Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo

(BBC): What's Killing America's White Men?

Post by Zmeselo » 29 May 2019, 15:49

['BBC News, October 18, 2018]

[NOTE: While western governments, media and so called human rights organizations are busy condemning "human rights" violations in other countries, they have failed to look in to the human rights violations in their own countries. This is just one example of the hypocrisy of these western institutions, that is, the governments, media and the so called human rights organizations.]

What's Killing America's White Men?

Every year, nearly 45,000 people in America kill themselves. That is more than twice the number that die in homicides, and the numbers are increasing. There is one group in particular causing this spike - white, middle aged men.

India Rakusen goes to Montana, where suicide rates are double the national average, to find out what drives so many of these men to despair and taking their own lives.

Misraq
Member+

Re: (BBC): What's Killing America's White Men?

Post by Misraq » 29 May 2019, 17:29

Fgget zemso,

Now badmouthing the west for feeding your arse? Come on cadrew, white man in America is the most productive, intelligent and innovative this planet can offer. White man's tax brings your destitute people to live in dignity and contribute 1$ a day for your poor skunni land.

Jimmy

dolphin

Post by dolphin » 29 May 2019, 17:37

Misraq wrote:
29 May 2019, 17:29
Fgget zemso,

Now badmouthing the west for feeding your arse? Come on cadrew, white man in America is the most productive, intelligent and innovative this planet can offer. White man's tax brings your destitute people to live in dignity and contribute 1$ a day for your poor skunni land.

Jimmy
Misraq

this is how whites in america act

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 29 May 2019, 17:50

Like it or not, white American men rule the world. There is a 95% probability that your mama pray for your tiny arse to land in the U.S

Jimmy

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 May 2019, 18:33

Misraq wrote:
Fgget zemso,

Jimmy

Freedom of speech doesn't mean talking through your arse! Talk through your mouth and use it reasonably.

Your scribble above proves that you haven't even clicked the video and have got no clue about what it's talking about!

Go insult me as that's all you're capable of doing!
Last edited by Somaliman on 29 May 2019, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 29 May 2019, 18:35

This pervert presumes to know what's in people's minds & the motives of why they do what they do, eventhough he/she doesn't know her mouth from her ašs.

My intention is not to badmouth, but tell their leaders to mind their business about other people's 'human rights' & clean house first.

I bet my last dollar though, you punani slave would NEVER say what you said to me, to the BBC- who actually made the doc.
Misraq wrote:
Fgget zemso,

Jimmy

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 29 May 2019, 19:09

Somaliman,

White man hosted you welfare addicted morons in Minnesota after you obliterated your own country. Start from self critique first then you have time to open your forked teeth on the people who hosted you, gave you sanctuary and allow you in their political system.

Jimmy

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 29 May 2019, 19:11

Zmeselo wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:35
This pervert presumes to know what's in people's minds & the motives of why they do what they do, eventhough he/she doesn't know her mouth from her ašs.

My intention is not to badmouth, but tell their leaders to mind their business about other people's 'human rights' & clean house first.

I bet my last dollar though, you punani slave would NEVER say what you said to me, to the BBC- who actually made the doc.
Misraq wrote:
Fgget zemso,

Jimmy
You tell their leaders here in mereja forum kkk. Moron pfdj cadre, you are a classic clawn emse fit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 29 May 2019, 20:03

Man, you're dumber than a rock.

We all know how many blind followers of the so called "liberal democracy" there're here in this forum, beginning from you.

So telling you- is kinda telling them.
Misraq wrote:
29 May 2019, 19:11
Zmeselo wrote:
29 May 2019, 18:35

Misraq wrote:
Fgget zemso,

Jimmy
You tell their leaders here in mereja forum kkk. Moron pfdj cadre, you are a classic clawn emse fit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 29 May 2019, 21:50

Zmeselo,

Did you ask how many blind men are there who believe in liberal democracy !!! :lol: :lol: Is that a joke. :lol: Everyone is born free, but everyone has the right to use his freedom the way he or she wants it. However, when a system denies people's freedom then you have a problem. America is the most richest country in the world, there is a reason for it. It is called free economy. Americans enjoy the most economic advantage in the world. Americans also enjoy freedom in every thing they participate in. You can't compete with them. Now, there are people who choose drugs . There are people who could be depressed for many different genetic predisposed ailments. Surely, America is not a paradise. But, it is one of the best thing to live under in this world. You are deceiving yourself in trying to justify the unjustifiable. BTW, Misraq seems to have something going on with you ? :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 May 2019, 21:58

Calling this blockhead a "liberal democracy" follower can only be a compliment for him but to the detriment of the ideology!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 May 2019, 22:11

Telomerase wrote:
29 May 2019, 21:50
Zmeselo,

Did you ask how many blind men are there who believe in liberal democracy !!! :lol: :lol: Is that a joke. :lol: Everyone is born free, but everyone has the right to use his freedom the way he or she wants it. However, when a system denies people's freedom then you have a problem. America is the most richest country in the world, there is a reason for it. It is called free economy. Americans enjoy the most economic advantage in the world. Americans also enjoy freedom in every thing they participate in. You can't compete with them. Now, there are people who choose drugs . There are people who could be depressed for many different genetic predisposed ailments. Surely, America is not a paradise. But, it is one of the best thing to live under in this world. You are deceiving yourself in trying to justify the unjustifiable. BTW, Misraq seems to have something going on with you ? :lol:

America is the most richest country in the world
Please, don't tell me where you dug this from!

Americans enjoy the most economic advantage in the world.
Such statement means absolutely nothing, unless you've google translated from Chinese and the meaning is lost in the translation!

Liberal Democracy has nothing to do with the types of freedom you've described!

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 29 May 2019, 22:13

Zemso has his mission to trash talk on us Ethiopians when unprovoked. So he needed appropriate response tailored just for him. Jimmy will soon deflate and liquidate that attitude.

Jimmy is also successful on showcasing how dumb this idiot cadre is. Look at this thread alone, he is challenging American leaders in mereja forum :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 29 May 2019, 22:23

Somali man,

Do you know any other country other than the US whose GNP numbers in the 30 ppp dollars trillions GNP ? :lol:

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 29 May 2019, 22:26

Misraq,

So, you are not defending liberal democracy in this thread ?

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 29 May 2019, 22:30

Somali man,

Are you Hawdian ? Can you define liberal democracy ? What is your political ideology ? Sprinkle some of your political idea abstractions if you will.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 29 May 2019, 22:39

Telomerase wrote:
29 May 2019, 22:26
Misraq,

So, you are not defending liberal democracy in this thread ?

I do, bother telomerase. Without it, I would be in the Savana land of benishangule cutting bamboo for a few birr. :mrgreen:

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 29 May 2019, 22:49

It is called eating your pride and die

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 30 May 2019, 00:14

ፍናፍንቱ
You didn’t even bother to watch the video before commenting. ግራብየገባህ ቡሽቲ

Misraq wrote:
Fgget zemso,

Jimmy

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 30 May 2019, 02:02

Now, that's total BS.

Anything bad I might've said, it's directed against your successve regimes.

I haven't trash talked the Ethiopian people, gegraphy, religion etc.

Your fuckéd up regimes, yes.
Misraq wrote:
29 May 2019, 22:13
Zemso has his mission to trash talk on us Ethiopians when unprovoked. So he needed appropriate response tailored just for him. Jimmy will soon deflate and liquidate that attitude.

Jimmy is also successful on showcasing how dumb this idiot cadre is. Look at this thread alone, he is challenging American leaders in mereja forum :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: