Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq
Member+
Posts: 7470
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Misraq » 22 May 2019, 20:53

Very low IQ skunni :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by present » 22 May 2019, 21:41

That Ascari lady is actually angry inside. She tries to be modest though but she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed very often with her Ethiophobia and her deep hate for the mighty Ethiopians.

But, all in all, all ascaris are the same. We thought after Abiy and the Ethiopian, Isayas, made peace, they would stop their hate or at least leave ER for the time being. But, hell NO, I was wrong, they intensified their hate,I guess, it's when they realized Ethiopians are on their way to stability and prosperity, jealousy has always been their problem.

They are on our site day in day out. I don't know how that will stop the on going misery of their people. In fact, it actually adds to the misery the more they show their hate. But they don't get it.

Misraq wrote:
22 May 2019, 20:53
Very low IQ skunni :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 19103
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Zmeselo » 22 May 2019, 22:20

Here you're, both. With your saviour, "baba" Bob Geldof.

The one in the front is: absent minded. The perverted $hemale mitraq, right there behind him.


Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27738
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Awash » 22 May 2019, 23:09

Misraq wrote:
22 May 2019, 20:53
Very low IQ skunni :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 19103
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Zmeselo » 22 May 2019, 23:15

Yeah, I want to be Ethiopian. That's why I'm posting about Eritrean independence. :roll:

Talk about low IQ.
Awash wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:09
Misraq wrote:
22 May 2019, 20:53
Very low IQ skunni :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 19103
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Zmeselo » 22 May 2019, 23:19

Are you admitting, that you're a donkey? :lol:

Good!

That's progress.

Now don't get mad & repeat after me: "saviour Baba, Bob Geldof."



What do you prefer to be called, instead? A dog, a pig, a rat or a cockroach?

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5327
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Hawzen » 22 May 2019, 23:32

Awash wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:09
Misraq wrote:
22 May 2019, 20:53
Very low IQ skunni he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.
:lol: :lol:

"The human rights activist Eritrean Brother" Awash posts: 25,126 :lol: :lol:
Brother Zmeselo posts: 13,700 :lol: :lol:


Brother present,

I have read your comments calling the Eritrean people ascaria not once or twice.. it is almost always...Not only that you always claim that "All ascaria are the same.. Ascaris" hate Ethiopia blah blah without providing any facts. If you have any issue with brother Zemselo or Fed_Up, deal with them as individuals...Stop Generalizing the entire people.
You must be an angry old man who lost hope in the streets of DC.. Whenever you see Eritreans happy, your coward Neftegna as*s lose emotion and can't control your jealousy and anger.... Well, you should get used to it since you will die as an angry coward Neftegna with a bite of hamburger in your mouth.. :mrgreen:

My only sympathy is to DC hamburger where you take out your anger and frustration... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by present » 22 May 2019, 23:41

:lol: :lol: I am just trying to remind you every time you say donkey I will remind you it's big di'ck for your Ascari mother :lol:

You can call donkey all day it has no meaning to me. It's like calling an Ethiopian an Ascari. It has no meaning to us. We just lough. So you call me donkey, I would call you back, donkey. Because it has no meaning to me. It does not go to my heart like the word Ascari does down to your vains :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, Ascari has a real meaning because you are one. Frash adash is real because you are one. Anbeta qorchame has a meaning because you are one.

OK donkey ascari :lol: :lol: :lol:



Zmeselo wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:19
Are you admitting, that you're a donkey? :lol:

Good!

That's progress.

Now don't get mad & repeat after me: "saviour Baba, Bob Geldof."



What do you prefer to be called, instead? A dog, a pig, a rat or a cockroach?

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by present » 22 May 2019, 23:48

Ascari frash adash Hawzen, get the fck out of here b!tch.

You need to tell that to your Ascari brother.
They are the one who insult ALL Ethiopians all the time, not once, buddy. All the time. Many ascaris have issue with Ethiopians. They hate us. Everyone on ER agrees with that. So don't tell me not to generalize.

I am a young man. You hate to hear that but it's true!! Just because your as's is old, it does not mean everyone is.

Yes, I am a NEFTEGNA Ethiopian. We don't have a problem with some sorry a'ss ascaris around. Why would I. I feel sorry for them actually. They are prostitues all over my city. And you are on my website! Kkkkk we don't go to your website.
We don't care about you all, you don't exist, as far as we are concerned, let alone to be jealous of your anbeta qorchame as's :lol: :lol:

Hawzen wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:32
Awash wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:09
Misraq wrote:
22 May 2019, 20:53
Very low IQ skunni he wants to be Ethiopian. I admire his dedication in Ethiopian room. Hard to say he is separated.

"The human rights activist Eritrean Brother" Awash posts: 25,126 :lol: :lol:
Brother Zmeselo posts: 13,700 :lol:


Brother present,

I have read your comments calling the Eritrean people ascaria not once or twice.. it is almost always...Not only that you always claim that "All ascaria are the same.. Ascaris" hate Ethiopia blah blah without providing any facts. If you have any issue with brother Zemselo or Fed_Up, deal with them as individuals...Stop Generalizing the entire people.
You must be an angry old man who lost hope in the streets of DC.. Whenever you see Eritreans happy, your coward Neftegna as*s lose emotion and can't control your jealousy and anger.... Well, you should get used to it since you will die as an angry coward Neftegna with a bite of hamburger in your mouth.. :mrgreen:

My only sympathy is to DC hamburger where you take out your anger and frustration... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27738
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Awash » 23 May 2019, 00:12

What are the skunnies aka zombies doing here? Shouldn't they go and celebrate three decades of stupidity?
Heal this land



https://amharic.voanews.com/a/4616141.h ... o758CLerGU

"አሁን ያለው አዝማሚያና የፍልሰት መጠን “ኤርትራ ባዶዋን ልትቀር ይሆን እንዴ?” የሚል ጥያቄ ማጫሩ እንደማይቀር የፖለቲካ ሣይንስ ፕሮፌሰር፤ ዶ/ር ብሩክ ኃይሉ ተናግረዋል።"



Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5327
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Hawzen » 23 May 2019, 00:25

present wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:48
Ascari frash adash Hawzen, get the fck out of here b!tch.

You need to tell that to your Ascari brother.
They are the one who insult ALL Ethiopians all the time, not once, buddy. All the time. Many ascaris have issue with Ethiopians. They hate us. Everyone on ER agrees with that. So don't tell me not to generalize.

I am a young man. You hate to hear that but it's true!! Just because your as's is old, it does not mean everyone is.

Yes, I am a NEFTEGNA Ethiopian. We don't have a problem with some sorry a'ss ascaris around. Why would I. I feel sorry for them actually. They are prostitues all over my city. And you are on my website! Kkkkk we don't go to your website.
We don't care about you all, you don't exist, as far as we are concerned, let alone to be jealous of your anbeta qorchame as's :lol: :lol:

Brother present,

Have you by chance ever come across by the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black"..

1. You can't have the audacity to accuse anybody for insulting "all" Ethiopians while you are doing exactly that to the people of Eritrea...

2. Did you also talk about prostitute... This is just funny...You are telling me there had never been prostitutes in Addis or other cities of Ethiopia before.. :mrgreen: :oops: ..Prostitutes are unfortunately everywhere including the richest country in the world let alone in Ethiopia or any other poor countries

3. Ambeta qorcham.... Believe me your agame brothers and sisters will be mad at you for calling them out... By the way, Ambeta is the favourite nutrition for brother Adwusha and other agames. They saved his life during childhood in 1984 and he would not be here without them :lol: :lol:

At last but not least, I am happy that you admitted you are Neftegna who still lives in the yesteryear ... brother, that time is gone.. Today is a new day and you need to adjust with the reality on the ground.. Otherwise, you will suffer for the rest of your life in the streets of DC :lol: :lol: ...

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by present » 23 May 2019, 01:06

I told you they started insulting all Ethiopians, buddy. Its upto you if you keep want to cover for your Ascari brothers.

Yes, the Ascari girls are prostitues in Addis. I am not lying here, irrespective of the existance of prostitution all over the world

Yes, again, I am a NEFTEGNA warrior and young. Go tell an Amara that. He will send a bullet through your head, the old days are running out. remember, the mighty Minilk is a neftegna

Fck your independence. I am sayin that because we don't care kkkk. Just go and dance in circle,
dont bother us.


Hawzen wrote:
23 May 2019, 00:25
present wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:48
Ascari frash adash Hawzen, get the fck out of here b!tch.

You need to tell that to your Ascari brother.
They are the one who insult ALL Ethiopians all the time, not once, buddy. All the time. Many ascaris have issue with Ethiopians. They hate us. Everyone on ER agrees with that. So don't tell me not to generalize.

I am a young man. You hate to hear that but it's true!! Just because your as's is old, it does not mean everyone is.

Yes, I am a NEFTEGNA Ethiopian. We don't have a problem with some sorry a'ss ascaris around. Why would I. I feel sorry for them actually. They are prostitues all over my city. And you are on my website! Kkkkk we don't go to your website.
We don't care about you all, you don't exist, as far as we are concerned, let alone to be jealous of your anbeta qorchame as's :lol: :lol:

Brother present,

Have you by chance ever come across by the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black"..

1. You can't have the audacity to accuse anybody for insulting "all" Ethiopians while you are doing exactly that to the people of Eritrea...

2. Did you also talk about prostitute... This is just funny...You are telling me there had never been prostitutes in Addis or other cities of Ethiopia before.. :mrgreen: :oops: ..Prostitutes are unfortunately everywhere including the richest country in the world let alone in Ethiopia or any other poor countries

3. Ambeta qorcham.... Believe me your agame brothers and sisters will be mad at you for calling them out... By the way, Ambeta is the favourite nutrition for brother Adwusha and other agames. They saved his life during childhood in 1984 and he would not be here without them :lol: :lol:

At last but not least, I am happy that you admitted you are Neftegna who still lives in the yesteryear ... brother, that time is gone.. Today is a new day and you need to adjust with the reality on the ground.. Otherwise, you will suffer for the rest of your life in the streets of DC :lol: :lol: ...

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27738
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Awash » 23 May 2019, 01:14

The Agame skunnies aka zombies are getting creative :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 19103
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2019, 01:32

Brother Hawzen, this guy is a LIAR!

Let me tell you, how this thing started. It can easily be verified too.

I posted an article from tigrayonline about Getachew Asseffa, & the arrest warrant issued against him. In that article, full of Dr Abyi's hate, there was a statement where they threaten to go all the way to AA again like 1991, because militarily they've always been invincible.

I, my point still being the defiance of the arrest order, wanted to remind them on whose backs they reached Addis & that their empty bravado is just that. So I posted a tweet, where it shows Eritrean 'tegadelti' in wellega with weapons & artillery etc.

This moron, completely missing the point of my thread I thought, took that tweet & just went off on a rant & the usual insult of "ascaria" this or that, laced with the usual gurra & fukera. I responded in kind, trying to show who the real "asker" is by posting articles about sellout Rasses to Mussolini etc.

Later, we found out he's been lying to this forum for years; of being half oromo- half amara, when he started posting the usual Asswash's crayon drawings & pics of insults. And not because he missed the point of my article, as I thought at first & tried to explain. This he borrows, from a man sitting in occupied Welqait? That reason told me, he's from the miserable killil & has been lying all along. He started ranting about Badme, & that we can't return it back to us etc...

And Now, here we're!

Anyone can easily verify this, by checking the thread, which actually says it all, called: "The weyane, still challenging Ethiopia & Ethiopians."

Can anyone read anything "anti Ethiopia" in that headline alone?

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15128
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 01:40

ወሼ puzzinet

Is this your sanctuary. Come on to papa little cûnt am I too rough to your arse? Come my little koko. Banana? Or carrot? I think as a donkey that you born you are, you are too dumb to learn new trick.

