Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

Re: አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን?

Post by AbebeB » 29 May 2019, 12:25

Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 11:26

E = MC square is outstanding scientific formula. About 100 years latter, it is now discovered. But why your nonsense equation is presented parallel to this and in a forum having no idea on this issue?
Please don't underestimate yourself.

Aragaw

Re: አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን?

Post by Aragaw » 29 May 2019, 14:00

Abebu, I started typing to explain it but changed my mind. You are too stupid to dig it. You know Agame and humor are like water and oil. Do not mix. The problem of educated in Dedebit :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbebeB wrote:
29 May 2019, 12:25
Aragaw wrote:

E = MC square is outstanding scientific formula. About 100 years latter, it is now discovered. But why your nonsense equation is presented parallel to this and in a forum having no idea on this issue?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2019, 14:18

Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 14:00
Abebu, I started typing to explain it but changed my mind. You are too stupid to dig it. You know Agame and humor are like water and oil. Do not mix. The problem of educated in Dedebit :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbebeB wrote:
Aragaw wrote:

Dr Arab,

don't take yourself too seriously... if u can explain E = MC square u will not be wasting your time here ... you would be somebody .. anyhow thanks for goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood laugh ...

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 29 May 2019, 14:24

Ashtray, As dumb as you are at list you dig humor. You are not the dullest knife in the Weyane drawer after all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
29 May 2019, 14:18
Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 14:00
AbebeB wrote:
Aragaw wrote:

Dr Arab,

don't take yourself too seriously... if u can explain E = MC square u will not be wasting your time here ... you would be somebody .. anyhow thanks for goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood laugh ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2019, 15:07

Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 14:24
Ashtray, As dumb as you are at list you dig humor. You are not the dullest knife in the Weyane drawer after all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
Dr.Arab

is that means r u going to explain to me the equation .... i am just joking ይመችህ ፣ this topic is very goooooooooooooooooooooooood topic .. what say u.. አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን? so what say u... would u agree if አገው considered themselves as Amhara what they going to lose beside unity ...in unity they will have strength so as intelligent as u claim to be why not educating us .. u always try to derail the subject at hand...

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 29 May 2019, 15:17

Ashtray, my take is, No matter how hard cyber Weyanes try to divided Amara, it ain’t gonna happen. That’s it.
Ethoash wrote:
29 May 2019, 15:07
Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 14:24
Ethoash wrote:
Dr.Arab

is that means r u going to explain to me the equation .... i am just joking ይመችህ ፣ this topic is very goooooooooooooooooooooooood topic .. what say u.. አማራ ወይም አገው ሣንል በአማራነታችን እንቆጠር ይላል የዘሀበሻው ጋዜጠኛ ለኢንተርቪው ያቀረበውን አገው ሊያግባባ ሲሞክር። ይህች ባቄላ ከአደረች ትበላ ይሆን? so what say u... would u agree if አገው considered themselves as Amhara what they going to lose beside unity ...in unity they will have strength so as intelligent as u claim to be why not educating us .. u always try to derail the subject at hand...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 May 2019, 15:25

Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 15:17
Ashtray, my take is, No matter how hard cyber Weyanes try to divided Amara, it ain’t gonna happen. That’s it.
Ethoash wrote:
that is what i want .. this kind of attitude is your unmaking so i am very happy with your answer.. this time around you would not blame the golden they will be busy building their own state while Amhara fighting internal war .... think about it you have two brother .. u dont have to live with them in one house all of you can get your own room .. and allowed to do what ever in your own room.. this does lower your brotherhood by having your own room.. that is what fed. system means everyone will be divided and given their own room but under one house ..the house have shared space like toilet and living room ... by living together we save money and enjoy each other company even so sometime we fight that is the price we pay... but saying no one should divide this house and want every one to live in one big room is asking for trouble ... which i dont mind this is my free advice if Amhara want to keep the amhara as one goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo head make my day it doesnt bother me .. it doesnt concern me ...

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 29 May 2019, 17:14

Ethoash wrote:
29 May 2019, 15:25
Aragaw wrote:
29 May 2019, 15:17
Ethoash wrote:
that is what i want .. this kind of attitude is your unmaking so i am very happy with your answer.. this time around you would not blame the golden they will be busy building their own state while Amhara fighting internal war .... think about it you have two brother .. u dont have to live with them in one house all of you can get your own room .. and allowed to do what ever in your own room.. this does lower your brotherhood by having your own room.. that is what fed. system means everyone will be divided and given their own room but under one house ..the house have shared space like toilet and living room ... by living together we save money and enjoy each other company even so sometime we fight that is the price we pay... but saying no one should divide this house and want every one to live in one big room is asking for trouble ... which i dont mind this is my free advice if Amhara want to keep the amhara as one goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo head make my day it doesnt bother me .. it doesnt concern me ...

Nope, we don't beat a dead horse?

