarded Agame Lady/or somali lady:

He could be a 1,000 years old; and that STILL would not make him an expert, nor would it mean that he would always be correct.
Oromo came from ORMA, a term that we used to refer to ourselves; can the same be said about the habesha term in the 1800s?
I doubt it, but, bring forth your proof, if you have it.

We are a nation-simple and plain. Our diversity does not make us separate or different ethnic groups, our language is ONE, our culture is one despite the diversity in things like clothing, etc, which is natural, but not different to the point that it would be categorized as different groups, etc.

Guji are cushitic/hamitic, like all oromos, but have assimilated some darasa, sidama, and others.
still, they are indistinguishable from other oromos, if you put them in the same room.
i know, because my parents were raised in adoola.
borana are hamitic/cushitic like all oromos, but may have assimilated some nilotic groups, still, they too, resemble all other oromos for the most part.
i would know, because i have boran cousins.

btw none of what you said proved your points. it's simply evil wishful thinking because once again, oromo unity scares you and it was what caused your agame uncles to be chased to mekelle.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 09 Jun 2019, 09:19

Mentally slow toddler.

You are just spewing ignorance, there is no such thing as Oromo's people, Oromo ethnic groups or Oromo language, the term "Oromo" is misleading term, because it's just a pseudonym, so get over it.

If you put Jawar mohamed in a crowd of the so called Oromo's, he would sticks out like a sore thumb!!

Culture definition.

Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, encompassing language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts.

"Culture encompasses religion, what we wear, how we wear it, our language, marriage, music"

Gabra, AfranQallo, Sakuye, Borana and Orma ethnic groups wear traditional Somali women clothing.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Jun 2019, 16:25

Retarded Agame/Somali hybrid diqala lady,

1) You have yet to bring any proof to substantiate ANY of your outlandish claims, yet expect people to just accept what you say, without question. That would be foolishness to say the least. Bring forth your proof if you are indeed truthful; otherwise it's safe to say you're lying and spreading malicious propaganda.

2) If there is no such thing as Oromo people, then why do millions upon millions of people, from Wallaga to Guji to Borana to Maccaa to Tuulama to Afran Qallo and others, identify as such, speak a language they all understand, and believe that they belong to one nation/Ummata Tokko?

3) Diversity in looks does not mean Oromos are not a nation, all it means is just that: they have diverse looks; nothing more, nothing less.
Larger nations spread over larger territory=tends to make them diverse, this is common sense and logical, but of course, who expects an agame-somali diqala to grasp this simple concept?

Even if those groups wear clothing that ''somali women'' wear, even though you haven't proven that somali women invented those attires; that still is not sufficient proof to substantiate your false claims.

You keep failing agame-somali diqala; you should stop now while you're behind, not ahead.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 10 Jun 2019, 08:21

2) If there is no such thing as Oromo people,
homeless drug addicted nasty [deleted], read my my previous post, the "Oromo" word is like the Habesha term.

Larger nations spread over larger territory=tends to make them diverse, this is common sense and logical,
It seems obvious that your knowledge of the so called Oromo people is limited to this forum and google search..

those confused people all live right next to each other in a very small overcrowded landlocked territory but they have absolutely nothing in common, Some of them are muslims, some them are christians and some of them worship trees.

Even if those groups wear clothing that ''somali women'' wear, even though you haven't proven that somali women invented those attires; that still is not sufficient proof to substantiate your false claims.
Jealous [deleted]..

I suggest you quit talking out of your dirty [deleted] if you have zero idea what you are talking about, It's Somali women who invented those beautiful traditional dress also known as one shoulder dress in the western countries thousand years ago, and now everyone is wearing traditional Somali dress.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jun 2019, 18:38

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
10 Jun 2019, 08:21
2) If there is no such thing as Oromo people,
homeless drug addicted nasty [deleted], read my my previous post, the "Oromo" word is like the Habesha term.

Larger nations spread over larger territory=tends to make them diverse, this is common sense and logical,
It seems obvious that your knowledge of the so called Oromo people is limited to this forum and google search..

those confused people all live right next to each other in a very small overcrowded landlocked territory but they have absolutely nothing in common, Some of them are muslims, some them are christians and some of them worship trees.

Jealous [deleted]..