69 is the number hehehe

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-ethiopia.html

ZeWengel
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 25 Jan 2015, 10:15

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by ZeWengel » 23 May 2019, 01:52

Present,
The Donkey stereotyping and association with Amhara tribe comes from the way you guys mimic the donkey braying when you do eskista dances. On this video Tamagn and some guy are at it. Can, you honestly tell us that is not how a donkey does their braying.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15128
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 02:03

Hawzen bro,

You can’t talk to donkey like that. Donkey can’t reasoning but “koko.” Donkey understand stick. Took the crap out of them. The language the donkeys can understand.

Leave my ውሼ for me. I will put the ወሼ son of the ሸሌ in his place. I am rude and cruel but you are the opposite.




Hawzen wrote:
23 May 2019, 00:25
present wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:48
Ascari frash adash Hawzen, get the fck out of here b!tch.

You need to tell that to your Ascari brother.
They are the one who insult ALL Ethiopians all the time, not once, buddy. All the time. Many ascaris have issue with Ethiopians. They hate us. Everyone on ER agrees with that. So don't tell me not to generalize.

I am a young man. You hate to hear that but it's true!! Just because your as's is old, it does not mean everyone is.

Yes, I am a NEFTEGNA Ethiopian. We don't have a problem with some sorry a'ss ascaris around. Why would I. I feel sorry for them actually. They are prostitues all over my city. And you are on my website! Kkkkk we don't go to your website.
We don't care about you all, you don't exist, as far as we are concerned, let alone to be jealous of your anbeta qorchame as's :lol: :lol:

Brother present,

Have you by chance ever come across by the phrase "The pot calling the kettle black"..

1. You can't have the audacity to accuse anybody for insulting "all" Ethiopians while you are doing exactly that to the people of Eritrea...

2. Did you also talk about prostitute... This is just funny...You are telling me there had never been prostitutes in Addis or other cities of Ethiopia before.. :mrgreen: :oops: ..Prostitutes are unfortunately everywhere including the richest country in the world let alone in Ethiopia or any other poor countries

3. Ambeta qorcham.... Believe me your agame brothers and sisters will be mad at you for calling them out... By the way, Ambeta is the favourite nutrition for brother Adwusha and other agames. They saved his life during childhood in 1984 and he would not be here without them :lol: :lol:

At last but not least, I am happy that you admitted you are Neftegna who still lives in the yesteryear ... brother, that time is gone.. Today is a new day and you need to adjust with the reality on the ground.. Otherwise, you will suffer for the rest of your life in the streets of DC :lol: :lol: ...

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 7470
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2019, 08:10

Skunni Zemso

Yes Jimmy is a proud donkey with a humongous D!ck. You keep coming to anything Ethiopian because you miss our donkey manhood :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, this thread was ment to me and you ...emso vs d!cko but I was unable to ሻage you because of more people joining.

Shall i open a new one where no one will see when I drill you? :P :mrgreen: :P

Jimmy the Donkey

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 19103
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2019, 09:58

But, you have a pu$sy. :lol:

Most probably: a $hemale.

And, you're a pu$sy. How I wish to have you infront of me, and beat you to a pulp.

Hey, remember, there're female donkeys too. Not all donkeys are male. Good that you admit you're one, anyway.

Btw, have you returned Welqait yet you pu$sy?

Here you're with your new bed mate, absent minded:


Misraq wrote:
23 May 2019, 08:10
Skunni Zemso

Yes Jimmy is a proud donkey with a humongous D!ck. You keep coming to anything Ethiopian because you miss our donkey manhood :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, this thread was ment to me and you ...emso vs d!cko but I was unable to ሻage you because of more people joining.

Shall i open a new one where no one will see when I drill you? :P :mrgreen: :P

Jimmy the Donkey

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15128
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Zemso ዘ-ዕምሦ

Post by Fed_Up » 23 May 2019, 10:19

I love the gif. I will use it on my adghi puzzinet. :P I will make Koko to laugh hard.
Zmeselo wrote:
22 May 2019, 22:20
Here you're, both. With your saviour, "baba" Bob Geldof.

The one in the front is: absent minded. The perverted $hemale mitraq, right there behind him.


Post Reply