Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Re: The momentum of Eritreans Opposition

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 21:43

Hawzen

I don't think I said forget. I say forgive for sake of future generations. European countries killed millions of one another but they moved on. I'm referring to people vs. people. Also we have to solve sea access issue for our sake and the sake of 100 millions plus Ethiopian souls.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 21:51

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:35
Well, I'm not sure it stands logic to post 756 words worth of article detailing internal matters regarding our oppositions weakness on a foreign forum and use 'foreigner' as an excuse to get out of discussing solutions LOL
An agame who talk logic :mrgreen: any way

Unlike pretenders, we appreciate People who come forward as authentic and as who they are. We appreciate halafi because he is proud of who he is. See the difference. For instance I vent and put forward ideas how ethiopia can solve its internal matters not as fake pretender like you but as an eritrean and let the people judge for themselves if i am genuine or just have personal agenda.

This is why, People don't have any respect to low landeru and Dedebit graduate Awash because You are pretender. Respect is earned

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 22:08

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:43
Hawzen

I don't think I said forget. I say forgive for sake of future generations. European countries killed millions of one another but they moved on. I'm referring to people vs. people. Also we have to solve sea access issue for our sake and the sake of 100 millions plus Ethiopian souls.
Sister Eden,

You can't forgive when the person who committed crime is alive and free. Don't expect Eritreans to forgive your TPLF criminals when the same people who committed the heinous crime on my people are hiding Mekelle. I think the people of Ethiopia might also forgive your TPLF and if the people of Tigray hands over Getachew Assefa and other criminals hiding in Mekelle..

Regarding to Eritrea Sea and ports, our Ethiopians brothers and sisters are very welcome anytime to use our ports. It was Meles who abandoned our ports for our camels to drink 22 years ago...Now that your Idol Meles is gone...Our ports are under renovation to give excellent service to our Ethiopian brothers and sisters...I doubt our ports will be open for the citizens the useless Tigray Republic though..

Here is the Lion of Nakfa aka the maker and breaker of TPLF aka the nightmare of TPLF goons and the low IQ dedebit cadres assuring exactly that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy 28th Eritrean Independence Day!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 22:15

Deqi

The important thing is the ideas. It's not who said it. You post your ideas to get respect from the "sorority sisters"? No, you just post them because you think your idea is great. Am I wrong?

P.s. Hawzen I mean people, not weyane or hgdef.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 22:43

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:15
Deqi

The important thing is the ideas. It's not who said it. You post your ideas to get respect from the "sorority sisters"? No, you just post them because you think your idea is great. Am I wrong?

The man behind behind the idea is also important. Look at your arse for instance , you have desperatly tried to convince The readers, that you are a muslim low lander in an efforts to give the impression to ethiopian readers that from non tigrigna eritreans point of view , there is no distinction between eritreans and tigrians. I don’t even understand the purpose behind pretending. Then again, even The late midget, your idol meles Zenawi used to pretend that he was Abebe, just to ask a simple question to late eritrean ambassader girma Asmerom. Agame are pretenders
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 18 May 2019, 04:05, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 17 May 2019, 22:54

eden wrote:
Deqi

The Eritrean people don't have any problem with your people, the people of Tigray. But There will not be close relationship between the people of Eritrea and the people of Tigray when your people are defending/hiding the TPLF criminals in Tigray...

By the way, are you mad on PIA because the lion of Nakfa refused to visit your Tigray :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 May 2019, 23:05

that's good example. abebe is most common name. when meles said he's abebe, it's as if saying it doesn't matter what my name is. he didn't want to bring his office to bear on the question. the ambassador didn't dwell on this. he tackled the question and gave his ideas.

so it doesn't matter if one is really abebe or from lowland, what matters is the idea. an idea is the same whether a guy from aba shawel says it pretending to be a guy from eri bekentu. only if one lacks the analytical skills to evaluate the idea tries to go by who said it. i really believe this and it's really not complicated.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 May 2019, 23:33

eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 23:05
that's good example. abebe is most common name. when meles said he's abebe, it's as if saying it doesn't matter what my name is. he didn't want to bring his office to bear on the question. the ambassador didn't dwell on this. he tackled the question and gave his ideas.