I suggest you quit talking out of your dirty [deleted] if you have zero idea what you are talking about, It's Somali women who invented those beautiful traditional dress also known as one shoulder dress in the western countries thousand years ago, and now everyone is wearing traditional Somali dress.
1) I am not homeless nor am I a drug addict, Alhamdulilah... but admittedly, I am a broke part time college student who will soon be making decent $$ when I finish up learning how to code....but if those insults/lies make you feel better, then sure, like the typical agame cyber jegna, use them.

2) You did not prove anything, all you are doing is saying ''take my word for it, trust me, even though I have yet to bring any proof to substantiate it.''
No-one will take your retarded claims seriously my agame/somali diqala lady friend. Prove your claims. Arabs coined the term ''habesha'' or ''habesh'' while OROMO themselves coined the term ORMA or OROMO. Big difference there!

3) Since when is Oromia small my agame friend? Oromia is the biggest state in Ethiopia, the most populous, and the richest in regards to resources; so what's small about it again? and all abyssinians are landlocked, hence the reason i know you are a zoomali, not an abyssinian, otherwise why would you, a landlocked ''abyssinian'' try to insult an oromo by calling his land, landlocked?
Is that not hypocritical to say the least? Only a person with ports, such as a zoomali, would use such an insult.
why not be proud of your zoomali-ness if that's what u are? why be like the agames and pretend to be that which you are not?
and oh yeah-speaking a mutually intelligible language, having common descent, common political interests, a common foe in agame/diqalas like you, and having a common homeland, is not something we oromos have in common?! how retarded can you be? wow.
and having diverse religious views=is not sufficient proof to substantiate your malicious and evil lies.
many nations globally have diversity in religions, and still, recognize, that they belong to one nation.

okay prove that somali women invented those clothings and did not get influenced by turkish/persian/arab/etc, types of clothing.
instead of insulting over and over, which proves you are indirectly admitting defeat in this discussion, bring forth your proof if you are indeed truthful.

you should quit while you're behind... you are failing epic-ally.... you are not making any points nor are you bringing proof....

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 12 Jun 2019, 08:35

1) I am not homeless nor am I a drug addict.
Yes, you are a crackhead homeless [deleted] and a professional beggar who keep begging for money to support his drug addiction on social media and from Somali children..

And when did "being landlocked" become an insult? what a nasty low IQ animal.

Don't quote me again!!

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2019, 16:48

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 08:35
1) I am not homeless nor am I a drug addict.
Yes, you are a crackhead homeless [deleted] and a professional beggar who keep begging for money to support his drug addiction on social media and from Somali children..

And when did "being landlocked" become an insult? what a nasty low IQ animal.

Don't quote me again!!
If lying/slandering an Oromo whose intellect you couldn't match in your best w e t dream, makes you feel better, my agame-zoomali diqala friend; feel free to do so until the return of Isa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).
You used the term landlocked as if it were an insult, anything can be used as an insult, it all depends on the intentions/context in which a term is used, but of course, I do not expect a retarded agame-zoomali diqala hybrid to comprehend such a simple concept.
You are the same one who expects us to just believe all the nonsensical things you post, meanwhile, you have yet to provide any kind of proof to substantiate your claims.

I'll keep quoting you until you accept defeat and stop posting malicious propaganda against the noble, generous and brave Oromo nation.
The same ones who chased your uncles back to their ratholes in Mekelle!!

sun

Post by sun » 12 Jun 2019, 17:23

fasil1235 wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 02:54
afaan borana gallaaaa oromoo Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist which is 100% false
The first Amhara recorded in history is Yekuno Amlak of shewa his ancestors were 7-10 generations aksumite kings that were hiding from gudit and zagwes. All amharas are originated from Axum

for example europeans are descendants of Frankish King Charlemagne

Amaras are more united and look more similar than oromos :lol: :lol: place 1000 Orommoos from arsi bale welega and shewa in a stadium and you will see many different faces and you will be confused that these are all the same tribes :lol: :lol: put gojamis gondaris and wollowis have more similarity

these are all oromoo tribe

hmm... :P

" A lot of different flowers make the beautiful bouquet" ~D.Hope

I am not a politician but yet I know for sure as you also know it for sure the fact that it was the veteran politician and distinguished Ethiopian professor Mesfin Woldemariam who argued that amhara don't exist. All others are only repeating the professor's claims and their own additional observations.

“It's enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment.” ~Gabriel García Márquez 8)