Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fasil1235
Member
Posts: 703
Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 08:58

Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by fasil1235 » 04 Jun 2019, 02:54

๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
Last edited by fasil1235 on 17 Jun 2019, 04:34, edited 3 times in total.

mollamo
Member
Posts: 518
Joined: 12 Dec 2018, 12:22

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by mollamo » 04 Jun 2019, 22:57

Galas are imigrants and they need to go back to where they come from

present
Member+
Posts: 8456
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by present » 04 Jun 2019, 23:31

Tplf rats, what are you screeming about?

fasil1235
Member
Posts: 703
Joined: 01 Jul 2018, 08:58

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by fasil1235 » 05 Jun 2019, 02:31

๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
Last edited by fasil1235 on 17 Jun 2019, 04:34, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+
Posts: 8456
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by present » 05 Jun 2019, 10:12

Not true! It's olf who hates Amara people, not ordinary Oromo people. Just like it's tplf that hates Ethiopians particularly Amaras, not the ordinary Tigray people

That is what we Ethiopians know!!!


fasil1235 wrote: โ†‘
05 Jun 2019, 02:31
present wrote: โ†‘
04 Jun 2019, 23:31
Tplf rats, what are you screeming about?
Oromos are killing and attacking amharas since 1500s they still are attacking us. Amhara needs to wake up to the fact that oromos want to kill us out of ethiopia. Abiy doesn't respect amhara nationalism he is evil galla his mother should be ashamed

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Jun 2019, 17:02

mollamo wrote: โ†‘
04 Jun 2019, 22:57
Galas are imigrants and they need to go back to where they come from
instead of crying online like an internet jegna, why not try us in real life, then?
see what happens then. :lol: :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Jun 2019, 10:59

What We Abyssinians need to understand is that Oromo's are not just one ethnic group, they are all very different ethnic groups and each one has its own Afaan Oromo distinct dialects, traditional costumes, culture, religion, dance, music, facial features etc, they don't even know each other..

Let me take the worthless wild Borana for example, they are basically a mixture between Nilotic and Bantu..

In Kenya, the Borana, Gabra, Orma and Sakuye can't even understand each other, they speak four different dialects, In fact, they are currently at war with each other, However, they all have one thing in common, they look up to Somalis.


And according to the Kenya national bureau of statistics, The Orma have a population of about 60,000 people, Borana 23000, Gabra 40,000 and Sakuye 9000.

Orma woman in Kenya, wearing the famous Somali traditional dress known as one shoulder dress in the western countries.



btw, Gabra,Orma and Sakuye are in the process of becoming completely Somalis.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 06 Jun 2019, 14:09, edited 2 times in total.

present
Member+
Posts: 8456
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by present » 06 Jun 2019, 11:20

they are Ethiopians

AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 10:59
What We Abyssinians need to understand is that Oromo's are not just one ethnic group, they are all very different ethnic groups and each one has its own Afaan Oromo distinct dialects, traditional costumes, culture, religion, dance, music, facial features etc, they don't even know each other..

Let me take the worthless wild Borana for example, they are basically a mixture between Nilotic and Bantu..

In Kenya, the Borana, Gabra, Orma and Sakuye can't even understand each other, they speak four different dialects, In fact, they are currently at war with each other, However, they all have one thing in common, they look up to Somalis.


And according to the Kenya national bureau of statistics, The Orma have a population of about 60,000 people, Borana 23000, Gabra 40,000 and Sakuye 9000.

Orma woman in Kenya, wearing the famous Somali traditional dress known as one shoulder dress in the western countries.



btw, Gabra,Orma and Sakuye are in the process of becoming completely Somalis.

Genesis
Member
Posts: 140
Joined: 29 Jul 2018, 15:13

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Genesis » 06 Jun 2019, 11:39

fasil1235 wrote: โ†‘
04 Jun 2019, 02:54
afaan borana gallaaaa oromoo Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist which is 100% false
The first Amhara recorded in history is Yekuno Amlak of Wollo(Bete Amara) he fled to shewa to revolt against the zagwe then his amaran shewan army crushed the zagwes and their king starting a Solomonic dynasty just like all Germans and French are related through emperor charlagme all amaras carry yekunos amlak genes

for example europeans are descendants of Frankish King Charlemagne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Uce4fG4R0


Amaras are more united and look more similar than oromos :lol: :lol: place 1000 Orommoos from arsi bale welega and shewa in a stadium and you will see many different faces and you will be confused that these are all the same tribes :lol: :lol: put gojamis gondaris and wollowis have more similarity

these are all oromoo tribe


image]https://www.artflakes.com/artwork/produ ... 202759.jpg[/image]





Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2019, 12:09

AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 10:59
What We Abyssinians need to understand is that Oromo's are not just one ethnic group, they are all very different ethnic groups and each one has its own Afaan Oromo distinct dialects, traditional costumes, culture, religion, dance, music, facial features etc, they don't even know each other..

Let me take the worthless wild Borana for example, they are basically a mixture between Nilotic and Bantu..

In Kenya, the Borana, Gabra, Orma and Sakuye can't even understand each other, they speak four different dialects, In fact, they are currently at war with each other, However, they all have one thing in common, they look up to Somalis.


And according to the Kenya national bureau of statistics, The Orma have a population of about 60,000 people, Borana 23000, Gabra 40,000 and Sakuye 9000.

Orma woman in Kenya, wearing the famous Somali traditional dress known as one shoulder dress in the western countries.



btw, Gabra,Orma and Sakuye are in the process of becoming completely Somalis.
Dear Abyssinian Lady who has an unhealthy obsession with an ethnic group that she doesn't belong to:

1. Why don't you stop pretending to be a somali? or if you are one, change your name to somali lady, instead of being a fake? do you have any shame?

2. Oromo is indeed a nation, and one ethnic group. Our diversity does not change this fact, we are Ummata Tokko-One nation, regardless of how much malicious propaganda you spread.
We have diversity in our language, but it's still a mutually intelligible language, agame lady, so an oromo from borana can easily speak to an oromo in wollo, an oromo in wallaga can easily speak to one in the east (hararghe), and so on, and so forth.
You say we do not know each other, yet the oromo protests proved you wrong, it spread and was from shawa down to borana, oromos standing in solidarity. That alone would refute your retarded and silly claims.

present
Member+
Posts: 8456
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by present » 06 Jun 2019, 12:18

Tplf and eplfs are back on aggressively trying to get Amara and Oromo fight

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Jun 2019, 12:43

present wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 11:20
they are Ethiopians
Of course they are Ethiopians, who said otherwise?
Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 12:09
Dear Abyssinian Lady who has an unhealthy obsession with an ethnic group that she doesn't belong to:

1. Why don't you stop pretending to be a somali? or if you are one, change your name to somali lady, instead of being a fake? do you have any shame?
I never pretended to be Somali or someone else, why would I do that? I am proud to be an Abyssinian, The honorable Somalis are just my favourite African ethnic group.

Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 12:09
2. Oromo is indeed a nation, and one ethnic group. Our diversity does not change this fact, we are Ummata Tokko-One nation, regardless of how much malicious propaganda you spread.
We have diversity in our language, but it's still a mutually intelligible language, agame lady, so an oromo from borana can easily speak to an oromo in wollo, an oromo in wallaga can easily speak to one in the east (hararghe), and so on, and so forth.
You say we do not know each other, yet the oromo protests proved you wrong, it spread and was from shawa down to borana, oromos standing in solidarity. That alone would refute your retarded and silly claims.

Who are you trying to fool here?

Oromo's are not ONE ethnicity, they are different ethnic groups altogether, Furthermore, they can barely understand each other, as a matter of fact, A self proclaimed Borana Oromo has very little in common with a self proclaimed Wollo Oromo.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 06 Jun 2019, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2019, 12:53

AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 12:43
present wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 11:20
they are Ethiopians
Of course they are Ethiopians, who said otherwise?
Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 12:09
Dear Abyssinian Lady who has an unhealthy obsession with an ethnic group that she doesn't belong to:

1. Why don't you stop pretending to be a somali? or if you are one, change your name to somali lady, instead of being a fake? do you have any shame?
I never pretend to be Somali or someone else, why would I do that? I am proud to be an Abyssinian, The honorable Somalis are just my favourite African ethnic group.

Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 12:09
2. Oromo is indeed a nation, and one ethnic group. Our diversity does not change this fact, we are Ummata Tokko-One nation, regardless of how much malicious propaganda you spread.
We have diversity in our language, but it's still a mutually intelligible language, agame lady, so an oromo from borana can easily speak to an oromo in wollo, an oromo in wallaga can easily speak to one in the east (hararghe), and so on, and so forth.
You say we do not know each other, yet the oromo protests proved you wrong, it spread and was from shawa down to borana, oromos standing in solidarity. That alone would refute your retarded and silly claims.

Who are you trying to fool here?

Oromo's are not ONE ethnicity, they are different ethnic groups altogether, Furthermore, they can barely understand each other, as a matter of fact, A self proclaimed Borana Oromo has very little in common with a self proclaimed Wollo Oromo.

You're a liar, just like your agame kins. Why not just admit you are a somali or agame, or whatever you are?
It's not that deep-no one will care.

No need to fool you or any other silly anti-oromo idiot here, i know my people very well, and even those non-oromos who studied the oromo language would tell you the language is mutually intelligible; everyone speaking afaan oromo from raya/wollo down to borana to wallaga to hararghe to jimma, etc, can easily understand each other, i've also witnessed this with my own eyes and ears, so quit the lies, i will refute every single lie you post about the oromos: you will not win any intellectual discourse in regards to my nation, the Oromo; so you might as well stop spreading your malicious, anti oromo propaganda.

-Mo.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Jun 2019, 13:04

Sadacha Macca.

You are obviously not that smart so please kindly refrain from lying and stop wasting my precious time, I am not anti Oromo.

Don't say stupid things.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 06 Jun 2019, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2019, 13:17

Agame Lady,

Of course, anyone who refutes your lies and refuses to accept your lies at face value, is ''not that smart.''
I will always refute the lies of the anti Oromo propagandists, such as yourself, whether you like it or not.
Our language is mutually intelligible, whether your agame self likes it or not; that's the good thing about the truth, it remains the truth, regardless of your acknowledgement my agame friend.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Jun 2019, 13:35

Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:17
Agame Lady,

Of course, anyone who refutes your lies and refuses to accept your lies at face value, is ''not that smart.''
I will always refute the lies of the anti Oromo propagandists, such as yourself, whether you like it or not.
Our language is mutually intelligible, whether your agame self likes it or not; that's the good thing about the truth, it remains the truth, regardless of your acknowledgement my agame friend.
This was yaballo reply to Sun, was he lying?
yaballo wrote: โ†‘
16 Dec 2018, 19:45
sun,

QUE?

Remember that I am closer to the Somalis than you in culture, language, behaviour, looks, etc, than a silly little gudeela like you. So, I suggest you shoosh back to your primitive hut & leave us alone. OK? .. Kiyibaa afaan shamaa! Shoosh! ... Shooosh! ...SHOOOOSH!
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 12 Jun 2019, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2019, 13:45

AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:35
Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:17
Agame Lady,

Of course, anyone who refutes your lies and refuses to accept your lies at face value, is ''not that smart.''
I will always refute the lies of the anti Oromo propagandists, such as yourself, whether you like it or not.
Our language is mutually intelligible, whether your agame self likes it or not; that's the good thing about the truth, it remains the truth, regardless of your acknowledgement my agame friend.
This was yaballo reply to Sun, was he lying? No!!!
yaballo wrote: โ†‘
16 Dec 2018, 19:45
sun,

QUE?

Remember that I am closer to the Somalis than you in culture, language, behaviour, looks, etc, than a silly little gudeela like you. So, I suggest you shoosh back to your primitive hut & leave us alone. OK? .. Kiyibaa afaan shamaa! Shoosh! ... Shooosh! ...SHOOOOSH!
he is right, partially, and wrong, partially. in regards to language, he is wrong. a somali cannot understand the borana language, but any oromo with a decent amount of knowledge of afaan oromo can understand the borana language. keep in mind that yaballo, like all of us, is a human, and is therefore flawed and can be wrong a lot of the time, as well.

so....try again. you failed, again, my agame friend.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Jun 2019, 13:59

Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:45
AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:35
Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:17
Agame Lady,

Of course, anyone who refutes your lies and refuses to accept your lies at face value, is ''not that smart.''
I will always refute the lies of the anti Oromo propagandists, such as yourself, whether you like it or not.
Our language is mutually intelligible, whether your agame self likes it or not; that's the good thing about the truth, it remains the truth, regardless of your acknowledgement my agame friend.
This was yaballo reply to Sun, was he lying? No!!!
yaballo wrote: โ†‘
16 Dec 2018, 19:45
sun,

QUE?

Remember that I am closer to the Somalis than you in culture, language, behaviour, looks, etc, than a silly little gudeela like you. So, I suggest you shoosh back to your primitive hut & leave us alone. OK? .. Kiyibaa afaan shamaa! Shoosh! ... Shooosh! ...SHOOOOSH!
he is right, partially, and wrong, partially. in regards to language, he is wrong. a somali cannot understand the borana language, but any oromo with a decent amount of knowledge of afaan oromo can understand the borana language. keep in mind that yaballo, like all of us, is a human, and is therefore flawed and can be wrong a lot of the time, as well.

so....try again. you failed, again, my agame friend.
Who told you that? do you speak Somali language?
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 12 Jun 2019, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jun 2019, 14:23

AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:59
Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:45
AbyssiniaLady wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:35
Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 13:17
Agame Lady,

Of course, anyone who refutes your lies and refuses to accept your lies at face value, is ''not that smart.''
I will always refute the lies of the anti Oromo propagandists, such as yourself, whether you like it or not.
Our language is mutually intelligible, whether your agame self likes it or not; that's the good thing about the truth, it remains the truth, regardless of your acknowledgement my agame friend.
This was yaballo reply to Sun, was he lying? No!!!
yaballo wrote: โ†‘
16 Dec 2018, 19:45
sun,

QUE?

Remember that I am closer to the Somalis than you in culture, language, behaviour, looks, etc, than a silly little gudeela like you. So, I suggest you shoosh back to your primitive hut & leave us alone. OK? .. Kiyibaa afaan shamaa! Shoosh! ... Shooosh! ...SHOOOOSH!
he is right, partially, and wrong, partially. in regards to language, he is wrong. a somali cannot understand the borana language, but any oromo with a decent amount of knowledge of afaan oromo can understand the borana language. keep in mind that yaballo, like all of us, is a human, and is therefore flawed and can be wrong a lot of the time, as well.

so....try again. you failed, again, my agame friend.
Who told you that? do you speak Somali language? Borana are culturally and linguistically very closely related to Somalis.
my father and uncle spoke 5-6 languages, somali and afaan oromo being among them.
somalis cannot understand afaan oromo or the ''dialect'' the borana speak.
but a borana and another oromo from anywhere, can understand each other.
enough studies have been carried out + i have witnessed it enough, along with my family, for me to know this to be a fact.


just stop. you lost already. gracefully accept defeat.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: Galla : Abebe believes amhara doesn't exist

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Jun 2019, 16:24

Sadacha Macca wrote: โ†‘
06 Jun 2019, 14:23
my father and uncle spoke 5-6 languages, somali and afaan oromo being among them.
somalis cannot understand afaan oromo or the ''dialect'' the borana speak.
but a borana and another oromo from anywhere, can understand each other.
enough studies have been carried out + i have witnessed it enough, along with my family, for me to know this to be a fact.


just stop. you lost already. gracefully accept defeat.
What about your mother and aunt? You are mentally slow, miskin..

Locked