Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

FM Gedu Andargachew's first interview with BBC

Post by Thomas H » 16 May 2019, 10:18

BBC: በemail እና በgmail መከከል ያለው ልዩነት ምንድነው ?

FM Gedu :- ያው email በኤሌክትሪክ ሲሆን የሚሰራው gmail ደግሞ በጀኔሬተር ነው ።

Translator: Sir Thomas H

Thomas H

Re: FM Gedu Andargachew's first interview with BBC

Post by Thomas H » 17 May 2019, 09:46

Tamagne is in Addis to teach Gedu English. After living for so many years in US the only English Tamagne knows is "shame on you" and he is contributing his part.Now thanks to Tamagne FM Gedu knows what does "shame on you" mean.

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 17 May 2019, 14:33

Tomi,

We hear you, we hear you that Tigrean back bone is brocken by Dr. Abiy by making Amhara a Foreign Minister and real powerful deputy Prime Minister against the very principle of that dead frog Meles Chenawi and its Woyanne…

Keep leaaaking your wounds until Woyanne hiding in Mekelle has finished the money it looted from AmaOro people. When the money is finished, Tigray will be given to Amhara spontanously!

Asgebari,
Amhara man (Neftegna)

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 18 May 2019, 00:15

ተምቤን እኔ አንተን ብሆን ከቤት አልወጣም ነበር:: ሽንታም ነህ:: ራያ ወልቃይት እና ሑመራ ተወስዶብህ አካኪ ዘራፍ ትላለህ:: ወንድ ከሆንክ እስኪ ሞክር እና ወንድነትህን አሳየን:: እንደ ፋሲል ደመወዝ ይለይልህ እና "አረሱት የሑመራን መሬት አረሱት" እያልክ ዝፈን

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 18 May 2019, 07:06

Thomas H wrote:
18 May 2019, 00:15
ተምቤን እኔ አንተን ብሆን ከቤት አልወጣም ነበር:: ሽንታም ነህ:: ራያ ወልቃይት እና ሑመራ ተወስዶብህ አካኪ ዘራፍ ትላለህ:: ወንድ ከሆንክ እስኪ ሞክር እና ወንድነትህን አሳየን:: እንደ ፋሲል ደመወዝ ይለይልህ እና "አረሱት የሑመራን መሬት አረሱት" እያልክ ዝፈን
Tomi,

I know your pain. Do you remember what USA advised Meles Chenawi regarding the war with Issu and the Eritrean people?! Yes, you know that 21st century war is not just shooting Russian made Klashinkohve :mrgreen: By keeping silent and banning economic activities between Tigray and Ethiopia we are literally marching forward to control the whole Tigray...I do not know why you think even we let one Amhara man die for a piece of Land like Raya while we have a BIG project to annex the whole Tigray! We will soon fully control Afar and further strength our relation with Eritrea in an attempt to destroy Tigray region and annex it. Look how your elits are scared of this coming fact at TigraiOnline: www.tigraionline.com/articles/abiy-ahme ... -afar.html

So, prepare your relatives back in Tigrai for the coming reality that NAMA/ADP will be their leader and to improve their Amharic skills as good as you! Medemer = Annexation!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Take care,
Amhara Man (Neftegna)

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 18 May 2019, 11:01

Tembien,
ቀሚስህን ለብሰህ አርፈህ ተቀመጥ ሽንታም !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2019, 13:00

what i dont understand is if አረሱት የሑመራን መሬት አረሱት is not what we want to start mega farm and produce edible oil and bringing foreign currency ... what did the amhara did for the last 150 years they sing for the land the river without using God gift and live in poverty while seating beside river bank.. once the idiot amhara mengistu haile mariam said had Ethiopia black Gold no body would have fought to break away from Ethiopia what this idiot doesnt understand is God give us more then black oil, God give us water.. we can do everything what oil resource would have giving us..

so enter Meles rule when God convert the water to wine , Meles convert the water in to oil.. using water we can generate billion dollar income from exporting power ... what oil does we can do with water .. and same more ..