so it doesn't matter if one is really abebe or from lowland, what matters is the idea. an idea is the same whether a guy from aba shawel says it pretending to be a guy from eri bekentu. only if one lacks the analytical skills to evaluate the idea tries to go by who said it. i really believe this and it's really not complicated.
We don't deal with fake pretenders. Wear your agame jacket and you will get a reply and attention. Otherwise. You are just a Waste of time

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 18 May 2019, 00:08

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:31
eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:20
deqi says the problem is we only discuss problems, not solutions. he then discusses problems and leaves without suggesting solutions. LOL
Anti shermxxxxuta hamema. Who the fxxxck is we? You and The Dedebit graduate must be some deluded agame to convince the audience that your arses are eritreans.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ኤደን ግን shame የሚባል ነገር አታውቅም?

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 18 May 2019, 00:12

Hawzen wrote:
17 May 2019, 21:23
eden wrote:
17 May 2019, 20:20
deqi says the problem is we only discuss problems, not solutions. he then discusses problems and leaves without suggesting solutions. LOL
The funniest thing is nobody even thinks sister Eden is an Eritrean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
:x :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just like oromos use mogassa to adopt someone to Oromuma, you guys need to invent something to make Eden eritrean kkk

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 18 May 2019, 00:21

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
17 May 2019, 22:43
eden wrote:
Deqi

The man behind is the idea is also important. Look at your arse for instance , you have desperatly tried to convince The readers, that you are a muslim low lander in an efforts to give the impression to ethiopian readers that from non tigrigna eritreans point of view , there is no distinction between eritreans and tigrians. I don’t even understand the purpose behind pretending. Then again, even The late midget, your idol meles Zenawi used to pretend that he was Abebe, just to ask a simple question to late eritrean ambassader girma Asmerom. Agame are pretenders
Brother Eden

You got the right and perfect reply from Deqi. Yes, if the person behind the persona shouldn't be important, why did you choose Lowlander eritrean?

Gurezza

Post by Gurezza » 18 May 2019, 00:29

Politics aside late see if eden lowlanderu can translate this one. :mrgreen: At the same time i want people to enjoy it.

Please wait, video is loading...

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 18 May 2019, 01:28

During the last 9 years, we Digital Weyane, namely eden/kerenite, Deqi-Arawit, Misraq and I, worked tirelessly to encourage the Eritrean opposition to remove the tyrant Issayas from power for the sake of the Republic of Tigrai we intend to create. Our very generous TPLF government also used a portion of the western aid dollars given to us to fight Eritrea, to finance the diaspora Eritrean opposition groups and their activities, but the Wesf'attam opposition leaders spent all the money on alcohol consumption and sexual activities with our Tigrai sisters.

I am very disappointed at the 40 members of Eritrean opposition worldwide. All the graphic images I posted and the cartoon images I created to inspire the Eritrean opposition to rise up against their government was a waste of my time and resources. Every bad thing I wished for Eritreans is now happening to my own Tigrai people who are suffering in Yemeni torture and rape camps. My Tigrai people are suffering because we Digital Weyane have failed to create our greater Tigrai republic. The buck stops here. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 May 2019, 02:26

Zombie,
Meanwhile, the Eritrean people suffocate in gulags, underground cells and metal shipping containers.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 May 2019, 03:23

Samiel Mehary is a moron, wannabee opposition, and an ugum shabo stooge. You better look for a reliable source.
Misraq wrote:
17 May 2019, 17:19
Brother Eden, you really need to work hard, you whim your country needs you to do better than this :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 18 May 2019, 03:28

I'm a certified TPLF expert on Eritrean opposition, with knowledge as vast as my country Tigrai's Awash River. You can ask me anything you want. :mrgreen: