Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fun

#iftar Thousands of Muslims break Ramadan fast with PM Abiy inside the Millennium Hall

Post by fun » 22 May 2019, 14:53

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: #iftar Thousands of Muslims break Ramadan fast with PM Abiy inside the Millennium Hall

Post by Ethoash » 22 May 2019, 15:38

i hope the Muslim will not backstabbed like they did to meles

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: #iftar Thousands of Muslims break Ramadan fast with PM Abiy inside the Millennium Hall

Post by Ethoash » 23 May 2019, 01:19

how Islamic bank work in Ethiopia

i have to be Islam to use the bank

how about i am christian and took loan without interest ... how in hell everyone going to take the loan from Islamic bank without interest .. that would be heaven on earth...

Dr. Abiy said he is going to allowed Muslim to build grand Mosque is there any place that accommodate this big Mosque ... how about displacing Christian to build Mosque that would be recipe for Arab springing

anyhow what i want for the Muslim is when u build this grand Mosque በዙርያው ሱቅ ክፈቱ እና ገቢውን ለመስጊዱ አርጉ

second i want to see Islamic Media for example the above woman could be a role model but if Muslim doesnt have their own Media this kind of Muslim woman will not get exposure .. when the other Muslim see this woman they will be motivated hence very important ...

there r million thing that the Muslim can do if they get united .. they would control the economy because the religion make them moderate

info

Post by info » 23 May 2019, 04:00

Obviously, you don't understand it. Islamic bank is only for the money you deposit, i.e. you won't earn interest. But that doesn't mean you will get loans without interest. In what world do you live? ወለድ አታገኝም እስልምና ባንክ ስታስቀምጥ:: ይሄ ማለት ግን ብድር ያለ ወለድ ትበደራለህ ማለት አይደለም።
Ethoash wrote:
23 May 2019, 01:19
how Islamic bank work in Ethiopia

i have to be Islam to use the bank

how about i am christian and took loan without interest ... how in hell everyone going to take the loan from Islamic bank without interest .. that would be heaven on earth...

Dr. Abiy said he is going to allowed Muslim to build grand Mosque is there any place that accommodate this big Mosque ... how about displacing Christian to build Mosque that would be recipe for Arab springing

anyhow what i want for the Muslim is when u build this grand Mosque በዙርያው ሱቅ ክፈቱ እና ገቢውን ለመስጊዱ አርጉ

second i want to see Islamic Media for example the above woman could be a role model but if Muslim doesnt have their own Media this kind of Muslim woman will not get exposure .. when the other Muslim see this woman they will be motivated hence very important ...

there r million thing that the Muslim can do if they get united .. they would control the economy because the religion make them moderate

fun

Post by fun » 23 May 2019, 13:20

Muslims thank Christians for supporting them during the dark times.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 May 2019, 14:41

what is the most beautiful thing u want to see more then seeing a beautiful women. beautiful women crying out of happiness

i think Dr. Abiy win all Muslim vote .. why do we need election .. hahaahahahahah i think Dr. Abiy know Arabic perfectly... i always think he is super spy for TPLF ... otherwise how in hell he seems to have deep knowledge about Islam religion... i think tplf trained him as prefect weapon... otherwise he would have make mistake by የእስላም ኮፍያ ። አማራ ዞን ሲሄድ የአማራ ልብስ ለበስ ታድያ እስላሞች ጋ ሲመጣ ለምን የእስልምና ልብስና ኮፍያውን አያረግም። እንዲ ቢያረግ ምን ይከተል ይሆን ።።።

Dr. Abiy doesnt make sound until he build Islamisc bank

Dr. Abiy managed to do that.. now he rises his price he must back up the deal he make with Muslim community he want Islamic banking so i go out and i found this information

watch this video the host say what the fk difference between Islamic bank and regular bank both of them making profit ... the guess could not answer hence the house economist and expert will answer the question

let say regular bank have 1000 birr deposit u come and want to borrow 1000 birr they say okay and they give u 900 birr instead of 1000 because the national bank force them to keep 10% of their deposit.. now u going to deposit the same money in the same bank then they will keep ten % your deposit and loan 800 birr they keep on doing it until ten time..

but in Islamic bank ... if they have 1000 birr deposit and u come and ask for loan they ask u what is it for u will say to buy a house then the bank will buy the house for u and you going to lease the bank house for the next 30 years.. that means the bank cant make money out of the house once they lease it to you the money is out hence they cant play with the money multiplier ... so 1000 birr is 1000 birr pluse profit ... in way the bank is at risk if u fail to pay for the house .. this means they bank cant loan u what they dont own..