let us look ወልቃይት what did the amhara did for ወልቃይት for 150 years nothing but the golden build 4 billion dollar or 120 billion birr investment that might hire 100,000 workers the whole ወልቃይት people will get a job that is what kind of investment the golden bringing to ወልቃይት what is the thanks they got insult and name calling why because the Gondor become jealous so they want to stop ወልቃይት by tell them to join them for what join them in to poverty..

as FM , i wash Dr. Abiy at least hire someone who speak English .. i suggest Zemedeneh Negatu, he would have brought a lot of investment..... everything fail at least he speak good English so people will not think we live in jungle for image building that also important now this idiot Gedu Andargachew ሲንተባትብ እውነትም ዝግምተኛ እንመስላቸዋለን

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 18 May 2019, 13:40

Thomas H wrote:
18 May 2019, 11:01
Tembien,
ቀሚስህን ለብሰህ አርፈህ ተቀመጥ ሽንታም !
:lol: :lol: I know, I am a bone in your throat, because I am Amhara, hence full of knowladge (what you name it as Buda) :mrgreen:

By the way, in our ancient and advanced culture, women have a big role in ruling and defending the country. Nigist Saba and Etige Taitu are good examples of heroic Amhara women! Be it in dress or trousers, Amhara is Amhara, both smart and heroic! That is why Dr Abiyachin did not hesitate to fill so many high government positions with Amhara ladies...you name it!!

Be careful, you are talking to Ye Gobez Aleka, I can scare a shiiit out of your bottom.

ትግሬ ሆይ... ስልጣን ከእንግዲህ ወዲያ የለም... አበቃ! ገና ለመጪው 1 000 000 000 አመታት እንገዛሀለን :mrgreen:

ቆፍጣናው,
Amhara Man (Neftegna)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2019, 14:02

TembienLiberation wrote:
18 May 2019, 13:40
Thomas H wrote:
Dr. TembienLiberation

i think what Thomas H telling u is shut the fk up and cross the golden border and get your men if u cant do that then shut the fkup until u do.. if need be i will translate it in Amhairc just ask

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 18 May 2019, 14:25

Ethoash wrote:
18 May 2019, 14:02
TembienLiberation wrote:
18 May 2019, 13:40
Thomas H wrote:
Dr. TembienLiberation

i think what Thomas H telling u is shut the fk up and cross the golden border and get your men if u cant do that then shut the fkup until u do.. if need be i will translate it in Amhairc just ask
ሰላም ደንቆሮው ወንድሜ EatShow :mrgreen: where is your logic, now you just leacked Tomi's dk, nothing more. Here is the logic, please put on your eye glasses and read:

I know your pain. Do you remember what USA advised Meles Chenawi regarding the war with Issu and the Eritrean people?! Yes, you know that 21st century war is not just shooting Russian made Klashinkohve :mrgreen: By keeping silent and banning economic activities between Tigray and Ethiopia we are literally marching forward to control the whole Tigray...I do not know why you think even we let one Amhara man die for a piece of Land like Raya while we have a BIG project to annex the whole Tigray! We will soon fully control Afar and further strength our relation with Eritrea in an attempt to destroy Tigray region and annex it. Look how your elits are scared of this coming fact at TigraiOnline: www.tigraionline.com/articles/abiy-ahme ... -afar.html

So, prepare your relatives back in Tigrai for the coming reality that NAMA/ADP will be their leader and to improve their Amharic skills as good as you! Medemer = Annexation!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank You!

Amhara Man (Neftegna)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 May 2019, 14:37

Mike Tyson – “everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”.

do u remember your big mouth leader who said dont give me proper burial if i got hit from back.. guess what he was crying the other day saying OLF killed him men in Wollo what the hell he was doing in wollo...

your dear father መንጌ used to say we going to fight until one man and one bullet remain.. what a d1ck

your slave master isisis awarki said we will never leave Badme even sun refused to shine..

blocking the fed. road is declaring war.. if u trigger war then the golden have the right to come as self defense .. dont ever fk with the border it is fed. road it is not your road u did not build it.. so keep your hand off... let alone golden even the fed army should be send to stop u if Dr. ABiy is for real.. there must be zero tolerant for looting and robbing if u you region government doesn't stop then golden will come and take him to face the music in Golden jail.. ask Andy if u dont trust me..

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 18 May 2019, 16:11

ሰላም ደንቆሮው ወንድሜ EatShow,

A very simple question for you: if Tigrean think can be able to confront Amhara, why they could not able to take Demeke Zewudu who killed at least 9 Tigreans with a 100% evidence to try him in court? Why Kinfe Dagnew and Bereket, the back bones of Woyane are arrested in Bahir Dar without any concrete evidence what so ever? LOGIC: this proof that Tigreans afraid of Amhara. Demeke Zewudu commited a day light series crime against Tigrean, but he gets now office in our region, while Bereket and Kinfe (SOON also GETACHEW ASSEFA) are arrested and put in Amhara jails :mrgreen: If your brain works this situation would have tell you a lot of things!!!

Ye Gobez Aleka, Tigre Asgebari
Amhara Man (Neftegna)

Ethoash wrote:
18 May 2019, 14:37
Mike Tyson – “everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”.

do u remember your big mouth leader who said dont give me proper burial if i got hit from back.. guess what he was crying the other day saying OLF killed him men in Wollo what the hell he was doing in wollo...

your dear father መንጌ used to say we going to fight until one man and one bullet remain.. what a d1ck

your slave master isisis awarki said we will never leave Badme even sun refused to shine..

blocking the fed. road is declaring war.. if u trigger war then the golden have the right to come as self defense .. dont ever fk with the border it is fed. road it is not your road u did not build it.. so keep your hand off... let alone golden even the fed army should be send to stop u if Dr. ABiy is for real.. there must be zero tolerant for looting and robbing if u you region government doesn't stop then golden will come and take him to face the music in Golden jail.. ask Andy if u dont trust me..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 May 2019, 13:49

TembienLiberation wrote:
18 May 2019, 16:11
ሰላም ደንቆሮው ወንድሜ EatShow,

A very simple question for you: if Tigrean think can be able to confront Amhara, why they could not able to take Demeke Zewudu who killed at least 9 Tigreans with a 100% evidence to try him in court? Why Kinfe Dagnew and Bereket, the back bones of Woyane are arrested in Bahir Dar without any concrete evidence what so ever

TembienLiberation

Golden doesnt have attack force but defense force////

RE+ Kinfe Dagnew and Bereket,
Debretsion Gebremichael cant save them and risk the whole region ... Kinfe Dagnew and Bereket, should know better they should have gone to homeland before Noah's Ark closed.. once the Noah's Ark closed it will not open .. if u r out side of golden region u r in your own...

Bereket escaped from mob who try to kill him in Amhara region and burn five-star hotel he narrowly escaped now tell me why in hell he goes to Addis Ababaa .. he was safe in Golden region.. but someone told me he had 100,000 birr in bank and he want to withdrawal/////

about e Demeke Zewudu

the simple answer is golden army are not the first response they r the last resort

TPLF will they have the full force of Ethiopian army they did not go to war with Eritrea to finished AG7 OR OLF why BECAUSE army is the last resort ...

yes, the golden are afraid to start war they want to avoid the war by any means .. but they only red line they have is when the amhara crossed their border then u will see what will happened ..

fininally Dr. Abiy cant get one man from golden because the deal is done when he took the power ... the deal was peaceful power transfer in exchange the golden royal family would get amnesty .. if u think they will sign away their emprie to be hunted like a dog and put in jail u r totally mistaken .. for sure u got the emprie without blood but u will spill blood to keep it... it look like all over agian your dear father time. Derg.. without blood Ethiopia first and spill blood like river ..