Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10249
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jun 2019, 07:18

Kuwait was a district within the basra province of Iraq before it was carved by the British to establish an independent and sovereign country. During the "independence of Kuwait, there were people who used to settle in the country but who were excluded to register as nationals and to this day, they are regarded as illegal residents or Bidoon (Without) in Arabic. And there are people who came and settled in Kuwait from Iraq and Saudi arabia and served in the Kuwaiti armed forces who are still regarded as illegal residents who have no right to enjoy the social and economical benefit any kuwaiti citizen do . Even children who are a product of bidoon fathers and Kuwaiti mothers are declared as illegal residents. There are also bidoon, in the united arab emirates who are ethnically Arabs from other countries.


And lets compare the prostitution nature of hgdef. The Rashaida are nomads who settled in the Eritrean coastal area from hijaz Saudi Arabia in at the beginning of 19th century. As nomads, they just fellow their camels and they don't have any permanent residence area, they came and go to Sudan unchecked. The ELF to its credit opposed the presence of Rashaida and they were more or less declared as person non grata in pre independence Eritrea. For some reason, Wedi median berad offered citizenship to these people as it was pope corn, and he display them in EXPO and when Arab Rulers visit Eritrea as they were rare precious metals.

Here in the west, in hgdef Parties, Rashaida are present by making some Tigrigna people to wear arab garment which looks ridiculous to say the least. like the picture below. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cartmann
Member
Posts: 366
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 16:36

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Cartmann » 01 Jun 2019, 08:16

Brother Deqi,

As you said the Rashaidas immigrated to Eritrea in the 19th century. That was long time ago. Logic and justice would not deny them Eritrean citizenship. Even our customary law clearly indicate that every immigrant who stays for 40 years must get citizenship and enjoy all rights the indigenous peoples have. That is why the jeberty's are also given full citizenship. The fact that Kuwait deny them doesn't make it right. In developed countries immigrants get citizenship after 5 years in average. The only problem I see with the Rashaida's is their involvement in illegal activities such as human trafficking. That should be punished without mercy. In the photo, they are trying to show Eritrean ethnic groups. They can't find Arab rashaidas obviously. They have to do it this way. However, I have my opinion about the loyalty of Rashaids and Jeberty's which I think you can guess it. Nationality is principle. Loyalty is choice.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10249
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jun 2019, 08:37

Cartmann wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 08:16
Brother Deqi,

As you said the Rashaidas immigrated to Eritrea in the 19th century. That was long time ago. Logic and justice would not deny them Eritrean citizenship. Even our customary law clearly indicate that every immigrant who stays for 40 years must get citizenship and enjoy all rights the indigenous peoples have. That is why the jeberty's are also given full citizenship. The fact that Kuwait deny them doesn't make it right. In developed countries immigrants get citizenship after 5 years in average. The only problem I see with the Rashaida's is their involvement in illegal activities such as human trafficking. That should be punished without mercy. In the photo, they are trying to show Eritrean ethnic groups. They can't find Arab rashaidas obviously. They have to do it this way. However, I have my opinion about the loyalty of Rashaids and Jeberty's which I think you can guess it. Nationality is principle. Loyalty is choice.

እሱ ካ እዩ እቲ ጸገምን ንጸልኦ ዘለናን፣ዘይነብስኻ ምምሳል። Plus, Were the real share holders of the country consulted when these immigrants obtained their citizenship? For instance in Singapore, unless one of your father or mother is of singapore descend, you are not allowed to obtain citizenship, foreigners obtain citizenship only under one condition and which is, they must be big investors or entrepreneurs which will benefit the country in the longer term. Why do we need to grew "Neqez" in our turf. In regard to our customary laws and 40 years, only Tigrians were allowed to have that privilege.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16867
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Jun 2019, 08:37

Eritrea: The Rashaida People

http://www.madote.com/2010/02/eritrea-r ... e.html?m=1


Photo by Johan Gerrits - Rashaida siblings near Massawa

The Rashaida people of Eritrea
Population: 80-100,000 in Eritrea
Religion: Sunni Islam
Language: Arabic


The Rashaida migrated to Eritrea and north-eastern Sudan from Saudi Arabia in 1846. (2007, Amal Hassan Fadlalla, p.44). http://books.google.com/books?id=1va0RV ... 46&f=false The cause of their migration was due to ethnic warfare breaking out in Saudi Arabia (1998, Niaz Murtaza, P. 177). http://books.google.com/books?id=djERCI ... es&f=false The Rashaida are thought to be related to the Bedouin of Saudi Arabia and are the only true nomadic people left in Eritrea (Matt Phillips, P.302). http://books.google.com/books?id=7barYw ... ds&f=false They are primarily Muslim, and very few Christians are known to exist among the group (2005, Mohamed Fadlalla, P. 20). http://books.google.com/books?id=oN5LbD ... up&f=false According to the Eritrean government, the Rashaida made up 2.4% of Eritrea's population, and numbered around 78,000 in 1996 (see table chart below). The language spoken by them is Arabic (1996, Kjetil Tronvoll, P. 27), http://books.google.com/books?id=Y-gF4o ... ic&f=false although some are capable in speaking Tigre. According to Kjetil Tronvoll, the Rashaida name means "refugee" (1996, Kjetil Tronvoll, P. 27). http://books.google.com/books?id=Y-gF4o ... ic&f=false



The Rashaida are a nomadic people who live in tents made of goatskins (2005, Mohamed Fadlalla, P. 20). http://books.google.com/books?id=oN5LbD ... p.&f=false They are herdsmen, primarily breeding goats and sheep, since they are largely illiterate, they memorize in great detail the pedigree of their animals, keeping mental records of their herds over seven or eight generations of the flock, although they usually only emphasize the female lines (2005, Mohamed Fadlalla, P. 20). http://books.google.com/books?id=oN5LbD ... es&f=false Besides hearding, the Rashaida also earn income by making jewellery (2005, Mohamed Fadlalla, P. 20). http://books.google.com/books?id=oN5LbD ... he&f=false

Rashaida women are famous for their black-and-red geometrically patterened dresses, and their burkas (long, heavy veils) elaborately embroidered with silver thread, beads and sometimes seed perals (2006, Matt Phillips, P.302). http://books.google.com/books?id=7barYw ... ls&f=false Once a Rashaida girl reaches the age of 5, she is required to wear a veil that covers most of her face, with the exception of her eyes (Jane Perlez, New York Times). http://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/05/world ... g-out.html Since the sexes do not mix freely in Rashaida culture, young men and women have few chances to meet of their own accord. As a result, marriages are usually arranged by familes (2002, Carol Beckwith, P.142). http://books.google.com/books?id=yeiAAA ... ,+and+cash. However, if a Rashadian girl is ready to marry, she will at times approache the man she wants and flirtatiously lift her veil so that he can see her chin. If he accepts her offer he must find 100 camels for her bride price (2007, Patricia Levy, 64). http://books.google.com/books?id=-5GVJG ... e.&f=false



During the Italian period in Eritrea, it was largely uneventful for the Rashaida as the areas normally inhabited by them were extremely harsh and at considerable distance from active reach of the state (1998, Niaz Murtaza, P. 177). http://books.google.com/books?id=djERCI ... te&f=false The combination of animal-herding, occasional agriculture, and trade allowed the Rashaida to attain considerable prosperity, consisting mainly of large animal herds and gold stores (1998, Niaz Murtaza, P. 177). http://books.google.com/books?id=djERCI ... es&f=false However, during the Ethiopian occupation of Eritrea (1950-1991), much of this wealth was destroyed. The Rashaida were a favorite target of the Ethiopian army because of their prosperity (1998, Niaz Murtaza, P. 177). http://books.google.com/books?id=djERCI ... ty&f=false Their nomadic lifestyle also attracted the suspicion of the Ethiopian army, which punished them repeatedly for supporting the Eritrean liberation fronts (1998, Niaz Murtaza, P. 177). http://books.google.com/books?id=djERCI ... ts&f=false Consequently, the Rashaida entered the post independence period greatly improverished (1998, Niaz Murtaza, P. 177). http://books.google.com/books?id=djERCI ... ld&f=false

Since Eritrea won its independence in 1991, the Eritrean government has been asking the Rashaida to transform themselves into settled agriculturalists. A large piece of land has been set aside near Sheeb (pronounced sheb), a village more than 35 miles northwest of Massawa, for the Rashaida people of the region to settle. The idea is to provide schools and health clinics for a people who have never known such things (Jane Perlez, New York Times). http://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/05/world ... g-out.html












Last two photos, by Johan Gerrits.

Video of Rashaida people near Massawa.


Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16867
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Jun 2019, 08:55

Usually, the Rashaida of Eritrea are not involved in political conflicts. (In Sudan, however, they stay in conflict with the government basically for the reason of marginalization) Also their harsh geographical habitat make them negligible for the authorities. However, they supplied the rebels (EPLF) with weapons and camels during the war for independence. This brought them a substantial income, but also attracted the suspicion of the Ethiopian army witch, they were often targeted by. After independence was won, the new government tried to settle them down for the purpose of education and medical supply. The government founded a village for that reason and about 400 Rashaida households ostensibly settled there. But de facto, around 90% were absent because they remain to uphold their traditional lifestyle habits. Nonetheless it should be mentioned that an increasing amount of Rashaida’s settle near the Tigre communities to the north.
....I speak of individuals groups, since only a small part of the Rashaidas are involved in trafficking. Only a fraction of this traffickers are in turn involved in human rights violations. There are loose agreements, initiated by non-Rashaida brokers where Rashaidas take the refugees only across the border. Nevertheless, there are also certain groups involved in criminal organizations of which profit from systematic kidnapping and extortion. This fatal dimension of human trafficking is contributory caused by the precarious economic situation of Rashaidas in eastern Sudan and the lack of political will to prevent those crimes.
Taken from:

The State of the Horn
.....https://wordpress.clarku.edu/id252-eed/ ... eputation/

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10249
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jun 2019, 09:01

Zmeselo wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 08:55
Usually, the Rashaida of Eritrea are not involved in political conflicts. (In Sudan, however, they stay in conflict with the government basically for the reason of marginalization) Also their harsh geographical habitat make them negligible for the authorities. However, they supplied the rebels (EPLF) with weapons and camels during the war for independence. This brought them a substantial income, but also attracted the suspicion of the Ethiopian army witch, they were often targeted by. After independence was won, the new government tried to settle them down for the purpose of education and medical supply. The government founded a village for that reason and about 400 Rashaida households ostensibly settled there. But de facto, around 90% were absent because they remain to uphold their traditional lifestyle habits. Nonetheless it should be mentioned that an increasing amount of Rashaida’s settle near the Tigre communities to the north.
....I speak of individuals groups, since only a small part of the Rashaidas are involved in trafficking. Only a fraction of this traffickers are in turn involved in human rights violations. There are loose agreements, initiated by non-Rashaida brokers where Rashaidas take the refugees only across the border. Nevertheless, there are also certain groups involved in criminal organizations of which profit from systematic kidnapping and extortion. This fatal dimension of human trafficking is contributory caused by the precarious economic situation of Rashaidas in eastern Sudan and the lack of political will to prevent those crimes.
Taken from:

The State of the Horn
.....https://wordpress.clarku.edu/id252-eed/ ... eputation/
Brother Zmeslo, with all the respect. Mes Meluu Tehtena.

Lately, you start to behave like the AFDIST,Ethiopianunity, and all the authors of Tigraionline.com. Do you know their commonality.?Their thesis is boring and long which just kills people curiosity.

btw. You claimed, there are 76 000 Rashaida in Eritrea, did pfdj counted them when they were on the side of the Eritrean border? Rashaida are like the wildebeest of the serengeti who just fellow grass with no visa or passport.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15136
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by tarik » 01 Jun 2019, 09:48

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 07:18
Kuwait was a district within the basra province of Iraq before it was carved by the British to establish an independent and sovereign country. During the "independence of Kuwait, there were people who used to settle in the country but who were excluded to register as nationals and to this day, they are regarded as illegal residents or Bidoon (Without) in Arabic. And there are people who came and settled in Kuwait from Iraq and Saudi arabia and served in the Kuwaiti armed forces who are still regarded as illegal residents who have no right to enjoy the social and economical benefit any kuwaiti citizen do . Even children who are a product of bidoon fathers and Kuwaiti mothers are declared as illegal residents. There are also bidoon, in the united arab emirates who are ethnically Arabs from other countries.


And lets compare the prostitution nature of hgdef. The Rashaida are nomads who settled in the Eritrean coastal area from hijaz Saudi Arabia in at the beginning of 19th century. As nomads, they just fellow their camels and they don't have any permanent residence area, they came and go to Sudan unchecked. The ELF to its credit opposed the presence of Rashaida and they were more or less declared as person non grata in pre independence Eritrea. For some reason, Wedi median berad offered citizenship to these people as it was pope corn, and he display them in EXPO and when Arab Rulers visit Eritrea as they were rare precious metals.

Here in the west, in hgdef Parties, Rashaida are present by making some Tigrigna people to wear arab garment which looks ridiculous to say the least. like the picture below. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi arawit aka deqi qomal agame aregit

Good Day Sir

How come u never talk about ur crook grandfather alula dressed like an arab and ur other grandfather agame yohanes hair braided like ur agame mom, Qunno. but u r quick 2 trash Eritreans. Qomal agame :lol:

Good Day Sir



Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14274
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jun 2019, 09:55

Here we go the long awaiting blabbering of Deki-sherammita the low IQ agameW.

Here the weekend comes and the ajewejew hold the freaking Smirnoff by the neck. The drunken islamoohobic bum has left with nothing to say but to compare apple to orange this time, I mean Kuwait vs. Eritrea towards the migrants within the nation (I guess)

This bum has been Swedish taxpayers burden and citizen. Hope some day this SOBs will surprise us with the story what the Arabs did to his behind when he was cleaning crew in some Arab’s nation.hoping “halal metrï aka kerenait “ will shade a light on this. So old and so boring deki ajewejew ‘s blabbering as usual. ጽንኣት ንአደይ ብርጭቆ እምነ and the poor Smirnoff bottle. Amen!!

Did anyone get the blabber bum’s point? Please rephrase his ajewejew and make it readable

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16867
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Jun 2019, 10:02

For people who don't know them, I don't think the paper is that long. My point was anyway, to show that they've contributed to the struggle & that they've been mishandled by the derg for that; not to bore people.

Maybe that's why they qualified for citizenship, besides the fact they've been living in Eritrea, for more than 40 years.

As for who counted them, the source is there at the bottom.




Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 09:01
Zmeselo wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 08:55
Usually, the Rashaida of Eritrea are not involved in political conflicts. (In Sudan, however, they stay in conflict with the government basically for the reason of marginalization) Also their harsh geographical habitat make them negligible for the authorities. However, they supplied the rebels (EPLF) with weapons and camels during the war for independence. This brought them a substantial income, but also attracted the suspicion of the Ethiopian army witch, they were often targeted by. After independence was won, the new government tried to settle them down for the purpose of education and medical supply. The government founded a village for that reason and about 400 Rashaida households ostensibly settled there. But de facto, around 90% were absent because they remain to uphold their traditional lifestyle habits. Nonetheless it should be mentioned that an increasing amount of Rashaida’s settle near the Tigre communities to the north.
....I speak of individuals groups, since only a small part of the Rashaidas are involved in trafficking. Only a fraction of this traffickers are in turn involved in human rights violations. There are loose agreements, initiated by non-Rashaida brokers where Rashaidas take the refugees only across the border. Nevertheless, there are also certain groups involved in criminal organizations of which profit from systematic kidnapping and extortion. This fatal dimension of human trafficking is contributory caused by the precarious economic situation of Rashaidas in eastern Sudan and the lack of political will to prevent those crimes.
Taken from:

The State of the Horn
.....https://wordpress.clarku.edu/id252-eed/ ... eputation/
Brother Zmeslo, with all the respect. Mes Meluu Tehtena.

Lately, you start to behave like the AFDIST,Ethiopianunity, and all the authors of Tigraionline.com. Do you know their commonality.?Their thesis is boring and long which just kills people curiosity.

btw. You claimed, there are 76 000 Rashaida in Eritrea, did pfdj counted them when they were on the side of the Eritrean border? Rashaida are like the wildebeest of the serengeti who just fellow grass with no visa or passport.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jun 2019, 10:15

to me Rashaidas is a great asset for Eritrean. Rashaidas ow Massawa give them Massawa to control and benefit out it.. in exchange they will not do human trafficking... yes they should also respect fed. government and pay 35% tax on their massawa income ...keeping their tradition is gooooood for Eritrea because the Arab investment will be attracted by Rashaidas people ... we could even ask Saudi Arab to invest in modernized their home and build them a city.. if we get one billion out of Saudi that would have been enough to make them goood housing .... to stop living as nomad we have to find them drinking water and their cattle must have grass ... if one mega farm supply them with grass instead of open grazing that would be great because the animals will not destroy the environment ... fail to do this u r asking for trouble..

this is peaceful way of dealing with Rashaidas.. if u fail a peaceful way then u r inviting war.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10249
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jun 2019, 10:18

Ethoash wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 10:15
to me Rashaidas is a great asset for Eritrean. Rashaidas ow Massawa give them Massawa to control and benefit out it.. in exchange they will not do human trafficking... yes they should also respect fed. government and pay 35% tax on their massawa income ...keeping their tradition is gooooood for Eritrea because the Arab investment will be attracted by Rashaidas people ... we could even ask Saudi Arab to invest in modernized their home and build them a city.. if we get one billion out of Saudi that would have been enough to make them goood housing .... to stop living as nomad we have to find them drinking water and their cattle must have grass ... if one mega farm supply them with grass instead of open grazing that would be great because the animals will not destroy the environment ... fail to do this u r asking for trouble..

this is peaceful way of dealing with Rashaidas.. if u fail a peaceful way then u r inviting war.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr NATO, From now and on, we are going to start to call you. Homer simpson


Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10249
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jun 2019, 10:22

Zmeselo wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 10:02
For people who don't know them, I don't think the paper is that long. My point was anyway, to show that they've contributed to the struggle & that they've been mishandled by the derg for that; not to bore people.

Maybe that's why they qualified for citizenship, besides the fact they've been living in Eritrea, for more than 40 years.

As for who counted them, the source is there at the bottom.



Do you know contribution means, it means, you offer your service for your country and people with out receiving nothing in exchange. it is voluntary. Smuggling and selling weapons is not contributing but selling your commodity in exchange for money.

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 922
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Telomerase » 01 Jun 2019, 10:24

Deqi,

I disagree with you. Who are the share holders that you think should be making decisions in regard to the Rashaidas ? Rashaidas are nomads. Almost all of them were born in Eritrea. In the civilized World, they are automatically citizens of the country. The Arab countries are not good examples when it comes to human rights. The UN is a very weak organization. There is no international body that can enforce citizenship definition/rights. The world we live in is a giant hollow jungle in which in the name of national interest, violations of human rights are ignored. If you want to make great citizens out of the Rashaidas, Jebertis, etc.......create jobs. Have a strong law and order based on the protection of human rights, and enforce it to the maximum. Why do I think that the Kebessan tigrigna speakers act as if we own the country ? That is very dangerous for the integrity of the nation itself.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 16867
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Zmeselo » 01 Jun 2019, 10:28

Then I don't see any other reason for giving them citizenship, except maybe because of the 40 years rule & that they maybe have participated in the Referendum.

I will inquire further, though. If I hear there're other reasons, I'll post that.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 10:22
Zmeselo wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 10:02
For people who don't know them, I don't think the paper is that long. My point was anyway, to show that they've contributed to the struggle & that they've been mishandled by the derg for that; not to bore people.

Maybe that's why they qualified for citizenship, besides the fact they've been living in Eritrea, for more than 40 years.

As for who counted them, the source is there at the bottom.



Do you know contribution means, it means, you offer your service for your country and people with out receiving nothing in exchange. it is voluntary. Smuggling and selling weapons is not contributing but selling your commodity in exchange for money.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jun 2019, 10:38

Telomerase

ur big mistake is u dont know Deqi-Arawit nationalist he try to sabotage Eritrean on the other hand i am just enjoying telling the truth

here is the deal about Rashaidas loyalty to Eritrea . even if they r not loyal to Eritrea they r loyal to Rashaias the land . they will not sale out their interest to Saudi or any Arab country it is stupid to think that way if Yemen ad Saudi r fighting over why u think Rashadas will sale them out to the Arab .. they dont . there are may Arab country if u tell Saudi guy if he is Egyptian he hell no i am Saudi and so on so there is no loyalty question here ... even if there is who is more Eritrean to ask other to proof their loyalty to Eritrea

about creating job for them i already created job for them give them massawa to control and govern it .. and pay 35% tax u would have see much great development they might partner with -DP World with much care must be taken dealing with -DP World they r crook investors ... the contract must be read very carefully and signed to avoid what happened in Djibouti port.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 10249
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jun 2019, 11:18

Telomerase wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 10:24
Deqi,

I disagree with you. Who are the share holders that you think should be making decisions in regard to the Rashaidas ? Rashaidas are nomads. Almost all of them were born in Eritrea. In the civilized World, they are automatically citizens of the country. The Arab countries are not good examples when it comes to human rights. The UN is a very weak organization. There is no international body that can enforce citizenship definition/rights. The world we live in is a giant hollow jungle in which in the name of national interest, violations of human rights are ignored. If you want to make great citizens out of the Rashaidas, Jebertis, etc.......create jobs. Have a strong law and order based on the protection of human rights, and enforce it to the maximum. Why do I think that the Kebessan tigrigna speakers act as if we own the country ? That is very dangerous for the integrity of the nation itself.
ኣየ እንዳ እንጣጢዕ እዘርእ ኣለኹ, who said, the tigrigna own the country ?

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22285
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jun 2019, 11:41

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 11:18
Telomerase wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 10:24
Deqi,
ኣየ እንዳ እንጣጢዕ እዘርእ ኣለኹ, who said, the tigrigna own the country ?

Deqi-Arawit

Telomerase knows u r an agame who try to break up the Eritrean unity.. u r not the one who doubted the loyalty of the massawa port owner being real Eritreans .. in short u want to take away their masswa port saying they r less Eritrean... it doesnt work.. u have to go thru Ethiopian .. that idiot Zmeles said he is going to investigate how the Massawa port owner voted...if they voted for Ethiopia what the fk is he going to do? is he going to kick them all out.. i thought they have right to vote yes, or no.. based how in hell you investigate when the referendum win by 99.83% in favor, with a 98.5% turnout.

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 922
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Telomerase » 01 Jun 2019, 12:40

Deqi,

That the problem. Who are you to grant citizenship or not? Newly independent country deciding who is a citizen or not is very contradictory. Anyone born in Eritrea is automatically Eritrean. Deqi, your politics at times is right out of the mesafint era :lol: Actually, a lot of Tigrigna speaking Eritreans fall in that category. It is like the other stakeholders do not exist anymore. That is very destructive mentality. Watch out for Ethnic cleansing. That l endangers our sovereignty.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 14274
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jun 2019, 12:59

Aboy ajewejew agameW has Swedish citizenship. Here he is trying to divide the Eritreansby clan and citizenship. As I said the Deki digital woyanus are unsophisticated dumb as his tribe.

ይታደሉታል እንጂ አይታገሉትም ብላለች አልሙዬ:: ደቂቅ እጋመው አረቦች ቂጡን ምንእንዳረጉት ሓላልምጥሪ ይጠየቅ: :mrgreen: :P

I am just sayin

Telomerase
Member
Posts: 922
Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 00:53

Re: HGDEF prostitute nature

Post by Telomerase » 01 Jun 2019, 13:01

Tigray Ashe,

Massawa belongs to all Eritreans like Asmara, keren, Mendefera, Deqemhare etc... do. We do not practice Ethnic politics. Any resourceful Eritrean can move to any part of Eritrea and work his or her magic. No thanks to your destructive ethnic politics. :lol:

Post Reply