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 29 May 2019, 19:32

My question is why are Oromos more obsessed on Agew and qumant issue and advocating for them now.is OMN advocating for all Ethnics in Ethiopia and ,if so what are the other over 7-8 ethnic groups who were swallowed by oromo invasion and changed to be Oromos. Can OMN talk about those Ethnic groups on Oromo land first? Can some one tell them about this history,,,,please

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 29 May 2019, 19:39

mollamo wrote:
29 May 2019, 19:32
My question is why are Oromos more obsessed on Agew and qumant issue and advocating for them now.is OMN advocating for all Ethnics in Ethiopia and ,if so what are the other over 7-8 ethnic groups who were swallowed by oromo invasion and changed to be Oromos. Can OMN talk about those Ethnic groups on Oromo land first? Can some one tell them about this history,,,,please
mollamo,
If you identify yourself, I can propose what we can help you. But regarding your Q about Agew (Qimant is also Agew), is this. Agew was great but diminished by the small ones aka Amhara regime. So restoration is important so that they need colleague's help. That help is coming for them from Oromo nation. Once Agew regain their used to status quo, shouters and beggars will stop their distortion. Simple.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 29 May 2019, 20:04

AbebeB wrote:
29 May 2019, 19:39
mollamo wrote:
29 May 2019, 19:32
mollamo,
If you identify yourself, I can propose what we can help you. But regarding your Q about Agew (Qimant is also Agew), is this. Agew was great but diminished by the small ones aka Amhara regime. So restoration is important so that they need colleague's help. That help is coming for them from Oromo nation. Once Agew regain their used to status quo, shouters and beggars will stop their distortion. Simple.
I can propose what we can help you ??? Really Agame girl? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ኣባይ ማደሪያ የለው ግንድ ይዞ ይገላበጣል አሉ። እንደ ቀበሮ መቀሌ ደኩነሽ ተቀምጠሽ ሽንት ለመሽናት እንኳን በጠባቂ እየወጣሽ ሌላ ህዝብ ልትረጂ? አይ ሞኞተ አጋሜ!!! :lol: :lol: አብይ መጣ ሊይዘኝ ነው እያልሽ ነፍስሺ ከስጋሽ እየላቀቀ እኮ ነው። እንኳን ሌሎችን እራስሽን አልረዳሽም :mrgreen: ወልጋዳ አጋሜ

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 29 May 2019, 22:37

The Oromo played a major role in the internal dynamics of Ethiopia, both assimilating and being assimilated as they were slowly incorporated into the Christian kingdom. In the south, the Sidama fiercely resisted the Oromo, but, as in the central and northern highlands, they were compelled to yield at least some territory. In the east, the Oromo swept up to and even beyond Harer, dealing a devastating blow to what remained of Adal and contributing in a major way to its decline. There were also other Ethnics who were subjugated to speak and be Oromo.
The question to me now is why is OMN become advocate for Agew and Qumant cause and work day and night? There are many tribes and small ethnic groups who were and still are subjugated by Oromos in Oromia land as we speak.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 29 May 2019, 22:53

The Oromo played a major role in the internal dynamics of Ethiopia, both assimilating and being assimilated as they were slowly incorporated into the Christian kingdom. In the south, the Sidama fiercely resisted the Oromo, but, as in the central and northern highlands, they were compelled to yield at least some territory. In the east, the Oromo swept up to and even beyond Harer, dealing a devastating blow to what remained of Adal and contributing in a major way to its decline. There were also other Ethnics who were subjugated to speak and be Oromo.
The question to me now is why is OMN become advocate for Agew and Qumant cause and work day and night? There are many tribes and small ethnic groups who were and still are subjugated by Oromos in Oromia land as we speak.
OMN are very scared of AMHARAS and they become worse than the TPLF propogandists.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 May 2019, 10:09

mollamo

understand how fed. system work .. i will tell u how it work .. u have 9 brothers and u live in your father house .. so to make peace u divided the houe in to 9 rooms.. mind u one house 9 rooooooooooooooooooooms... now is that means you r not getting involved in your brother business because u live in two separate room.. your brother is your brother he lived with you or not ...

so Agew and Qumant is Ethiopian as Ethiopia the oromo care and have feeling about them just like as if oromo subjugated and abused .. you touch one you touch all of us...

second Agew and Qumant interest overlap with oromo interest both of them have common enemy called buda...so why would u surprised if they fight together to get their freedom together...

3rd .. Agew and Qumant is testimony to oromo grievance

oromo said Amharinzed killing their Afan oromo language
the proooooooooof is Agew and Qumant lost their language therefore they r eye witness for oroooooooooooooooomo grievance... therefore it make sense to fight for them...

4th injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere..... why in hell Amhara allowed to subjugated Agew and Qumant... the oromo should stand up for justice for point ..

5th....why would Amhara talk about ውልቃይት እና ራይ then...