Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Re: The anticipated speech of the alcoholic junk

Post by eden » 15 May 2019, 19:50

Hawzen wrote:
15 May 2019, 18:25
openly said she supports Gebru Asrat over Meles when it comes to their Stand on Assab. Ethiopia should reclaim Assab
I disagree. This may prove an Eritrean is misguided or is good at sarcasm or thinks in terms of hundreds of years but it doesn't disprove one is Eritrean. The concept nation or country is over rated. I have more in common with Deginet and Sam than zemeselo.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 15 May 2019, 20:35

I second that.
Thank You !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2019, 07:42

It is in a time like this, we should reaccess ourselves and ask , where were we, what have we done during the last 20 years and where we are heading as a nation.

Otherwise, what is the difference between our independence day and the independence day of all negro countries in the dark continent on which their independence was handed on them as a gift.

Pfdj cheerleaders are expecting the people to dance like headless chickens.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 21:16

Overrated?

So the sacrifice of our martyrs was all for what, mrs "Eritrean"?

You've disqualified yourself & all who think like you from your Eritrean citizenship then, eventhough by some very unlikely miracle, you ppl happen to be born of an Eritrean family.
eden wrote:
15 May 2019, 19:50
Hawzen wrote:
openly said she supports Gebru Asrat over Meles when it comes to their Stand on Assab. Ethiopia should reclaim Assab
I disagree. This may prove an Eritrean is misguided or is good at sarcasm or thinks in terms of hundreds of years but it doesn't disprove one is Eritrean. The concept nation or country is over rated. I have more in common with Deginet and Sam than zemeselo.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 15 May 2019, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 15 May 2019, 21:40

eden wrote:
Hawzen wrote:

Agame sister Eden,

Just for curiosity...Which one is it ??? Misguided ? Sarcasm? or your don't believe in Eritrean sovereignty and territorial integrity ? It is also funny that on one side you said 'The concept of a nation or country is overrated" and on the other side you claim an Eritrean....The concept of a nation or country has never ever been overrated at all for real Eritreans who sacrificed so much. By the way, for the real Ethiopians I have met so far, It has never been overrated either. I understand it is not for Eritrean wannabe agames though :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: .

Anyway, It is hilarious that you have shown the audacity to make a case that you are an Eritrean believing that I opened the door for you. Nope, you are from the useless Killil Tigray. How about being proud of your real identity as an Ethiopian from Adwa, Kilil Tigray... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: It is sad that there are not too many agames in ER who are proud of their agame identity and their nationality as Ethiopians...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 15 May 2019, 22:14

eden wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
:lol: So typical, when it comes to Eritrea's nationhood and sovereignty it is very much overrated for some of you TPLFities isn't it? Oh and of course you have more in common with deginet and other Ethiopians on here you're Ethiopian nobody is saying otherwise :lol:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 22:26

eden wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Neger agame :P እንደ ፈስ አምልጦህ ነው አይደል :oops: እህ! ብሎ የሚሰማህ የለም እንጂ ቢኖር ኑሮ ብዙ ታወራ ነበር::

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 15 May 2019, 22:37

My Digital Brother Deq-Arawit is right. Every year we expect the alcoholic tyrant to recognize Tigrai's independence in his speech, but he leaves us disappointed, depressed and hopeless. When are you Wesf'aatam Eritreans going to wake up from your deep sleep and acknowledge the existence of an oil rich nation called greater Tigrai next door? Like my boss eden/kerenite said, We Digital Weyane will continue to paint your country ugly until you recognize Tigrai's independence. Enough is enough! Beka! Ye'akel! :evil: :evil: :evil: