Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The anticipated speech of the alcoholic junk

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2019, 04:02

The Amatuersh "Eritv" conducted an interview with the dictator during new year occassion, given the interview was conducted after the rapproachment between Eritrea and Ethiopia, eritreans were excited more than ever to know what has "their president" to tell them about the new chapter on which they are about to embark. To Our shock and total disappointment, the dictator was on his old game of confusing and talking gibberish or talk about subjects which are totally unrelated to events which touch here and now. Instead of talking about the subjects which are major concern to the citizens of the country, he talked about middle East, Western hegemony, weyane, Sudan bla bla bla

As the result, Cold Water was poured even to the people who were so extremly loyal to him as a person or who consider him as semi God.

Not to lose hope, his personal tv promised to conduct the second interview and almost 6 months have passed and there is not trace of the second interview.

All of a sudden, another event catched up, we are about to celebrate our independence day and as customary, the dictator must give a kind of a state of the Union adress to the nation. If I know the dictator well, either he is going to create a big event which distract the people or he is going to skip it all together.

In normal countries, during independence day celebration, prisoners are released and authorities are expected to show a good will to their subjects.... 8) not in wedimedhin berad lead Eritrea.

His eminance grand father Deqi Arawit
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 15 May 2019, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Re: The anticipated speech of the alcoholic junk

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 05:22

I am not anticipating it. The obsession about the man, is unbelievable.

ብሕልፊ አብዛ ወርሒዚ'አ: ኤርትራዊየ ባሃላይ ኩሉ ፖሊቲካ ንጎኒ ገዲፋ: ብመዓልቲ ናጵነት ሃገሩ ክሕበን ጥራይ እዪ ዝግባእ::

እቲ ካሊእ መዓልትታት ድማ መንግስቲ: ናይ ወጻኢ ሐይልታት መሳርሒ ከይኮንካ ከመይ ጌርካ ይግምጠል: ብዘረባን ሕሜታን ዘይኮነስ ብግብሪ የሪኤና::

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2019, 07:42

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 05:22

እቲ ካሊእ መዓልትታት ድማ መንግስቲ: ናይ ወጻኢ ሐይልታት መሳርሒ ከይኮንካ ከመይ ጌርካ ይግምጠል: ብዘረባን ሕሜታን ዘይኮነስ ብግብሪ የሪኤና::
It is in a time like this, we should reaccess ourselves and ask , where were we, what have we done during the last 20 years and where we are heading as a nation.

Otherwise, what is the difference between our independence day and the independence day of all negro countries in the dark continent on which their independence was handed on them as a gift.

Pfdj cheerleaders are expecting the people to dance like headless chickens.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 15 May 2019, 07:58

Gualza terese, let me tell you the notorious jeberti Salih younis for the last 20 years tried to destroy the name of the PIA, but he failed miserably. I don't know what your intentions are the attack you are doing to our PIA. You I very much doubt that you are Eritrean how could you forget the last 20 years what happened to our country, if it was not a strong leadership where would be Eritrea now. You fucxxxen small head don't ramble nonsense.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2019, 08:23

tekeba wrote:
15 May 2019, 07:58
Gualza terese, let me tell you the notorious jeberti Salih younis for the last 20 years tried to destroy the name of the PIA, but he failed miserably. I don't know what your intentions are the attack you are doing to our PIA. You I very much doubt that you are Eritrean how could you forget the last 20 years what happened to our country, if it was not a strong leadership where would be Eritrea now. You fucxxxen small head don't ramble nonsense.
:lol: :lol: The typical defence mechanism of the cheerleaders is that i am not an an Eritrean. :mrgreen:

The question was, where is the second interview the dictator promised the people? , is he that busy :lol: not tell The share holders of the country where we are going.? And the second question is, in his state of the Union adress to the nation during independence celebration, is he going to his usual gibberish or he will skip it all together?

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 08:48

The Smirnoff junky the burden of Swedish taxpayer obsession with PIA dîck is indeed unbelievable. This useless old fàg cannot be shoeshiner to PIA. Let this wrinkled arse ajaw to ajewejewing and i say it is gruesome to see he the old sh!t finding under PIA ሽልሆ :P

I am just sayin

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 05:22

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 May 2019, 08:52

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2019, 07:42
I have problem with that

Fed up you sound like a broke record. Stop regarding threads by making everything personal.b

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 May 2019, 08:52

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
I have problem with that

Fed up you sound like a broke record. Stop regarding threads by making everything personal.b

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 08:58

AgameW,

Are you in the rescue mission to your old wrinkled behind “cousin “?. This is our business, Eritreans businesses. Mind your own agameWoch business. ዞር በል አቦ ሽማግሌው ዘመድህ ይነገረው:: የሆንክ ፍጣም የውሸት ከረጢት የናይጅሪያ ፖፖ::

eden wrote:
15 May 2019, 08:52
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
I have problem with that

Last edited by Fed_Up on 15 May 2019, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 May 2019, 09:01

Again - you sound like a broken record

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 09:04

AgameWa የናይጀሪያ ፖፖ

Too bad hope you will keep enjoying and get used to it. I see I am telling the truth. Defending your agameW Smirnoff afu won’t save him from me telling who your useless creatures really are.
አሁን ዞር በይ::

eden wrote:
15 May 2019, 09:01
Again - you sound like a broken record

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 May 2019, 10:12

Fed up

maybe Weyane hurt your fam. Weyane hurt millions. But protecting HGDEF thinking it'll revenge for you is sick because HGDEF hurt millions too. So try to separate your weyane feeling from discussing rationally about our people's future. Snap out of it - you wasted 10 years licking your wounds. Stop lashing out at those who are woke and speak up for our people.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 May 2019, 10:23

eden wrote:
15 May 2019, 10:12
Fed up

maybe Weyane hurt your fam. Weyane hurt millions. But protecting HGDEF thinking it'll revenge for you is sick because HGDEF hurt millions too. So try to separate your weyane feeling from discussing rationally about our people's future. Snap out of it - you wasted 10 years licking your wounds. Stop lashing out at those who are woke and speak up for our people.
Who is your People anti shermxxxxuta?

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 15 May 2019, 10:31

I think: this dude named deqi-Arawit belongs to the new cutting age technology; the Digital-Weyane. He says the same thing what the weyane are saying. I used to think he was Eritrean turns out he is one the Digital weyane. be proud of your self my man. nothing wrong being agame.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 May 2019, 10:39

ZEMEN wrote:
15 May 2019, 10:31
. He says the same thing what the weyane are saying. I
Just because there's coincidence, doesn't prove there's ulterior motive or disprove claim

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 10:55

ZEMEN wrote:
15 May 2019, 10:31
I think: this dude named deqi-Arawit belongs to the new cutting age technology; the Digital-Weyane. He says the same thing what the weyane are saying. I used to think he was Eritrean turns out he is one the Digital weyane. be proud of your self my man. nothing wrong being agame.
Thank you!!

Folks, some people noticed! Zemen is one of those bright men/ women can analyze and clearly see the patterns. I appreciate that, sir.

Eri luv

Post by Eri luv » 15 May 2019, 14:06

You just nailed it. Couldn't be better said. Deki Arawit possesses good analytical skills. Thank you !

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2019, 14:28

Eri luv wrote:
15 May 2019, 14:06
You just nailed it. Couldn't be better said. Deki Arawit possesses good analytical skills. Thank you !
ፑፍ ቅቅቅቅ ራሴን በራሴ አፌን በምላሴ ካላንቆለጳጰስኩት ማን ያንቆለጳጵሰልኛል አለች ኣይጥ የድንቢጥ ምስክር :: በአንድ ራስ ሰባ ምላስነው የነ ለይለይ አጋመ ነገር ነውና ቀጥሎ እልማዜዋ ትሆናለች ከዛም Justice seeker ትቀየርና QBን እክላ ጉልቻ ቢቀያየር አያጣፍጥም ወጥ ይዘፈንላታል እናማ የኤደን ጉዳይ ጥናት የሚያስፈልገው ከ መቀሌ እስከ ሌጎስ ርቀት ያህል ቁልል ችግር ነው::

Neger enda agame :P

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 15 May 2019, 18:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 May 2019, 10:23
eden wrote:
15 May 2019, 10:12
Fed up

Who is your People anti shermxxxxuta?
I am encouraged to hear my Eri-brothers and sisters discussing about our country and government and we have every right to do so. Unfortunately, the discussion loses its taste when inferiority complex stricken agames like sister Eden and brother Adwusha spoil it by dipping themselves like a fly does in milk. The agame sister Eden does not feel shame to call the Eritrean people as " our people" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Remember Eritrean :P sister Eden openly said she supports Gebru Asrat over Meles when it comes to their Stand on Assab. Ethiopia should reclaim Assab. :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 15 May 2019, 19:37

Deqi is still drinking milk !